Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

SlimGoodbody posted:

and your only reaction is "these are identical, don't question the official narrative that was given literally within minutes of his death being discovered," then like, I don't even know what to tell you other than that you're the living embodiment of a dril tweet

Instead, make crap up.

It's good and healthy to be skeptical, but people are coming in with loaded questions and theories within minutes of the news breaking. Any potential details that something shifty is going on are accepted without a second glance, and any evidence that this a result of a cruel and uncaring institutional issue are dismissed.

RagnarokAngel fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Aug 14, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

RagnarokAngel posted:

Instead, make crap up.

It's good and healthy to be skeptical, but people are coming in with loaded questions and theories within minutes of the news breaking.

Because this is something that has been happening forever. None of this is new. Epstein specifically has been doing this what as far as we know 30 years. Probably longer.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
I reported myself to get the mods' attention, and I'll suck down a probe if I need to, but this thread hasn't been about QAnon for several pages now and it's probably time to call it a day.

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

gh0stpinballa posted:

there are people trying to cling onto some shred of faith that the ruling class is fundamentally no different to the rest of us except for a few bad apples like jeffrey epstein, and that while perhaps a tad suspicious his death speaks more to the incompetence of institutional power than anything more sinister, and then there are people who have actually done the reading and are getting pretty tired of having to explain what these parasites are and how they maintain their grip on power via e.g fraud, murder, wars, exploitation of the lower classes and, yes, abusing and torturing children to reinforce their social bonds, maintain loyalty, and gain access to more wealth and more power.

Like decoding the crumbs?

I mean what you just wrote is posted about 20 times a day on /r/conspiracy when someone asks for evidence.

gh0stpinballa posted:

abusing and torturing children to reinforce their social bonds

"Good morning, have you heard of the Illuminati?"

Illuminti fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Aug 14, 2019

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

pseudanonymous posted:

Also, you know, this is according to LEO's, who have explicitly failed in their duty if there is a murder in jail and not as much if there is a suicide. So you know, they have an obvious interest in allowing deaths to be reported as suicides.

Other than you know, the specific fact that there wasn't a successful suicide in that jail for 20 years, the specific fact Epstein was known to have blackmail files on powerful people, the specific fact he was known to be friends with Trump, the specific fact Trumps AG's father hired Epstein to get him started, the specific fact he was posted as dead on 4chan almost an hour before it was reported, the specific fact he was previously on suicide watch then removed from it. Aside from all those specific facts, no specific fact no.

The problem is you are jumping from "Epstein was procuring teens and kids for rich and powerful people" to "global cabal having child sex ceremonies to bind their destinies together."

Why can't it just be a billionaire version of dirty old run of the mill sex trafficking that goes on everyday in every city for paltry amounts of money and women who society has forgotten? The only difference is the clientele

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
Epstein was obviously hired by Trump to assasinate Epstein, probably in exchange for a pardon. After botching the first attempt, Epstein had to wait two weeks while Epstein was under constant surveillance until finally Epstein was alone with himself and able to do the deed. The sad part is that Trump had no intention of issuing the pardon, since after Epstein was dead, Epstein could no longer point the finger at Trump for underage rape orgies at Epstein's underage rape orgy island.

Dr Christmas posted:

There was an episode of Weeds where they smuggled marijuana through a sandwich shop inside some somewhat unusual sandwich (Goat cheese I think?), and were thrown for a loop when some random guy ordered one because he saw all the “regulars” there specifically for the weed getting it and all the sandwiches were pre-made and wrapped.

Imagine if going to a pizza restaurant and ordering the second-most popular topping configuration got you invited to child sacrifices.

Head cheese sandwich.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
gently caress it, if this is still open then I'm 'King' Kong and I'm gonna ride this nuke straight into Moscow.

Illuminti posted:

I mean what you just wrote is posted about 20 times a day on /r/conspiracy when someone asks for evidence.

You're literally doing the same thing, except your single data point is "the cops said so", and we all know cops are notoriously truthful and law-abiding and obey all regulations, especially these cops, who are definitely truthful and competent, and didn't completely gently caress up Epstein's incarceration, and when Epstein was found dead didn't just immediately say "whoops suicide" with no investigation whatsoever.

Illuminti posted:

The problem is you are jumping from "Epstein was procuring teens and kids for rich and powerful people" to "global cabal having child sex ceremonies to bind their destinies together."

