Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
Whether he killed himself or not, the important thing is that we all get incredibly loving furious and call each other cunts over it :v:

Edit: I loving knew this would happen lol

Pilchenstein fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Aug 12, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I just take heart that upon his death literally every part of the political spectrum was making jokes about the evil oval office

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

gh0stpinballa posted:

yep, no way you can know about that stuff and think this is just a lone paedophile with some powerful friends.

what i'm realising, perhaps later than everyone else, is that the more the connections sprawl, the clearer it becomes that epstein is actually the least important figure in the epstein scandal.

Are Maddie's parents def killed her though

Filboid Studge
Oct 1, 2010
And while they debated the matter among themselves, Conradin made himself another piece of toast.

Sleve McDichael posted:

I've watched some of their videos and checked out the program they gave him - it looks great, but anything based on Rated Perceived Exertion is going to be tricky for newbies :)

I dunno, I think “I reckon I could have done that twice more” is pretty intuitive and gives a better brain-body connection than just chucking on another 2.5kg every training day.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lmao

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/12/caroline-lucas-apologises-for-omitting-bame-women-from-proposal

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Jose posted:

Yeah that's perhaps the one famous child disappearance/murder that the international child sex slave ring didn't do.

Welp, with that I can't even tell if I'm joking any more.

vvv I'm going to fight you on a conspiracy forum.

namesake fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Aug 12, 2019

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Jose posted:

Psh this is 2015 brain

2019 brain
Maddie was kidnapped by ghiselle, escaped and is now Q

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

namesake posted:

Yeah that's perhaps the one famous child disappearance/murder that the international child sex slave ring didn't do.

Welp, with that I can't even tell if I'm joking any more.

Unless she was killed by Clement Freud the rich paedo who was probably part of an international rich paedo sex ring

Mugsbaloney
Jul 11, 2012

We prefer your extinction to the loss of our job

Lmao what about that article reads as "super standard", exactly?

E: didn't read but you gotta post I guess

Mugsbaloney fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Aug 12, 2019

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Jose posted:

I still chuckle that someone from my old workplace thought it was a good idea to put up a 'HAVE YOU SEEN MADDIE' in our work canteen back when she disappeared.
In a business estate in Dublin.

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,
election time is but a window.

I'll be back

Qwertycoatl posted:

Unless she was killed by Clement Freud the rich paedo who was probably part of an internation rich paedo sex ring

and who lived near the resort. But that's still 2015 brain.

New hotness is that Maddie has become Epstein, like Evey and V. The Epstein can never die.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

happyhippy posted:

I still chuckle that someone from my old workplace thought it was a good idea to put up a 'HAVE YOU SEEN MADDIE' in our work canteen back when she disappeared.
In a business estate in Dublin.

Imagine if she'd shown up in a stationery cupboard, though. If the person going into the cupboard hadn't seen the poster they would not have known the child in there was her and would have just gone about their day instead, with their box of staples that they need and also the highlighter that they don't need but that they really fancy a sniff of in private.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

gh0stpinballa posted:

also inmates have said there is nothing in those cells you can use to kill yourself so unless he chewed into his own wrists someone slipped him a weapon or noose or whatever.

Unless he was naked in the cell he would have been able to tie off a ligature made from his clothes. That's why they put people on suicide watch even if they are in a cell like that.

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back
the thing that really fucks me up is that the corpse-sniffing dogs found corpse traces in the car her parents had hired, and it gets handwaved away with uh the killer actually borrowed the car before the parents did, and similar. what does it take?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

we regret to inform you the EU supergirl is antisemitic

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Jedit posted:

Unless he was naked in the cell he would have been able to tie off a ligature made from his clothes. That's why they put people on suicide watch even if they are in a cell like that.

idk dude, the inmate interviewed said the uniforms and bedsheets and stuff are all made of that paperlike substance that is designed to tear easily under pressure.

but even if he did kill himself they still let it happen so the ruling class can continue to be parasites and enslavers.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Jedit posted:

It's also very difficult to kill yourself that way. Simple ligatures rarely have enough pressure to fully cut off all oxygen to the brain. You need an anchor thatll be able to support your weight and a ligature that can do the same. If he did it that way chances are he'd have struggled for a long while and made a lot of noise doing it.

