Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Some cats like water. Tigers go swimming all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Hard hitting news right here folks!

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmfao back in the day like 90+% of people came back for those asylum court appearances.

They still do. Or is the number actually plummeting?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

shovelbum posted:

yeah thats how boomers all ended up with two additional apartments to rent to you

It's at angle tempting enough that it just seems like A Thing You're Supposed To Do

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

fits my needs posted:

ha hahaha the :ice: camps are so funny hahahahah loving :gritty: thank u lord Comcast! hahahahahahaha

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

wow 3 apartments

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Inspector Hound posted:

Lol at college finishers

I will never finish college.
dropped out as a jr
losers

sometimes I think maybe I should finish but then I’m just like lmao that’s just more debt and time than I have

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

lmao at durham being a warren bubble even on the berniemap

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Inspector Hound posted:

I made it a little farther but yeah in the end it was like "why am I doing this to myself"

Just to illustrate though

And maybe not apartments in this town

They kicked me out. Selling the drugs

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

shovelbum posted:

I thought the law job market was better now at least, did you go to a truly horrendous school or is it hard to get hired as a not-new-grad or something idk

there are jobs, but biglaw is a crushing experience and you still need solid academics plus significant niche experience to even get in the door for most places

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Lol the opposition party won't even call the fascist president a fascist.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

ManBoyChef posted:

They kicked me out. Selling the drugs

Punished for putting into practice the math and business skills you were learning, that's the American edutainment for profit system for you

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

They still do. Or is the number actually plummeting?

Well they do now because they sit in a concentration camp until they go to court, assuming they don't request to be deported first because they're about to die.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

these are very cool maps to get a read on where the support is coming from

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Bearjew posted:

there are jobs, but biglaw is a crushing experience and you still need solid academics plus significant niche experience to even get in the door for most places

makes sense, better than it was i guess, i remember thinking about law school bc it seemed like a natural outgrowth from my natural antisocial pedantry at the time but then looking at the horrible metrics and going to the nations worst merchant marine school instead which has been uhhh, well at least its easy to get a good paying job and i have half the year off but its hard to compare anything to computer touching cushiness. i need to just move to a lovely working port town like norfolk or charleston and not be surrounded by cushy touchers all day

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

the pro move in college is to just keep collecting associates degrees so a quick glance at your wall seems very impressive and you can throw an "Oh yeah one of my degrees is in that" in at parties

obviously they're otherwise worthless but sometimes while working at your retail or barista job, you'll think about the brief moments of pride you had when receiving them

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

if you dummies just had a nuclear waste accident, you'd be a shoo-in for blind superheroic law

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

UFOTacoMan posted:

I will never finish college.
dropped out as a jr
losers

sometimes I think maybe I should finish but then I’m just like lmao that’s just more debt and time than I have
school aint gonna do you any good during the apocalypse

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
always looking for hard working folks in the hangar :hai:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

GrimGypsy posted:

the pro move in college is to just keep collecting associates degrees so a quick glance at your wall seems very impressive and you can throw an "Oh yeah one of my degrees is in that" in at parties

obviously they're otherwise worthless but sometimes while working at your retail or barista job, you'll think about the brief moments of pride you had when receiving them

i need to get my associates framed

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1157360699783483393

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

resistentialism posted:

reagan saw what happened to nixon and went about systematically making americans as dumb as loving possible as a gift to shitheaded republicans of the future

the explicit reason for fox news is to prevent another watergate

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Schnorkles posted:

always looking for hard working folks in the hangar :hai:

do you Idaho planes like to talk poo poo about that goofy curved runway 14/35 at Elk City airport http://www.airnav.com/airport/S90

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Schnorkles posted:

i have a note here indicating that 2dcat has been asked to be the DNI and has betrayed this thread to trump

figures that the thread billionaire would turn on us

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bernie just can’t stop himself from disrespecting women

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

:berninator:

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Holy poo poo

:berninator:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XpImo80neo

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

UFOTacoMan posted:

Bernie just can’t stop himself from disrespecting women

Bernie has a disease

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

my mom grew up with 3 sisters and 2 parents in a Baltimore rowhouse about the same size as Plinkey's (although hers had walls in it so it seemed a little bigger subjectively)

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

CODChimera posted:

school aint gonna do you any good during the apocalypse

:hmmyes:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

wow pretty sexist of berndog to hold her guilty for the sins of her father who she has supported in ever one of his policies and got her congress seat from

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I got an email from the place I'm interviewing next week saying thanks but no thanks were moving on and freaked out

It was for another position I applied for lmao

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
heh

that outta show that rich daughter of a war criminal what's what

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

tacodaemon posted:

my mom grew up with 3 sisters

was she raised by witches?

Kerrow
Mar 18, 2011

ZERO-G HERO

:bernin:

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

:drat:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

my mom grew up with 3 sisters and 2 parents in a Baltimore rowhouse about the same size as Plinkey's (although hers had walls in it so it seemed a little bigger subjectively)

walls made it look a lot smaller

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

walls?

:argh: lucky ducky :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

loving A, donated my monthly $20 to him this morning