Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

I thought about getting back into boxing and jiu jitsu, but I don't want to be the 38 year old throwing up on the mat 20 minutes into the warm up, so that puts me back at square one.

It's better than being the 38-year old throwing up at home from being hungover. Get back out there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

Throw this in a pot, add some broth, a potato? Baby you got a stew going!

I have an eliptical machine downstairs that is facing a 50" tv about 5 feet away and I've still never got off my rear end to use it.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Ghostnuke posted:

I have an eliptical machine downstairs that is facing a 50" tv about 5 feet away and I've still never got off my rear end to use it.

Well, it's obviously just taking up space. Why not just go ahead and give that thing to me? Oh, and i'll take the TV, too! :cheeky:

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Sjs00 posted:

Yeah the event is sex and he's got a medal

Look if he can compete in that event after cutting his dick off he deserves the medal

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Look if he can compete in that event after cutting his dick off he deserves the medal
I hear they've got prosthetics so good now they're practically cheating

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

They put the "pro" in prophylactic.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Ghostnuke posted:

gimme ur tv

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Goddammit I should have said it was whole new ball game

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

loquacius posted:

"I don't wanna and my brain is bullshit"

that’s like half the thread right there

but Yeah, same

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

Chlamydia goon here.

I got my test results back a few weeks ago, they were negative. I never had Chlamydia at all. I swore to god while waiting I'd never rawdog with any random girls again but I've instantly started banging this new chick and when she made no attempt to make me wear a condom, I went with the old pull out method. It's been fine ever since but she's recently started exploring weird sexual positions with me.

One was called the Beetle's Wings (kind of like sitting on my dick in the lotus position and then quickly performing a kind of star jump/Cossack dance with every thrust. There's a couple of others: Squatting Mantis, Gulp Worm and

When I asked her where she'd learned all these crazy (albeit very arousing) techniques, she explained to me that when she was backpacking in Thailand she took some magic mushrooms local to the area. She spent what felt like to her six months in a mysterious jungle filled with giant bugs. While most aethernauts who travelled to this fantastic world of excitement and adventure spent their time hunting and swinging from trees, this girl joined a martial arts cult and learned to adapt it's unique and beautiful fighting style into a new karma sutra.

My question is should I continue to see this obviously crazy girl considering the amazing sex?

nice humblebrag chlamydia goon

Ask her to show you a kata or something, if she says the secret cult karate doesn't have katas ask her to kick your rear end. If she can do either one she's still kinda crazy but at least not making poo poo up. Either way I vote you keep seeing her, it sounds fun

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Didn't we have another bug hallucination adventure fesh some months back?

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Yes, goon in a coma had a swashbuckling adventure with giant bugs.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
That's a lot of effort to make exactly 3 people laugh but you do you, crazy goon.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bug coma was one of my hands down favorites of the thread so far. Right up there with anime boss girlfriend and the dude that wrote the super long love letter to his buddy's girlfriend.

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

Throw this in a pot, add some broth, a potato? Baby you got a stew going!

bug karate was the best part of this thread

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

El_Elegante posted:

Yes, goon in a coma had a swashbuckling adventure with giant bugs.

I somehow missed this reference :doh:

I pretty much exclusively post these before I leave for work in the morning; I have breakfast and coffee when I get to work because it's free there, so I'm not cognitively at my best in these responses. That's my excuse for this, and for any time I miss a followup with instructions for how I should post a previous fesh.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

I'd be down to watch a movie or read a book inspired by that fesh. A+ cool story concept.

szary
Mar 12, 2014
The sex ninja cult fesh is already a novel

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

That part of that book made me irrationally angry

the sex ninjas have so much sex that they forgot how babies are made, this is a real thing in the book

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

loquacius posted:

the sex ninjas have so much sex that they forgot how babies are made, this is a real thing in the book

Don't forget to mention that before the protagonist meets the sex ninjas he already super-duper impressed the Fairy God of Sex and Pleasure. And he was a virgin. Then he hosed the sex ninjas. Then he hosed the barmaid from earlier. But he still hasn't hosed his one true lady love!

A fantastic tome and a real quick read. Just nothing but meat and potatoes in that story.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
IDK bug girl seems like a keeper.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

loquacius posted:

I heard this was a real thing somewhere, some pacific islanders whose diet had yams with contraceptive effects as a staple so they never really connected the dots

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I heard this was a real thing somewhere, some pacific islanders whose diet had yams with contraceptive effects as a staple so they never really connected the dots

I'd be suspect of this without reading the evidence myself. I don't care how good the natural contraception is, the only people who get pregnant are the ones who have had sex. Good natural contraception would just mean that the odds of pregnancy are very low.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

Don't forget to mention that before the protagonist meets the sex ninjas he already super-duper impressed the Fairy God of Sex and Pleasure. And he was a virgin.

Honestly I had heard about this part before reading the book and it kinda disappointed me that my reading wasn't as crazy as that

like IIRC he didn't impress her by being good at sex, he impressed her by not instantly going insane from sex magic or whatever, and it was established that he was already a good magic guy by then so that actually made sense, but maybe I'm remembering it wrong

but the sex ninja part still made me mad bc the whole sex-ninja society was so aggressively dumb and everyone took it so seriously

Ghost Leviathan posted:

This at least has a scientific explanation other than "they're all having sex constantly soooo *raises eyebrow fantasy-author-ish-ly*"

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Pfft whatever Dune had the nuns with pussy magic decades ago.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Mystical sex ninja witches have a long and solid history in speculative fiction.

e;f,b

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Ghost Leviathan posted:

If your staple crop makes you infertile how would you reproduce. This is so wrong on its face how do you not feel ridiculous repeating it?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

El_Elegante posted:

If your staple crop makes you infertile how would you reproduce. This is so wrong on its face how do you not feel ridiculous repeating it?

Doritos and Moutain Dew makes people not able to reproduce as well.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

El_Elegante posted:

"Contraceptive effects" doesn't mean 100% efficacy, but it would have to be a pretty Goldilocks-perfect rate of success to make pregnancy apparently unconnected to sex without killing them off yeah

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Solice Kirsk posted:

Doritos and Moutain Dew makes people not able to reproduce as well.

Lets face it, thats only a symptom, not the disease itself.

the disease being that goons are naturally replusive

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I am repulsive

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

goon(ette) but im hot - I must CONFESS - and i stay away from Doritos and mt dew.

I am a magnet for the naturally repulsive tho.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

loquacius posted:

"Contraceptive effects" doesn't mean 100% efficacy, but it would have to be a pretty Goldilocks-perfect rate of success to make pregnancy apparently unconnected to sex without killing them off yeah
If there's any kind of seasonal variation you could conceivably end up with the conclusion that sometimes people get pregnant at <season> who knows why?

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
bug fucker baby, sex magic

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

My Shoes posted:

goon(ette) but im hot - I must CONFESS - and i stay away from Doritos and mt dew.

Whose re-reg are you?

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Solice Kirsk posted:

Whose re-reg are you?

That's top secret.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

My Shoes posted:

Trap Sprung hot women eat like loving dogshit.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Bust Rodd posted:

Trap Sprung hot women eat like loving dogshit.

Damnit if I say anything now im just trap sprung :P I actually don't eat very much tho and only health food

I don't like to eat and i cant stand junk food. Its gross to me. Plus im allergic to a lot of poo poo.

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

good post dude