Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Groovelord Neato posted:

i was confused because i thought he was saying (in a very stupid way) "i know you're black i saw your picture". lol woof.

I'm pretty sure he is. None of the possible readings are good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Here's the tweet I was talking about :
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1156592799455809536?s=20

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Groovelord Neato posted:

i was confused because i thought he was saying (in a very stupid way) "i know you're black i saw your picture". lol woof.

Lol, and I read it exactly the opposite way. Too bad clear and easy to parse writing isn’t part of whatever his job is.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Relevant Tangent posted:

the 40% who don't vote never will because they're assholes

they're actually really smart for correctly identifying that it's not worth their time to participate in a rigged system

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

FuriousGeorge posted:

Judging by comments on his recent podcast appearances, Pod Save America’s audience seems to be far more innately hostile to Bernie than Joe Rogan’s.

Nobody hates Bernie more than the Clinton warriors from 2016. They've all convinced themselves Bernie is the reason she lost. PSA's audience is like 90% middle-aged wine moms.

Groovelord Neato posted:

Yeah the best-case scenario is he was saying "I know you're black. I don't care."

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I will never get tired of Matt's Trump voice

TIVOOOO

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Thaddius the Large posted:

Lol, and I read it exactly the opposite way. Too bad clear and easy to parse writing isn’t part of whatever his job is.

yea there's no GOOD read there, just multiple bad options, which is a bad sign for a writing job.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

Yeah the best-case scenario is he was saying "I know you're black. I don't care."

that was the reading i got too lol

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

I got yelled at because my girlfriend and I were going through Netflix and I saw chappie on there and pointed at the screen and went look what's on jetflix

It's chappie

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I got yelled at because my girlfriend and I were going through Netflix and I saw chappie on there and pointed at the screen and went look what's on jetflix

It's chappie

If your girlfriend can't roll with the algorithm loving up your combined recommends then I don't think it's meant to be.

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Goon Project: everyone chip in to buy Felix a FromSoftware game to play instead of TF2, smdh

Power Walrus
Dec 24, 2003

Fun Shoe
I want to see Felix and Matt multiplayer Factorio. They are not allowed to stop until they launch the satellite.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Felix should play Overwatch with Virgil

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Or Crusader Kings with Matt. There are like 50 games that would be better than what they play

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Chapo Tropico stream based off Matt's insane whims.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Power Walrus posted:

I want to see Felix and Matt multiplayer Factorio. They are not allowed to stop until they launch the satellite.

oh my god i would never stop watching, or screaming

this is cruel, though. no way they could even get a nuclear reactor started

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.
That is the definitive analysis of Joe Rogan.

Space Camp fuckup posted:

I do not get Felix's taste in video games. Why you would be excited for a remaster of HALO when DOOM ETERNAL is coming in time for Christmas is absolutely beyond me.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

side_burned posted:

That is the definitive analysis of Joe Rogan.

I do not get Felix's taste in video games. Why you would be excited for a remaster of HALO when DOOM ETERNAL is coming in time for Christmas is absolutely beyond me.

He's forever an energy-drink-geeked adolescent boy at a c.2009 xbox sleepover

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

i say swears online posted:

oh my god i would never stop watching, or screaming

this is cruel, though. no way they could even get a nuclear reactor started

You really don't need a nuke to launch satalites. Make a solar array.

*They proceed without accumulators and the factory shuts down at night, maintaining work life balance*

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Matt and Felix vs Dwarf Fortress

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Space Camp fuckup posted:

they actually talked about this, Virgil would instantly stop playing Overwatch instead (he did this when Alex tried to play with him)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
A Gray Wolf tricked Phrenology Today lmao

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1159686628371292160?s=19

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Omnicarus posted:

Matt and Felix vs Dwarf Fortress

Flying into a murderous rage because no one bothered to clean up all the cat piss and poo poo on the floor is pretty on-brand.

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Matt Christman has entered a fey mood.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

SlimGoodbody posted:

He's forever an energy-drink-geeked adolescent boy at a c.2009 xbox sleepover

Its all the more blatant Felix is trying to lie to people about his age because this statement is 10x more correct w/ c.2002

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Eli Valley had a great response to this. Something like, "Or saying that Alfred Dreyfuss was French!"

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

a cyberpunk goose posted:

Matt Uristman has entered a fey mood.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

side_burned posted:

He's approaching the part of adulthood where trying to peter pan complex yourself into what's hip just comes off as "how do you do fellow kids" and it's causing an existential crisis.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Make them play satisfactory, the 3D store brand factorio that's just plain not that great comparatively

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Felix's gaming bit has wrapped back around to being funny for me. He's the gamer and plays on stream with like 6 randos and 50 people watching, and thinks the "best games" right now are Call Of Duty Black Ops Ghosts Insurgents Revengeance 3 or whatever. Just lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

terrorist ambulance posted:

Felix's gaming bit has wrapped back around to being funny for me. He's the gamer and plays on stream with like 6 randos and 50 people watching, and thinks the "best games" right now are Call Of Duty Black Ops Ghosts Insurgents Revengeance 3 or whatever. Just lol

the bit that was funniest to me was the clip at him getting mad at fortnite and it being clear he was playing with a controller.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Felix abandoning his MGS playthrough because he couldn't beat the second(?) boss like two hours in should kinda cement his status as real bad at games, which makes him being fixated on competitive MP games even funnier

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I can never figure Felix's gaming habits out. Is he playing the one that looks like Call of Duty, one of the ones that looks like Team Fortress but boring, or one of the ones that looks like Mass Effect but boring?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Wolfsheim posted:

Felix abandoning his MGS playthrough because he couldn't beat the second(?) boss like two hours in should kinda cement his status as real bad at games, which makes him being fixated on competitive MP games even funnier

lol ok this is funnier than playing with a controller.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it's amazing to me that they've squandered their twitch presence through laziness

matt needs to take whatever hasan injects and just rant at the camera every night

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the actual chaos option is that Felix gets really into Street Fighter V's upcoming last season and heads on over to Wednesday Night Fights

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.

i say swears online posted:

it's amazing to me that they've squandered their twitch presence through laziness

matt needs to take whatever hasan injects and just rant at the camera every night

As amazing as this would be, the channel would get blocked within a week.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Halloween Jack posted:

I can never figure Felix's gaming habits out. Is he playing the one that looks like Call of Duty, one of the ones that looks like Team Fortress but boring, or one of the ones that looks like Mass Effect but boring?

I think they jump around between a bunch of games because focusing on any one game too much carries an expectation of playing seriously to win, when really they just want a game to fill pauses in conversation while they're hanging out.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
It's all very strange to me, because I like gaming but I'm old and years behind the curve. Like, I'm playing Dead Space and my engagement with *~the community~* is reading HG101 retrospectives on Phantasy Star. I don't even really understand the timeline of how Gamergate developed and incubated far-right politics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coathat
May 21, 2007

Correcting the record:
Felix plays fortnite for 8ish hours a day
He uses a mouse and keyboard
Sometimes he plays mordhau