Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Haifisch posted:

My [30M] GF [29F] being uptight is bothering me more and more

I couldn't live with someone who took exception to playing music either while doing housework or generally. People who don't like music are weird and possibly serial killers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

LadyPictureShow posted:

Popeye, I know you love Olive Oyl and all... but sometimes you just gotta know when to call it quits.

Arf! Arf! Arf!

I can't stans no more.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
WIBTA if I asked the neighbors to muzzle their kids so I can get some sleep?

quote:

About three or four times a week around 7am, the kid across the street shouts a conversation with his playfriend next door. Usually it’s an extended conversation about today’s events and when they can get together and play. These shout fests can last up to 20 minutes and don’t normally end up with any kind of conclusion. Just a long, strung out babble fest about (for example) “basketball practice being at 2” and wether or not they can play when he gets back. They never seem to end. Especially when the other siblings join in. Just a long series of questions about the other’s ability to play sometime later that day.

My bedroom faces the kids house. And as he megaphones to his little girlfriend across the street, he wakes my rear end up way too early in the morning to function. I’m a late riser, and when I wake up by being bitch slapped with a run-on sentence being shouted at someone in the general direction of my window, I wake up ready to punctuate.

These kids have no problem crossing the street. They do it all the time. So why do they need to shout an entire conversation across the street at each other at 7am?

AITA if I confront one of the parents and ask them to take control of Megaphone Matt and Supersonic Sally in the morning hours? Or better yet, all the time? Because seriously, I’m tired of getting rocked out of bed with the announcements about basketball practice conflicting with your afternoon play schedule. You’re 8 dude. Don’t your parents have those text machines they can use for the same purpose? There’s really nothing so important about your life that you have to broadcast it to the sleeping neighbors. Least of all, your daily unwavering schedule, same as you announced last week. I know enough about this kid’s schedule that I could pinch hit as a soccer mom. But his choice of bouncing the bear out of bed by making his proclamations in the early AM has me more inclined to come down on him (or his do-nothing father) like a pallet of bricks.

On one hand, kids will be kids. On the other, poor parenting makes horrible neighbors. AITA?

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Am I allowed to listen to music while I de-spinach this salad bag or is it time for silent reflection?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

music hating gf is only going to get worse with age, cut your losses now

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

chitoryu12 posted:

AITA for telling my sister she smelled pretty bad before she was getting on an airplane

Extreme body odor and excessive perfume/axe should disqualify you from flying. There are machines that sense smell and could disqualify anyone above a certain ppm of offensiveness.

Someone get the TSA on this so they can be useful.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

The Bramble posted:

Clever man. If he just keeps dodging her, she won't be able to break up with him as he'll be able to argue to the judge that he was never properly served notice :smug:
Your Honor I was never given an Order of Disjoinder so by the Admirality Rules provided by the Gold Fringe on the flag, my *tackled by bailiff*

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

WIBTA if I went to a “Paint and Sip” event and painted something totally different from what the rest of the group is supposed to be painting (per the instructor’s directions)?

There’s a paint and sip (wine) event happening at my apartment complex with a limited attendance of 15 people. I’m an abstract artist, and I paint just about everyday. So, I signed up thinking it’d be a fun way to meet some neighbors and do something I enjoy.

What I didn’t realize is that these types of events usually have an “instructor” or presenter who guides the group through painting a very specific pre-determined image. I signed up for the event before actually seeing the promotional material for it, and today I finally saw a flier for the event. It showed a picture of what we’d be painting... and I am not a fan of it. It’s just not my kind of art, and not something I’d enjoy painting. No shame on those who do like the style and the piece.

Would it be rude for me to attend and do my own thing? I’m usually good at navigating these situations, but because I don’t know my neighbors yet and I’ve never been to a paint and sip event, I’m worried that my actions could come across in a bad way.

TL;DR - The title says it all.

Edit: I realize now a lot of these paint and sip events are classes and instructional sessions. This community event is not promoted that way at all. No mention of a class or instruction. Or even instructor. That’s why I signed up initially. Seeing a flier later with a pre-determined image was a surprise because it didn’t seem to line up with how they talked about the event in other places.

Edit2: Several people have commented about how the event is limited to 15 people... for additional context, I signed up 3-4 days after sign-ups opened and I thought it was going to be full already. To my surprise, only 6 other people had signed up. So I don’t think I’m going to be at risk of taking a spot that someone else would use better.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib

Smirking_Serpent posted:

WIBTA if I went to a “Paint and Sip” event and painted something totally different from what the rest of the group is supposed to be painting (per the instructor’s directions)?

