Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for getting mad at my husband for saying he prefers black women?

I’m 28/F, my husband is 29/M. We’re an interracial couple (I’m white, he’s black) that has been married for 4 years.

Our marriage is generally okay. The other night we were playing a card game with a couple and one question was what would you change in your life that doesn’t involve your spouse.

My husband said that he loves me but he wishes he could have met a compatible black woman who wanted him, because the ones he liked in his younger days were all taken.

Later I got mad at this and asked him if he just settled for me, which he got angry about me questioning. He says that it’s natural for a black man to want a black woman and that they date white women when they can’t find a black one “on their level”. But it’s supposed to be a compliment to me somehow because I was “on his level”.

Also, in our first year of dating he did cheat on me with a black girl. But we got through that part of our relationship and put it behind us.

But this has made me resurface those bad thoughts.

I really don’t like this. Am I wrong?

Edit: I did ask what he meant by “on his level”. He said that all the black women he liked who were smart, cute, etc were all taken, mostly by white guys. It seems like something he has thought about a lot which concerns me. Makes me feel like second best.

white_fragility.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Dienes posted:

If cheating didn't do it I doubt this will.

He just tanked his wife's sense of worth.
I think it's more that it'll seep into everything going forward. Plus the cheating episode is put in new light.

I believe he has problems with finding women "on his level" because successful Black women don't want no scrubs. TLC, 1999

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

carry on then posted:

white_fragility.txt

If it's fragility to get upset when your husband tells you he'd prefer to be married to someone of a different race, I'm not sure if I know anyone unfragile

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

carry on then posted:

white_fragility.txt

carry on then you rat! You weren't forming an earnest opinion! You were just giving me the ol' spicy post!!

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
"what would you change about your life that doesn't involve your spouse?"
"I'd change my spouse"

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Araenna posted:

"I'd change my spouse"
LMAO, right? The question was like 'don't do it' and he did it.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
AITA for telling my disabled friend that she can’t use the escalator?

quote:

Basically title. This happened earlier today and I didn’t have enough time to post it then so I’ll do it now.

I have this friend that I’ve known for about 4 years. We live super close and have a lot in common. When she was younger, she had an incident (that I cannot say for personal and private reasons) that ended up with her wheelchair bound and unable to walk for... forever.

She used to be able to use stairs before her accident and has often told me she misses them because she’s normally now forced to use elevators or one of those motorized chairs to go up a staircase.

Today we went shopping together to pick out from clothes and jewelry for when we go back to school, but the brand of clothes she really liked was on the second floor. The mall we were in had two escalators and an elevator to help people like her out. Of course we go over near them and she says she wants to use the escalator.

I thought she was joking, but turns out she wasn’t. When I asked her to clarify she says she wants me to push her wheelchair on the escalator so she can pretend she’s on a staircase again.

I seriously thought she was still joking until she said that she wasn’t. I told her I wouldn’t do that because she could roll backwards and/or damage the escalator.

She began crying and saying that she just wants to relive a moment where she could be on some form of stairs, free from her wheelchair. I felt super bad but I refused to let her go on them and forcefully pushed her into the elevator.

She’s been refusing to talk and text me, even though I’ve apologized to her many times already.

TL;DR: I refused to let a disabled friend in a wheelchair go on an escalator even though she wanted to remember a time where she could go up something stair related. She began crying.

Edit: for those saying it’s fake, she used to be an avid runner and would run up stairs anywhere she could (especially a nearby library) to help workout her calves. She told me it makes her feel restricted in a wheelchair which is why she misses stairs so much.

Edit 2: wow, I didn’t expect this to blow up as much as it did! Thank you all so much for your feedback! I feel better about the situation and hopefully I can post an update when my friend finally responds. I also do take the YTA tag for pushing her forcefully. I understand it was rude but it’s better than her wheeling herself over there. I have apologized to her since because she hates being wheeled around like that.

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

Find that poor kid some recreational programs that use adaptive equipment to facilitate otherwise inaccessible activities before she kills herself.
Pushing someone's wheelchair is a huge faux pas, so it's good they recognize that now.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
AITA for being annoyed at my girlfriend for upgrading to Business class?

quote:

GF and I went on a 3 week holiday. My GF has a bit more disposable income than I do. I'm not poor, but I wasn't about to spend $400 on an upgrade just because I could afford it, so I stayed in economy. I also don't care about the extra comfort.

