Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Admittedly proving the rich people pedo cult wrong with a different rich people pedo cult is a pretty surprising turn of events.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the immorally wealthy have always been into violating the rights of other human beings in the most extreme of ways

its that whole believing "that theres torture assembly lines for harvesting child glands" thing and "that trump is not in fact himself somebody who has hosed young girls" thing and so on and so forth that makes qanon believers the obvious gullible dipshits that they are

no. immorally wealthy assholes tend to stick to fairly simple heinous crimes because they can get away with those, simple things like loving 14-year-old victims of the modeling industry

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Qanon is a LARP. Trump isn't the savior of America, he's a corrupt idiot "alleged" pedophile. If you think he'll have mass arrests and all will be revealed, you'll be left wanting.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nah itll definitely happen this time and they definitely wont spiral deeper and deeper into sunk cost fallacy and shame

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

If 36% of the US population really believed that Hillary Rodham Clinton takes babies, breaks their necks and slurps adrenochrome from their spines like an oyster then I would think it's fair to say that the country is beyond any hope of recovery and you should really just start over. Start with new people, a new form of government, culture, language, a new flag, etc. Basically, cut your losses and reboot everything

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
balkanization would help dramatically for a short time, until the economic refugee chuds started moving in from their rapidly failing states

Apathy420
May 18, 2017

by Cyrano4747
Have we ever tried turning it off and back on again?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

The problem with balkanization is that when the red states have finally finished their pogroms the people who are left will look outwards. Also all the humanitarian crimes the states would inflict on their own people. It's really hard to justify someone being subhuman because they were born in Kentucky (or Iraq, but baby steps).

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

really depends on what 'partial belief' means, and what people know about the brain-poison deep in the qanon stuff

like partial belief may include the vague assertion that isn't exactly controversial, 'many of the world's rich and powerful people gently caress kids'

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Hobnob posted:

Berke Breathed said it in 1985, dude.

If you think about it - Berkeley Breathed was Trumps first casualty

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Good, I always hated the wordy penguin comic with the bad art when I was a kid reading the funny pages. The only good strip comic with political themes was The Boondocks.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Peanut Butler posted:

really depends on what 'partial belief' means, and what people know about the brain-poison deep in the qanon stuff

like partial belief may include the vague assertion that isn't exactly controversial, 'many of the world's rich and powerful people gently caress kids'

Everyone is loving kids, the rich, the poor and everyone in between. IRC the age of consent in the majority of US states is 16 and you can marry kids as young as 14 with the parents' consent. It's not exactly a secret. And let's not even talk about illegal types of child abuse that happens mostly between family members.

That's not what Qanon is about though. It's about a secret supervillain cabal of Jews sucking adrenochrome from children's bone marrow in satanic rituals and manipulating the world governments to keep it quite. Also, keeping 140k missing children in chains under the Epcot center or something. None of this is accurate, technically or otherwise.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Mantis42 posted:

Good, I always hated the wordy penguin comic with the bad art when I was a kid reading the funny pages. The only good strip comic with political themes was The Boondocks.
Heathen. Thou shalt not mock the penguin.

Also he's publishing new penguin stuff again. Shame it's on Facebook.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

If I were rich beyond words, I still wouldn't gently caress kids. What is wrong with people?

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Relevant Tangent posted:

The problem with balkanization is that when the red states have finally finished their pogroms the people who are left will look outwards. Also all the humanitarian crimes the states would inflict on their own people. It's really hard to justify someone being subhuman because they were born in Kentucky (or Iraq, but baby steps).

The problem with balkanization is that there's no reason to allow the Trumpophiles to stay. Deport em to an active volcano, or Belgium

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Cactus posted:

If I were rich beyond words, I still wouldn't gently caress kids. What is wrong with people?

Prove it

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Opferwurst posted:

Everyone is loving kids, the rich, the poor and everyone in between.
this is an interesting thread sometimes

SaturdayKnight
Mar 31, 2011

fishmech posted:

Deport em to an active volcano, or Belgium

What the hell did Belgium do to deserve that?

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

IronicDongz posted:

this is an interesting thread sometimes

He doesn't mean literally everyone, he means:

-1 in 5 girls and 1 in 20 boys is a victim of child sexual abuse;
-Self-report studies show that 20% of adult females and 5-10% of adult males recall a childhood sexual assault or sexual abuse incident;
-During a one-year period in the U.S., 16% of youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized;
-Over the course of their lifetime, 28% of U.S. youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized;
-Children are most vulnerable to CSA between the ages of 7 and 13.

And with numbers like that you don't need hillary clinton orchestrating it all for there to be sex crimes happening among the rich. It's not some conspiracy thing where there is a guy organizing it all or even a thing where the rich all get together and plan it out. It's a crime that is endemic in american society and the social studies teacher that slept with a student and the priest that touched a choir boy are the same thing happening at different levels of society.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I'm aware, it's still a wild sentence to read

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

SaturdayKnight posted:

What the hell did Belgium do to deserve that?

