Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

That would do nothing.

I don't think the Apprentice outtake tape would do anything.

I think we're literally in the dead girl/live boy territory to move his base at all. Maybe videographic evidence of raping a minor while epstein watched.

The only good thing about the tape leaking is it would force gop members to show their asses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruminahui
Mar 3, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

TulliusCicero posted:

Google where the current Pope is from, just for funsies

:yikes:

(Many people corrected this dude’s ignorance, so I removed what was here)

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Skippy McPants posted:

Don't disagree with any of that, just saying that the pope is also white.

Edit: like, come on,

Yeah no, that is a pretty white dude

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

dwarf74 posted:

no actually it was a slur you see

"you have to actually dislike the whole race and not have any of that race as friends to be racist"

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Skippy McPants posted:

Don't disagree with any of that, just saying that the pope is also white.

Edit: like, come on,

Father Dougal, no!

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

This has seriously burnt me out and I need to take a break. It's not even that he is just out there saying this poo poo, it's that 99% of "conservatives" do not give a gently caress and even encourage it. I've got family that agrees with him.

This poo poo is not okay and it feels hopeless. I'm straight white male middle class and I can't even imagine what someone not like me must be feeling over this idiot being our president.

Koalas March posted:

The only good thing about the tape leaking is it would force gop members to show their asses
And? They care?

Ruminahui
Mar 3, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

TulliusCicero posted:

Yeah no, that is a pretty white dude

?

So like.... what’s up with that, right?

Why hasn’t there been a pope that wasn’t white? Could it possibly be because the Catholic Church is racist?

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Groovelord Neato posted:

the president of the united states can't even complete a thought. he gets up there and interrupts himself for hours going on tangents that are supposed to connect to something and just trails off into another unmoored idea. and they looooove it.

do you know how much money and material we give israel?

The same dollar amount we give Iraq, or about 1% of Israel's GDP.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

ewiley posted:

"you have to actually dislike the whole race and not have any of that race as friends to be racist"
I was focusing on that last sentence.

Read it closely. :D

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Koalas March posted:

I don't think that would help sadly. Though I have to think the GOP's fringe minority support from Hispanics and immigrants completely evaporates from this, right?

...Right?!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

SimonCat posted:

The same dollar amount we give Iraq, or about 1% of Israel's GDP.

1/6 of their military spending is a sizable amount.

we could also recognize palestine and help fund a rebuild of the country. how is israel going to bomb the poo poo out of them if we say no?

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

TulliusCicero posted:

I don't think that would help sadly. Though I have to think the GOP's fringe minority support from Hispanics and immigrants completely evaporates from this, right?

...Right?!

Lol no

Also idk why y'all assume me saying they'll show their asses has to ~matter~ or what the gently caress ever it would just be fun

The universe is a random uncaring place, stop being so obsessed with what does or doesn't matter and embrace the nonsense

Also yo y'all it's my birthday today show ya girl some love 😘

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug

Koalas March posted:

Happy Birthday!

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

TulliusCicero posted:

I don't think that would help sadly.

I think it would, lovely GOP politicians that aren't Trump do not have his superpower of being immune to any consequences. They already got slaughtered in the midterms, and a bunch of them won by the skin of their teeth. Forcing these ghouls to either defend Trump's continually worsening statements (or a hypothetical n-word tape) or condemn them is a lose-lose situation for any of them that are in an even slightly purple district.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Koalas March posted:

Lol no

Also idk why y'all assume me saying they'll show their asses has to ~matter~ or what the gently caress ever it would just be fun

The universe is a random uncaring place, stop being so obsessed with what does or doesn't matter and embrace the nonsense

Peace be with you, Sister.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Koalas March posted:

Lol no

Happy Birthday!

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.

Koalas March posted:

Lol no

Happy birthday!

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

It's probably time that we accept that internal change in the Right due to public pressure or pure human decency is impossible, this is just who they are now, and protests won't change that. The only solutions avalible will be external, either legal work by the left or direct action by citizens.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Thanks guys :3:

Also I should add when I say embrace the nonsense, I mean occasionally and not full nihilism lol

Also my personal philosophy does lean towards absurdity 😂😂

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Koalas March posted:

Lol no

Yeah it's just funny getting lovely people who try and hide it to let it fly.

