Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
I rememenr some GOP politician said that the dems were screaming that it was the end of the world so if that's true might as well just say gently caress it and enjoy the rest of our ride

death crew as gently caress but also gently caress that guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Broken Box posted:

fantastic hogs and how to shoot them

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Also oops all nazis!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Farmers in Michigan already took a hit with the wet spring weather. Now the farmers who did manage to plant are watching the crops go nowhere because of trump's tariffs. Michigan farmers are filing for bankruptcy. If it's bad here it's bad everywhere.

they grow corn and soy and almost nothing else, dont they

absolutely no loss if they if stop farming that poo poo

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Like ag is a relatively small sector that runs on grift, exports, and propaganda that links it incorrectly to the actual human food supply

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

harry potter and the democratic party fight song

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

shovelbum posted:

I gotta go back to work soon, stupid hurricane season sucks I gotta find somewhere else to sail this time of year

There's a goon who actually flies into the hurricanes doing the tests and monitoring stuff

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

I rememenr some GOP politician said that the dems were screaming that it was the end of the world so if that's true might as well just say gently caress it and enjoy the rest of our ride

It's a trash decadent worldview that should be crushed without mercy op

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

punchymcpunch posted:

We hurtle ever forwards towards an uncertain future with the speed and tenacity of a Griffin Door. As Ron Wiener himself put it: Runcle Plompkins, Harry! Runcle Plompkins as far as the geet and crubler. Muggles boggles wuggles troggles.

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Lawman 0 posted:

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1159479889214394368?s=19
Lmao whoops we gotta fire the entire FBI for being terrible at everything

I always thought it was bullshit that the SPLC started tracking "black identity" in the same way as white supremacy groups and that it was just lazily copying from the FBI, and, well

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1159494522713321472?s=20
Trump gonna tweet about this

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Lawman 0 posted:

lmfao

Demon Cracker Nation

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Hot Karl Marx posted:

There's a goon who actually flies into the hurricanes doing the tests and monitoring stuff

I do this too actually, if you change "flies into the hurricanes doing the tests" to "runs into the bathroom shooting diarrhea down my pant legs" and "monitoring stuff" to "screams like a banshee as blood and viscera rockets out of my rear end in a top hat."

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Bethamphetamine posted:

Trump's approval rating among US farmers is still above 50%.

We're heavily subsidizing the losses. Farmers are still getting paid or at least promised to be paid and it's not like farmers are going to care if their soybeans loving rot in the bin as long as the cash comes through so they can make the combine payment and buy seed next year.

a lot more suffering is going to have to occur before we get to rural movements like in the 30s :(

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Squizzle posted:

they grow corn and soy and almost nothing else, dont they

absolutely no loss if they if stop farming that poo poo

Most of Michigan's commercial agriculture is a rotation of soybeans, corn, and wheat.

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

loving love cat and girl.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Farmers in Michigan already took a hit with the wet spring weather. Now the farmers who did manage to plant are watching the crops go nowhere because of trump's tariffs. Michigan farmers are filing for bankruptcy. If it's bad here it's bad everywhere.

yeah, it’s about at least 25% less this year for soybean acres in Michigan. going to be real fuckin great when October rolls around and it’s raining so then deliveries from the harvest are delayed.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

someone shove miller into a locker

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
and then pour cement into the locker

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Lawman 0 posted:

COINTELPRO alive and well

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Miller's "scolding" likely includes him burning pictures of your family and saying "such a good family" is his creepy glass eye monotone

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lawman 0 posted:

If this was any other time period this would matter

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

2DCAT posted:

If this was any other time period this would matter

the FBI worrying about white supremacy actually was a scandal under Obama

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Can we just mention how lazy our code names are now

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

Miller's "scolding" likely includes him burning pictures of your family and saying "such a good family" is his creepy glass eye monotone

*does the Miller head twitch*

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

READ ANOTHER BOOK, also haha did you hear about 30-50 feral hogs

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

it's bullshit because it's not actually too late in material terms but we won't take necessary steps because of people like gop guy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

sandoz posted:

watch another tape

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Al! posted:

watch another tape

there are other tapes?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

sandoz posted:

JK Rowling and Harry Potter are dumb centrist (at best) bullshit no matter what meme is going on today.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
last night, during my shift at my part-time liquor store job, I had a large customer who self-identifies as Santa Claus telling me how he just got off a long train ride from Reno (to maine lol) after the police (who are funded and controlled by the Mexican cartel) forced him to leave. he says "they" threatened to kidnap him after he started telling people about how he knew the Gilroy garlic festival shooter and tried to report him to the FBI before it happened.

apparently the shooter used to stand next to him during his literal mall Santa Claus events and just put a hand on his shoulder. idk if he was an elf or what in this scenario but this was enough for Santa to know that the dude was NOT to be trusted

then he told me how he knows ALL the shooters and they know and relate to him because he's a "known character on the Stephen King website"(???)

THEN he told me that he was present during the Las Vegas shooting, and while it was happening the cops were yelling "Run Santa, run!" but he replied "No, no, no! Save the women and children first!"

he was wearing a heavily stained, tie-dyed peace sign t-shirt, so I feel like I can trust him on all of this.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1159492837622329344?s=20
Very presidential

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Stevie Lee posted:

last night, during my shift at my part-time liquor store job, I had a large customer who self-identifies as Santa Claus telling me how he just got off a long train ride from Reno (to maine lol) after the police (who are funded and controlled by the Mexican cartel) forced him to leave. he says "they" threatened to kidnap him after he started telling people about how he knew the Gilroy garlic festival shooter and tried to report him to the FBI before it happened.

apparently the shooter used to stand next to him during his literal mall Santa Claus events and just put a hand on his shoulder. idk if he was an elf or what in this scenario but this was enough for Santa to know that the dude was NOT to be trusted

then he told me how he knows ALL the shooters and they know and relate to him because he's a "known character on the Stephen King website"(???)

THEN he told me that he was present during the Las Vegas shooting, and while it was happening the cops were yelling "Run Santa, run!" but he replied "No, no, no! Save the women and children first!"

he was wearing a heavily stained, tie-dyed peace sign t-shirt, so I feel like I can trust him on all of this.

And you uh...you sold this man alcohol?

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
So no joke are any announcements made anymore for the forum? I know lowtacx got banned six ways from sunday on tweetdeck

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1159500233430188033?s=20
Seems bad imo
Maybe we should do something about it

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ZeusCannon posted:

So no joke are any announcements made anymore for the forum? I know lowtacx got banned six ways from sunday on tweetdeck

there was an announcement last night that they had to reindex the whole forums for the search thing

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lol at the idea of being a reporter and having to put your mic in this fat idiot's disgusting face

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Poniard posted:

there are other tapes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

ZeusCannon posted:

Trump