Need a new subreddit called "Am I the Insufferable?"

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
AITA for trying to reunite what I am CERTAIN is a set of identical, separated-at-birth twins?

quote:

In 2017 I moved in with 2 roommates from Craigslist in their mid-20’s, Heather & Jeff. I lived with them for a little under a year. Heather was on the shyer, more reserved side and not easy to talk to, but we got along well. I moved out just over a year ago about 20 miles away, and hadn’t seen her since, though we’re still friends on Facebook.

Recently, I joined a new gym, & my second time there I was surprised to see someone who instantly recognized as Heather behind the front desk! This was surprising as she lives 20 miles away; but I was absolutely certain it was her. I said, “Hey Heather! Good to see you again.” She gave me a really funny stare and told me she’s not Heather.

Her voice sounded just like Heather’s as well. She told me her name is Maddie, and it was clear she didn’t recognize me. I walked away feeling super embarrassed and puzzled. That girl looked, sounded and acted so identical to Heather in every way, shape and form; to a degree that is impossible to be a simple coincidence.

I pondered things in my mind, and on my way out approached Maddie. I asked her, “Sorry if this is too personal, but I’m wondering - are you adopted by any chance?” She responded that she is, but hasn’t made any effort to find her bio family. I told her that I strongly suspect that I know her identical twin sister, and explained things to her.

I showed a picture of Heather on my phone to her, and to my surprise she didn’t act all that impressed, just giving me a simple, “Hmmmm. Okay.” I told her that I have Heather’s #, am friends with her on Facebook, have her address and would be happy to connect them, and she responded disinterestedly, “No thanks.”

I called Heather later & explained things to her, and she too seemed disinterested. I found Maddie’s profile on Facebook (by searching “people who work at [name of my gym]”) and texted Heather photos of her. But still, she acted disinterested. I’ve met Heather’s parents & they strongly resemble her, so what I suspect is that Heather’s mom had an extra baby (Maddie) that she gave up for adoption and never told her about.

I continued going to the gym, and almost every time I went Maddie would be there. Every time I saw Heather’s exact double, it would continue to bug me. I feel like I discovered something really amazing and groundbreaking, and it’s going unappreciated.

I added Maddie on Facebook and she accepted. Maybe she didn’t know it was me, since I have the mascot for a beloved baseball team of mine instead of a picture of myself as my profile picture. Having both girls as friends, I messaged both of them into a three-way Facebook chat, finally forcing them to interact with one another.

I was promptly blocked by both of them, and don’t know how things turned out. I’m now pretty nervous to go to the gym, and am considering looking for a new one. Was I the rear end in a top hat to try and reunite these girls who I’m positive are twins?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Just paint a really good version of what the instructor wants you to paint. Consider it a technical challenge to work within the constraints you're given. You might look like a little bit of an rear end in a top hat for signing up for a class that's well below your skill level, but nowhere near as much as if you just ignored the instructor entirely.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for not sharing inheritance with deceased brother's ex-wife and kids?

So my life has been turned completely upside down over the last few weeks. For the record, I am 21 and my brother (28) just passed away.

Up until a few years ago my brother was living at home with me. He put all of his savings speculating on cryptocurrency when Bitcoin was around $300 and ended up selling out just before the peak. He owned lots of Bitcoin along with other coins he told me about. I don't know how much he made originally, but it was probably in the 5-10M range.

Anyway, shortly after cashing out my brother moved out and we heard less and less of him. A few weeks ago we found out he had passed away after using crystal meth. Obviously this was a massive shock as the brother I knew never did drugs, other than occasionally smoking cannabis.

To cut a long story short, surprisingly he had a will despite his age, and left almost everything to me. This includes a house worth 800K+ and almost 4M in cash/stock.

The dispute is between me and his ex-wife. He has two kids with his ex-wife and didn't leave her anything. He put $500K into a trust to be paid to his kids (split 50/50) when they turn 30, but that's it. He never saw his kids because his ex-wife wouldn't let him, so I guess that's why he left most of everything to me?

Anyway, kind of rambling here, the point is that I don't plan on sharing any of this with his ex-wife. In my opinion, the 500K he left his kids in a trust is more than enough to give them a very comfortable life. He left me the rest of his money and I intend to spend all of it on myself and my future kids.

