Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Calibanibal posted:

Get a load of this sweet innocent baby, just learned about Epstein and Clinton today

I'm just saying all our conspiratorial dynasties are incompetent dipshits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

it was the topless owl headed lady from under the silver lake who did it, and shes only getting started

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Al! posted:

i told u

do not slander the great director hideo kojima like this

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Little St. James Island, also known as Shadow Moses

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

well if there's one organization I trust to get to the bottom of this it's the FB loving I

Bastaman Vibration
Jun 26, 2005

didnt this dude make fahrenheit 911

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
11/9 too

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Farm Frenzy posted:

eh i dont believe that. theres only one american conspiratorial dynasty that could gently caress this up this much

I get the joke, but there really isn't. They're all massive fuckups.

Maha
Dec 29, 2006
sapere aude

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Uh, wasn't she killed with a car bomb. Not really trying to hide that one

It was in Malta, which apparently has a bunch of mob activity and has had some other car bomb murders in the past few years. Still totally a hit, but not quite as brazen.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

reading page 66 of this thread is good because the whole time you’re like “they don’t even know yet lol”

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Uh, wasn't she killed with a car bomb. Not really trying to hide that one

lol if you think they're trying to hide this one either

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Another option:

Not even Crooked Hillary would attempt to assassinate someone who she thought was dead.

After they become aware of various people trying to assassinate Epstein, the FBI decided to fake his death as a witness protection measure

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

Little St. James Island, also known as Shadow Moses

david hayter voice:] the panama canal...two years ago...agh...

using string and thumbtacks with the panama papers and the epstein evidence :hmmyes:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/finesse_ur_mom/status/1160183154302423041?s=19

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Goon Danton posted:

I'm just saying all our conspiratorial dynasties are incompetent dipshits

a bush would've pulled it off

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Zas posted:

it was the topless owl headed lady from under the silver lake who did it, and shes only getting started

It's insane that they buried that movie onto Amazon Prime without a theatrical release while all the Epstein poo poo has been going on.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

some food for thought: https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/#.XU7gy6_sWH0.twitter

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's insane that they buried that movie onto Amazon Prime without a theatrical release while all the Epstein poo poo has been going on.

which movie?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

NYT writers are the worst accomplices https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1160210894112067584

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

rapeface posted:

i understand lovecraft protagonists being driven mad by being confronted by their helplessness before an uncaring universe now

It really is amazing how this whole thing conformed to Lovecraft's technique of a protagonist having lots of disparate, independently verifiable scraps of information that when taken together show the outer contours of something unspeakably horrible

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
My new conspiracy theory is that Matt Groening being a pedophile was intentionally leaked right before Epstein's killing as a way to disuade or otherwise demoralize the online communities who were memifying the case. The point being a one-two punch showing that it's going to be impossible to know the full truth and that it's so terrible it's best to just live in ignorance.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Gringostar posted:

which movie?

Under the Silver Lake? Without getting too spoilery, it involves an elite Hollywood cabal that does things to young women.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Farm Frenzy posted:

a bush would've pulled it off

Please croak

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

"who is america?" taught me americans will do anything an authoritative mossad agent tells them to do so maybe this wasn't a difficult operation

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

rapeface posted:

i understand lovecraft protagonists being driven mad by being confronted by their helplessness before an uncaring universe now

lol same

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Under the Silver Lake? Without getting too spoilery, it involves an elite Hollywood cabal that does things to young women.

better or worse than chinatown?

also was it directed by a pedophile like chinatown?

coathat
May 21, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Yes we know thats what goes on in hollywood, but whats the plot of the movie?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

rapeface posted:

https://i.imgur.com/6TAytD4.gifv

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Gonzo McFee posted:

I dunno, he did spend a lot of time in girl scouts

hmm

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Can't even be bothered with a decent cover eh

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Gringostar posted:

better or worse than chinatown?

also was it directed by a pedophile like chinatown?

It's a different kind of movie than Chinatown. Much more aesthetic and trippy.

Also I certainly hope not, because It Follows was great.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Lastgirl posted:

what if epstein's painting left a riddle, like a Da Vinci Code kind of thing

what if its all linked to the temple on his private island, unless thats just one piece of the puzzle

there must be a bunch of artifacts epstein has left clues behind, and faked his suicide to promote a scavenger hunt

isn’t this the plot to iRobot

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

this dude looks like a 18th century guy fell into a crack in time

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

nothing happened after the murder of khashoggi so why would they give a gently caress about covering up anything about this

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

NYT got the timeline correct. It was the assassin who hosed up.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Nearly everyone is a Clinton body count believer at this point, the only contentious part is the slope

if we count libya it's pretty fuckin steep

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

I was really hoping his steroid cop cellmate was gonna kill him all showy-like

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

do not slander the great director hideo kojima like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Al! posted:

"who is america?" taught me americans will do anything an authoritative mossad agent tells them to do so maybe this wasn't a difficult operation

Even if it's secret homoerotic self defense techniques against Islamic fundamentalists