Two weeks into our trip she tells me she's upgrading to Business class for the return with "her own money". She said it in an authoritative manner. I *tried* telling her I'd rather she stays with me but she seemed pretty intent on it, reminding me once again that it's her money and she can do whatever she wants, and that she values her comfort. Fair enough, kind of a dick move (IMO) to leave me for her own comfort but I can't really force her to stay.

Anyway, the day of the return flight comes. We board the plane, and this was the first time I was alone on an airplane. Long story short, I ended up having a panic attack from being alone in a box. Started thinking I was going to die, hyperventilating, etc. I went over to her seat in Business class and woke her up. She stayed with me andcomforted me a bit. At this point, I was full-blown crying my eyes out and panicking. Eventually the steward told me to go back to my seat since I was being loud, despite my best efforts to keep quiet. My girlfriend was also continually telling me to be quiet or they'll kick me out, etc etc. She never was the best at delivering comforting words, which is OK.

Before leaving to my seat, I asked her if she could come sit next to me in Economy to calm me down, since I was genuinely scared. She seemed annoyed and said she'd rather stay in Business because it's comfortable, but she said she'll come after I kept insisting since I was in the middle of a panic attack and needed a familiar face with me.

She came over and sat next to me for around 15mins. At this point I just wanted safety, so I told her I'll pay for her upgrade if she sits next to me instead. In response, she said "It's not about the money, it's about my comfort". It was obvious she didn't want to be next to me and would rather be in Business, so I just told her to leave and was admittedly slightly rude in the process. We still had 2 hours of flying left and at this point I had no idea what to do but cry and cry some more.

I confronted her about it a few days after and she seemed understanding, but not remorseful about leaving when I needed her. I even asked her if she'd leave me for Business class if she was put in the same position, and she sarcastically said "Since it's you asking me, no I wouldn't". I'm usually the type to let go of things easily, but her actions combined with her lack of remorse/regret has soured me a bit.

Maybe I need a reality check here, but I really feel like I wasn't in the wrong overall. I was obviously an rear end in a top hat by being rude to her, but I really wasn't thinking clearly given the circumstances and apologized mid-flight.

P.S.: I'm not the type to post poo poo like this for validation so feel free to tell it like it is!

I couldn't imagine why this girlfriend would need a vacation from dealing with this guy after three weeks of him

ad090
Oct 4, 2013

claws for alarm
edit: beaten

The most blatant poo poo post ever that I've found on any of the subreddits, guy needs to step up his game.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

MagusofStars posted:

Bullshit. There's no way someone who went to high school in Mississippi defaults to using the metric system to describe distances. Hell, I'll bet a non-zero number of parents have complained about the curriculum even teaching that "goddamned liberal snowflake metric poo poo".

Also, I hope I'm not the only one whose mind immediately went to the American Pie movies. Kinda weird to imagine yourself as Stiffler, but you do you, buddy.

Do they ever mention Seth’s age?

Problem Sleuth
Apr 12, 2011

WELCOME TO THE NEW FUTURE
If my girlfriend ditched me while I was having a panic attack I would absolutely just break up with her

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

Giant_Pupils posted:

Do they ever mention Seth’s age?
Mom is 40, Seth is 18. The guy made 7 posts across 7 subreddits over 4 days, in every one he got people telling him the same thing and he kept replying with variations of the same thing. As much as I don't believe he's from the US the desperation and incredulousness dripping from every post is very consistent.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Problem Sleuth posted:

If my girlfriend ditched me while I was having a panic attack I would absolutely just break up with her

Anyone who fucks you over while you're vulnerable should just be severed with and probably murdered.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Anyone who fucks you over while you're vulnerable should just be severed with and probably murdered.

agree

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

I had a panic attack on a plane while totally alone and it was loving awful, I'd never had a real one before - I was positive I was dying and they were going to have to land the plane. It was horrible, and even after I completely knew what was happening and should have been totally rational about it I had a second smaller one later in the flight. And I am not someone you'd every consider high maintenance or needy in a mental health sense. What a loving selfish rear end in a top hat that woman is.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

OMGVBFLOL posted:

thats a... creative way to upstage the newlyweds

This poo poo always drives me nuts, and I say this as a married person. If you're throwing a party with all your friends, to dance and have fun to celebrate your love, they should be able to dance and have fun freely in celebration of you! People should be impressed you know such talented folks, not UPSET they were so foully enjoying themselves by expressing joy sincerely through their bodies through the act of dance.