Everything they did from 1890 to 1960 in the Congo.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

IronicDongz posted:

I'm aware, it's still a wild sentence to read

I don't know, like I guess it's funny ha ha misreading it to mean like, he means literally everyone including you and himself, but child rape is extremely common and swept under the rug a lot, and people are really disingenuous in the "oh rich people are doing it!? this is unheard of! no one else is doing this! it's just a problem over there" about something that is a major problem in american society.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Don Gato posted:

Everything they did from 1890 to 1960 in the Congo.

Sure, everyone realizes that forceful colonization is bad, but Belgium takes a hands-off approach and people are still mad at them.

SaturdayKnight
Mar 31, 2011

Bobby Digital posted:

hands-off approach

:stonk:

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Bobby Digital posted:

Sure, everyone realizes that forceful colonization is bad, but Belgium takes a hands-off approach and people are still mad at them.

:perfect:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

He doesn't mean literally everyone, he means:

-1 in 5 girls and 1 in 20 boys is a victim of child sexual abuse;
-Self-report studies show that 20% of adult females and 5-10% of adult males recall a childhood sexual assault or sexual abuse incident;
-During a one-year period in the U.S., 16% of youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized;
-Over the course of their lifetime, 28% of U.S. youth ages 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized;
-Children are most vulnerable to CSA between the ages of 7 and 13.

And with numbers like that you don't need hillary clinton orchestrating it all for there to be sex crimes happening among the rich. It's not some conspiracy thing where there is a guy organizing it all or even a thing where the rich all get together and plan it out. It's a crime that is endemic in american society and the social studies teacher that slept with a student and the priest that touched a choir boy are the same thing happening at different levels of society.

Also

quote:

Between 2000 and 2015, over 200,000 minors were legally married in the United States.[10] The vast majority of child marriages were between a child and an adult.[9][10] The majority of married children were girls.[10]

In some states minors cannot legally divorce, leave their spouse, or enter a shelter to escape abuse.[7][8] In 2001 in Tennessee, three 10-year-old girls were married to men aged 24-31.[9] Meanwhile in Alabama, a 74-year-old man married a 14-year-old girl.[10] Both states have since set minimum ages, of 17[11] and 16 respectively.[12]

Something tells me that the three dudes who legally married and diddled 10 year old kids were salt of the earth hard working MAGA Real Americans and not exactly coastal elite Jewish lizardpersons.

Also, Roy Moore probably personally diddled every kid single in Alabama and he still isn't disgraced in his home community. But yeah, what about the secret cabal of international supervillains!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Hobnob posted:

In a horrible world containing "Mad-Hole, Country of the Screamers" and the "Kanga Rat Murder Society", the best place to visit would probably be the Orangutan Surfing Civilization, which sounds like a pretty chill place.

Is it “surfing orangutans” or “people surfing on orangutans” though?

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Yeah, it's like how there is 20,000+ murders a year in the US, and like, I bet some of them are even organized crime where an assassin is hired to kill someone, but that is an extremely vanishingly small amount of the murders per year and mostly it's just a bunch of people being individually bad with no leader and no unified goal and just like desperate societal trends independently influencing disconnected people.

There is a lot of rape and child rape among rich people because that stuff happens a whole lot in our society, not because like, this or that famous political figure got together with all the rich people to lead that.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
The conspiracy makes them feel safer and like they have more control over a chaotic world. They feel comforted knowing that all the suffering in the world (and all the suffering they imagine is in the world) can be traced to a handful of guys in charge and their sycophants, and that if we could just reveal them the world would again be the safe, peaceful place of their childhoods.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
That and to convince themselves that no matter what they do, they're always on the right side, because they're not the ones doing the evil things they are cooking up.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

There is a lot of rape and child rape among rich people because that stuff happens a whole lot in our society, not because like, this or that famous political figure got together with all the rich people to lead that.

I was starting to wonder if everyone secretly wants sex with children and only the wealthy and powerful could make it happen, but this makes more sense.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

chitoryu12 posted:

Is it “surfing orangutans” or “people surfing on orangutans” though?

Orangutans surfing on orangutans.

Orangutans all the way down.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Extensive Vamping posted:

I was starting to wonder if everyone secretly wants sex with children and only the wealthy and powerful could make it happen, but this makes more sense.

It's more that they can get away with it.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

RatHat posted:

It's more that they can get away with it.

Is that even true? 1 in 5 girls are molested in some way. SOMEONE is getting away with it

guestimate
Nov 10, 2011

From what I can gather some q post said look in the castle or he's in the castle
And a pic he posted had a watch in it
Qrazies are seriously analyzing the reflections to prove Q was in the Oval Office because per Q, of course, "reflections are important." Look at this poo poo lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The reflection they’re claiming to see on the watch is impossible. The only way that would work is if the image was reversed but that can’t be because the numbers are facing the right direction

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Think mirror!

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Goons: check your immersion! What are you doing?!

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Immersion in the deep state.

Think peanut butter jelly sandwiches.

53 19.

We're coming for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

9,10 never sleep again