Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PatRichCapone
Sep 24, 2003

*scoffs* *meows*

power word- Jeb! posted:

lol im sure he was the first blackmail target

Les Wexner, co-founder of the MEGA group, was never a blackmail target lol.

e: J.E. never produced a control file on wexner, he was producing control files for wexner. imo.

PatRichCapone has issued a correction as of 02:19 on Aug 12, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Mariana Horchata posted:

normal thing to tell the paper

Cerberus owns a large number of american gun companies

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

My brain is just a crashlog.txt now

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

nvm I can't read

Crazypoops has issued a correction as of 02:32 on Aug 12, 2019

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over

VR Native American posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein_VI_Foundation

"In 2003, the foundation pledged $30 million to Harvard University[4] to establish the Program for Evolutionary Dynamics, directed by Martin Nowak, a professor of mathematics and biology.[5] The University received $6.5 million of this pledge[6]. The foundation has also supported NEURO.tv, a video series featuring experts discussing topics related to the brain[7], and the OpenCog project, an open-source software initiative for Artificial intelligence[8][9][10]."

Program for Evolutionary Dynamics... P E D 0__0

https://ped.fas.harvard.edu/

hey cool:

quote:

Our ambitious goals include curing the world of cancer, infectious disease, selfishness, and inclusive fitness theory.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
pg 67 is where someone first posted that he died btw

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

A Russian troll farm posted:

Pedophile collaborationist GBS mods closed the GBS Epstein thread
mods phew

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

reminder that it was actually boots riley that did 9/11. the coup was going to release an album with this as the cover in september 2001 just to brag about it:

what I'm saying is that we needs to get boots in on this too, he's proven to be a good dude

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_Music#Album_cover_controversy

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/DoItForMaMa/status/1160709224860704768?s=20

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

ross perot in hell posted:

it's the opposite, matt, everything is false, but it's like a classical logic thing where once you derive 0=1 you can with complete validity put anything on the next line

also that 0=1 is the split where meat starts having consciousness lmao **checks which thread im in** oh dear last nights edible still workin :goofy:

maybe matt believes that paraconsistent logic is the correct logic

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Mariana Horchata posted:

normal thing to tell the paper

new mass effect lookin' good

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
Trying to make sense of this Epstein stuff and all I've got so far is that I think Descartes was onto something.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Admiral Ray posted:

new mass effect lookin' good

“Jeffrey Epstein” is just one of the many aliases of Armistan Banes

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
the elite know that climate change is going to destroy humanity in a few decades and there's absolutely nothing that they can do to stop it and we're all 100% hosed. them doing this poo poo is just their way of giving us some entertainment as everything slowly slides down into the abyss. really it's quite kind of them to be providing all of this free entertainment to us

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2003/2/7/magnate-donates-30m-to-sciences-an/

Epstein has forged connections with both academics and politicians. For example, he introduced Nowak to President Bill Clinton, and he also brought Kosslyn together with Frankfurter Professor of Law Alan M. Dershowitz. Dershowitz now teaches a class with Kosslyn.

“He is a ‘connector’—he likes to bring people together who otherwise wouldn’t have made contact,” Kosslyn wrote.

Epstein first became well-known when he embarked on an African AIDS awareness tour with Clinton on Epstein’s personal jet. Since then, he has made major donations to humanitarian causes and scientific research.

LOL

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

okay yeah that ping'd me real good

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

"Hey guys it's me the guy who planned to impregnate 20 girls at a time, have my head and egg dick frozen and preserved after I died, and who easily beat all charges last time and continued to do whatever I wanted afterwards.

Well time to commit suicide there is no hope for me."

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

TeenageArchipelago posted:

reminder that it was actually boots riley that did 9/11. the coup was going to release an album with this as the cover in september 2001 just to brag about it:

what I'm saying is that we needs to get boots in on this too, he's proven to be a good dude

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_Music#Album_cover_controversy

i never realized that was boots riley lmao

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

lol. lmao. *crack ping*

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

http://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1160667537836634112

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Zas posted:

supposedly in 2019 "everything leaks" and yet the illuminati have been able to keep a remarkably tight lid on all this. shows where their priorities are i guess

It turns out Normalcy Bias is impenetrable and this poo poo leaks non-stop

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

I gotta take a break from this stuff it's unhealthy

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/michael-baden-s-deceptions

this link in there is something else....