Parents think I should at least give the house to his ex-wife so that my niece/nephew have a stable home life. Ex-wife obviously wants as much as I'm willing to give. He didn't leave our youngest brother (16) anything, but I intend to pay for all of his college etc so that he at least receives something.

AITA for being too greedy here?

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice

Smirking_Serpent posted:

There’s a paint and sip (wine) event happening at my apartment complex with a limited attendance of 15 people. I’m an abstract artist, and I paint just about everyday. So, I signed up thinking it’d be a fun way to meet some neighbors and do something I enjoy.

What I didn’t realize is that these types of events usually have an “instructor” or presenter who guides the group through painting a very specific pre-determined image. I signed up for the event before actually seeing the promotional material for it, and today I finally saw a flier for the event. It showed a picture of what we’d be painting... and I am not a fan of it. It’s just not my kind of art, and not something I’d enjoy painting. No shame on those who do like the style and the piece.

Would it be rude for me to attend and do my own thing? I’m usually good at navigating these situations, but because I don’t know my neighbors yet and I’ve never been to a paint and sip event, I’m worried that my actions could come across in a bad way.

TL;DR - The title says it all.

Edit: I realize now a lot of these paint and sip events are classes and instructional sessions. This community event is not promoted that way at all. No mention of a class or instruction. Or even instructor. That’s why I signed up initially. Seeing a flier later with a pre-determined image was a surprise because it didn’t seem to line up with how they talked about the event in other places.

Edit2: Several people have commented about how the event is limited to 15 people... for additional context, I signed up 3-4 days after sign-ups opened and I thought it was going to be full already. To my surprise, only 6 other people had signed up. So I don’t think I’m going to be at risk of taking a spot that someone else would use better.

What an unbelievable turd. I have matching 'Nightmare Before Christmas' and 'Heart Constellations over a Sunset' paintings with my girlfriend, thing's I'd have never created (badly) on my own, and it was a lot of fun and I treasure them despite their hackneyed concepts :colbert: Your neighbors are going to think you're lame as hell.

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don’t think he is an rear end in a top hat at all. I think it is common for instructors to tell people to paint what makes them happy because some people struggle way too much to enjoy actually following the instructions.

Plus, he wants to go to meet his neighbors. It’s not like he wants to go to show off. Likely no one will even see his canvas except he and the instructor, especially if he sits in the back row. I think that he should go and talk to the instructor beforehand and simply ask, without reference to the original art, if it’s okay if he wings it during the solo times when students attempt to copy the instructor.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I'd dance to please the birds.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Bruceski posted:

Spicy in most of the US is either plain whitebread or "this will gently caress up your insides and is purely a demonstration of machismo". Folks don't understand how to blend heat with flavor in a good salsa.

A few pages back but https://avilagorilla.com/

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

WIBTA if I told a woman her boyfriend got head from me at a wedding?

Went to good friends wedding this weekend. Groom's cousin was there, and he seemed fun, we danced and chatted a bit. After the party, I was on my way to bed, he asks if he can come into my room. He could, we make out for a bit, and I give him a blowjob (no condoms = no PIV). We agree not to tell anyone, as I don't think it was the best idea, but w/e, and he leaves. He knocks a few minutes later, and makes sure that I won't tell anyone, since he's got a girlfriend in home town (no partners invited to wedding, FYI). I get angry, and he seems to feel slightly guilty, but promise not to tell anyone, nor her.

​However, I feel like this girl deserves to know. So, WIBTA for give her the information?

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hot sauces are great but they are not a substitute for actually learning how to spice dishes properly.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My [20's F] long time phobia is hurting my relationship with a close friend [20's M]

Ive suffered from severe emetophobia (intense fear of vomiting) since I was in elementary school, made worse by OCD. I know no one likes throwing up, but it was so debilitating that when I was younger it caused episodes of refusing to leave my house even to go to school, constant paranoia over being poisoned, periods of anorexia that lasted weeks to months, obsessive hand washing and cleanliness, and eventually I ended up outpatienting at a mental hospital when I was 10 due to weight loss and hating eating due to the "risks". This isn't supposed to be a pity party or anything, it's just some background to put into perspective how irrational and deep rooted this poo poo is.

I would love to get help, but unfortunately as far as I know, exposure therapy is the main treatment, and since exposure can trigger disordered eating, I am afraid that the therapy is going to be physically damaging. Not that I could even afford it financially to begin with. I am far better now than I was as a kid, but still instinctually try to get away or panic in situations involving vomit. I'm fine nearly all the time, but know I am not completely better and am terrified of relapsing, which has a tiny chance of happening any time I vomit or watch someone vomit.

