Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

https://twitter.com/politicshome/status/1151841041345064962

Another Tory MP has quit.

How's their majority looking now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Who?

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

alphabettitouretti posted:

They didn't quite as an MP, just as a minister

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
Don't need a minister. Brexit is the entirety of British culture now.

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.

alphabettitouretti posted:

Their majority remains the same, but it's one more person Johnson can't give a cabinet position to

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Ah, ok. Well at least the tory's very slim majority remains just as slim as before.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

magid magid is cool

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

t

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ynohtna posted:

Don't need a minister. Brexit is the entirety of British culture now.

Brexit Means Britain Means Brexit

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
When is this supposed to happen now? Oct 31?

Moridin920 has issued a correction as of 19:39 on Jul 18, 2019

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's supposed to happen at brexit

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
the eternal brexit of the creaseless mind

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

it's supposed to happen at brexit

but what could that possibly mean

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

has Boris become PM yet ?

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Raskolnikov38 posted:

gently caress 5/5

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

euphronius posted:

has Boris become PM yet ?

? He's always been PM

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Typical Euro who doesn't recognize the regal stiff upper lip composure of bringing the fight to the frogs and krauts in brussels!
These euros will bend any moment now........

BigWeirdSashimi
Jul 10, 2019
BREXIT means BORIS!

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

BigWeirdSashimi posted:

BREXIT means BORIS!

borixit

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

BORDAH! BORDAH! HARD BORDAH FOR THE RIGHT HONOURABLE GENTLEMAN.

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for Brexit

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

the ambience of this thread perfectly captures the id of the british media

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

imo that sounds dangerously antisemitic

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jesus christ joris bohnson got in a drunken domestic with his girlfriend in her flat like four weeks ago and it's just totally vanished from the popular conciousness

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

jesus christ joris bohnson got in a drunken domestic with his girlfriend in her flat like four weeks ago and it's just totally vanished from the popular conciousness

if the guardian wasnt entirely staffed by jobworths we would all have heard the apparently damning audio and it might have become a major thing

a £100 blanked netbook, a vpn and sitting on a bench near a pub for the wifi is not difficult

dpf
Sep 17, 2011

it's cause Boris has a new sort (28 year old) too, all the journos know it but everyone is petrified to put it in print. rule brittannia

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Vitamin P posted:

if the guardian wasnt entirely staffed by jobworths we would all have heard the apparently damning audio and it might have become a major thing

a £100 blanked netbook, a vpn and sitting on a bench near a pub for the wifi is not difficult

You really don't want to use a VPN if you're wardriving, it's a lot more likely to lead back to you.

Well not a paid one at least, and the free ones are too slow to upload anything in any sort of reasonable amount of time.

e: this is because the provider will have all sorts of data on you, or if you're running it yourself then even worse as you'll be directly associated with the vpn server

Private Speech has issued a correction as of 00:12 on Jul 19, 2019

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

dpf posted:

it's cause Boris has a new sort (28 year old) too, all the journos know it but everyone is petrified to put it in print. rule brittannia

but they don't have to put it in print, they could just emerge the story and then print the response to it

i was at my mums today and she said the bbc coverage of trump being racist explicitly said it could be throwing a dead cat on the table over epstein and even showed footage of trump and epstein dancing with some Hot Blondes together. media people obviously know the tricks better than we do if they don't make something news it's because they don't want to make it news and it always works, we're doomed to fail. rule britannia

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Private Speech posted:

You really don't want to use a VPN if you're wardriving, it's a lot more likely to lead back to you.

Well not a paid one at least, and the free ones are too slow to upload anything in any sort of reasonable amount of time.

If it's an audio file of less than an hour thats hardly insurmountable and regarding upload times it has been a month

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Vitamin P posted:

If it's an audio file of less than an hour thats hardly insurmountable and regarding upload times it has been a month

I mean yeah but you don't want to sit in front of a pub for a suspiciously long time. Though maybe if your doing it in a car it does help, marginally.

Either way it's irrelevant, you don't really need a VPN if you do the other stuff.

Private Speech has issued a correction as of 00:13 on Jul 19, 2019

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

a timeless classic, in that it is as timeless as Brexit

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

https://twitter.com/DawnHFoster/status/1151977788376780800?s=19

dpf
Sep 17, 2011

Vitamin P posted:

but they don't have to put it in print, they could just emerge the story and then print the response to it

i was at my mums today and she said the bbc coverage of trump being racist explicitly said it could be throwing a dead cat on the table over epstein and even showed footage of trump and epstein dancing with some Hot Blondes together. media people obviously know the tricks better than we do if they don't make something news it's because they don't want to make it news and it always works, we're doomed to fail. rule britannia

it's more to do with editors I think. They're the gatekeepers and act repeatedly to quash stories and decide what's "news". Even if something is doing the rounds on the internet the eds can say "that's not news" and put some bs story in its place. Kill all bosses etc.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

one good thing about brexit is hopefully MI5 will no longer have the budget to run irritating mediocrities like this, a failed dubstep producer turned al qaeda/AKP shill and lib dem stan

https://twitter.com/OzKaterji/status/1151906658186072067?s=19

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
can anyone explain that Murphy quote to an american. i dont understand your racisms

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Inshallah

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

London will still exist. Or do you think all of the UK's power comes from Wales and Scotland?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

can anyone explain that Murphy quote to an american. i dont understand your racisms

The Irish prime minister is half Indian