Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Zyla posted:

he looked like he could gently caress a hole in a steel wall

zyla thats called a glory hole and its really not as hard as it looks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I want OBL's FF7 save. I want to appraise his materia setups

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

I love this :3:

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

campfire posted:

he sure loving did, that motherfucker must have died happy as poo poo

Just remembered bin Laden's confiscated hard drive was full of Tom and Jerry cartoons

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Addamere posted:

would you rather eat burger while thinking about pizza or eat pizza while thinking about burger

I'll have the burg please

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
you can still go to gamefaqs and find the long winded post osama wrote about how areis is part of the decadant west

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Spergin Morlock posted:

Ya, lol. Is anyone else experiencing slowness on here starting yesterday or so? Its driving me nu5s

yeah

lol

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Addamere posted:

would you rather eat burger while thinking about pizza or eat pizza while thinking about burger

this is america, where burgers can be the pizza dough

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/TheOfficerTatum/status/1158472751872524288?s=20

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

thank you, Officer Tatum

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

uh america is still in the mid east so idk i dont think osama wanted that
ur thinking of obama
obama wanted that

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Brandon Tatum's Official Twitter page. Founder/CEO of The Officer Tatum LLC. Co-Founder of #Blexit. Ex-Police Officer. Father. Man of God.

Blexit, lol

gently caress off pig

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Does one need to kneel to get hosed by a horse

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Hehehe

EDIT: dead gay forums deader and gayer than usual

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
that was about a thousand times more lucid and less racist than i thought possible

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

campfire posted:

i was talking about frying an egg in the middle of a piece of toast

Is that eggy in a basket or whatever

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

If you want to gently caress with reactionaries in Cali up try to bringing up that no conservative outside of California considers Californian republicans real republicans

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Turdfuzz posted:

uh america is still in the mid east so idk i dont think osama wanted that
ur thinking of obama
obama wanted that

obama let New Orleans and Puerto Rico drown.
smdh

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Really Capitalism beat the piss out of Osama Bin Laden because he managed to strike a blow against the imperialist oppressors and then ten years later he was a nerdy shutin who loved videogames and was obsessed with brand recognition.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
A giant mosquito keeps flying by and taunting me

loving rear end in a top hat

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

reignofevil posted:

Really Capitalism beat the piss out of Osama Bin Laden because he managed to strike a blow against the imperialist oppressors and then ten years later he was a nerdy shutin who loved videogames and was obsessed with brand recognition.

truly the first youtube influencer, he even made lovely videos that he sent around.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

pre-op bebop posted:

poop on it

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

smarxist posted:

Hehehe

EDIT: dead gay forums deader and gayer than usual

ya 8chan ddosing da low tax

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Addamere posted:

for the last time her name is aerith

even in the game code of the original ff7 it was aerith

did you know aeris is actually a taurus

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Agean90 posted:

If you want to gently caress with reactionaries in Cali up try to bringing up that no conservative outside of California considers Californian republicans real republicans
ye real republicans would have mowed down all those godless commie libs n put em in their sissy place. all these cali republicans are just *2000s flashback* RINOS

it also owns that ca republican affiliation is dropping but thats just because "independent": affiliation is rising which means the're republicans but just too scared to admit it lol

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

pre-op bebop posted:

politely try to convince it that it isn't following the regular discourse

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

lol forums are dying

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Then the coal company came with the world's largest shovel
And they tortured the timber and stripped all the land
Well, they dug for their coal till the land was forsaken
Then they wrote it all down as the progress of man

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

lorn Wayne posted:

politely try to convince it that it isn't following the regular discourse

I've alternated by nicely saying "decorum" and yelling "trump" at it, nothing is working

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Xaris posted:

ye real republicans would have mowed down all those godless commie libs n put em in their sissy place. all these cali republicans are just *2000s flashback* RINOS

it also owns that ca republican affiliation is dropping but thats just because "independent": affiliation is rising which means the're republicans but just too scared to admit it lol

Independents are GOP voters too chicken poo poo to own it

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Pohl posted:

lol forums are dying

yeah lol

I blame 8chan

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

joaquin used doxx! it's super effective!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

reignofevil posted:

:hmmyes:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Xaris posted:

yeah i always lol when some old white dudes like im a registered independent!

i know ur voting for trump binch

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xaris posted:

judge not lest ye be judged, for recall comrade bernard is not even a democrat

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

my sister's close friend was in the area at the time and geniunely thought he was about to die lol this country owns

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

its hard to :justpost: when you have a 40 second delay after posting to wonder if you did just post right

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Bilirubin posted:

yeah lol

I blame 8chan

That is actually probable which really just lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

U-DO Burger posted:

my sister's close friend was in the area at the time and geniunely thought he was about to die lol this country owns

it honestly owns seeing happy white people suddenly realize guns and gunshots are scary when bad neighbourhoods have been making a game of "fireworks or gunshots" for ... ever?