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
no matter what happened, we will never know the truth in a way that can be definitively justified. the paranoia-level in america, which is already obscenely high for a country as developed as ours, is gonna ratchet up due to this, this no matter how the investigation plays out

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Modest Mao posted:

I gotta take a break from this stuff it's unhealthy

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
look at the bright side, every moment you spend posting about the elite pedophiles gettting away with everything is another tiny wrench thrown in the works of capitalism and that kinda owns

boss gets a dollar i get a dime that's why i *crack ping* on company time

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > C-SPAM: Unintelligible Garbage for Insane People > Epstein hang, it doesn't matter man, who cares, the rich are gonna keep abusing us and getting away with it whether it's through ritualistic sexual violence or hoarding all the planet's resources until every poor person dies from global warming, gun violence, lack of healthcare or poverty

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames

Prav posted:

why would he kill himself instead of fingering the co-conspirators who failed to have his back and betrayed him

Archerishly]: are we still doing 'phrasing'

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol if you don’t already have terminal Epstein brain

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Taintrunner posted:

shareblue already going to bat for Clinton

crack.png

(mainly do not #3)

edit: lmao it's fake. i love the internet

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Shipon posted:

boss gets a dollar i get a dime that's why i *crack ping* on company time

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Pryor on Fire posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > C-SPAM: Unintelligible Garbage for Insane People > Epstein hang, it doesn't matter man, who cares, the rich are gonna keep abusing us and getting away with it whether it's through ritualistic sexual violence or hoarding all the planet's resources until every poor person dies from global warming, gun violence, lack of healthcare or poverty

at least get rid of the fkn joe machin subforum text

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

ross perot in hell posted:

Archerishly]: are we still doing 'phrasing'

well his co-conspirators were his age for one thing

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

whoa watching the whole video, it's notable that the hanged billionaire's hair doesn't look like Epsteins except for that last shot

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

A Spherical Sponge posted:

"crack ping" is just the sound metal makes when it breaks under stress. the "crack" is the initial fracture, and the "ping" is the sound of the metal resonating as the energy from the fracture disperses throughout the structure and it settles into its new configuration.

in this analogy, the "crack" is your mind fracturing under the weight of the revelations from the Epstein Pedo ring case and the recent Clinton/Trump/Queen Elizabeth lead assassination and cover up, and the "ping" is the onset of Epstein brain

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
warning: mainlining 1.8k posts of this poo poo into your brain in one sitting WILL destroy it

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spergin Morlock posted:

About the Israeli art students, I mean.

lmao i hadnt heard abotu any of this

https://www.salon.com/2002/05/07/students/

what the fuuuuuuuuck

quote:

In at least one case, the students lived just a stone's throw from homes and apartments where the Sept. 11 terrorists resided: In Hollywood, several students lived at 4220 Sheridan St., just down the block from the 3389 Sheridan St. apartment where terrorist mastermind Mohammed Atta holed up with three other Sept. 11 plotters. Many of the students, the DEA report noted, had backgrounds in Israeli military intelligence and/or electronics surveillance; one was the son of a two-star Israeli general, and another had served as a bodyguard to the head of the Israeli army.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mariana Horchata posted:

at least get rid of the fkn joe machin subforum text

its old ya, also need to add a new title for C-SPAM

btw

https://twitter.com/sir_eccles/status/1160701049461587968

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

gh0stpinballa posted:

effort posting cos my gf is sick of hearing me now lol. anyway I've been reading the news coverage and the way the libs have latched onto trump going after the clinton connection, and held it up as some kind of example of why questioning the official narrative is Very Bad, is, i feel, very instructive.

at the heart of this is a fundamental conflict in peoples views of power. there is one view that is off the deep end, saying they're all reptoid aliens from nibaru, and there is the simpering lib view that the powerful are fundamentally decent people with a few bad apples. it should be obvious which one has hosed the planet and condemned us all to death, and it isn't the reptoid gang.

the correct view is that the global ruling class is a parasite entity that requires its members to engage in mutually reinforcing acts of exploitation of the lower classes, particularly the most poor and vulnerable, in order to consolidate their power and create bonds of loyalty and profitable relationships. this can be anything from destroying entire nation states for fun and profit to trafficking children across continents to be raped and tortured at dinner parties everywhere from manhattan to riyadh.

all of this is enabled and protected by a diffuse network of intelligence agencies, news outlets, journalists, academics, militaries, organised crime, law enforcement, judicial bodies, and politicians. most don't need to coordinate with each other, and some people aren't even aware they're playing this role, or pretend they aren't (they're the insufferable cunts like the jacobin guy, gaslighting his followers by waffling about epstein death being caused by neglect, or people like james ball, who pride themselves on being Sensible and Rational and Not a Buyer of Conspiracy Theories). so if the truth accidentally gets out, say the WMDs aren't real, the moderate rebels are all al qaeda, or the little kids grow up and start talking to the wrong papers, these people all have the same reflexive response, which is doing their bit to suffocate the embers before they spark an inferno. they aren't stupid, they know their history, and how and why things like the french and russian revolutions happened.

so this response runs the gauntlet from performatively rending garments and calling for inquiries and new laws, to putting 3 in a troublesome witness's head and saying they had a heart attack, to writing 1000 words of obfuscation for the new york times, to actively amplifying the most batshit theories to smear every skeptic or would be revolutionary as a crank. if a few out of favour people have to fall then it's an acceptable price to pay: the objective is to ensure this system of exploitation remains in place so everyone gets paid and everything stays the same.

someone put this in the OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

paul_soccer10 posted:

lmao i hadnt heard abotu any of this

https://www.salon.com/2002/05/07/students/

what the fuuuuuuuuck

https://soundcloud.com/moderaterebels/management-of-savagery-max-blumenthal-book