No, you spectacularly ignorant rear end in a top hat, the problem is that you see "Qanon" in the thread title and assume anyone who asks even the most milquetoast questions about the official narrative must be a full-blown Qultist.

edit: I wanna be clear, these are the guards who declared Epstein's death a suicide:

https://twitter.com/cliffordlevy/status/1161477999671304192

Literally nobody knows what happened leading up to Epstein's death, nobody was watching him, there's no surveillance video, and if you just believe what the cops say uncritically you're the loving chud here.

Jay Rust posted:

No investigation?

Yes, there was zero investigation before they released the "suicide" verdict. Welp, he's dead in his cell, musta been a suicide.

SneezeOfTheDecade fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Aug 14, 2019

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

No investigation?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Besesoth posted:

I reported myself to get the mods' attention, and I'll suck down a probe if I need to, but this thread hasn't been about QAnon for several pages now and it's probably time to call it a day.

I wouldn't say that. Watching goons slowly self radicalize into lizard illuminati conspiracy theorists is pretty relevant to the topic. There is no reason why this thread shouldn't be allowed to generate its own content one day.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
surely there is a thread to discuss the epstein stuff in where bootlickers wont poo poo themselves

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Watching goons smugly dismiss that things happened because they sound implausible more like.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why do people want so badly to believe cops

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know about cops but there is this one guy itt who rants about how every rich person is part of a secret worldwide cabal that does child abuse for bonding so I think this is as relevant to qanon as it gets.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
You know what? I'm gonna put my money where my mouth is.

I am not claiming that Epstein was murdered. I am not claiming that Epstein was not murdered. However:

:toxx: I will bet that no one can provide proof in this thread, before 2:36 AM EDT August 21 2019 - that's one week from now - that Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide that is not simply "the cops said so" or "there are lots of suicides in prisons". If anyone provides actual proof that Epstein took his own life, I will eat the ban.

I challenge anyone peddling the official story to match my toxx. It's simple: toxx that you'll provide the proof I asked for before 2:36 AM EDT August 21 2019.

If you can't provide that proof, maybe shut the gently caress up about it and get back to QAnon.

SneezeOfTheDecade fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Aug 14, 2019

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Opferwurst posted:

I don't know about cops but there is this one guy itt who rants about how every rich person is part of a secret worldwide cabal that does child abuse for bonding so I think this is as relevant to qanon as it gets.

hey remember how the former pm of the uk hosed a severed pigs head

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Seems so quaint now, doesn’t it?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Tollymain posted:

hey remember how the former pm of the uk hosed a severed pigs head

I know a middle income guy who I'm 95% sure tried to gently caress a horse so I'm not sure what's your point is except that having lots money and privilege doesn't making you less of a piece of human garbage

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

Epstein was obviously hired by Trump to assasinate Epstein, probably in exchange for a pardon. After botching the first attempt, Epstein had to wait two weeks while Epstein was under constant surveillance until finally Epstein was alone with himself and able to do the deed. The sad part is that Trump had no intention of issuing the pardon, since after Epstein was dead, Epstein could no longer point the finger at Trump for underage rape orgies at Epstein's underage rape orgy island.

Isnt this a Crusader Kings 2 scenario?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im sure the extraordinarily rich are usually above debauching themselves in ways that might harm other human beings, tho

after all, the powerful are practically saints in their business dealings

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"the powerful are depraved monsters who will do anything to anybody to get their rocks off" is not a conspiracy theory lmao

its just especially sociopathic apes victimizing vulnerable members of their species on a whim, because they have the capacity to get away with it

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Aug 14, 2019

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Jesus christ this thread. I came here to laugh at QAnon crazies.

Then some goons were QAnon crazies.

Then then thread turned into the crazy itself.

Can we go back to laughing at the QAnon crazies as per the thread intention?

Gridlocked fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Aug 14, 2019

nonathlon
Jul 9, 2004
And yet, somehow, now it's my fault ...
Epstein dead
Eskimo tangent blue
HC 17 g 5
Connect the dots

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
Put your money where your mouth is re: Epstein, like I have, or shut the gently caress up and get back to making fun of actual Qultists.

