Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

chitoryu12 posted:

Also, there's no way he could have gotten a plea deal out of it if he cooperated. He was 66 years old, lost his protection with Acosta out, and would have definitely made enemies willing to kill him if he tried to spill the beans, so he has no real motivation to start telling on everyone because even a 20-year sentence could leave him dying in prison anyway. His death wouldn't eliminate any of the physical evidence like documents, and it would have possibly taken pressure off witnesses (both victims and staff) who would have been threatened or bribed into not testifying by him.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Manafort would be a marked man if he actually cooperated with the Feds which is why he never really did - what's the point of dodging prison or a light sentence if you're just going to get whacked when you're out? Epstein wanting to kill himself makes a lot of sense.

Good Lord does NOBODY back up their poo poo off the network? I can't believe how many major/government orgs are still getting totally hosed by crypto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

porfiria posted:

Reuters has a source saying guards didn't do their mandatory checks on Epstein last night.

As someone who works in a lock up mental health facility, this happens far more than you'd think. People get complacent, especially if he "seemed fine". While it may seems absurd from an outsider perspective that youd let your attention drift that long, it happens all the time. Im not saying its good, I've seen some messed up stuff happen because people get lax, its just that Epstein was high profile enough for it to make the news.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it is far less outrageous an idea that one of the other extremely wealthy people implicated in the child raping had the guards kill him

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
The medical examiner was supposed to release the autopsy report Sunday and instead released no detail other than a third party examiner has been called in to consult. Probably just to make sure they've got everything right because it's so high profile but somehow I don't think the Qult or other conspiracy-minded people will believe it.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Tollymain posted:

it is far less outrageous an idea that one of the other extremely wealthy people implicated in the child raping had the guards kill him

or had them let him suicide, depending on stuff

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

The medical examiner was supposed to release the autopsy report Sunday and instead released no detail other than a third party examiner has been called in to consult. Probably just to make sure they've got everything right because it's so high profile but somehow I don't think the Qult or other conspiracy-minded people will believe it.

Do they not think Epstein is disinformation, as he’s connected to the right wing?

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Has the conspiracy gotten less “hopeful” over time? Didn’t the original versions of this have Trump basically already victorious with people already under arrest? But for a while now it seems they think the Deep State has been hitting back, killing witnesses and shutting down websites and whatnot.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Aug 12, 2019

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
"Declas is coming, trust the plan," says increasingly nervous boomer.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Do they not think Epstein is disinformation, as he’s connected to the right wing?

Everything is true and good until it doesn't fit the plan, at which point it's disinformation.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Dr Christmas posted:

Has the conspiracy gotten less “hopeful” over time? Didn’t the original versions of this have Trump basically already victorious with people already under arrest? But for a while now it seems they think the Deep State has been hitting back, killing witnesses and shutting down websites and whatnot.

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1160934182211555330

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I assume he was the big bust that was going to break the whole thing wide open, what with the Clinton connection.

Ignore that Trump friendship, that was just Daddy getting close so they could double cross him to bring the cabal down

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Been doing a deep dive on Epstein and holy poo poo that weird pedo temple on the island is one of the creepiest things I’ve ever seen.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Ambitious Spider posted:

Been doing a deep dive on Epstein and holy poo poo that weird pedo temple on the island is one of the creepiest things I’ve ever seen.

How about Ghislaine Maxwell’s taste in art?
https://mobile.twitter.com/Lori_B_777/status/1148769811742318593

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Ambitious Spider posted:

its because once your super rich, you don't have to give a gently caress about taste. like if i were uber rich id probably have classic art mixed with loving movie/game top line replica poo poo as the door to the gallery being, the gates of hell Rodin door. also a massive pet wing of the house,

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

lol this is like how depending on what specific criticism they were defending against, gamergate was either a "consumer revolt", or a movement concerned with journalistic transparency, or one of the several incidents that culminated in that whole loving mess, or something else entirely.

Also jeez I wonder what proportion of the non boomer Qanon people got pilled via the gamergate-maga-pizzagate pipeline? As far as I can tell a big majority of the horribly stupid gamer dudes who latched onto milo and cernovich for a couple years kinda sheepishly moved away from that whole scene after a while but I bet there are still plenty of lifers who stuck with it and ended up in Q world.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

According to the center for missing and exploited children, that’s the symbol for people who like to rape boys. So either there’s a parallel rape ring that hasn’t been busted yet or she likes True Detective and doesn’t do her homework.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
*president's pedophile friend has interviews, video, audio, paperwork, records dating back decades connecting him to the president* "Nothing to see here."
*swirly mark on statue* "Clear evidence of the democrats all being deep state pedophile satanists."