Wedding culture is loving trash, people are ungrateful trash who don't understand what these gatherings are even for anymore and are now obsessed with rulekeeping

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Pinecone Sample posted:

I couldn't imagine why this girlfriend would need a vacation from dealing with this guy after three weeks of him

I get that anxiety isn't rational, but what exactly is the different between "I am in a small tube hurtling through the air at hundreds of miles an hour well above a survivable fall distance 20 feet from someone I know" and "I am in a small tube hurtling through the air at hundreds of miles an hour well above a survivable fall distance sitting next to someone I know"? He wasn't even alone, he was less distance from her in the airplane than he'd be if she was in the living room and he was asleep in the bedroom (unless they live in a tiny studio).

She is kind of TA for not just springing for them to both upgrade or offering to like, split his portion if he couldn't cover the whole thing but he sounds exhausting so there's entirely a chance after three weeks with him 24/7 she needed a few hours away from his needy rear end.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
The good news is since his anxiety was a result of it being his first time alone on an airplane, the second she does this he won't immediately start crying.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Pinecone Sample posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oOPn1t0Wiw

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

hahahaha

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

My brother stole almost all of my inheritance and spent it on food and games. What actions should I take against him?

quote:

Hello. I'm a first-time poster, and I'm also on mobile. I am 19, and I currently live in New York City.

My parents died when my brothers and I were young (Eldest was 11, Second (the brother in question) was 7, and I was 5). They left money for each of us once we turned 18 to help with college and life expenses. I turned 18 last year, and went through the process of getting the money. It was in March 2019 that I finally got it. It turned out to be a large sum- around $230,000. I decided to split the the money into two accounts- $75,000 into a savings account that no one was suppose to be able to touch, and the rest into my checking account. I wasn't spending much every month, and my grandma has only taken out a few thousand to take care of bills, but that was only $1000-$2000 a month (so a maximum of $12000 by this time).

Yesterday, it came to my attention that my entire checking account had been bleed dry- only $200 dollars to my name. I called the bank, and we found several instances of transfers of large sums of money (from a range of $1000 to as much as $25000) over the six month period after I deposited the money. My savings account has also been taken from. I'll admit, I really should have been paying more attention, but I was sure only me and my grandma had access to them and I got no warning from the bank about any of these transfers. We tracked where the transfers were going, and they were going straight into my brother's account. He had somehow gotten ahold of my info.

When I confronted him, he said he had spent it all and only had about $4000 left. He spent it all- a whole $197,000- on food and on in-game purchases. I know it sound unbelievable, but after looking at his bank statements, it's true. It's just line after line of Uber Eats, Postmates, and game purchases. My grandma wants me to forgive him and let him work to make the money back, but this man just finished community school and has no work expierence. It would take YEARS for him to make that money back on minimum wage. Should I call the police and have him arrested? Is there any way to get that money back?

Edit: Okay, I've decided to call the police and sue the bank. I know how to get my hands on bank statements, and I'll record him confessing to the theft. But I don't know how to hire a lawyer. Where do I start?

Edit #2: Okay I just figured out how he got ahold of my account details. My grandma sends him to the store with her ATM card sometimes to get money. He memorized her card and pin, found the account shared with me, and took from it.

Edit #3: Thank you so much everyone for all of your concern and advice. I've managed to convince my grandma (after a long arguement about this potentially ruining his life) to sue the bank for negligence and speak to a lawyer. We're going to see if the court would be willing to send him a mental institution instead of jail. Haven't gotten him arrested yet, but I told her if need be, I would call them myself.

I like to clarify my grandmother's intentions on protecting him like this. My mother committed suicide right after my father died, and my grandma felt responsible for not helping her or seeing the depression that had taken hold of her. She explained to me that she knew something was mentally wrong with my brother, and was trying to "make up" for ignoring my mother's mental state by shielding him. She had no play in stealing my inheritance, other than giving him her card and pin under the assumption that he was just getting money for her since she can't easily walk to the store and use an ATM.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I doubt suing the bank will do poo poo. Money's gone. Garnish the fucker's wages for life and learn to check the goddamn bank statements every now and then.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for telling my sister she is a delusional adulterous?