Gridlocked posted:

I loving love how this boot tastes

SneezeOfTheDecade fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Aug 14, 2019

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Besesoth posted:

:toxx: I will bet that no one can provide proof in this thread, before 2:36 AM EDT August 21 2019 - that's one week from now - that Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide that is not simply "the cops said so" or "there are lots of suicides in prisons". If anyone provides actual proof that Epstein took his own life, I will eat the ban.
What source of proof is there going to be except for the cops, in this case, on that timescale? What would you accept as evidence, given that the media's reports are going to be based on the cops' statements, and maybe some politicians who either are the cops or are just calling for more investigation? Saying I TOXX IM TOXXING doesn't do anything but make the thread stupider.

Besides, Hillary doesn't show up on cameras.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Illuminti posted:

what crumbs are there to decode when the prosecutor explicitly says he was told to back off because epstein was intelligence?

sorry but i have no idea how you could have knowledge of this case and conclude that saying elites are exploiting vulnerable people for fun and profit is exactly the same as believing in the illuminati.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

gh0stpinballa posted:

what crumbs are there to decode when the prosecutor explicitly says he was told to back off because epstein was intelligence?

sorry but i have no idea how you could have knowledge of this case and conclude that saying elites are exploiting vulnerable people for fun and profit is exactly the same as believing in the illuminati.

It's easy if you are an incurious goon smuglord

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Besesoth posted:

You're literally doing the same thing, except your single data point is "the cops said so", and we all know cops are notoriously truthful and law-abiding and obey all regulations, especially these cops, who are definitely truthful and competent, and didn't completely gently caress up Epstein's incarceration, and when Epstein was found dead didn't just immediately say "whoops suicide" with no investigation whatsoever.

Literally never said that. His death is suspicious, however it is also highly plausible that he committed suicide. Since his life had crashed down before his eyes, there was no way out and people routinely commit suicide in prison.

You on the other hand are literally spouting conspiracy theories again! "with no investigation whatsoever." Did you read that on infowars?

Also, why would the cops be in on it? It might look exactly like a suicide to them? Or are you suggesting that the Clinton's hired a couple of beat cops to murder him? Seems a bit low rent. That's the trouble with conspiracies theories, you start to end up with way to many people keeping the secret.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

90s Cringe Rock posted:

What source of proof is there going to be except for the cops, in this case, on that timescale? What would you accept as evidence, given that the media's reports are going to be based on the cops' statements, and maybe some politicians who either are the cops or are just calling for more investigation? Saying I TOXX IM TOXXING doesn't do anything but make the thread stupider.

Besides, Hillary doesn't show up on cameras.

You very obviously either haven't been reading this thread or are just being a poo poo to be a poo poo. I do not expect to lose this toxx. That's the whole point. If any of the posters who are smugly dismissing any dissent from the official cop story as Q bullshit can actually provide proof other than "gee this hobnailed boot tastes good", I will happily eat a ban. If they can't, then it is loving time for them to admit that 100% of their evidence is "because the cops said so and I love the taste of boot".

Illuminti posted:

You on the other hand are literally spouting conspiracy theories again! "with no investigation whatsoever." Did you read that on infowars?

Okay, I get that you are not a particularly clever person, but please provide details on the investigation that the cops at the MCC went through before they declared Epstein's death a suicide. I'll wait.

SneezeOfTheDecade fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Aug 14, 2019

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Illuminti posted:

Literally never said that. His death is suspicious, however it is also highly plausible that he committed suicide. Since his life had crashed down before his eyes, there was no way out and people routinely commit suicide in prison.

Also, why would the cops be in on it? It might look exactly like a suicide to them? Or are you suggesting that the Clinton's hired a couple of beat cops to murder him? Seems a bit low rent. That's the trouble with conspiracies theories, you start to end up with way to many people keeping the secret.

Actually the conspiracy was much more subtle. They turned the lights off in the cell and then dressed in black spandex. Then it’s merely a case of strangling epstien before lifting him into the murder noose they constructed. This will all look perfectly natural to the cameras.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Lol, the cops didn’t just say “suicide, case closed”, there are investigations right now, and since my New York friends aren’t going to risk breaking into cop hq to examine the body to my satisfaction, even if I ask them nicely, I’m just going to do the sane thing which is to sit back and see what comes out of all of this, and yes that includes waiting for official word because how the gently caress else are we going to know what happened

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Illuminti posted:

That's the trouble with conspiracies theories, you start to end up with way to many people keeping the secret.

he was part of a child sex trafficking ring for the elite that is still in operation and his original plea agreement prevents his co-conspirators from ever being prosecuted for participating in it, and not one of the people directly named has so far had an attack of conscience and shared what they know, and likely never will. you'd be surprised what people are capable of living with if they have enough material interest in staying quiet. it's called being corrupt.

besides which, witnesses and victims have come forward over the years and have been either ignored, scared away, or died. so it doesn't require people keeping a secret so much as relying on the self-satisfied smugness of boot polish loving freaks to float around insisting the sensible thing to do is not to be suspicious about any of this in case you look like *eek* a nasty maga chud.