It's like watching an episode of Scooby Doo where the gang clears old man Witherspoon before even going into the haunted amusement park and also he pays their van registration and gas and he's the only suspect but their investigation never seems to get anywhere.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Eh it’s cool and creepy. I wouldn’t own it but I’d probably think it was rad in a museum.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

its because once your super rich, you don't have to give a gently caress about taste. like if i were uber rich id probably have classic art mixed with loving movie/game top line replica poo poo as the door to the gallery being, the gates of hell Rodin door. also a massive pet wing of the house,

Yea but not only is it out of place, it’s out of place on a weird pedo island. Gives off a very yellow barn from midsommar vibe

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

pseudanonymous posted:

I just loving love that Trump was Epstein's friend, Trump spent time on the island, Trump quit hanging out with Epstein over a pissing contest of who got to rape a young girls virginity away, Trump appointed Barr, Barr's father hired Epstein, Barr ran the organization that had Epstein in prison, and the conclusion they draw from all that is "Clinton murdered Epstein."

Like, Q isn't wrong about there being a global elitist pedophile conspiracy, it's just that Trump is a leading member, not a crusader against it.

Bill Clinton also was epsteins friend. Im sick of all this left/right nonsense. Every single member of the 1 percent is a sick degenerate scumbag that probably rapes children

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Terror Sweat posted:

Bill Clinton also was epsteins friend. Im sick of all this left/right nonsense. Every single member of the 1 percent is a sick degenerate scumbag that probably rapes children

I'm not defending Bill Clinton, I think with a thorough accounting he'd probably end up in prison. I just am kind of in awe at the way Q-anon can look at all the power Trump has right now over Eppstein and all the damage that Eppstein could probably do to Trump, including quite probably ending his presidency, and the conclusion they draw is somehow the Clintons arranged his death.

But I guess the reality is Q-anon doesn't look at the facts and draw conclusions, they have conclusions and then they fit the facts (or absolutely made up poo poo) in.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Terror Sweat posted:

Yea but it’s still annoying when q folks think trump is leading the charge against them

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
There was an episode of Weeds where they smuggled marijuana through a sandwich shop inside some somewhat unusual sandwich (Goat cheese I think?), and were thrown for a loop when some random guy ordered one because he saw all the “regulars” there specifically for the weed getting it and all the sandwiches were pre-made and wrapped.

Imagine if going to a pizza restaurant and ordering the second-most popular topping configuration got you invited to child sacrifices.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Aug 12, 2019

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dr Christmas posted:

Imagine if going to a pizza restaurant and ordering the second-most popular topping configuration got you invited to child sacrifices.
Ha

Awesome movie idea or smth
:haw:

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Spins posted:

Ha

Awesome movie idea or smth
:haw:

Sort of this:

https://youtu.be/0gts3q4zz88

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Terror Sweat posted:

yeah.... nope. That's bullshit.

Guillotine them for their obscene greed, not because of some moral panic stupid boomer fantasy.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Do we have any reason to think that this mask actually is in Maxwell's apartment, or is this just another fwd:fwd:fwd thing?

Apathy420
May 18, 2017

by Cyrano4747

predicto posted:

Do we have any reason to think that this mask actually is in Maxwell's apartment, or is this just another fwd:fwd:fwd thing?

You think somebody would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

predicto posted:

It looks like cheap plastic, unless that’s actually ceramic.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

predicto posted:

What's the big deal? I've got a wall of masks just in case I ever get invited to a weird orgy.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
The demon thing seems a lot more esoteric than the spiraling triangle or heart, for one thing the center makes a :smith: or :v:

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

predicto posted:

It's from a Getty Images gallery of a party at Maxwell's house.

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/atmosphere-at-hamish-bowles-ghislaine-maxwell-and-lillian-news-photo/609338670

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Interesting. I stand corrected.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
The qanon is coming from inside the thread.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
http://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1161004284772790273

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

This is also the guy that had his whole family do a commercial saying he's a huge shithead.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

This is also the guy that had his whole family do a commercial saying he's a huge shithead.

I remember that! It was one of the all-time great political ads.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

predicto posted:

yeah.... nope. That's bullshit.

Guillotine them for their obscene greed, not because of some moral panic stupid boomer fantasy.

The 1% aren’t people, they are sin given flesh that have no semblance of morality in any fibre of their being

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
theyre hosed up apes like the rest of us, but theyll fight to the death to avoid accepting that

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
So y'all think the New Epstein tryouts are already in quarterfinals or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Solid Poopsnake posted:

So y'all think the New Epstein tryouts are already in quarterfinals or

No, I'm sure denied access to their prime supply, pedophiles have just given up child rape, even though it has a ridiculous recidivism rate among actual convicted pedophiles, let alone people who are insulated from consequences by their wealth.