Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Basebf555 posted:

Trump is 100% talking about that movie called The Hunt where it's gonna have liberals hunting down and killing chuds. I'm pretty sure Fox News has done reports on it.

Of course, by all accounts the movie is gonna portray the liberals as crazed hypocrites so if chuds had half a brain they'd understand the movie is supporting them.

its prob gonna be both poor chud and libs being hunted by the "elites" that way everyone can get outraged together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
having a thought about a liiiiitle documentary you probably never heard of... it's called Idiocracy

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Tlerbm

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

would

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Shageletic posted:

My cousin got arrested in his job as a supervisor in an auto insurance shop. They disappeared him in a chain of ICE and INS jails without telling his family. Then deported him to Somalia, where he hadnt lived since he was a child in the 90s.

Left behind a child that my.other relatives took in.since he was primary parent.

ICE!

gently caress :(

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

ArfJason posted:

having a thought about a liiiiitle documentary you probably never heard of... it's called Idiocracy

I officially hate idiocracy because of you

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
found out that palm readings are a scam after a gypsy friend confided me with their secrets; they make it all up, but in truth, everyone's readings are the same. everyone's destiny is Idiocracy...

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1159843965266354177?s=20

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Basebf555 posted:

Trump is 100% talking about that movie called The Hunt where it's gonna have liberals hunting down and killing chuds. I'm pretty sure Fox News has done reports on it.

Of course, by all accounts the movie is gonna portray the liberals as crazed hypocrites so if chuds had half a brain they'd understand the movie is supporting them.

isn’t that movie just the most dangerous game?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

tep

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

trump... not white????

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

UFOTacoMan posted:

there's some movie coming out about rich vs. poor hunting each other or something and the right has preemptively characterized the movie as being about explicitly hunting CHUDS and I'm pretty sure that's what he is whining about.

it was called red vs blue and it is literally elites hunting chuds

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ads-pulled-hunt-wake-mass-shootings-1229829

quote:

In the wake of a trio of deadly massacres, the studio is evaluating its strategy for the R-rated Blumhouse satire in which elites stalk "deplorables."

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

hard hitting questions from the media

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

its prob gonna be both poor chud and libs being hunted by the "elites" that way everyone can get outraged together

no it is actually liberal elites hunting deplorables and was called red vs blue at one point

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Schnorkles posted:

I'm going to Boston, Vermont, and idk maybe Maine or something in October

if you are in New England in October and don’t go to Salem mass just what the gently caress are you doing

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Drunkboxer posted:

isn’t that movie just the most dangerous game?

The most dangerous game? You mean Starcraft??

*polite audience laughter*

Seriously folks. Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? Asian kids playing starcraft for so long they die from starvation!

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

This is a dumb idea and production should stop

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

The most dangerous game? You mean Starcraft??

*polite audience laughter*

Seriously folks. Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? Asian kids playing starcraft for so long they die from starvation!

And DVTs

Deep vein trumposis

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1159848456132931584?s=20
He's right

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

yeah as dumb as he is, he understands that his base is even dumber

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

My friend said he was going to kill me, and went into an elaborate spiel about it. Concerned, I asked him if he was a killer and he said no. That satisfied me, and now I sleep soundly with my door unlocked.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao

can't see that going too well

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
can someone tell me that things are going to get better

just lie to me

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Nae! posted:

yeah as dumb as he is, he understands that his base is even dumber

no he doesn’t. he understands that he’s the leader of them, the smarter group of Americans on earth

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

huh ok i guess arf jason was using a script

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Kurtofan posted:

just lie to me

things are gonna get better kurtofan, *squeezes your shoulder and kisses your forehead*

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Kurtofan posted:

just lie to me

for you no things won’t get better because better is made up bullshit.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

smarxist posted:

things are gonna get better kurtofan, *squeezes your shoulder and kisses your forehead*

what do you think of those poor kids being as smart as white kids?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

smarxist posted:

thank you

Elephanthead posted:

for you no things won’t get better because better is made up bullshit.

hmmm butter

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

UFOTacoMan posted:

lmao

can't see that going too well

I say air it, chuds will escalate regardless might as well start making it okay culturally to shoot back

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

colachute posted:

what do you think of those poor kids being as smart as white kids?

i cant tell if biden is really racist or really senile

good for him the dem electorate is both

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Kurtofan posted:

just lie to me

things will get better

things won't get better

many sides kurtofan, many sides

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

punchymcpunch posted:

huh ok i guess arf jason was using a script

what are our brains if not scripts running on a electroconductive blob of fat and blood

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Kurtofan posted:

just lie to me
It feels really good when a leopard eats your face.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
lol took you long enough

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1159849599219245062

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

SardonicTyrant posted:

It feels really good when a leopard eats your face.

i forgot about the releasee

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

FAUXTON posted:

I say air it, chuds will escalate regardless might as well start making it okay culturally to shoot back

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i dont' get the the hollywood movie, isn't that some stupid horror movie like many others

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
so many movies where college students get slashed in half but god forbid some chuds get some shot