Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

lizard people not even trying anymore smdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

rapeface posted:

i understand lovecraft protagonists being driven mad by being confronted by their helplessness before an uncaring universe now

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

im an unironic hardcore marxist now. guillotine the rich. burn america down and start over from the ashes

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

just the most blatant poo poo lmao

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Frankly not putting him under suicide watch is basically the same thing as a hit

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

babypolis posted:

im an unironic hardcore marxist now. guillotine the rich. burn america down and start over from the ashes

...thank you, Jeff

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
idk how anyone at jacobin is ok with workong for a millionaire who stiffs his workers and fights unionization

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

babypolis posted:

settle down, we can solve these complex issues through carefully crafted bipartisan policy and tax credits

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

StashAugustine posted:

Frankly not putting him under suicide watch is basically the same thing as a hit

no status or surveillance or whatever would have mattered, it's completely irrelevant and a distraction

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

rip "a person familiar with the matter"

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

gradenko_2000 posted:

rip "a person familiar with the matter"

lol the whole article is literally just

WASHINGTON (AP) — Jeffrey Epstein had been taken off suicide watch before he killed himself, a person familiar with the matter says.

the end

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Holy poo poo lmfao

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

going with the "was that wrong? should we not have done that?" approach

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

Chokes McGee posted:

lmfao “heart attack” after an attempt to “hang himself”

not even trying

cardiac arrest doesn’t mean “heart attack” it just means the heart isn’t beating

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

rapeface posted:

i understand lovecraft protagonists being driven mad by being confronted by their helplessness before an uncaring universe now

Squinting at celebrity reaction tweets to Epstein's death, like a Lovecraft protagonist looking for gills on people's necks

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Pizza Segregationist posted:

cardiac arrest doesn't mean 'heart attack' it just means the heart isn't beating

succinylcholine's largely undetectable via blood tests

i'm just saying

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Grey Fox posted:

going with the "was that wrong? should we not have done that?" approach

its certainly the most creative "leave a dude with a pistol with a single bullet in it" method i've heard of

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

babypolis posted:

i have never been more ready to end this lie, marxism cannot possibly be worse than this

the beauty of capitalism is that all the atrocities are outsourced to the private sector

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

I’m happy that at least there is some actual crazy poo poo going down instead of everyone deciding QAnon is real because of the stupid pizza boat

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Lol

THEY TOOK HIM OFF IT

what is

"window of opportunity"

what is

"time frame"

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Giorno only further proves himself to be the worst Jojo

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Hell, agreed
https://twitter.com/Integrity_Guy/status/1150149169610280961?s=20

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mods!!!!!
Epstein: alright then, keep your secrets

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

this hit feels motivated by the same sort of hubris the US ruling class had about their ability to invade Iraq and reshape the entire society there

i hope it blows up in their face the same way

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

woke up and this thread had like 900 new posts overnight which seemed weird and welp

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

yep

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So many good thread title choices today

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Atrocious Joe posted:

this hit feels motivated by the same sort of hubris the US ruling class had about their ability to invade Iraq and reshape the entire society there

in what way did iraq "blow up in their face"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Vermain posted:

succinylcholine's largely undetectable via blood tests

i'm just saying

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

paul_soccer10 posted:

Mods!!!!!
Epstein: alright then, keep your secrets

done, d&d mod edited the title which is weird

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

aww, goddamnit *throws hat to ground and stomps on it*

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Atrocious Joe posted:

blow up in their face? they made billions and all it cost them were some redneck american lives and a few hundred thousand iraqis. not only that but it hosed up the middle east for another two decades, even more money for them!

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
I want Trump to pardon him just so this can fully become the most inept conspiracy of all time

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

learn to code blue

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Epstein: oi I'm 'aving a limited hangout ovah here

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

blow up in their face? they made billions and all it cost them were some redneck american lives and a few hundred thousand iraqis. not only that but it hosed up the middle east for another two decades, even more money for them!

surely the financial collapse will blow up in their face

*gets bailed out*

ok maybe the second financial collapse

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

so the investigation dies with him doesn't it? i mean it's a given the feds have sent a black bag team to his properties to disappear all remaining evidence implicating others, and maxwell is definitely dead or lobotomized somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

The_Rob posted:

the amount of people in the GBS thread who are still trying to say that was a suicide is honestly staggering.

It just goes to show how incredibly easy it is to fool people. Like this situation could not be any more comically obvious. He literally failed to "kill himself" once, and then "committed suicide" successfully a second time immediately after being mysteriously taken off suicide watch during the the biggest lull in the weekly news cycle.

Most liberals will still assume that it was a real suicide because they've pride themselves as reasonable people, and reasonable people don't believe in conspiracies.