Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Ice T is exporting American values and that's cool & good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

"I play a cop on tv for family values- gently caress em"

Or something like that. :lol: This rules.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
"Is that the girl with the titties again?"

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

They updated the schedule and will show Slayer later.

code:
FRIDAY LIVESTREAMS:
17:15-18:25 Body Count feat. Ice-T
18:30-19:30 Anthrax
19:35-20:50 Within Temptation
21:00-22:30 Demons & Wizards
22:45-00:15 Slayer
00:30-01:45 Opeth
02:00-03:00 Hämatom
(all times GMT+2)

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Body Count owns, T owns, haters can talk poo poo get shot

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
what the heck is a hamatom

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
either a fat guy named tom or the atoms in pork

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Tool's on streaming now so instead of listening to them tell me metal bands who clearly like Tool

Soen, Deadsoul Tribe, Cobalt, what else you got?

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Demon Of The Fall posted:

what the heck is a hamatom

with the umlaut it is German for Hematoma

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

my bony fealty posted:

Tool's on streaming now so instead of listening to them tell me metal bands who clearly like Tool

Just listen to tool it's still good

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
please dont troll this thread

Shamed
Feb 14, 2012

One thousand credits is my humble price

my bony fealty posted:

good metal bands probably don't like tool

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!
The upcoming Devourment album sounds really promising based on the sample tracks they've posted. My brutal dm aficionado friend thinks it's the best thing they've done since Butcher the Weak and I think I agree.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Body Count owns, T owns, haters can talk poo poo get shot

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/prophethusband/status/1157314050847584256

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Shamed posted:

good metal bands probably don't like tool

Cobalt owns

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I can't say I hear the Tool influence in Cobalt.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

deadking posted:

The upcoming Devourment album sounds really promising based on the sample tracks they've posted. My brutal dm aficionado friend thinks it's the best thing they've done since Butcher the Weak and I think I agree.

Your friend is right. It's probably going to be my album of the year, unless Analepsy puts out a new disc. Here's the :nws: video for the new song. Violent video below, don't click if you can't handle the inappropriate use of a screwdriver or crawling snakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgPvf-QaAoY

HeavingGirth
Oct 6, 2014

ultraviolence123 posted:

Your friend is right. It's probably going to be my album of the year, unless Analepsy puts out a new disc. Here's the :nws: video for the new song. Violent video below, don't click if you can't handle the inappropriate use of a screwdriver or crawling snakes.

I preordered this album immediately back when it got announced. It's probably one of my most anticipated releases of the year. I last saw Devourment ten years ago now, but it was an amazing show. Sad Majewski is gone, but he doesn't seem like he can really keep up anymore (the Kill Everything album he did was atrocious). This new Devourment sounds like 2005 Devourment stepped out of a time warp and didn't notice or mind.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Henchman of Santa posted:

I can't say I hear the Tool influence in Cobalt.

eh listen to say Dry Body, it's there imo

sorry for shittin up the thread heres some thrash instead

https://youtu.be/ZkdKg9FNMgI

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

my bony fealty posted:

Meshuggah, sort of? Also Katatonia, especially noticeable when Jonas started singing cleanly almost exclusively.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Ok, this is cool - Demons and Wizards playing some Iced Earth and Blind Guardian tracks - makes sense with these two. Starting with Burning Times.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Vintersorg posted:

Ok, this is cool - Demons and Wizards playing some Iced Earth and Blind Guardian tracks - makes sense with these two. Starting with Burning Times.

Sweet, I tuned in and they were playing Welcome to Dying.

Here's hoping for Valhalla.

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!

InsidiousMuppet posted:

I preordered this album immediately back when it got announced. It's probably one of my most anticipated releases of the year. I last saw Devourment ten years ago now, but it was an amazing show. Sad Majewski is gone, but he doesn't seem like he can really keep up anymore (the Kill Everything album he did was atrocious). This new Devourment sounds like 2005 Devourment stepped out of a time warp and didn't notice or mind.

Yeah, I liked Majewski a lot (he posted a bunch on the SMN forums back in the day), but Ruben sounds great on this new one. Their set at MDF was awesome too.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
yeah they sounded better live @ mdf than they ever have on an album

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Oh gently caress yes they're playing it :rock:

VALHALLA
DELIVERANCE
WHY'VE YOU EVER FORGOTTEN ME

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I bought a rice cooker from a girl who brought it out to my car while I was listening to "Mouth of Madness" by Tsjuder and she said my music was weird

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
that song owns tho

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

not disagreeing

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Old BG hits aside, I'm getting way more into this Demons & Wizards gig than I expected to. I should really listen to their albums more.

Also Hansi is still a loving beast, holy poo poo at some of these screams he's busting out.

EDIT: They ended the set with Fiddler on the Green and the crowd went right back to chanting the Valhalla chorus lmao

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Summer Slaughter patch haul:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Very jealous of that yellow BT patch

and body count was never good

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Those are some good-rear end patches! I'm heading to Summer Slaughter tomorrow and I'm absolutely pumped to finally see Cattle Decap and Rivers of Nihil live. :dance:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
that bolt thrower patch is most likely a bootleg.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

symbolic posted:

Those are some good-rear end patches! I'm heading to Summer Slaughter tomorrow and I'm absolutely pumped to finally see Cattle Decap and Rivers of Nihil live. :dance:

They're so fuckin' good. Brand of Sacrifice has a really sick vocalist too. I'm still not fully into the chugga chugga deathcore thing but these guys slap

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

that bolt thrower patch is most likely a bootleg.

Oh no doubt at least half of these are bootleg but they're fuckin' cool

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

I now wish I had dyed my vest black. Oh well, maybe next time.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

did you start patching it already? if not there must be methods to darken it

E: Opeth coming on right now.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

ultraviolence123 posted:

gently caress. YES.

When I first put on the video I was like "huh... this sounds kinda weak..." then I realized the volume slider was at like 40% and when I put it to max my brain just went "YES THAT IS WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR". So loving excited for this record.

I've recently started digging into a lot of brutal death that I've missed over the past 4 to 7 years and gently caress me, I had no idea how good New Standard Elite's output was. They had their entire bandcamp catalog on sale for like $25 and I had to purchase it.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Vintersorg posted:

did you start patching it already? if not there must be methods to darken it

E: Opeth coming on right now.

Yeah, already got 8 on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shamed
Feb 14, 2012

One thousand credits is my humble price
you could just...buy a black vest from AYP?

https://www.angryyoungandpoor.com/store/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=337

Dyeing it seems pretty cool and all as far as DIY goes, but it seems like a lot of work for something that at the end of the day won't look as good as one of these.