Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Elohssa Gib posted:

Someone said the fist time I saw this that that is actually her placenta.

It is, but only at the start, not for the actual cooking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Pastry of the Year posted:

Pickens County Tornado

subspecies include the Connestee Microburst

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

gschmidl posted:

It is, but only at the start, not for the actual cooking.

paging Elise the Great to the thread, can't have placenta-eating discussions without our resident connoisseur

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

I love this.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I would’ve thought “medieval life hack” was just the executioner forgetting to sharpen his blade.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qzm2wA4YMg

:suicide:

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
I was waiting for the oil pouring life hack to be turn the bottle around the correct way. I don't know if my feeling is disappointment or what since I got very confused when the video turned into just running over latex paint.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

zedprime posted:

I was waiting for the oil pouring life hack to be turn the bottle around the correct way. I don't know if my feeling is disappointment or what since I got very confused when the video turned into just running over latex paint.

I was a fan of keep tongs in your car.

I always just open the door and lean out like a goddamn normal person

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Len posted:

I was a fan of keep tongs in your car.

I always just open the door and lean out like a goddamn normal person

That is at least in the genre of lifehacks. For most of the splatter art stuff the car really didn't contribute anything.

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

zedprime posted:

I was waiting for the oil pouring life hack to be turn the bottle around the correct way.

I like how their life hack for that was to carry a screwdriver around and not, you know, a funnel.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I loved how they used the map for Los Angeles but the cars clearly had EU plates and right handed drive. That had to be filmed in the Mediterranean.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Malta or Cyprus, I guess, but most countries in the Med drive like normal people.

https://www.rhinocarhire.com/Car-Hire-Blog/August-2009/Which-Countries-Drive-on-the-Left,--a-Handy-Guide.aspx

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
THE HATE CRIME DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApO4c2AkLqw

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG

walrusman posted:

Malta or Cyprus, I guess, but most countries in the Med drive like normal people.

https://www.rhinocarhire.com/Car-Hire-Blog/August-2009/Which-Countries-Drive-on-the-Left,--a-Handy-Guide.aspx

Given that so many of these lifehack folks are Russians, my bet would be on Cyprus between those two options

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Theres a bubble tea franchise that has activated charcoal drinks because that's a thing to do

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

walrusman posted:

Nice.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
Spend 3 days messing with an egg, lifehack!

https://twitter.com/chipspopandabar/status/1154481437308882945?s=21

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Finally, something blue I can shove up my rear end.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Why did I just watch a 5 Minute craft in slow motion?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Len posted:

Why did I just watch a 3 Day craft in slow motion?

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

i don't understand

Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

i don't understand

Bigger than before :colbert:

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
Theoretically, if you take the blue egg and put in a glass of vinegar, and then take the larger resulting egg and put it in maple syrup, then you could repeat these steps. Basically, you could make an infinite egg that could feed you indefinitely because as long as you leave a portion of it in vinegar for a day, and then maple syrup for a day, it will always be bigger than before.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

No sir. I don't like it.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Egg bigger is true!

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

No! Egg bigger is blue!

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.
ʙɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
Instructions unclear. My dick is bright blue. Stickiness level about the same. Smell is still eye watering, but in a different way.

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

CzarChasm posted:

Instructions unclear. My dick is bright blue. Stickiness level about the same. Smell is still eye watering, but in a different way.

But is it bigger than before?

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
I resurrect this thread with a gift from C-SPAM.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I was afraid she was holding a horse condom and readied myself for a different kind of horror.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RandomPauI posted:

I was afraid she was holding a horse condom and readied myself for a different kind of horror.

Are horse condoms even a thing? If so, I have a follow up.
Oh wait, there's always Trojans.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I don't know if they're a thing, but if they are then good for horses for practcing safe sex.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Pyrotoad posted:

I resurrect this thread with a gift from C-SPAM.

I'm not really sure what she's doing. What the gently caress is she doing?
gently caress. ew.

(sorry for the stream of consciousness, but I'm really confused).
She doesn't really look that different between day 1 and 11, minus having it look like someone took a belt sander to her face for a couple of days inbetween.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

AFewBricksShy posted:

I'm not really sure what she's doing. What the gently caress is she doing?
gently caress. ew.

(sorry for the stream of consciousness, but I'm really confused).
She doesn't really look that different between day 1 and 11, minus having it look like someone took a belt sander to her face for a couple of days inbetween.

According to the twitter comments she was giving herself a homemade chemical peel which became a full on burn by the look of it. Which is slightly better than my assumption that she was like trying to make a permanent contour effect or something.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
Are actual chemical peels a thing that's good for your skin? Or any of the things that aestheticians do?

I once used one of these "home peel" things made specifically for the feet. My feet did peel like crazy but I couldn't tell any difference after the peeling stopped.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I mean, if your skin needed to peel off to be healthy it would probably do that all on its own.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

The Ape of Naples posted:

Are horse condoms even a thing? If so, I have a follow up.

Yes, apparently, but they don't look like that.

Female condoms look like that, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Wasabi the J posted:

Yes, apparently, but they don't look like that.

Female condoms look like that, though.

Heh, thanks, bro. I was looking for a new supplier. :smug:

[cries in corner]