Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who do you wish to win the Democratic primaries?
This poll is closed.
Joe Biden, the Inappropriate Toucher 18 1.46%
Bernie Sanders, the Hand Flailer 665 54.11%
Elizabeth Warren, the Plan Maker 319 25.96%
Kamala Harris, the Cop Lord 26 2.12%
Cory Booker, the Super Hero Wannabe 5 0.41%
Julian Castro, the Twin 5 0.41%
Kirsten Gillibrand, the Franken Killer 5 0.41%
Pete Buttigieg, the Troop Sociopath 17 1.38%
Robert Francis O'Rourke, the Fake Latino 3 0.24%
Jay Inslee, the Climate Alarmist 8 0.65%
Marianne Williamson, the Crystal Queen 86 7.00%
Tulsi Gabbard, the Muslim Hater 23 1.87%
Andrew Yang, the $1000 Fool 32 2.60%
Eric Swalwell, the Insurance Wife Guy 2 0.16%
Amy Klobuchar, the Comb Enthusiast 1 0.08%
Bill de Blasio, the NYPD Most Hated 4 0.33%
Tim Ryan, the Dope Face 3 0.24%
John Hickenlooper, the Also Ran 7 0.57%
Total: 1229 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

lots of people believe in politics as aesthetic and as such can only actualize dialogue that fits within a well rehearsed us vs them framework so they can reheat and serve old takes they heard on a podcast years ago

anything that doesn't fit is to be feared and distrusted

look, as the libertarian entertainer and visionary Penn Gillette (the tall fat one that talks!!) once so succinctly put it, "not slavishly obeying the capitalist narrative set by your betters who profit off of dehumanizing you and destroying your biome.... is bullshit!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

Your language reveals your bias. Magick is not superstition, and your liberal sneering tone about it is just reheated Dick Dorkins materialisy nonsense hth

Source your quotes.

Also your dealer.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Chilichimp posted:

The best of republicans probably looks a lot like George W Bush, honestly. Wanting to believe the best in people to the point of not seeing what Trump was going to be is more akin to delusion, than hope.

I can't tell if you're damning the current crop of Republican leadership with faint praise or if you genuinely forgot that W, by this point in his presidential career, hadn't -quite- piled up over a million bodies in the middle east.

crazy cloud posted:

we are literally all going to die because neolibs can't stop jacking themselves into a frenzy long enough to acknowledge that they are wrong, they have always been wrong, the results they have gotten have paved the way for fascist ethnic cleansing and mass sexual abuse and murder, and the best thing you can say for it is, "we didn't mean for it to end up like this, we're sorry", the truth is it's not just Warren, but basically every centrist liberal scumbag that should have been told to shut the gently caress up and get out of the way feels entitled to their Hillary and Nancy and Chuck and Barack assed "it's my turn to say the responsible optics words!!!" pablum ego stroke session. Cowards, all of you. None of you are free from centrism, and it will devour you, personally, from the inside like a cancer, and at the same time you've doomed your nation, species, and biome. good job

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

"Free" tuition - on the backs of all taxpayers. It's one thing to pay taxes to support your local school district, because it has an immediate impact on property values. But forcing the millions of Americans without college students to support a program that still has not provided information on how staff and professionals would be paid in the face of no income is ludicrous.

Biden has far and away the best chance, and his ideas for health care don't impact the employment of millions of Americans. If the Dems are to win in 2020, they will have to have a moderate candidate.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

Labels are very important to dweebs so they can have a semblance of normalcy and have a handrail to hold onto as they descend into the abyss of politics

they should get with the times and ride an escalator down, instead~

i really can't help but think of this dipshit libertarian guy i went to high school with who had very strong opinions that went like "those people are bad because they buy their personality from abercrombie, while i am good because i buy my personality from hot topic". action driven by a shrieking existential fear of Self

but in politics the capacity to address things as they are and to seek solutions to problems for the sake of ending the pain of those problems requires looking inward at the ravenous beast that is human and preparing for the worst. one cannot seek out and destroy power dynamics without the introspection that allows oneself to recognize and destroy their own first

getting over that fear of Self is the greatest hurdle to democrats forming functional opposition

biden truly understanding his own history and his place within it wouldn't write an apology letter and drop out, he'd self-immolate as a warning and lesson for generations to come

beto would just fold into himself and leave behind a smoking pair of bam margera heartagram shoes

crazy cloud posted:

look, as the libertarian entertainer and visionary Penn Gillette (the tall fat one that talks!!) once so succinctly put it, "not slavishly obeying the capitalist narrative set by your betters who profit off of dehumanizing you and destroying your biome.... is bullshit!"

