Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

sephiRoth IRA posted:

“All” meaning STIs, maybe

:thejoke:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420

DemoneeHo posted:

I think there was a post recently about how a young woman had to kick out this creepy older guy out of their pokemon go group

yeah, but the drama was about how a goon itt replied though that his friend was banging two different unattractive married women he met through Pokemon Go

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Cowslips Warren posted:

and we briefly had a dude whose screenname and game name was HimenHunter.

I once had a guy submit a loan application with his non-professional email, which bbsubboy (bareback sub boy) or something like that and it was completely lost on my straight coworkers.

It's not like it affects anything but c'mon man.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

He could have meant collecting sexual partners :colbert:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for letting my kids play Pokemon GO at a cemetery?

My Kids and I play Pokemon GO. My two kids love it and I play along to join in on their universe and I also help out with technical issues that they might encounter. My daughter who is now 11 has played since the game was released. My son who is 7 has just recently begun playing. Even their Mother has the game and joins in from time to time.

Last week on our vacation to northern Germany (Hamburg and Kiel) we stayed at a hotel that has a park close by or so it would appear from the map in Pokemon GO. The park had many poke-stops and my kids asked if we could go there. I told them we could do so the next day before we drove on.

Next day as we walked to the park I quickly realized it was a cemetery. I got second thoughts about our plan and told my wife I was not sure if it would be appropriate to hunt for pokemons at a cemetery. My kids did not understand my issue with this nor did my wife. So, I agreed to do one round.

We stayed there for about 30 minutes. The kids caught some new pokemons and so did I. The whole time I was not comfortable about my decision. The cemetery was very beautiful. There was even a WW1 memorial (guess they are all over the place in Germany). We only encountered 10-12 people. Besides playing Pokemon GO I think we acted very respectfully. No running around. Kept to the paths and kept our voices down.

As we exit the cemetery a middle-aged man passes us on his bicycle. As he did, he turns and yells, in German, directly translated poo poo parents. My wife and kids don’t understand German, but I do.

AITA for playing Pokemon GO at a cemetery?

Sorry for any spelling mistakes. English is not my primary language.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for not trading my girlfriend a shiny Bulbasaur?

This is going to sound incredibly petty, but please hear me out.

My girlfriend and I both play Pokemon Go which is a mobile game. Over the weekend, there was an event where you could catch shiny Pokémon for a limited amount of time. Shiny Pokemon are essentially the exact same as regular ones, except they're a different color example.

My favorite Pokémon is Gengar (which is relevant info for later). My girlfriend's favorite Pokémon of all time is Bulbasaur. There is no Pokémon she loves more than Bulbasaur. During the event, she caught one of each type except Bulbasaur. I caught shiny after shiny and was able to get multiple of each Pokémon. I even caught two Bulbasaur.

I caught my second Bulbasaur just as the weekend ended. My girlfriend was there and she was clearly distraught because the event was over and she hadn't caught one. I could tell she was sad and asked why she was sad because at least we both had caught shinies.

She then expressed her disappointment that we had played all weekend in the cold rain only for her to catch everything but her favorite and that it felt like a slap in the face. She then started crying (which is when I started getting annoyed). She said it was because I did a dance every time I caught a shiny while she was still empty-handed. My dancing was meant to be a joke and I felt it was very obvious that I was joking, but she said it felt like rubbing extra salt in the wound because this happens every time there is an event. To be fair, it's true that I always get significantly more lucky than her but RNG is the mechanic of the game. Some are luckier than others.

She then mentioned the time when there was an event for the Pokémon Gengar. On this day, she said that by the end if I wasn't able to catch a shiny, she would trade me hers even if it was the only one she had. In the midst of crying, she admitted that she didn't feel entitled to my second Bulbasaur, but that it disappointed her that she would be willing to sacrifice her single Gengar for me when I wasn't able to sacrifice one of my two Bulbasaur for her.

