Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

do you think maga chuds would lose their poo poo the most over:

1. trump spontaneously passes comprehensive firearms reform
2. trump spontaneously reverses all partial abortion bans and makes abortion legal everywhere
3. trump spontaneously censors all video games that include any violent elements
4. trump spontaneously implements M4A just to spite the dumbocrats
5. trick question, there's nothing he could do that would actually cause him to lose these people's votes in 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Philthy posted:

Also, why aren't we pushing for rationing of that food to every American, starting with the poorest getting the most percentage? We're paying for it, may as well distribute it properly.

Farmers get bailed out because they're hard workers

Those poors and welfare moochers are lazy and don't deserve anything

Whenever you ask yourself that question, just remember that the answer is always the cruelty is the point

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Philthy posted:

Also, why aren't we pushing for rationing of that food to every American, starting with the poorest getting the most percentage? We're paying for it, may as well distribute it properly. We can also stop calling them "farmers", we can call them government workers now.

That's pretty much his plan to replace SNAP cards with physical boxes of food.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

ikanreed posted:

Does anyone else want to talk about the 1888 start being prime homestead act years, and they got their "family farm"for free as part of an organized genocide of natives

Yeah, that. See also: Ranchers and Mormons here in the west. many squatting on Apache and Diné camp sites and also getting BTFO by Trump.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Nothus posted:

ah, that way those freeloaders won't be able to buy lobster (that hard working Americans can't afford!) with their benefits

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Freaking Crumbum posted:

2. trump spontaneously reverses all partial abortion bans and makes abortion legal everywhere
3. trump spontaneously censors all video games that include any violent elements
5. trick question, there's nothing he could do that would actually cause him to lose these people's votes in 2020
He could kill them.

Blast of Confetti posted:

shocking coming from people so dumb that all they can handle is pouring water on plants
British farmers don't even have to do that most of the time.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

vyelkin posted:

I don't know much about agricultural value chains but I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of the Trump-voting farmers were shortsighted enough to think "Trump says he'll start a trade war with China but that's fine because I don't sell to China, I sell to Middleman Agricultural Transport Inc. [who then sells to China]"

oddly enough, for all of the stories, there really aren't all that many people who make their primary living through farm work. iowa, a state that is only pigs, chickens, corn, beans, and three or four cities, has only 2% of its population who are professional ag folks. everyone in agribusiness knows where their bread is buttered. the farm bureau, the state corn and soybean associations, the hog and poultry cafos KNOW that they are selling their grain and meat to mexico and china and that, like oil, grain is a global commodity and lower demand from china or mexico will mean the u.s. has a surplus if it cant find another buyer and it will depress prices across the board.

the only people I can find talking about the trade war as positive are the farmers who say "it hurts us now, but we'll be better for it in the long run."

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Nothus posted:

I forgot about that. That would be straight up terrible, and probably a step down from just sending surplus rations to everyone.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

jared and ivanka getting the blame for this :allears:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

A Buttery Pastry posted:

He could kill them.

You think those right wing jokes about dead people voting aren't projection?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Avirosb posted:

That would just leave another mess for someone else to clean up.

on the other hand, if you move the bodies out fast enough we could give all these houses away

Tetrabor
Oct 14, 2018

Eight points of contact at all times!

A Buttery Pastry posted:

He could kill them.

I have a feeling you'd see more than a few dead people on the registry voting for him.

Remember, it's only voter fraud if it's not whitey doing it.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Freaking Crumbum posted:

If Trump implemented Medicare for All they'd love him forever. They don't hate health care, they hate democrats.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Claims to reject Trump, but can't acknowledge that Trump is an idiot, so she has to blame others (lol at Jared being a "leftist"). Sunk cost fallacy I guess.

Trump passes the most meaningless and milquetoast of gun control rules, which the CHUD acknowledges are worthless, and yet still he rejects him, I guess out of "symbolism"?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Freaking Crumbum posted:

Guns, absolutely

abortion is 100% evangelicals and there's literally no circumstance in which they do not vote for him, he could perform one on live TV and they still would and they'd rationalize it with "well Godly Mike Pence will make all this better", because Trump is 100% the perfect savior for them because what they actually worship is wanton cruelty and money

Trump implementing M4A to spite the dems would help him enormously because even chuds are over 50% about M4A and it would absolutely secure his victory in 2020

the gamergate and alt-right were jettisoned after Cville, literally nobody on the right cares about them anymore and they no longer have any access to any levers of power now that they've served their use

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

pseudanonymous posted:

Trump passes the most meaningless and milquetoast of gun control rules, which the CHUD acknowledges are worthless, and yet still he rejects him, I guess out of "symbolism"?

You know how they complain about the left and it's supposed need for ideological purity?

The right desperately needs ideological purity. They need to be constantly told they're right about everything always. Any deviation is a sign of weakness and enemies among us.

It's why they love trump in the first place, his pandering was purestrain enough to overcome their tolerance.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

pseudanonymous posted:

Claims to reject Trump, but can't acknowledge that Trump is an idiot, so she has to blame others (lol at Jared being a "leftist"). Sunk cost fallacy I guess.

“if only stalin knew”

Pacho
Jun 9, 2010

Freaking Crumbum posted:

I believe Trump openly supporting BLM would tank his votes

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

Pacho posted:

This 100%.

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.