mike rowe with his head up a bull's rear end]: mf bm ff mbmll shmff

*faith no more kicks in*

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

crazy cloud posted:

The medicine's not doing a thing without love, either. The person doesn't have to love the thing that's killing them, no. Only if they want to suffer less, which, oh yeah, is the whole point of a doctor, therapist, or spiritual advocate

If sickness is all in our mind and our minds can be changed by miracles, you might assume that miracles can cure disease. “Sometimes a miracle is a change in material conditions, such as physical healing,” Williamson writes in “A Return to Love.” "At other times, it is a psychological or emotional change.” This is the bait-and-switch at the heart of Williamson’s teachings. Maybe you’ll get well, or maybe you’ll feel better about being sick, but either way, she'll get your money.

Many of Williamson’s early fans were gay men living with AIDS, and her theology seemed to promise the potential for miraculous healing. She even claimed that attending her spiritual support groups could prolong the lives of AIDS patients.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

crazy cloud posted:

Your language reveals your bias. Magick is not superstition, and your liberal sneering tone about it is just reheated Dick Dorkins materialisy nonsense hth

Magick isn't real. This is somehow a relevant post in the democratic primary thread. Welcome to 2019.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Marxalot posted:

I can't tell if you're damning the current crop of Republican leadership with faint praise or if you genuinely forgot that W, by this point in his presidential career, hadn't -quite- piled up over a million bodies in the middle east.

oh, I'm damning with faint praise, man.

About the best you can hope for from a Republican president is a folksy kind of naivete, intellectual incuriosity, and a friendly demeanor.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Jul 25, 2019

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

a.lo posted:

"Free" tuition - on the backs of all taxpayers. It's one thing to pay taxes to support your local school district, because it has an immediate impact on property values. But forcing the millions of Americans without college students to support a program that still has not provided information on how staff and professionals would be paid in the face of no income is ludicrous.

Biden has far and away the best chance, and his ideas for health care don't impact the employment of millions of Americans. If the Dems are to win in 2020, they will have to have a moderate candidate.

What ever will all of those customer service reps and case evaluators do if we close down the bulk of private insurers? idk... but I'm guessing that medicare/HHS will be hiring people to help with paperwork, customer service, and case reviews.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

crazy cloud posted:

Magick is not superstition

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

crazy cloud posted:

The very first thing Trump did as a candidate was declare that Mexican immigrants are rapists and that he would do an ethnic cleansing if elected. Congrats on being a comfortable and cis het white dude, I guess.

Ok, so you missed the connection where “he said a whole bunch of racist poo poo” directly translates into having a solid idea on all future executive, policy, diplomatic and military decisions. Then you need to show how that somehow makes me a comfortable cis het white dude. Maybe the. You’ll have a legitimate argument, but right now this makes no loving sense.

I figured the most you folks would do is conflate “this is a dumb thing to argue about, there’s much worse about Joe Biden” with “you support Joe Biden” but this is really something special.

We knew Trump was going to gently caress people over. No one knew the extent to which Donald Trump was going to gently caress people over. The fact that he literally comes up with new poo poo to gently caress people over with nearly every day trivially proves this.

You guys can’t predict the future and claiming to do so makes you sound like those

Failed Imagineer posted:

Behold the Biden Voter

Oh poo poo, here it is. I knew this wouldn’t take long.

Mellow Seas
Oct 9, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Our HIV medications are miraculous and everybody, everybody who needs them should get them.

But like... You guys have heard of, for example, the placebo effect, right? How the body responds to an illness and a medication is very much tied in with mental wellness and positive thought.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

crazy cloud posted:

Actually the company making the antiretroviral therapy needs to be nationalized and the patient treated for free and offered a holistic set of healing modalities including therapy, counseling, and meditation hth

Yet for some loving reason every time I bring up nationalizing medical research folks ignore it or treat it as some STEMlord hand out rather than actual serious policy.

Also, watch how you use the term “holistic”, it’s been taken to also mean incorporating bullshit like homeopathy, essential oils and acupuncture.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Mellow Seas posted:

Our HIV medications are miraculous and everybody, everybody who needs them should get them.

But like... You guys have heard of, for example, the placebo effect, right? How the body responds to an illness and a medication is very much tied in with mental wellness and positive thought.

If I love AIDS enough maybe it'll go away, worked for my ex

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Solkanar512 posted:

Yet for some loving reason every time I bring up nationalizing medical research folks ignore it or treat it as some STEMlord hand out rather than actual serious policy.