Also happy birthday!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/JoelRosenberg13/status/1151841532544258054

Ruminahui
Mar 3, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
https://mobile.twitter.com/AndrewDe...1523%23lastpost

For a sec I thought Pelosi said this and I was happy but then I noticed it’s just Omar being her usual awesome self

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum

FizFashizzle posted:

Also no matter how virulent a wealthy catholic is against abortion they will absolutely get one for their precious daughter so it doesn't ruin her college admission plan or whatever.

Not always. My wife had an abortion at 19 or so and kept it quiet. It only came out because a dipshit doctor mentioned it to her parents when she was having an open heart a few years later. Her mother made a comment that if they had known she was pregnant, they'd have sent her off somewhere to have the baby/give it up 1950s "oh, she's out staying with her aunt for a while" style. This would have been around 1998 or so.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Mahoning posted:

I think it would, lovely GOP politicians that aren't Trump do not have his superpower of being immune to any consequences. They already got slaughtered in the midterms, and a bunch of them won by the skin of their teeth. Forcing these ghouls to either defend Trump's continually worsening statements (or a hypothetical n-word tape) or condemn them is a lose-lose situation for any of them that are in an even slightly purple district.

The frustrating thing about this is him being "immune to consequences" is entirely artificial and enforced by the moderate dems being completely spineless corporate suits, and the media eats it up and plays both sides with literal Nazis, so everybody else just shrugs as this poo poo gets normalized

We are in a hell of our own creation

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Koalas March posted:

Happy birthday!

TulliusCicero posted:

The frustrating thing about this is him being "immune to consequences" is entirely artificial and enforced by the moderate dems being completely spineless corporate suits, and the media eats it up and plays both sides with literal Nazis, so everybody else just shrugs as this poo poo gets normalized

We are in a hell of our own creation

Yep - I found Speaker Pelosi's caving to the Senate border funding bill and signing it with a "battle cry" to be really indicative of this weird state of affairs. It's very much about maintaining the appearance of fighting tooth and nail while rolling over, and it's getting increasingly noticeable and unsustainable.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

GI_Clutch posted:

Not always. My wife had an abortion at 19 or so and kept it quiet. It only came out because a dipshit doctor mentioned it to her parents when she was having an open heart a few years later. Her mother made a comment that if they had known she was pregnant, they'd have sent her off somewhere to have the baby/give it up 1950s "oh, she's out staying with her aunt for a while" style. This would have been around 1998 or so.

Hope she reported the doctor for violating HIPAA.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Koalas March posted:

Lol no

I would prefer if they showed their wrinkled old arses in a more literal sense. Like getting caught on film running through the halls of congress with their pants down due to some dementia related illness, or getting caught with some sex worker a few hours after the condemned sex workers to being trash. You know, typical Republican politician hypocrisy.

Also happy birthday. May it be filled with the things that make birthdays happy for you.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1151846410276335616?s=20
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1151848575107784705

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

She's so good.

If only the Democrats were full of people like her, instead of the cowards, quislings, and careerists.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Epstein reeeeally doesnt want to surrender his fake passport he's had since the 80s.

https://twitter.com/big_cases/status/1151863215338508289?s=21

Apparently he doesn't want to reveal what travel he did using it?

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

https://twitter.com/MeetMckayla/status/1151640863451336704

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

We're getting stuff from the Epstein and Cohen trials in the next few hours, right?

God, I hope they deny Epstein bail.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Reminder that popehat sucks

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1151658560494850048?s=20
https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1151683143893581824?s=20

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->

Koalas March posted:

Lol no

Also yo y'all it's my birthday today show ya girl some love

Hihanna Waste! Lovin' you!

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1151867786236440576

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

Tayter Swift posted:

Epstein reeeeally doesnt want to surrender his fake passport he's had since the 80s.

https://twitter.com/big_cases/status/1151863215338508289?s=21

Apparently he doesn't want to reveal what travel he did using it?

I am going with "Crimes in other countries for 2000 Alex"

"DAILY DOUBLE"

*Bets EVERYTHING*

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Just learned I am blocked by popehat! Exciting!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/k_orir/status/1151569579715571713

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

Just learned I am blocked by popehat! Exciting!

Yeah I got blocked six months ago or so when I posted about one of his bad takes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScentOfAnOtaku
Aug 25, 2006

I have no control, I just keep eating, and eating.

I'm not on Twitter, I'll never be on Twitter, so I'll just act like this is twitter.

Explicitly supporting the rights of people you hate is American.

Cite multiple sources (edit: there will be exceptions) of America doing that.