Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The pentagon injected epstein's lawyer with FOXDIE which caused him to have a heart attack in his cell to cover up his dvd recordings of Les Enfants Terribles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Julio Cruz posted:

OK I'll put it into shorter words for you

magic super killer man invade prison secretly kill Epstein leave prison vanish - not likely

prison guard give Epstein razor turn camera off let him kill self - more likely

is that a bit loving clearer?
No one thinks the first thing happened. Conspiracy theorists believe the dead body isn't even Epstein.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
The idea that a hit on epstein is absurd is based on the idea that a group of billionaire sex traffickers either lack the resources or the ruthlessness of your typical criminal gang

HorseLord
Aug 26, 2014

Julio Cruz posted:

magic super killer man invade prison secretly kill Epstein leave prison vanish - not likely

It really does not matter if the pedophile died because they coerced him into killing himself and looked the other way while it happened, or if they just went in the cell and did it themselves. Those two scenarios are literally the same thing.

What I want to know is why you think that a direct killing would require impossible magic powers but an indirect one wouldn't. To take your own option B as an example how it could work:

prison guard turns camera off, goes in cell, kills Epstien.

There. That's a direct murder that takes the exact same resources as the "suicide" one.

You're not a stupid person and so you likely already imagined the exact scenario I described, but you have a posting disease and don't know how to safely back down. It's okay, you don't have to admit you are wrong, you can just stop posting and come back later when your shame dies down.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

What is the crack ping joke? Do i want to know?

It's because when metal breaks it apparently makes a cracking sound followed by a ping as the shockwave travels along the metal. This in turn refers to the sound your brain makes as the sheer bullshit of hell world finally breaks it irreversibly.

Anyway

https://twitter.com/supermathskid/status/1160828877343809537

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Julio Cruz posted:

If you think Epsteins death is completely unconnected to his pedophile circle of friends and he committed suicide 100% because of fear about his future/moral panic at what he did then I think you are a moron of a caliber higher than I have words to describe.

Is that a clear enough summation of my loving point?

I don't believe in ninja assassins or whatever you braindead loving loaf, I believe the nonce ringleaders death is related to the loving nonce ring.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

marktheando posted:

The actual conspiracy theorists are saying that Epstein isn't dead, that the ears on the corpse photo don't match other photos of Epstein.

My favorite crackpot explanation is that it's the corpse of Anthony Bourdain.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Jeffrey Epstein is actually a clone of the original Big Nonce and when he went rogue the patriots activated his kill genes and that's why his body looks wrong.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Tesseraction posted:

It's because when metal breaks it apparently makes a cracking sound followed by a ping as the shockwave travels along the metal. This in turn refers to the sound your brain makes as the sheer bullshit of hell world finally breaks it irreversibly.

Anyway

https://twitter.com/supermathskid/status/1160828877343809537

I'll bite.

Against whom?

For what cassus belli?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

The pentagon injected epstein's lawyer with FOXDIE which caused him to have a heart attack in his cell to cover up his dvd recordings of Les Enfants Terribles.

https://twitter.com/ShockWeak/status/1154451827829563392

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

marktheando posted:

The actual conspiracy theorists are saying that Epstein isn't dead, that the ears on the corpse photo don't match other photos of Epstein.

epstein's head is loving huge lol at using his ears as the reason its not him

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Julio Cruz posted:

where does

the corrupt ex-cop who strangled him last week strangled him good this time

fit in?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Gum posted:

The idea that a hit on epstein is absurd is based on the idea that a group of billionaire sex traffickers either lack the resources or the ruthlessness of your typical criminal gang
If they've got that much in the way of resources then they could just make sure that the evidence is accidentally filed in that one evidence room that doesn't lock properly and floods all the time and is actually a running shredder, then pack Epstein off to another white collar resort prison for a couple years.

He'd have had to have been worth far more dead than alive for them not to have done that.

Especially as we live in a world where a Saudi prince can accidentally fall dick first into a 16 year old and have a court believe that, there'd need to be something worse than Bill Clinton and Tony Blair getting cross examined about the sex island, like someone losing money.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

yesssss

There's got to be a killer meme in there somewhere, transposing metal gear plots into epstein death theories.

HorseLord
Aug 26, 2014

Gum posted:

It's amazing how selectively incredulous some people can be. This is an organisation that's basically the pedophile version of thunderbirds, complete with a tracey island and everything. But we're supposed to think they can't get someone clipped in prison? There's drug dealing nobheads in manchester who've pulled it off.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

Jeffrey Epstein is actually a clone of the original Big Nonce and when he went rogue the patriots activated his kill genes and that's why his body looks wrong.