Also, watch how you use the term “holistic”, it’s been taken to also mean incorporating bullshit like homeopathy, essential oils and acupuncture.

please do not try to correct the poster that is advocating for magic

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Solkanar512 posted:

We knew Trump was going to gently caress people over. No one knew the extent to which Donald Trump was going to gently caress people over. The fact that he literally comes up with new poo poo to gently caress people over with nearly every day trivially proves this.

It's not Trump coming up with it, he's just blessed them to do it.

The people who are working for him need to be loving radioactive after this administration is ousted, because every last one of them (even the career civil servants who went along with it) is culpable.

Mellow Seas posted:

Endorphines are a helluva drug.

The placebo effect fades very quickly.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Jul 25, 2019

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
self-care and mental health isn't important and is doubly unimportant when you have a disease, i post, as i turn on my favorite podcast and listen to what i'm going to be arguing about next week

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Berke Negri posted:

please do not try to correct the poster that is advocating for magic

They accurately called out ppj last page so ill let it slide

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

they should get with the times and ride an escalator down, instead~

i really can't help but think of this dipshit libertarian guy i went to high school with who had very strong opinions that went like "those people are bad because they buy their personality from abercrombie, while i am good because i buy my personality from hot topic". action driven by a shrieking existential fear of Self

but in politics the capacity to address things as they are and to seek solutions to problems for the sake of ending the pain of those problems requires looking inward at the ravenous beast that is human and preparing for the worst. one cannot seek out and destroy power dynamics without the introspection that allows oneself to recognize and destroy their own first

getting over that fear of Self is the greatest hurdle to democrats forming functional opposition

biden truly understanding his own history and his place within it wouldn't write an apology letter and drop out, he'd self-immolate as a warning and lesson for generations to come

beto would just fold into himself and leave behind a smoking pair of bam margera heartagram shoes

the problem with that is that it constrains and you don't get maneuverability to adapt or change, there's no malleability. Some positions of course you will have to stay on because they insist on pushing back on them and try other things that keep blowing up while adamantly refusing to go forward, such as M4A so the insanity keeps perpetuating and you keep hammering the same point over and over so the "debate and discussion" aspect doesn't go anywhere other than vindication, which is the problem with the Self, it also isn't just fear, its the irresponsible self-assured "i know how the world works, actually" intellectual vanity that has been repeatedly dismissive.

No, you don't know how the world works, none of us do. What we do know, is what parts of a system can work and what can be done to improve it, but you keep paving ways for bad faith actors to exploit and break it and you get mad and huffy at people who tried to warn you and have proposed solutions because it embarrasses you, on a personal level which ascribes to a monumental ego rather than admitting the mistake and remedying it. Either that or you're straight up collaborators because there is a pattern of abuse here. That's why neoliberals piss me off.

To expand on saying that Trump is actually a neoliberal, because he is, he cozied up to fascists and then realized the addiction of their genuine adulation for his diap filling strong man antics is the only shred of vindication he can hold onto that is palpable. Neoliberals enabled Trump and are 100% complicit. The man was a identified democrat and then weathervaned it because the irony of neoliberals continuously dismissing people who keep pushing people away, pushed the wrong guy away and pushed the wrong buttons this time in this vast labyrinthine system of thirdwayist grift machine.

The very fact that Biden gets huffy about morality, which is the only veneer of his campaign as an excuse to power grab once again for some bizarre asinine reason (its to protect class interests and then fascism takes over when it breaks down) is nothing but the rich having interfactional warfare at the height of "Russiagate" and Epstein with each other and we're all spectators who think we're participants in an ideological battle of identity and branding :capitalism:, rather than class.

That's why identifying yourself as a neoliberal or a conservative is just picking a sports team, it's performative and makes you feel temporarily good about your ideologues, and then you get to hem haw about your draft pick of bland uninspired politicians as if you are a carefully informed voter, but you are joking yourself and avoiding the reality of a broken system and it terrifies you as much as change does because of the ego of Self, and how capitalism has continuously and successfully perpetuated and violated your identity system, with the freedom of choice as long as you have a wallet to pull that dollar out (access to) and pick the limited choice only provided by the vendors that handpicked the merchandise in the vending machine, so you end up resigning to yourself because the identity you created out of the Self is as real as the plastic you buy, and in that resignation you smugly lash out with "heh, the system has always been like this, you can't change it." as if again, you know how the world works because its the only thing you've ever known and actualized in your perspective and its hard to ever see anything outside the box.