However, even though I did catch a few shiny Gengar on Gengar Day, I wouldn't have felt entitled to her Gengar. Even though Bulbasaur isn't my favorite, I still wanted to keep my second one so that I could have the second evolution as well. I did not want to give it up. My annoyance was heightened by the fact that she acted so childish over a mobile game.

So Reddit, am I the rear end in a top hat?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

sephiRoth IRA posted:

He could have meant collecting sexual partners :colbert:

The author lives and meant STIs

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for telling my fiancee to stop playing pokemon GO?
She almost got hit by a car today playing this game and I tried to warn her a car was coming when I was shouting her name and to stop but she only heard my name and thought I was telling her to hurry up and she ran infront of a car and stopped right before it hit her and it stopped too.

Edit: We were walking I should clarify

​I just took her phone she wasn't even mad she just was surprised at how shaken I was witnessing this. AITA?

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
Some years ago when I was working at a bank branch and we needed warm bodies (we always needed warm bodies because the manager was a psycho) we had a jon application from a guy that had an email address beginning with "playa69." They gave him an interview and then still hired him despite him disclosing that he was in the middle of suing his former employer. His previous employer had been one of those Rent To Own furniture and appliance stores. Apparently the manager and her assistant thought he still deserved a shot despite all the red flags.

Whenever he would get in trouble he would immediately try to throw someone else under the bus, and because my boss was an idiot it worked about half the time. He was eventually fired for sales misconduct involving a loan application for another employee. Employee loan applications always got a second look and more scrutiny, so I'm not sure how he thought he would get away with that one. He still tried to blame it on someone who no longer worked at the branch telling him that it was OK to lie for the customer on loan applications to get them approved.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for letting my kids play Pokemon GO at a cemetery?

My Kids and I play Pokemon GO. My two kids love it and I play along to join in on their universe and I also help out with technical issues that they might encounter. My daughter who is now 11 has played since the game was released. My son who is 7 has just recently begun playing. Even their Mother has the game and joins in from time to time.

Last week on our vacation to northern Germany (Hamburg and Kiel) we stayed at a hotel that has a park close by or so it would appear from the map in Pokemon GO. The park had many poke-stops and my kids asked if we could go there. I told them we could do so the next day before we drove on.

Next day as we walked to the park I quickly realized it was a cemetery. I got second thoughts about our plan and told my wife I was not sure if it would be appropriate to hunt for pokemons at a cemetery. My kids did not understand my issue with this nor did my wife. So, I agreed to do one round.

We stayed there for about 30 minutes. The kids caught some new pokemons and so did I. The whole time I was not comfortable about my decision. The cemetery was very beautiful. There was even a WW1 memorial (guess they are all over the place in Germany). We only encountered 10-12 people. Besides playing Pokemon GO I think we acted very respectfully. No running around. Kept to the paths and kept our voices down.

As we exit the cemetery a middle-aged man passes us on his bicycle. As he did, he turns and yells, in German, directly translated poo poo parents. My wife and kids don’t understand German, but I do.

AITA for playing Pokemon GO at a cemetery?

Sorry for any spelling mistakes. English is not my primary language.

Pokemon go to the grave

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
in many American cities graveyards are the only "green" space available so gently caress it, increase the spawn rate for Ghost types.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for taking a gym in Pokemon Go?

Okay, so this literally just happened and I am simultaneously livid and scared. A little bit of backstory, I work part-time as a Grubhub driver, and I mostly work late at night. My market is pretty new, so I don't usually get many orders. While I'm waiting for orders to come in, I usually fire up the POGO app and drive around to some of my town's PokeStops and gyms to battle, get stops and catch new Pokemon (don't worry, I'm not playing while driving). My wife is usually with me during my late night shifts because buddy system and all that jazz, and sometimes my sister and her husband will join us on the really slow nights.