The Patriots are 5 Nonce AIs: JS*, GG**, MJ*** and BS**** all under the command of the Master AI CC*****

* Jimmy Saville
** Gary Glitter
*** Micheal Jackson
**** Bryan Singer
***** Catholic Church

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Arguing for a short, victorious war against the heathen Chinee (a paper tiger whose forces will inevitably collapse when put up against plucky John Bull). What a special brain old Rod has, how fortunate we are the Times gives him a regular platform to share it with the nation.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

AceOfFlames posted:

My favorite crackpot explanation is that it's the corpse of Anthony Bourdain.

No, that really is what Rod Liddle looks like

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Guavanaut posted:

If they've got that much in the way of resources then they could just make sure that the evidence is accidentally filed in that one evidence room that doesn't lock properly and floods all the time and is actually a running shredder, then pack Epstein off to another white collar resort prison for a couple years.

That is what happened when he was arrested last time, yes. As for why it wasn't happening this time? I don't know, there are too many potential explanations to nail one down. Maybe it was the public outcry over the first case? Maybe it was the fact that this one was all over social media? Maybe they just figured that he himself had become so high profile as to be a liability?

Regardless it's clear that the sweetheart deal he had been offered in florida was not happening again, leaving one of two options: hope the amoral paedophile doesn't offer to testify for a reduced sentence, or make sure he never gets the opportunity

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,
election time is but a window.

I'll be back

Can't wait to go to war against a country with a military budget three times the UK's

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Costa Rica doesn't have an army.

HEY LADS, I JUST HEARD COSTA CALL OUR QUEEN LIZ A SLAG!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

happyhippy posted:

HEY LADS, I JUST HEARD COSTA CALL OUR QUEEN LIZ A SLAG!
RAF bombs a Caffè Nero.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Gammons start shouting at Starbucks to go back where they come from.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Lmao at the idiots who think Epstien killed himself. Just credulous rubes.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

happyhippy posted:

Gammons start shouting at Starbucks to go back where they come from.

An acceptable outcome

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Lol you guys really are going to invade Ireland after brexit aren't you

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Gonzo McFee posted:

Lmao at the idiots who think Epstien killed himself. Just credulous rubes.

Careful of the tap water now Alex Jones

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Feldegast42 posted:

Lol you guys really are going to invade Ireland after brexit aren't you

*before

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

MrFlibble posted:

Careful of the tap water now Alex Jones

I don't like them putting chemicals in the water that turn the friggin billionaires noncy.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

one weird trick to get the EU to give you an extension: invade another member state so they have to sort out irexit too.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

The fact that Epstein reported being attacked in a similar way just a couple of weeks before seems pretty notable to me. As far as I can tell that was never even refuted?

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

i mean, most likely during

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Irony Be My Shield posted:

The fact that Epstein reported being attacked in a similar way just a couple of weeks before seems pretty notable to me. As far as I can tell that was never even refuted?

It was never reported beyond one WaPo writer saying it happened. None of them ever reported what he claimed.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

OwlFancier posted:

one weird trick to get the EU to give you an extension: invade another member state so they have to sort out irexit too.

EU ends up giving us an extension to sort out how ireland deals with the annexed territory of england

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

The interpretation of events most charitable to the authorities is that they were unable to bring the most significant criminal defendant of the century to trial and failed catastrophically to properly handle an obviously huge suicide risk.

I think it's near certain some shady poo poo went down, but it's just as plausible that he did himself with the deliberate support of the screws than that he was done in by an all-star team of Ezio, 47, and Punished Snake.

We don't need to go ballistic over the specifics because there is absolutely no interpretation of events here that leaves the authorities looking good.

Fwiw I do appreciate that the absolute meltdown that has consumed USMT the last couple of days has spread to our shores

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Aye and the journalist who broke the Panema papers story just had a faulty car

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Wasn't that because of her mob exposé rather than the massive financial crimes nobody cared about?

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,
election time is but a window.

I'll be back
tfw you've been a good boy and it's time for treats!

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

A Buttery Pastry posted:

No one thinks the first thing happened. Conspiracy theorists believe the dead body isn't even Epstein.

apart from Mr Flibble who believes that option A is more likely than option B

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Irony Be My Shield posted:

the press reported it as a suicide attempt which makes him suddenly being left in a cell alone and taken off suicide watch and the screws just happening to not be around when they should be totally normal