Now to the issue: My friend is sick. I won't go into detail, but it's pretty hard on him and has been ongoing for some time. By coincidence I hadn't been around to see the worst of it until one day he had a bad flare up in the car with me. I basically had an anxiety attack, which looking back probably just came across as aggression or being way overly repulsed. Once it was all over, I tried to lightly explain that it was fine and that it was just a dumb phobia making me act weird, I understood I was being irrational, and he definitely had nothing at all to be sorry for, but I think it hurt him and I have no idea how to explain baseless phobias to someone who doesn't have one. Especially not one that makes as little sense as this, something every normal person ever dislikes but is otherwise able to deal with.

I think in his head I should have been able to not freak out if I truly valued him as a friend, and I really really wish that was true. I don't really know how to talk about how it's really just mental illness without sounding like I'm trying to make it about me or "one up" him.

This all happened weeks ago and I know it is still upsetting him. I can understand why and I know that mental health is no excuse for being a bad friend on my behalf, but I just want to get across that me recoiling and being stressed as a reaction to him was far far far from personal.

He wants to talk to me about how I reacted again soon and I guess I'm just looking for advice on what to say? Sorry if this seems dumb. This is the 2nd time I've made a sick friend feel not cared for because of this shitass phobia and I really need to figure out how to discuss it.

Thanks for any insight.

TL; DR : Deep rooted phobia of vomit is hurting my relationship with a sick close friend due to an adverse reaction I had to an episode. Unsure how to address this with him since I don't want to make it about me, but I also want to make sure it's understood that it isn't personal.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
AITA for wearing a bikini around SO's family at the beach?

quote:

Short and sweet-

We went to the beach and everyone I came with was wearing shorts and t-shirt, I had my bikini under mine so I don't think they knew before hand that I would bring one nor did I know they wouldn't. We got out and I undressed on the beach excited to swim. Everyone gave me side eyes but carried on to the water. I stayed behind to unpack the stuff with SO's mother and SIL. SIL looks me up and down and says " Is that what you're wearing?" and I said "Yeah, I wanted to swim too" laughing. She gives me a weird look and says "Around kids?" I was hella confused so I just said "Yeah, is that weird?" She responds "Well I wouldn't wear that, I don't dress like that around kids" I said "Oh sorry" we look at each other for a sec before she says "Well, what are you gonna do about it?" SO's mum was about as confused as I was at this point. I said "Swim?" and she asks me to put my clothes back on before going around her children and to never dress like that around her kids. I didn't really want to swim at this point so I said "I don't really have a change of clothes but I guess I can stay on the beach" So I watched everyone swim while I was ruminating on what just happened. Still confused, hella confused. I thought wearing a bikini at the beach was normal?

AITA?

EDIT FAM: So to keep it easier to read and all that I'm just gonna give a quick Q&A instead of a story type thing yk?

Q: What bikini were you wearing? A: Just a normal two piece. No butt showing and not too much cleavage.

Q: Where was SO? A: He was swimming when it happened and after about 10mins of me sitting on the beach he came over and asked why I wasn't swimming. I told him I didn't feel too comfortable swimming anymore and I'll tell him why later. He told me to stop being ridiculous and I said something about not ruining the day so we talked later at home, he comforted me and told me that if SIL says anything of that kind again to get him straight away to deal with it.

Q: What was everyone else wearing? A: Everyone else was either in t-shirt or shorts, some men were in just shorts. We were on a public beach but away from any of the other swimmers, so it was just us then.

Q: Why didn't MIL say anything? A: Well tbh we both don't get along with the SIL and so we both kinda just learned to stay out of her way since when she's challenged she spins stories to her husband and he believes her and immediately defends her, sometimes a little too strongly. Also we were both stunned by her response which will probably explain as well why we both didn't say much.

To clarify, there were 14 of us at the beach, 7 kids 7 adults. No one in a bikini but me. SO's family were religious when he was young but haven't gone to church for years except of course his SIL who still attends. Only she had a problem. I live in Aussie where it's fairly normal as well to wear a bikini.

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice

MasBrillante posted:

I don’t think he is an rear end in a top hat at all. I think it is common for instructors to tell people to paint what makes them happy because some people struggle way too much to enjoy actually following the instructions.

