Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
new chapo is ftw but john dolan is on ket or something cuz hes misspoke like 25 times already halfway through the episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i say swears online posted:

i thought it was kazakh or kalmyk

anyway tarence from trillbillies was born in 1997

i thought tarence as around or older than 30?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

paul_soccer10 posted:

new chapo is ftw but john dolan is on ket or something cuz hes misspoke like 25 times already halfway through the episode

John Dolan is just old

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

i thought tarence as around or older than 30?

yeah you know after listening to it the t-man was pretty hosed up and i think he said 97 when he meant 87. it makes more sense career-wise

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

John Dolan is just old

lmao no he's a hypochondriac or was exposed to radioactive material as a kid or something. he's always dying of something but he's not even 65

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

lmao no he's a hypochondriac or was exposed to radioactive material as a kid or something. he's always dying of something but he's not even 65

it'll happen to you too one day

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

i thought it was kazakh or kalmyk

Kalmykia is a fuckin weird cool place. They need to bring back Ilyumzhinov.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

it'll happen to you too one day

i'm a loud and proud hypochondriac

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Majorian posted:

Kalmykia is a fuckin weird cool place. They need to bring back Ilyumzhinov.

on my hypothetical eurasia bicycle tour i spend a lot of time there

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i thought he used to post in the chinese expat thread in gbs but idk if that was ever confirmed

i am not an expat so i cannot comment

i for one am shocked the guy who runs one of three identical broken english chinese man parody twitters posted in gbs

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Hearing him talk about his buboes is half the reason I tune into radio war nerd

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Listening to the chapo matt solo ep and I appreciate doing Joe Biden with a Trump voice

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

new trillbillies making GBS threads all over mcgrath and the dems, it’s good

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

new trillbillies making GBS threads all over mcgrath and the dems, it’s good

from the second she announced I've been waiting for this

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Shakenbaker posted:

from the second she announced I've been waiting for this

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

you can hear Tom's blood pressure spiking while he strings words together to form a sentence

Serf
May 5, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

you can hear Tom's blood pressure spiking while he strings words together to form a sentence

the part where he goes off on how nancy pelosi should be restrained and forced to watch homeless people occupy her mansion ruled so hard

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

He's actively trying to come up with words and phrases that aren't legally actionable.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Who are the leftists coming out as Nazis that Trillbilly's referring to at the end of 105?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I dunno, but Tanya saying libs are excited for McGrath on facebook is the ultimate black pill.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Taintrunner posted:

Who are the leftists coming out as Nazis that Trillbilly's referring to at the end of 105?

referencing the spiked interview probably

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
There was some ancom youtuber that announced they were no longer ancoms because they had "discovered" the truth of fascism "but not the bad kind".

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

i wish he'd tell me that truth. i've suffered through two interminable books trying to define fascism without getting much wiser.

it is sort of obvious as an evil, but what it means to people in support remains really illusive.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
https://twitter.com/CitizenDK/status/1148638892788244480?s=19

Found it

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

that dude has less than 2,000 subscribers. Why does anyone care about him?

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Gripweed posted:

that dude has less than 2,000 subscribers. Why does anyone care about him?

Cause its super easy to dunk on him on twitter and your podcast?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

the theoretical non-authoritarian ideas of... fascism? :psyduck:

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

R. Guyovich posted:

i for one am shocked the guy who runs one of three identical broken english chinese man parody twitters posted in gbs

I used to follow one of the China threads where yes, Lewon Wei was a Horsey Surprise style account but about China matters and the account is the same, to do so with CGTN broadcasts. I also recall a period where the thread kept demanding for his ID for some reason.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

that same dude was a fascist in December anyways lol. id guess hes like 15 and dumb

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

that same dude was a fascist in December anyways lol. id guess hes like 15 and dumb

I think he literally is a high schooler yeah

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Good stuff. I'm trying out economics update and I ponied up for Radio War Nerd.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

John Dolan must have been cursed by a warlock at some point. He's had the bubonic plague, he has no cartilage in his knees, he had some sort of tooth problem that the dentists didn't think was possible, and when they finally found it out they drilled it with no anesthetic. He was harried and driven out of country after country for years. He was trapped in a confusingly designed bathroom stall and needed assistance to escape, embarrassing him in front of Italian hipsters.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Inject trillbilly rants straight into my veins.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

A John Dolan-themed escape room in which you must exit an over-designed bathroom stall with the assistance of someone standing directly outside

sort of like Keep Talking and No One Explodes

Kobayashi
Aug 13, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Inject trillbilly rants straight into my veins.

They’re the best polemic podcast I’m aware of

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

easily

tom reciting james 5 from memory is maybe my favorite moment in the podverse

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

paul_soccer10 posted:

he's coherent on radio war nerd so I assume it's drugs yeah.

interesting take about the oil tankers off the gulf, didn't realize there had been incidents already of infrastructure and other ships being disabled up to that point

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/MuseWendi/status/1149720060711321600?s=19

lmao

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/fooly_cooly/status/1149451165026811904?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

i love the 'drama' of jake stealing the content: https://twitter.com/fooly_cooly/status/1149580301804326912