My sister, who is financially well off,started seeing a married man while he was having financial problems with his wife. He and his wife are very attractive and my sister, who is overweight, was thrilled he was paying attention to her. Long story short, she offered to help pay his debt so he left his wife with all their bills and moved in with my sister. He quit his well paying job shortly after and now because of that his wife had to move in with friends. He has everything he and his wife own plus the wife’s DOG at my sister’s house. She got him a cell phone on her account so she can constantly monitor him as she is very jealous and insecure he may be in contact with his wife. She thinks they are in “love” and I bluntly told her she is in a relationship with a married man who is clearly using her and she is delusional. Now she is not speaking to me as I am not “supportive” of her relationship.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

13Pandora13 posted:

I get that anxiety isn't rational, but what exactly is the different between "I am in a small tube hurtling through the air at hundreds of miles an hour well above a survivable fall distance 20 feet from someone I know" and "I am in a small tube hurtling through the air at hundreds of miles an hour well above a survivable fall distance sitting next to someone I know"? He wasn't even alone, he was less distance from her in the airplane than he'd be if she was in the living room and he was asleep in the bedroom (unless they live in a tiny studio).
The instinct to want someone with you rather than dying alone is pretty universal. Like when a family member dies and later, their spouse/kid/whatever says “I’m just glad someone was there with him when it happened” or “at least he wasn’t alone when he died”. Or someone’s about to pass and they say “please stay with me”.

In this case, he’s not actually dying, but the anxiety panic attack made him worry he was.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for calling off the engagement because she wanted a prenuptial agreement?

I'm 29M, she's 28F. I come from a poor family but am highly educated, she comes from a rich family but has never had a job. We're both only children. We became engaged last Christmas but have been seeing each other for 5 years. I only learned her family is wealthy about three years into our relationship.

She sprung on me two days ago that she and her family want me to sign a prenuptial agreement before we get married to "protect her". The prenup details are essentially that we retain financial independence and neither of us are entitled to whatever we make during the marriage, with assets split accordingly. This was never mentioned before so I assumed there would be none. We talked a bit and I decided to call off the engagement and wedding (more like postpone it until we can work it out) and everyone from all sides is calling me an rear end in a top hat. I'd love AITA's opinion on if I am being one or not.

When we get married, it was floating around that her parents would buy us a house in a more rural area near them. My fiancee was all raring to go with this idea but I'm apprehensive, especially with a prenup as they described. My job prospects dramatically diminish if we do, because my job is very technical and really only found in bigger cities. Unless I could find remote work, my options are either not following my degree's career path or commuting 6~hr each day, the latter of which is impossible I think we all can agree on. Signing a prenup means my capability to make money is diminished with zero security yet it would be foolish not to take that opportunity as it would eliminate rental costs from the equation.

Say I can make $90,000 in the city but only $40,000 where she wants to move. If we lived there for 10 years then get divorced, that's $500,000 of potential earnings I've lost. Signing the prenup means I can recoup precisely none of it. I would sign the prenup if we stayed where I can make the most money, or I would move if I don't sign it. I just won't do both. It would put me at a disadvantage because in a divorce in that situation, I'd be out of work in my career field, no house, and 10 years behind on my career. No one is going to hire a 40 year old with little experience in my career path.

I'm not a gold digger, if her parents pass and give her their vast wealth, I would hope in the event of a divorce that she kept the lions share. I would never expect 50/50, but I would expect compensation for my losses. To get married and move to where she wants to move, I need to give up my career, basically, something I wouldn't do otherwise. I love my fiancee but I need some kind of security in that I don't give up my career for nothing. My earning potential would be more or less halved if we got married and moved, and I want security in that I'm not giving up that opportunity for nothing.

I tried to compromise in two ways: I'd sign a prenup that said it was dissolved after five years. Her parents are worried we'll get married, I'd ditch her in the first year, and take their money. At least this shows commitment on my end. I also considered a prenup where it becomes dissolved if my fiancee shows infidelity, something she was vehemently against. I don't know why that would be a problem, but the fact she won't is a red flag. I can't sign a prenup that benefits her if she can ruin our marriage at any time.

Ultimately, I thought our love was unconditional but apparently not. Because I won't sign a prenup that's not in my best interest, I don't want to get married. We can remain common law forever, it's not like a wedding is necessary or mandatory, anyways.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
People are going in a little hard on flight anxiety guy. My partner is terrified of flying and she's way more competent and rational than I am at everything other than staying calm on a flying metal tube.

I hate folding myself into economy seats, too, but you know what I hate more? The idea that someone I love is suffering. Girlfriend is unequivocally TA.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Smirking_Serpent posted:

We can remain common law forever

why would you want to be even fake-married to someone who objected to provisions for adultery in a pre-nup, i would not even be friends with them

...i mean, yes, there is all the money

spatula
Nov 6, 2004

Doc Hawkins posted:

why would you want to be even fake-married to someone who objected to provisions for adultery in a pre-nup, i would not even be friends with them

...i mean, yes, there is all the money

Is that kind of provision even enforceable?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

welcome to hell posted:

My (28F) boyfriend (29M) and his best friend (29F) are going on a week-long vacation. They uninvited me.

jesus christ. what is with the idea that you have to be able to be ok with everything your romantic partners do, even if it's heinously insulting and deceitful. His loving family told her to dump him and she still insists on being a doormat. Also LOL that the "female friend" has a boyfriend back home too, who is also getting cheated on

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Araenna posted:

"I'd change my spouse"

LOL

she should tell him he needs to form a strategy so she can feel ok with this

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

spatula posted:

Is that kind of provision even enforceable?