Plus, he wants to go to meet his neighbors. It’s not like he wants to go to show off. Likely no one will even see his canvas except he and the instructor, especially if he sits in the back row. I think that he should go and talk to the instructor beforehand and simply ask, without reference to the original art, if it’s okay if he wings it during the solo times when students attempt to copy the instructor.

He's an abstract artist who paints every day, going to a paint night full of likely first-timers. I don't think the bold is given at all but maybe I'm just being cynical. The two paint nights I did, yes, the artist told us pretty much to do it how we like. Why not just give it his own abstract flair instead of insisting on a brand new concept? Besides, half the fun of these things are goofing off and comparing how bad yours is compared to your neighbors. He is supposed to be breaking the ice, not immediately differentiating himself from everyone. Sooo you're right, probably not actually an rear end in a top hat but I do think he's entirely missing the point.

our 'paint and sip' was at a bar, so everyone saw everyone's painting so ymmv

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Haifisch posted:

AITA for trying to reunite what I am CERTAIN is a set of identical, separated-at-birth twins?

You put the info out there, it's theirs to do with as they will. Job done, stop trying to make it about you.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
I'm afraid my(m28) uncle(m55) is planning a mass shooting

quote:

Throwaway for reasons.

I'm not sure where to start..

My uncle (who is mexican) absolutely hates mexicans. Any chance you give him he will break out into a speech about how they deserve to be murdered. The other day he brought up the news (he's obsessed with fox news) and was saying how he wishes they'd legalize the murdering of immigrants so he could fill his truck with their heads. He thinks talking like this is the coolest thing. He becomes so proud of himself when ever he goes on these big political rants, basically just regurgitating every racist thing he's heard somewhere else.

(via my aunt) He comes home from work and either spends the rest of the night watching the news or on the computer watching videos of people being murdered. He loves the liveleak site. He's also obsessed with the military and their weaponry. He collects guns and knives and can name every gun and/or tank off the top of his head. He tells people he used to serve even though he has not. My aunt told us a story where she went to a work party of his, someone gave a speech for veterans and the party gave him a round of applause as he stood there and thanked everyone.

For the last couple of years my aunt and uncle have been rocky. She told me about how when they argue he leaves his guns laying around the house in a threatening manner. She's afraid to leave him because she's afraid he'll murder her and the children (her words).

Where things get weirder...

He hasn't been paying rent/any bills for the last year. (that's what you can do when your wife is afraid of you) Just the other day my aunt found an atm receipt that said he has 5k in the bank. He makes around 30k and doesn't pay any bills..so we wondered where all his money was going.

Well, I spoke to my brother recently (who was in the army and my uncle loves) and he said my uncle keeps in contact with him and usually messages him whenever he buys "cool" things. (so according to my brother) Within the last year my uncle has bought a bulletproof vest, pouches and belts for ammunition (not sure what those are called) and more guns. which explains where some of the money went. In the past he's owned multiple machine guns (illegally bc it's not allowed in our state) they were his prized positions and i'm not sure if he still owns them.

I'm not really sure what to do at this point. The guy is clearly a nut. Now with the mixture of his personality and all these weapons who knows what he'll do.

TLDR; Uncle is a racist (towards his own race), loves murder, has been buying guns/ammunition/bulletproof vests

edit: I feel like the original title is a little harsh. I don't have any evidence of a plan of "terror" or anything like that . Just a weird list of facts. Thank you all for the suggestions.

edit#2: Thank you for the suggestions.

It's just a weird situation because i have no evidence of any plot of "terror" and the only thing illegal i listed was the machine gun. which i'm not sure if he still owns.

So the only evidence i have is of having a crazy uncle.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

idgi seems perfectly sensible. don't have sex with a woman who's had babies cause her vag is full of babies and what if one of the babies grabs your dick?

Ralph you are loving grounded

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NiceGuy posted:

He's an abstract artist who paints every day, going to a paint night full of likely first-timers. I don't think the bold is given at all but maybe I'm just being cynical. The two paint nights I did, yes, the artist told us pretty much to do it how we like. Why not just give it his own abstract flair instead of insisting on a brand new concept? Besides, half the fun of these things are goofing off and comparing how bad yours is compared to your neighbors. He is supposed to be breaking the ice, not immediately differentiating himself from everyone. Sooo you're right, probably not actually an rear end in a top hat but I do think he's entirely missing the point.

our 'paint and sip' was at a bar, so everyone saw everyone's painting so ymmv

Painting every day does not mean you are good at it. I have many friends who paint daily. And daily abstract painting, plus wanting to go to a community event, suggests to me not much technique, just making pretty things every day.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
AITA for telling a female friend that she can't be in front of my boyfriend if she won't wear a bra/undewear

quote:

I have a female friend who never wears a bra, and it's quite noticeable. I am not a prude, but she has larger breasts and her nipples are always hard as rocks. She also likes wearing thin shirts where you can almost make out the color of her aerolas. It's summer, and she's also wearing shorts with no underwear. On one occasion, she got feminine liquid all over the seat of my car while doing this. I was unpleased.