People want to vote for Warren, that's fine if you want to delay the inevitable. Responsible capitalism worked so well (for whites) until they deregulated it (for whites), so we'll be back to square one soon enough :yum:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

a.lo posted:

We already have redneck nazgul

KingNastidon
Jun 25, 2004

Solkanar512 posted:

Who are the folks? Multiple people here have acknowledged the potential benefits. Elsewhere, people are just skeptical and risk adverse just like we are seeing with Sanders style M4A.

Eliminating the profit motive from private insurance and making everything free for consumers at point of sale is a lot easier to conceptualize then nationalizing an international industry with like $1T+ combined market cap. And yet even single payer isn't getting a ton of traction, so why waste time pondering on policies that are even further away from happening?

Why would anyone believe it's a STEMlord handout? They wouldn't personally benefit in any way.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

mormonpartyboat posted:

self-care and mental health isn't important and is doubly unimportant when you have a disease, i post, as i turn on my favorite podcast and listen to what i'm going to be arguing about next week

*ahem* Marianne Williamson isn't a good candidate, and the more her weird poo poo goes on blast the better.

KingNastidon posted:

Who are the folks? Multiple people here have acknowledged the potential benefits. Elsewhere, people are just skeptical and risk adverse just like we are seeing with Sanders style M4A.

Eliminating the profit motive from private insurance and making everything free for consumers at point of sale is a lot easier to conceptualize then nationalizing an international industry with like $1T+ combined market cap. And yet even single payer isn't getting a ton of traction, so why waste time pondering on policies that are even further away from happening?

Why would anyone believe it's a STEMlord handout? They wouldn't personally benefit in any way.

but friend, have you considered full communism now?

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Jul 25, 2019

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
I am disappointed by the amount of unscientific thought in this thread

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Chilichimp posted:

*ahem* Marianne Williamson isn't a good candidate

i will never stop laughing at libs reading something like "people who are happy tend towards better health because mood does have a positive impact on one's metabolism and immune system," having sparks fly out of their ears and eyes, and then just stumbling back with "aha but the one and only thing in my entire empty head that is somewhat related to that idea is that marianne williamson is not good"

this is a primary where the best candidate by far should be under lock and key at the hague. spare me your performative nailbiting

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mellow Seas posted:

no, we need to keep people in artificial light, white walls, and uncomfortable metal slabs to lay on because its only the science that works :smug:

its not as if people's sensory input/output affects their brain chemistry and body regulation, just give them the pills none of the psychotherapy, or comfort because thinking good doesn't help :smug:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/kateconger/status/1154437924559056897

finally, a candidate who will never shut the gently caress up

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

mormonpartyboat posted:

i will never stop laughing at libs reading something like "people who are happy tend towards better health because mood does have a positive impact on one's metabolism and immune system," having sparks fly out of their ears and eyes, and then just stumbling back with "aha but the one and only thing in my entire empty head that is somewhat related to that idea is that marianne williamson is not good"

this is a primary where the best candidate by far should be under lock and key at the hague. spare me your performative nailbiting

yeah, that's all we're talking about.

quote:

Many of Williamson’s early fans were gay men living with AIDS, and her theology seemed to promise the potential for miraculous healing. She even claimed that attending her spiritual support groups could prolong the lives of AIDS patients.

As a spiritual exercise, Williamson asked her clients to write letters to their disease expressing their feelings and to invent replies from the virus. She reproduces some of these dialogues in a bizarre section of “A Return to Love.”

Steve, a young man living with AIDS, thanks his virus for “making him a grown-up” and “giving him a reason to live.” Steve’s AIDS virus responds: “If I was, as they say, ‘out to get you,’ don’t you think you’d be dead by now? I’m not able to kill, harm, or make you sick. You give me the power you should give to God.”

When Carl begged to know why AIDS was killing him and his friends, Carl’s AIDS virus griped, “Right now, I feel like you only want to destroy me instead of dealing with whatever it is inside yourself that brought me here.”

Jaramin
Oct 20, 2010

No one on the real medicine side objects to mental health care, or therapy or whatever you're pretending they're saying.