Dr. Killjoy posted:

jared and ivanka getting the blame for this :allears:

(((jared))) and (((ivanka)))

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Pacho posted:

1. openly supporting BLM and taking concrete steps to improve their lives (reparations or etc)
2. openly supporting trans rights and taking concrete steps to improve their lives (expanded rights for protected classes or etc)
3. openly denouncing nazis / alt-right and taking concrete steps to punish them (reinstating federal funding for domestic terror prevention or etc)
4. openly denouncing ICE and taking concrete steps to punish them (closing concentration camps, prosecuting employees or etc)

which one costs him more maga votes? which one makes them more likely to aim their second amendment rights at the WH?

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Freaking Crumbum posted:

1. openly supporting BLM and taking concrete steps to improve their lives (reparations or etc)
2. openly supporting trans rights and taking concrete steps to improve their lives (expanded rights for protected classes or etc)
3. openly denouncing nazis / alt-right and taking concrete steps to punish them (reinstating federal funding for domestic terror prevention or etc)
4. openly denouncing ICE and taking concrete steps to punish them (closing concentration camps, prosecuting employees or etc)

which one costs him more maga votes?

#1 and #4 by a landslide.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Gamers hate women and minorities than they love Dota 2

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Freaking Crumbum posted:

which one costs him more maga votes? which one makes them more likely to aim their second amendment rights at the WH?

#1 by miles, #3 if you don't count #1 because an ongoing civil war means no election to vote in

they'd get over anything involving punishing somebody, especially government employees, pretty quickly

A Wizard of Goatse has issued a correction as of 19:20 on Aug 6, 2019

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Freaking Crumbum posted:

What if the South won the civil war? What if the Nazi's won WWII.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Guns, absolutely

abortion is 100% evangelicals and there's literally no circumstance in which they do not vote for him, he could perform one on live TV and they still would and they'd rationalize it with "well Godly Mike Pence will make all this better", because Trump is 100% the perfect savior for them because what they actually worship is wanton cruelty and money

Trump implementing M4A to spite the dems would help him enormously because even chuds are over 50% about M4A and it would absolutely secure his victory in 2020

the gamergate and alt-right were jettisoned after Cville, literally nobody on the right cares about them anymore and they no longer have any access to any levers of power now that they've served their use

who needs the SA now that you have the SS?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

pseudanonymous posted:

What if the South won the civil war? What if the Nazi's won WWII.

what if my posts were good

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Kitfox88 posted:

A real question for the ages

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Kitfox88 posted:

Whoa whoa whoa - let's at least try to keep things within the bounds of the imaginable.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

If the South won the war, its dedication to reactionary politics would ensure a communist revolution, much like Tsarist Russia.

The Crimson Circle would encompass the people's republics of the Caribbean, while saying "y'all" and affecting a Southern drawl would be a signifier of being a Red.

https://youtu.be/ZhFNmutOsWU

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Epic High Five posted:

many already believe he’s just as corrupt and evil as anyone other president (to their minds) but he’s still the anointed leader because trump is working to bring about the end times.

which kind of makes him the anti-Christ so I don’t know how voting for that would go over with god

like even in the context of the book I don’t think the intent of revelation is to get people to go “yeah burn this mother down”

Ugato has issued a correction as of 20:37 on Aug 6, 2019

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

theflyingexecutive posted:

who needs the SA now that you have the SS?

exactly, Milo got Röhm'd and now the survivors are just fighting amongst themselves for a rapidly shrinking pool of cash

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Ugato posted:

like even in the context of the book I don’t think the intent of revelation is to get people to go “yeah burn this mother down”

But you see, they're exceptional people, surely they'll be whisked away to heaven in the rapture!

Lets ignore the fact that 144,000 people disappearing world wide would consist of a handful of missing person reports.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Iron Crowned posted:

But you see, they're exceptional people, surely they'll be whisked away to heaven in the rapture!

Lets ignore the fact that 144,000 people disappearing world wide would consist of a handful of missing person reports.

Christian eschatology is basically a Ponzi scheme lol

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Ugato posted:

many already believe he’s just as corrupt and evil as anyone other president (to their minds) but he’s still the anointed leader because trump is working to bring about the end times.

which kind of makes him the anti-Christ so I don’t know how voting for that would go over with god

they're straight up wannabe sorcerers I don't think you're gonna get far with WWJD

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Iron Crowned posted:

I forgot about that. That would be straight up terrible, and probably a step down from just sending surplus rations to everyone.

Wouldn't it be more costly to give people rations than to give them the card?

Yeah, I get it. The cruelty is the point and all that.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Forceholy posted:

Wouldn't it be more costly to give people rations than to give them the card?

Yeah, I get it. The cruelty is the point and all that.

you get what’s in the box.

you don’t get to treat yourself once a year with lobster or ease your existence with a beer after working your 15th hour at a minimum wage job.

No, you get gruel and you’ll like it

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m a third generation Iowa soybean farmer I just sit in my air conditioned cab with my dick in my hand watching Chaturbate while the tractors GPS does all the work.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

bird with big dick posted:

I’m a third generation Iowa soybean farmer I just sit in my air conditioned cab with my dick in my hand watching Chaturbate while the tractors GPS does all the work.

God made a farmer. His name is Jose and he's always at risk.

That Super Bowl commercial from a few years ago was so infuriating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beowulfs_Ghost
Nov 6, 2009

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

you get what’s in the box.

you don’t get to treat yourself once a year with lobster or ease your existence with a beer after working your 15th hour at a minimum wage job.

No, you get gruel and you’ll like it

Joe Hill posted:

You will eat, bye and bye
In that glorious land above the sky
Work and Pray, live on hay
You'll get pie in the sky when you die