Tonight was one of those slow nights where the four of us were out during my shift. Right near the end of the shift, we drove around to a few stops and got some gyms. We pull up to one of the gyms and park. It's owned by a Valor player (the four of us are Mystic). Cool, he left like a tiny little CP 160 or something Skorupi to guard the gym. We take it over, pull closer to some of the surrounding PokeStops, everything is peachy.

​After nearly two minutes, my Pokemon has returned to me. The four of us are joking around and my sister says jokingly "let's defend our honor!" So we pull back around to the gym and see that the same player had retaken the gym and left yet another low CP Pokemon there. We start battling because why not and this dude is standing outside the store where the gym is located, notices that we're the ones taking over the gym, and says "you know it's rude to take over a gym just after someone got it." We thought he was joking around with us so we all four just laugh.

​It should be noted that none of us, save for a few select friends each, know any other Go players in our town. We were all initially happy to have seen the guy because we were just surprised to finally have met another player. But it turned out this guy was not being friendly. He was pissed at us. He started ranting to who I think was his SO that works at the store about how none of us knew basic respect. We didn't engage cause we were just shocked. So, we left our Pokemon at the gym and pulled away. We went to another couple of gyms still a little upset that this guy was that butthurt, but after about 15 mins or so, we'd kind of gotten back to our normal routine.

​After a half hour, we decide to do some final stops on our way home, which allows us to pass by some of the gyms we'd already taken earlier. One of these gyms had been retaken by the dude from before. Now, this gym was fairly close to the one where we'd been at earlier, so we just figured maybe he'd been walking home and had taken it on his way. Then, I noticed one of the Pokemon I'd put at another gym had returned. This gym was a couple miles away from the gym we'd been at, but it was just close enough that we could see a small outline of the gym texture. We checked, and once again, it was the same guy. Just after that revelation, another set of our Pokemon came back from a gym we'd recently been to that was even farther away than the last. So we pull around to the gym where the dude had been, in an area where you couldn't actually see the store to make sure the dude couldn't see us and we started to retake the gym he'd gotten pissed at us over, so that we could see if he was still there or if he was tracking our movements and following us.

​As we're fighting, a car pulls up behind us and parks, headlights still on, and just sits there. Then we notice that the Blissey he'd left there began being healed. After our battle was over, he sped around us and yelled at us (not sure what he said), and then pulled back into the store's parking lot, got out of his car, and stayed in the same place.

​So it turned out the dude had followed us around the town. We still don't know if he'd actually followed us or if he just went around town looking for gyms taken by us, but I still think it's creepy and totally uncalled for. None of us meant any malice to anyone while we were playing, we were just having fun.

​TL;DR: My wife, my sister, my brother-in-law, and I all went around my town playing Pokemon go, took a gym from a dude, he got pissed and followed us/tracked our movements for the next half hour, taking gyms from us in retaliation.

​So I need to know, am I the rear end in a top hat in this scenario?

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

cumshitter posted:

I once had a guy submit a loan application with his non-professional email, which bbsubboy (bareback sub boy) or something like that and it was completely lost on my straight coworkers.

It's not like it affects anything but c'mon man.

Did you loan him your shiny bulbasaur

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...
I [26F] Didn't get an invite to my SO's good friend's [29m] Wedding. Kind of confused.

quote:

Hey Reddit, I could use some help here, I’m a lurker but finally have my own post to share and get some unbiased insight on.

My SO Alex and I have been together for 6 years. We don’t live together because the cost of rent in insanely expensive, and want to purchase our own house instead of renting a shack for 3K a month. This isn’t uncommon in our area and most people of our age do this.

He has a close group of friends that goes back to childhood. There are probably 12 people total in the group, all men. I have known all of them since we’ve started dating, so I’m not new to any of them. I get along well with everyone.

One of Alex’s friends, Brian, is getting married next weekend. He sent out the invitations in May, and I noticed that it was only addressed to Alex on the front, not to me. There wasn’t any RSVP information on whether it was only for him or him plus one, so he wrote back letting them know he was going, but asked if I was too. He didn’t hear back.