What they ARE saying is that having positive thoughts will never, ever, treat a disease. It will only make someone feel better for a short period of time. Medication, on the other hand, will in fact treat people, even without therapy and mental health care! Of course that medication is more effective in concert with therapy and mental health care, but weighing the two, if I had to choose one it's medication every time.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Chilichimp posted:

ty for agreeing with me, but i would suggest you apologize to yourself rather than me

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Chilichimp posted:

you can tell that some posters around here haven't been through the height of the panic of the AIDS epidemic where there were no discernible treatment and everyone was demonizing victims in no part of Reagan's efforts to do so, in a time where you weren't even the twinkle that formed in your dad's eye yet, and you hadn't materialized out of the miraculous ether of protein folding.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I love that everyone defending Marianne Williamson ITT right now is just framing her like a therapist, and anyone who think she's a grifter poo poo is against therapy and mental/emotional well-being.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
https://twitter.com/marwilliamson/status/1662705755

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

KingNastidon posted:

You end up with folks who just equate "modern medicine" with "BiG pHaRmA" and don't bother to understand that most of the research pipeline is already publicly funded (incidentally, this is why anti-vaxxers constantly scream about THE CDC OWNS PATENTZ AND ARE MAKING MONIES) and don't separate the assholes in sales/management/advertising with the folks doing actual research and development. Or they're literally part of a snake oil MLM of some sort.

What we really need is to restore (and massively increase) funding of the NIH, NSF and similar research organizations and massively expand programs such as AmeriCorps to staff these labs. We have poo poo tons of biological science majors that graduate every year that could be working for the public good under the direction of folks who are working on more advanced degrees or have enough experience to supervise the whole project.

The reason I think this is so important is that nationalizing this will result in massive savings to the public (obviously) and will also direct actual money to research in the first place, rather than patent-extending bullshit or marketing. It's not the first thing that needs to be done, but it's a drat important pillar if you want a robust system that actually meets the needs of the people rather than shareholders.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Chilichimp posted:

I love that everyone defending Marianne Williamson ITT right now is just framing her like a therapist, and anyone who think she's a grifter poo poo is against therapy and mental/emotional well-being.

the worst grifter is the one who is a serial sexual abuser

you should vote for her so we can build a crystal madrassa ontop of the white house and promoter her to supreme spiritual leader of america as she is inaugurated by Oprah, as ordered by EO of one President Bernie Sanders. it's not that hard.

mormonpartyboat posted:

ty for agreeing with me, but i would suggest you apologize to yourself rather than me

the road to self healing is long, but we will be cheering you on each step of the way :unsmith:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl posted:

you can tell that some posters around here haven't been through the height of the panic of the AIDS epidemic where there were no discernible treatment and everyone was demonizing victims in no part of Reagan's efforts to do so, in a time where you weren't even the twinkle that formed in your dad's eye yet, and you hadn't materialized out of the miraculous ether of protein folding.

Oh, my bad, I forgot about... an entirely different time with completely different circumstances. I hadn't considered that.

Lastgirl posted:

the worst grifter is the one who is a serial sexual abuser

you should vote for her so we can build a crystal madrassa ontop of the white house and promoter her to supreme spiritual leader of america as she is inaugurated by Oprah, as ordered by EO of one President Bernie Sanders. it's not that hard.

the road to self healing is long, but we will be cheering you on each step of the way :unsmith:

oh snap, we're doing crystal madrassa's? where do I fill in the circle?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

We already have redneck nazgul

My first tier is Warren, then Bernie because of policies. My second tier includes Harris, Booker, Buttigieg, Castro, Gillibrand and Inslee. Besides policy, we need our candidate to be mentally nimble, incisive for sound bites, unflappable and not defensive to be able to stand toe to toe with President Drumpf. Harris and Booker demonstrated that but not Klobuchar in the Kavanaugh hearings. So Klobuchar is in third tier. Biden is fourth tier. He reached his level of usefulness as VP. He was progressive on civil rights, but as disappointing as Hillary on so many other issues through the decades. (Neverthless, I was with her in 2016.) He would better serve as a cabinet secretary or NSA.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Chilichimp posted:

Oh, my bad, I forgot about... an entirely different time with completely different circumstances. I hadn't considered that.

whatever demon compels you today, I will say a blessing and sprinkle salt and keep you in my thoughts so that you may heal with whatever affliction that has caused a bug to appear up in your rear end

namaste, may your emotional hemorrhoids dissipate swiftly

vote for daddy bernie bitch

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Jaramin posted:

if I had to choose one

nobody is asking anybody to choose just one

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
like, even her anti-vax stuff says that you should get your worthless mmr shot because it's an act of faith in god and your future, which jesus christ will reward with a psychic protection field against specifically mumps, measles, and rubella

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
like randi I’m putting a moratorium on jo healing crystals in this thread