Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

This is an exploration course but I kept a few speedrun routes in mind when placing the coins

this was fun and the comment you integrated into the level's Lore was good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Having FOMO reading this thread.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Average Bear posted:

Having FOMO reading this thread.

U should fear it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

messed around with nsmb, its a longer fuller level with some Lore.

now working on an smb3 level and feeling at home

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
A sequence of levels with dark soulsian storytelling and lore sounds amazing.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

watching the vod and wormskull accidentally boo'd the level and at first he laughed it off but then spent 4 minutes sincerely apologizing and ended the stream in shame

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

watching the vod and wormskull accidentally boo'd the level and at first he laughed it off but then spent 4 minutes sincerely apologizing and ended the stream in shame
He was twitch acting. He booed it on purpose.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Here’s one to provide content 486-NQY-HPF

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Talk poo poo get hit.

https://twitter.com/zh_switch/status/1149727902528724992?s=19

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

drag his rear end

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

https://twitter.com/letshugbro/status/1149728138127126528

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Please Hammer, don’t hurt em

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

:worship: get his rear end

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I put a little more thought into this one. A little exploring with a little auto scrolling
FJD-2N3-BVG

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

herculon posted:

I put a little more thought into this one. A little exploring with a little auto scrolling
FJD-2N3-BVG

A cabal of professional Mario gamers is harvesting thick, creamy adrenochrome from children who play this level. Don’t become a supporter of satanic pedophilia and cannibalism. W

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

herculon posted:

FJD-2N3-BVG

Stop doing this lovely 2 zones but one of them autoscrolls crap, dude. Like I bear you no malice on a personal level but I've hated every level you've made.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Yeah I do need to move on from that

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
If your clear check time is over 2 minutes your level is trash. People like to go fast.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

P-Mack posted:

Stop doing this lovely 2 zones but one of them autoscrolls crap, dude. Like I bear you no malice on a personal level but I've hated every level you've made.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I personally have stopped my friendship with In Training for his heinous 5 minute vertical scroll level.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

isnt there an option to make the autoscroll as fast as mario's sprint now? that said i havent seen a single good autoscroll level

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

P-Mack posted:

lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Auto scroll, guessing poo poo, and tricks are an instant skip

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

extremebuff posted:

isnt there an option to make the autoscroll as fast as mario's sprint now? that said i havent seen a single good autoscroll level

that was in the first one as well

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

Wormskull posted:

A cabal of professional Mario gamers is harvesting thick, creamy adrenochrome from children who play this level. Don’t become a supporter of satanic pedophilia and cannibalism. W

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

This

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Stop trying to steal gamer quan. You can make your own quan by chewing on celery sticks, not wearing tight underwear and avoiding heat.

Reverend Stupid
Aug 7, 2003

Long time lurker, first time poster (well not really). I've been enjoying your levels, let me know if you like mine.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Peach head hat and the Schmorky baby outfit? Okay, this is gonna be epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

please tell me what you think its my first level i bothered to take a fancy rear end screenshot for