Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

vanisher posted:

I cant be the first person for that one

It's certainly possible. After all, "military intelligence" is a bit of an oxymoron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

Wearing underwear that says "Intel Inside" and then jamming a quad-core processor up into your heat sink.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
my neck, my back, my slot machine, and craps

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
oprah lamprey

thanks Manifisto!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
A museum dedicated to showcasing artists interpretations of all the things "the hell (is) wrong with me"

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Innocent but terrifying phrases:
Amateur electrician
Narcoleptic pilot

Manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Amateur electrician
Narcoleptic pilot

coupons & deals

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

coupons & deals

Spoilers and nms tags next time please

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
croutons and eels

thanks Manifisto!

vanisher

Mixed up my keychain size febreeze with my keychain size pepper spray and now my balls are on fire

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Amateur electrician
Narcoleptic pilot

lemonade, mostly piss-less

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
green snow

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Unexpected finger.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Amateur electrician
Narcoleptic pilot

Inherited wealth

xcheopis

Barking Gecko posted:

Inherited wealth

I would kill to inherit some wealth rightnow

little munchkin
Pee 2.0

----------------

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

thanks Manifisto!

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
wrong baby

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

patch notes: nerfed asparagus scent

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
shark souls

thanks Manifisto!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

proud boy

oh look he's just a lil guy who is proud of himself

he what? that's why he's proud? oh... oh.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Cubone posted:

wrong baby

Now there's a story in the making

Jolo

wrong souls

*DRUMROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL*

baby shark

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

mosquito hive

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
urine hell

----------------

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
cobweb poboy is an anagram of cowboy bebop

thanks Manifisto!

Harold Fjord

When going to pee I like to exclaim:
"I'm a nation!"

Twenty Four

balls

Robot Made of Meat

:eyepop:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Amateur electrician
Narcoleptic pilot

Hobbyist coroner
Laundry sniffer

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Bacon Taco posted:

Hobbyist coroner
Laundry sniffer

Hhahaha I love these

Twenty Four

two or more

Jolo

Bacon Taco posted:

Hobbyist coroner

Did you see that Last Week Tonight story? Hachi machi.

To contribute:

There's the line in Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer about the reindeer playing reindeer games and people will shout "like Monopoly." First of all, the reindeer are so large that it'd be nearly impossible for them to play on a traditionally sized Monopoly board. I can't picture any way that they could comfortably play without the board being several magnitudes larger. Second, The song makes a point that the other reindeer will not let Rudolph play with them. Monopoly is a game for 2-6 players. There are 9 reindeer total including Rudolph. Rudolph is one of at least three reindeer that are getting getting left out. My guess is that some of the stupider reindeer like Dancer and Blitzen are also left out. Third, the reindeer lack thumbs which would make rolling the dice and move the pieces around the board incredibly difficult. Fourth, and this is just speculation from me personally, I don't think that the reindeer play using the common "house rule" where you put money under Free Parking that goes to whoever lands there and it frustrates me because I want to explain that it makes the game more enjoyable but I don't speak reindeer well enough to convey this information.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Jolo posted:

To contribute:

There's the line in Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer about the reindeer playing reindeer games and people will shout "like Monopoly." First of all, the reindeer are so large that it'd be nearly impossible for them to play on a traditionally sized Monopoly board. I can't picture any way that they could comfortably play without the board being several magnitudes larger. Second, The song makes a point that the other reindeer will not let Rudolph play with them. Monopoly is a game for 2-6 players. There are 9 reindeer total including Rudolph. Rudolph is one of at least three reindeer that are getting getting left out. My guess is that some of the stupider reindeer like Dancer and Blitzen are also left out. Third, the reindeer lack thumbs which would make rolling the dice and move the pieces around the board incredibly difficult. Fourth, and this is just speculation from me personally, I don't think that the reindeer play using the common "house rule" where you put money under Free Parking that goes to whoever lands there and it frustrates me because I want to explain that it makes the game more enjoyable but I don't speak reindeer well enough to convey this information.

So much good work in here lately

Jolo

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

So much good work in here lately

Thanks buddy. I typed that all out and then thought, this is dumb... I shouldn't post this. Then I realized, this is dumb... I MUST post this. :justpost:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
bloomin funyon

onion bloomers

thanks Manifisto!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
:v: :"what's the capital of thailand?"
:confused:: "i don't know, what?"
:v: *punches you in crotch* "me neither"

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Jolo posted:

To contribute:

my friend told me if you have more than one different edition of monopoly (for example, teenage mutant ninja turtles monopoly, big bang theory monopoly, and green bay packers monopoly) you can play a version of the game where landing on a train station lets you transfer to another board. that's how his family always played it (but don't play with my friend's family, they are ruthless)

as long as you don't use the free parking rule or give people extra money it doesn't really make it that much longer, and choosing when to transfer adds a new strategic element, and you can add more players, because the boards all have different pieces (for example, in big bang theory monopoly, you can be the couch), so all the reindeer could play
AND
if they also have a copy of trouble (for example, despicable me trouble), the reindeer could make use of the pop-o-matic bubble technology in lieu of monopoly's hand-requiring dice

finally, if we are worried about them having access to different editions of monopoly, let's remember, these are santa's reindeer- his whole thing is giving away free toys!

Twenty Four

Jolo posted:

Thanks buddy. I typed that all out and then thought, this is dumb... I shouldn't post this. Then I realized, this is dumb... I MUST post this. :justpost:

this is how to live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

canyoneer posted:

:v: :"what's the capital of thailand?"
:confused:: "i don't know, what?"
:v: *punches you in crotch* "me neither"

thanks Manifisto!