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

when's the new EU supergirl track supposed to be dropping?
last one was about how you can travel so I'm pretty stoked the next one's gonna be about my fav EU thing, reasonable roaming charges :pray:

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

So happy to be off for a walk during nonce week..

Today's trip: from Monmouth to Pandy(ish). Left the Wye behind for a stupidly pretty walk through the Welsh hills and farmland. Your access right are amazing and you should cherish them always.

Walk rating: 8.5/10
Sogginess rating: only 1 brief downpour, pants firmly dry, 2/10

Looking forward to the Black Mountains tomorrow!

Hunters Moon Inn bloody amazing too, fully recommended if you, say, need to rescue your marriage from tenting in Wales.

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
Famous Brit Jeffrey Epstein sparks debate about being murdered in British jail in UK thread

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

we regret to inform you the EU supergirl is antisemitic

Soros, GRIFTER, a hasty deletion suggesting instant regret at this meltdown and incognito mode peeping out in the corner- this is a perfect screenshot

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

Junior G-man posted:

Hunters Moon Inn bloody amazing too, fully recommended if you, say, need to rescue your marriage from tenting in Wales.

we have an emote for that yknow

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

pablo gbscobar posted:

Soros, GRIFTER, a hasty deletion suggesting instant regret at this meltdown and incognito mode peeping out in the corner- this is a perfect screenshot

the cpsam poster who caught the tweet and took it had clearly become horny reading her feed hence the incognito mode

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

fightwithcrayons posted:

Famous Brit Jeffrey Epstein sparks debate about being murdered in British jail in UK thread

Um excuse me we live in the paedophisles, this is clearly our concern

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

fightwithcrayons posted:

Sometimes we talk about offtopic matters in this thread. Like Monster Munch being poo poo and what some total doofus said on Twitter and so by that metric the guy at the front of a global elite paedo ring is pretty on topic really, especially when prominent Brits like Randy Andy & Tony Blair were linked to it.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabine_Dardenne

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49318300

Sabine Anne Renée Ghislaine Dardenne

Ghislaine Maxwell

I think I've cracked it lassies

:thunkher: :tinfoil:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/1160434334979055618?s=19

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

EAT SHIT

famous lone wolf Jeffrey Epstein dies during private matter

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/alexwickham/status/1161016797187006465?s=19

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

This is a silly post with little news value.

fightwithcrayons posted:

he brexited himself from life imprisonment. an inspiration to us all in these difficult times.

Saith
Oct 10, 2010

Asahina...
Regular Penguins look just the same!
I can't believe people in the UKMT of all places are stanning for the noncers what the gently caress

Also, to apologize for my painposting yesterday, here's the lovely gorgeous doggy i was looking after last week:

Her name is Lola, she is not a showgirl. She's a very chill and lazy puppy. :3:

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

fightwithcrayons posted:

He was Prince Andrew's pimp, and maybe Tony Blair's. This is relevant to us.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Darth Walrus posted:

he was also andrews best friend

Lobster God
Nov 5, 2008

Jose posted:

the cpsam poster who caught the tweet and took it had clearly become horny reading her feed hence the incognito mode

Actually this was a post-wank Twitter browse.

Just to set the record straight.

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back

Jose posted:

he was also andrews best friend

you can see the grief in his eyes, poor chap

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Darth Walrus posted:

also ghislaine maxwell, the (probably) surviving co-kingpin, is a brit

edit: apparently she sold her NY place in 2016 and has been keeping a hilariously low profile ever since lol

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

:hmmyes: It's either videos game or it's weed! Or maybe wearing being a goth!!

It's NOT the laughably easy access to powerful firearms combined with white supremacism on the rise and coming from the actual desk of the real American President, I can tell you that much!

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

CGI Stardust posted:

the thing that really fucks me up is that the corpse-sniffing dogs found corpse traces in the car her parents had hired, and it gets handwaved away with uh the killer actually borrowed the car before the parents did, and similar. what does it take?

I've not heard that explanation, but the rather more sensible one that a) even well-trained sniffer dogs give false-positives all the time, b) they're actually trained to find bodies in an advanced state of decomposition and c) that the body - if it had been in there at all - would have been fresh and only in there for a short amount of time, so it would have been extremely unlikely there'd have been any scent for them to detect.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/AScribbledEagle/status/1161024411719389188?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol the US saw dick braine trending and raised it

https://twitter.com/AdamSextonWMUR/status/1161019281888485377