Last week, I asked Alex if he could ask again if I am going or not, because it was getting close and I wanted to know instead of being in this limbo. Alex asked Brian and Brian said he had to run numbers cause they were close to max, but would check. Last night, Alex texted Brian about something not wedding related, and Brian responded back basically saying, “hey I’m so sorry but we’re at max capacity for the wedding so Katie (me) can’t go. Sorry bro if anyone drops out last second I will let you know.”

Alex read it to me as soon as he got the message and we had a general conversation about weddings and wedding etiquette, and that's all we spoke of it.

I found myself not being able to sleep last night because this was sort of nagging at me. Alex’s friend group’s girlfriends and wives (only 2 are married) were invited, so why wasn’t I? We have been together longer than anyone else, even the couple-to-wed themselves. Won’t it be awkward for Alex to be on his own at his friends wedding? I can't help but feel like this is personal either against me or Alex. It just seems weird and I can't shake this feeling.

I should also mention that the wedding is local, not destination.

I don’t want to talk to Alex about it because I’m sure he will think I am trying to guilt him for going to the wedding, which I don’t want to make it seem. But it doesn’t seem like he really cares that I am going or not. It’s more of a “oh, that sucks”. But, it is bothering me more than I thought it would and I just don’t like to feel left out. Even if he did call and say “we have room” this week, it would make me feel uncomfortable being there when I know I really wasn’t invited to begin with. Also, WHY?! Is this normal for weddings nowadays? am I overreacting? Is there some hidden cutoff I don't know about? It makes me feel like if I was ever invited to a wedding, I don't want to bring Alex because I'm not supposed to... like I was making a mistake all the times I brought him before.

Reddit, any advice for this silly situation? Thanks.

Edited to add: I believe my SO's ex is going. They were together for 4 years in high school and she's recently started dating another friend from the group. She and I are cordial when we've met and I have nothing against her. I don't think he's trying to get back with her. This girl doesn't know the bride. ALSO< after asking around, about 3/4 of the SO's invited have NOT met the bride.

TLDR; My SO of 6 years got an invite to one of his good friends wedding, he didn’t get a plus one. SO doesn't seem to care. Everyone else got an invite but me. Feeling left out and don’t know how to make light of the situation.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Lucrece posted:

I [26F] Didn't get an invite to my SO's good friend's [29m] Wedding. Kind of confused.

"You don't go, I don't go. The end."

But no "oh, that sucks"

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Lucrece posted:

Sorry you had to find out this way that his friends don't really like you.

TBH thats terrible wedding etiquette though.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Hey I just saw a sign on the freeway that says were out of milk and you hate me? Why are we out of milk, I just bought some!

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Barudak posted:

Hey I just saw a sign on the freeway that says were out of milk and you hate me? Why are we out of milk, I just bought some!

We made extra hot salsa and ate it without you.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

Did you loan him your shiny bulbasaur

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅
Fair warning this is a horrifying story not a funny one which I know some of the regulars hate.

Edit: Meh not a hill I want to die on. Sorry I started the 'are abuse stories ok?' derail again in this thread. Should have seen it coming.

Darkhold fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Jul 29, 2019

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...
AITA for being ok with my parents( and family) not attending my wedding because they won’t accept my friend

quote:

UPDATE: First off I want to say thank you for all the lovely comments, and for people taking the time to weigh in! I tried to keep up with them all and I just couldn’t, so I’m so sorry if I couldn’t get to your comment!

Just to be very clear, I was not asking if I am rear end in a top hat for standing up for my friend, I stand by my actions 100%. I am trying to figure out if I should have done more to convince my parents to come rather than simply accepting they won’t be there.

I am going to take the advice many of you have suggested and have another sit down with my parents and reiterate my feelings. I will be firm with them and remind them that they are welcome to come but that if they do I expect them to be kind and courteous to all!