Do pre-nups work at all? Every time I hear about a divorce involving one, it's the court saying "lol no, that's not how this works" to it.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The thing is you need to have the money to be able to fight them to begin with.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Sunswipe posted:

Do pre-nups work at all? Every time I hear about a divorce involving one, it's the court saying "lol no, that's not how this works" to it.

If they're written not stupidly, yes. You can't force someone to give up rights they may have to wealth acquired over the course of the marriage in advance, if you're using it to separate assets you have before the marriage that aren't matured (such as a trust or inheritance) that's fine. People gently caress themselves by getting greedy, which should be a red flag about marrying them in the first place.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Power Kahn don't kayak

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

carry on then posted:

white_fragility.txt

The worst way to find out that your husband actually doesn’t respect any women at all, lol. Dump him girl, he’s trash.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

WIBTA if I decided no more birthday parties for my son because he's afraid of clowns?

EDIT : This post should be titled WIBT IF I REFUSE TO TAKE MY SON TO A BIRTHDAY PARTY IF THERE'S A CLOWN THERE?

quote:

Some have suggested that I look for professional help for him but I can't afford that now.

I (27 m) am a single parent. I got my ex gf pregnant when I was 21 years old and she was 20. She wanted to get rid of the baby, but my mother being a devoted Christian, decided 2 wrongs do not make a right. So after gf gave birth to our son, she broke up with me and left. I have never heard from her since. My parents insisted that I finish my study at the university and so I did while they took care of my son.

Yesterday, I took my son (6) to his friend's birthday party. It was a huge party because the parents are crazy rich so there were a lot of other kids there and their mothers. I only saw two other fathers there.

Then around one hour into the party we were all surprised by the arrival of a clown in a horse carriage (they're rich what can I say?). Now my son hates clowns! Like murderously, psychologically hates them. So naturally as soon as he saw the clown, my son started running into my arms and whimpering, asking me to take him home.

I know I should have expected clowns at a kid's birthday party. But I had never been to one before so I did not really expect to see any. My son started crying and I tried to comfort him saying it's okay Daddy's here nobody's gonna hurt him but he cried even louder. One of the parents there tried to help me but my son wouldn't stop crying begging me to take him home. It was so embarrassing.

Finally I decided that there's no way he's gonna stop so I started looking around for our host to apologize to them and excuse ourselves and leave. Suddenly the clown approached us and I know he was only trying to help but that only made my son scream hysterically.

He said "It's okay little friend. I am a good clown. Here's a toy for you!" (my son was crying at the top of his lungs now at this point, kicking around and knocking things off the table in front of us).

I said "No it's okay, sir. Thank You. But I should take him home now. He's afraid of clowns"

Clown : "Oh I've met a lot of kids like him. Let me help!"

Me : "No. It's okay We should go home!"

Clown "Just please let me help!"

And then my son accidentally kicked me hard in the groin. It was so painful I almost passed out. I let go off my son and got down on my knees all teary eyed.

Clown trying to hold my son "Now there there, little one." my son was screaming bloody murder.

Me "Leave him alone! What the gently caress is your problem? I told you to leave my son the gently caress alone!"

The room went quiet. I took my son and limpingly walked out of the house. Was I overreacting? Am I a bad parent? WIBTA if I decided no more birthday parties for him from now on? I'm too busy with my work and I can't let my parents do all the parenting for me while I am not at home. They're too old now.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

People are going in a little hard on flight anxiety guy. My partner is terrified of flying and she's way more competent and rational than I am at everything other than staying calm on a flying metal tube.

I hate folding myself into economy seats, too, but you know what I hate more? The idea that someone I love is suffering. Girlfriend is unequivocally TA.

Yep. Pretty cut and dry honestly.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Pinecone Sample posted:

WIBTA if I decided no more birthday parties for my son because he's afraid of clowns?
Just, like, ask beforehand?
Last kid's party I was at had Fortnite poo poo not a clown in sight.

Also your mother, being a devoted Christian, should be footing the bill to get him help for his phobia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
Clown was an rear end in a top hat, don't touch other people's hysterical kids that are afraid of you while they shout at you not to.