Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

smarxist posted:

why not just release them anyway, crimes aren't real

liberals will always think they can defeat fascism with legalistic rules following and principled stances, it's one of their main flaws and a big reason why they are collaborators

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

MysteriousStranger posted:

we have a program where we take in youth that come from complicated backgrounds and they are of course black this being the DC area. They universally love chik-fila and when we do department lunch it's asked for and it turns into a loving poo poo show of woke whites slamming the place vs our black interns utterly confused as to what they just walked into. we usually hire a few of them and then take on a new squad at the end of it.

there's a good reason for "no politics at work" rules. it just ends in stupid. poo poo I had a partner who couldn't access a news site who demanded to know if we blocked it due it being conservative (The American Conservative, it's Dreher's site) cause he got a flag on it. talking him down off the cliff that we were "discriminating against limited government" was loving epic.

people get loving stupid fast about woke consumption.

don't ever become an IT manager, it's not worth it.

this poo poo sounds exhausting, jesus christ. u should just go work construction.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
TRUMP!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQq79xGMtl4

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Nothing happened

https://twitter.com/AlexThomasDC/status/1157002386084433920?s=20

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

today seems very quiet on the trump front

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

He's going to incite it himself by saying something like 'omar hates america. It's sad but true and then the Dems protect her because I said that if she doesn't like it then she can leave it."

Then the crowd will start chanting it because they are being led by Trump stooges planted in the crowd.

And then Trump will bask in it for a few seconds before it either peters out naturally or he does his magnanimous rear end in a top hat thing and tells the crowd they shouldn't say it that way so that tomorrow he can say 'I stopped it!'

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
i think the lesson from that chick-fil-a story is that computer touchers should be tossed down a garbage chute

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

DryGoods posted:

i think the lesson from that chick-fil-a story is that computer touchers should be tossed down a garbage chute

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Kurtofan posted:

Turns out letting the gop nominates corrupt judges was bas

seems like a mistake then that my very blue state's senators voted for 60+ trump judges

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Nichael posted:

He's making a deal with Pelosi to open an impeachment inquiry

on Obama!!!!!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nichael posted:

wait until tonight's rally where he potentially is low energy or goes off hard at the debates and goes after ilhan omar elijah cummings don lemon

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

DryGoods posted:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

a big fat nothing is happening

water water everywhere now let's all say trimp

wut

they actually are using the phrase

"STRONGER! TO GET HER."

zegermans posted:

Fun fact the world would have been polio free if the CIA hadn't gone to the only region in the world that still had it, into an area full of leaders who were telling their followers that vaccinations were a CIA plot, and set up a fake vaccination DNA collection gimmick to catch Bin Laden

that's a pretty good fun fact

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

thanks obama

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

DryGoods posted:

that is the lesson of every story, incluyding a little known book called The Bible By Jesus Christ

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

sucks jerry died before the advent of the quesarito

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

He's making a deal with Pelosi to open an impeachment inquiry

on Obama!!!!!

you :actually: can retroactively impeach as it'll bar the person from running for future office

go for it, donny!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/TPM/status/1157024624636583937

more nothing matters

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

DryGoods posted:

what story

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

neutral milf hotel posted:

they actually are using the phrase

"STRONGER! TO GET HER."

that's a :dudsmile:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trust the plan

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

wait until tonight's rally where he potentially is low energy or goes off hard at the debates and goes after ilhan omar elijah cummings don lemon

trump issue the lemon fatwa

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Admiral Ray posted:

thanks obama

lock him up

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
remember that time 1000 years ago where Obama refused to hold the whole bush admin accountable for crimes against humanity

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

why is the writing correct but the Q backwards

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
the fbi designating Q as a domestic terrorism threat is funny only because they're having a goddamn meltdown over it and yelling ANTIFA ANTIFA ANTIFA over and over again

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

trump issue the lemon fatwa

startin to see a pattern here :thunkher:

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Plinkey posted:

Normal car for 2007:

this is the worst gently caress these loving giant poo poo cars !!!!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist posted:

why not just release them anyway, crimes aren't real

Seriously, I can't believe there isn't some low level staffer in either the IRS or the NY state tax division who just doesn't bring up Trumps returns and release them into the wild.

I mean I guess I can understand the IRS one right now because iirc Trumps federal taxes essentially got locked into some vault that like only the head of the IRS can get into or something.

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Louisgod posted:

remember that time 1000 years ago where Obama refused to hold the whole bush admin accountable for crimes against humanity

now we exonerate and celebrate convicted war criminals and strip accolades from the lawyers that convicted them

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Louisgod posted:

remember when he protected the bank executives from legal liability for blowing up the entire world economy and destroying tens of millions of lives

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

TMMadman posted:

Seriously, I can't believe there isn't some low level staffer in either the IRS or the NY state tax division who just doesn't bring up Trumps returns and release them into the wild.

I mean I guess I can understand the IRS one right now because iirc Trumps federal taxes essentially got locked into some vault that like only the head of the IRS can get into or something.

they're probably as aware that they'd be risking their life and family for no reason and will receive no help just like what happened to reality winner

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Schnorkles posted:

the fbi designating Q as a domestic terrorism threat is funny only because they're having a goddamn meltdown over it and yelling ANTIFA ANTIFA ANTIFA over and over again

ANTIFA is almost done infiltrating the FBI in honor of the founder of ANTIFA, James Comey

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

TMMadman posted:

Reality Winner. Minor violations of the law will get you a lifetime in solitary if it's not used to protect president good brains.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i mean sure, someone could release his taxes and get put in prison for 15-20 years, but no matter what is on them it's not going to hurt trump

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Al! posted:

they're probably as aware that they'd be risking their life and family for no reason and will receive no help just like what happened to reality winner

or to Daphne Galizia, the journalist that broke the Panama Papers story and got murdered with a car bomb.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1157027006057451521

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

remember when he protected the bank executives from legal liability for blowing up the entire world economy and destroying tens of millions of lives

remember when what little he did do was quickly undone by our big special needs president