I am not a prude here, I just don't want her around my boyfriend with her nipple color on display, wearing shorts and no underwear, and leaving a wet trail on chairs and car seats. I told her as much, and she called me a slut shamer and said I am being unfemininst and that she has no sexual interest in my boyfriend anyway.

AITA for wanting my friend to not leave wet trails on chairs when she is around my boyfriend?

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Pinecone Sample posted:

I'm afraid my(m28) uncle(m55) is planning a mass shooting

Uh, I'm sure the ATF would be willing to look into the machine gun thing.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Pinecone Sample posted:

AITA for telling a female friend that she can't be in front of my boyfriend if she won't wear a bra/undewear

feminine liquid?

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

goethe.cx posted:

feminine liquid?

Dish soap

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

"friend" is actually a used sex doll that gained sapience and animation, but not shame

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Pinecone Sample posted:

"Feminine liquid". Is she getting loving aroused all the time?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
I really don't buy this woman is leaving a snail trail everywhere she goes. That GF is blinded by jealousy and making poo poo up. If she leaked blood, well that could happen while wearing underwear too.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Pinecone Sample posted:

holy poo poo forget the boyfriend, if she's leaving snail trails everywhere she goes why are you letting her sit on your furniture

get one of those pet covers or puppy pads or something and very deliberately make her sit on it, that's not slut shaming, that's loving nasty

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

TheKennedys posted:

holy poo poo forget the boyfriend, if she's leaving snail trails everywhere she goes why are you letting her sit on your furniture

get one of those pet covers or puppy pads or something and very deliberately make her sit on it, that's not slut shaming, that's loving nasty

You don't think that seems slightly unlikely since the friend is wearing clothing?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Yeah, I feel like the options here are "menstrual accident" or "stdh.txt," and while I would not be delighted to learn a friend of mine wasn't wearing underwear during her period, it's not exactly an argument for her being a homewrecking succubus

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Leon Einstein posted:

You don't think that seems slightly unlikely since the friend is wearing clothing?
Seriously. Unless there's a hole in the crotch of her shorts, I'm not buying it.

I hate calling stories fake, but that was 100% written by a teenage boy who doesn't understand how vaginas work.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Pinecone Sample posted:

Slug-girl strikes again!

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib
It's probably just sweat, it's loving hot out, which would explain why she is dressing that way.

OP is a dumb dumb for calling it lady juices, which is not to say it isn't gross because rear end sweat is pretty bad.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for sending a girl pictures of my penis?

C and I have been friends for 4 years. We are both single. I live in a different country now so we never meet up anymore.

Our relationship was never sexual till a month ago. I would often make jokes about my penis, which she never replied too. Suddenly she did and we started sexting, sending videos etc. This was a one-time thing.

Later I asked her a few times if we could do it again but she told me we couldn’t. A week ago, I send a pic of my penis. She did not reply.

I think I really messen up yesterday when I send her a snap of me masturbating. She blocked me on everything.

I think she has been leading me on. My friend says IATA. What do you guys think?

AITA for sending a pic and video of my private parts to a girl?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for calling my Dad the 'N-word' and asking him to call me it back?

I have a white Dad and black Mom, Me being their lightskin son. I am 16 and love reading alot of stories here, I never had a potential rear end in a top hat experience (LOL) until a few days ago.

My Mom was gone shopping and it was just Me and my Dad, when I saw I jokingly said 'What's up my N*gga?' he just gave me a 'Ha!' and told me not to call him that. I asked him to give it back and that he has the n-word pass but he wouldn't say it, he never said the word and never wanted to say it, I told him that there was no way he never said that word in all his years, he just laughed and said he was telling mum.

When my Mom got back from shopping, he told her and she wasn't happy with me but she still found the comedy in the situation at imagining my Dad saying it back. But they were still upset with me for saying that word and grounded me for the week which I admit, I probably deserved that and it has me thinking, was what I did an rear end in a top hat move?