I will do an update when I speak to them, thank you again reddit x

I (28F) am marrying my fiancé (32M) in March.

I was in my parents home recently and I was telling them about our wedding party, which is going to include a male friend of mine as a groomsman. For some background. This male friend, we’ll call him Stephen, went to high school with me and is a post op trans man. My fiancé said he’d love to have Stephen as a groomsman, and i asked Stephen and he was delighted!

Then, I told my parents, and they were like “oh we didn’t realise she (yep, she) was going to be actually in the wedding. She’ll be in all the photographs, we don’t think that’s appropriate” So I was obviously instantly mad.They then said that they weren’t going to be comfortable attending and being in all the photographs with her (yep, her again), and that I would need to remove Stephen from the wedding party if I wanted them to come to the wedding.

So I basically told them that if they weren’t comfortable they didn’t have to come. I left, came home and immediately transferred them the money for the wedding dress. I then get a phone call from my mother telling me that they will pay for the whole wedding if I remove Stephen. Basically bribing us. I just told her I needed space and I hung up.

That was 3 days ago and I haven’t spoken to them. I’m shocked because they have never spoken ill of Stephen before,! I’m upset that they would show so little respect to someone who is so important to me. I am also upset that they have so little respect for me that they think I would turn my back on a lifelong friend for money.

I don’t know if I should speak to them in a few days when everything has calmed down, or if I should leave it to them. A few people I’ve spoken to have said I’m being a bit of an rear end in a top hat because they’re my parents, and they have a right to an opinion even if it’s something I don’t agree with. That I’ll regret them not being at my wedding and that realistically it will ruin our relationship. I’ve had aunts and uncles calling me saying that this will tear our family apart and I’m being selfish. A cousin texted me to say that I’m choosing friends over family and that she and her parents won’t be attending if my parents aren’t, and the same for other members of the family. So it’s basically blew up into this huge deal where a good portion of my family will likely not attend either!

My view is that I don’t think it’s selfish to want to celebrate my day with everyone I love. I feel like the ball is in their court and they have the choice to come or allow their bigotry to stop them attending their only childs wedding!

Also to be clear I am 100% not removing Stephen from my wedding or taking the money, I’m not considering either option (my fiancé is in full agreement). But I just want to know if I’m the rear end in a top hat for so easily accepting that my parents (and by default a lot of my family) won’t be coming to my wedding?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Please don't post rape stories.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Sunswipe posted:

Please don't post rape stories.

Yeah, if rape or sexual assault is the main focus of a story, is it worth sharing when it’s a unanimous “no this is hosed call the loving cops and prep the vat of acid” from anyone with a sound mind?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Lucrece posted:

AITA for being ok with my parents( and family) not attending my wedding because they won’t accept my friend

Dont think of it as losing a family, think of it as sending them to hell with your mind

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Your family is picking their hatred over you. Nothing of value is lost.

Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

Lucrece posted:

quote:

So I was obviously instantly mad.

:hmmyes:

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅
I think there's two different views on this thread. Some view it as a human drama thread where drugs, abuse, estrangement (which has been spun off) and crime pop up as often as the funny stories. Anything in r/relationships is fair game.

Others view it as a comedy thread where it's mostly the humorous stories should be posted.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Let's post something uplifting then

Girl at work [24-ishF] tried hitting on my [22F] husband [24M] as a power move. How do I go back to work now?
Relationships
I recently graduating from the Paul Mitchell School, and I started working at a salon a few months ago.

I really like most of the girls I work with, but there is one girl in particular (Erin) who just does not like me. I really don’t understand what I did to her but she made it very clear she does not like me at all very early on.

It did culminate this last week when I put a lady in my seat who is apparently one of Erin’s regulars. I didn’t mean at all to steal business from her. She came in for a walk-in on Erin’s day off and I just said I could take her. Maybe I messed up but it was an accident.

Erin got all bent out of shape about it and it culminated with her chewing me out in the back room, at which point she told me she “could ruin my life.”

Today we had a social thing in the salon. They do this every six months or so where they close the shop and have a potluck and you can bring in SO’s and whatnot. It’s supposed to build up a family atmosphere I guess.

So I brought my husband in, we were having a good time. I intentionally avoided Erin but she found her way over to us.

She didn’t say a word to me but introduced herself to my husband. He tried to be polite but I could tell he was weirded out (and I had kept him up to date on my issues with this girl).

She got very flirty, and maybe it’s just my imagination but I swear she looked me in the eyes while she did it. She went as far as telling him if we “don’t work out” he should talk to her.

That prompted my husband to get pissed and tell her to leave him alone and we wound up leaving.

I am so pissed off by this! I don’t know what Erin’s loving problem with me is, but that is over the line!

I like my job and my salon, but it’s going to be pretty hard to look at Erin again without hauling off and breaking her nose.

Is there a solution? The other girls and the boss like me, or seem to, but Erin’s worked there for years and is in the OG club. Am I done at this salon? Can I work this out?

TL;DR: Girl at work brazenly flirted with my husband as a power move. How do I possibly work next to her again?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

teen witch posted:

Yeah, if rape or sexual assault is the main focus of a story, is it worth sharing when it’s a unanimous “no this is hosed call the loving cops and prep the vat of acid” from anyone with a sound mind?

Why not just... Not read them?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

How can I work at a salon where my husband humiliated a woman on my behalf and gave me the uncontested upper hand in our dispute and shattered her ego?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
There are people who read this thread who would rather it not be a place where they even have to scroll past dark, distressing stories of people hurting each other, even if they don’t have a personal history that makes certain subjects particularly upsetting. I suppose a compromise would be for posters to label each post with a sort of ratings advisory sticker similar to what movies, TV shows, or games have.

Rated FM for Fight Man

Edit: I had forgotten we actually had a specific codified rule about this rather than a general consensus.

Pirate Radar fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Jul 29, 2019

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
It's in the loving OP. Don't post rape stories. This really doesn't seem like an unreasonable or difficult rule.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Sunswipe posted:

It's in the loving OP. Don't post rape stories. This really doesn't seem like an unreasonable or difficult rule.

All rules are unreasonable, they should only exist if they serve a purpose. What is the purpose of the rule?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Rules are acts of aggression.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Motherfucker posted:

All rules are unreasonable, they should only exist if they serve a purpose. What is the purpose of the rule?

The purpose of the rule prohibiting the posting of rape stories is to prohibit the posting of rape stories.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

MarcusSA posted:

Rules are acts of aggression.

unironically this.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Motherfucker posted:

have you considered maybe it's a pretty lovely thing to make a spectacle of rape stories? that doesn't seem like behavior that should be reinforced or indulged. why would you want that

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

and if you are the kind of perverse weirdo who wants to read about extreme and traumatizing events, maybe that could happen somewhere that is not here, the thread I go to in order to see people's oafish social underdevelopment bear out entertaining consequences.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Mr. Lobe posted:

have you considered maybe it's a pretty lovely thing to make a spectacle of rape stories? that doesn't seem like behavior that should be reinforced or indulged. why would you want that

dial it back pal friend buddy guy nobodies pro rape down in here, I'm just saiyan if someones telling me not to do some poo poo they would need a reason why. Its perfectly reasonable to say 'cuz rape isn't funny, but unionizing subs is, if you want emotional trauma e/n is the other way'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Motherfucker posted:

dial it back pal friend buddy guy nobodies pro rape down in here, I'm just saiyan if someones telling me not to do some poo poo they would need a reason why. Its perfectly reasonable to say 'cuz rape isn't funny, but unionizing subs is, if you want emotional trauma e/n is the other way'

that should have been self-evident you clown

look I can see you got the oafish social underdevelopment part down, but you're not doing so hot on the "entertaining consequences" element