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

QANON: Donald Trump isn't a subhuman piece of poo poo.

This thread: Jeffrey Epstein is a child slaver who kept receipts for slaves and was going to talk. Multiple guards and prisoners were on their phones posting on 4chan about his murder.

countless shitposters: "These are the same."

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Hearing reports that when the Guards were doing weekend at Bernie’s with Epstein’s corpse and parading it around in front of cameras o obfuscate the time of death (the murder time) they were also playing yakety sax to make it more believable so that the clumsy flailing looked like “a bit”.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

ok how about this, given the information we have, does anyone think the authorities were seriously interested in keeping epstein alive

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
I'm sure the good cops did their best.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

They needed epstien alive because his entire fortune was locked up as cryptocurrency and only he had the private keys, so now they can’t even confiscate his money to pay off all the child rape victims he raped when they were children. Cryptocurrency working as intended.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1160969988687192066

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

Jay Rust posted:

No investigation?

Its an easy case. He hung himself. The bruising and suffocation were obvious.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2019-08-12/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-autopsy

quote:

An autopsy was completed on Sunday but Dr. Barbara Sampson, the chief medical examiner, said she was seeking more information before determining the cause of death for the 66-year-old Epstein

No big deal. Call in the real pros!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/08/13/michael-baden-jeffrey-epstein-autopsy/

quote:

Baden, by then a respected pathologist, was put in charge of the forensic investigations. In his memoir, he criticized the autopsy done after the Kennedy assassination, noting that it was conducted by military pathologists who had never handled a case that involved a gunshot wound. Yet, he ultimately concluded that their findings had been correct: Lee Harvey Oswald had acted alone, and there was no second gunman.

Similarly, after revisiting King’s autopsy, Baden threw cold water on the theory that black powder found on the civil rights leader’s neck had been gunpowder — a claim that had allowed some to suggest that King was shot at close range, meaning that his assassin was someone other than James Earl Ray.

After taking a new post as the chief deputy medical examiner for Suffolk County, in Long Island, he became embroiled in a bizarre controversy. In 1982, an article in Oui magazine quoted Baden giving advice about what drugs to use to commit murder and how to avoid being detected. The county executive demanded his ouster, but Baden denied that he had ever spoken with the magazine.

It was O.J. Simpson’s 1995 trial, and subsequent acquittal, that ultimately cemented Baden’s reputation as a “celebrity pathologist.” Hired by the defense team, Baden challenged prosecutors’ narratives about the killings of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman, and questioned the accuracy of the Los Angeles County coroner’s findings.

As the conspiracy-minded were quick to point out this week, Simpson’s legal team also included Alan Dershowitz, a Harvard Law School professor and defense lawyer who once defended Epstein in court. It wasn’t the only time Baden and Dershowitz ended up on the same side of a high-profile trial: Dershowitz defended Claus von Bülow, a socialite acquitted of trying to murder his millionaire wife by injecting her with insulin. Baden, who testified on behalf of the defense in two subsequent trials that gripped the country during the 1980s, later wrote in his memoir that he had concluded that Sunny von Bülow had wound up in a coma because of her own drug and alcohol use.

Baden met with some controversy in 2007, when he testified as a defense witness during the trial of record producer Phil Spector, who was accused of murdering actress Lana Clarkson. As prosecutors revealed on cross-examination, Baden’s wife, Linda Kenney Baden, was a lawyer on Spector’s defense team, presenting a potential conflict of interest. Baden adamantly rejected the suggestion that his wife’s role could have influenced his testimony, saying that he had come to his own conclusions before she was hired, the Pasadena Star-News reported. (The case ended in a mistrial, and Spector was later found guilty of second-degree murder.)

When Baden wasn’t testifying in highly publicized trials, his willingness to go on television and talk about gruesome homicide investigations — especially those involving celebrities — proved to be a highly marketable asset.

In 2005, Baden left the New York State Police and went into full-time private practice, according to NBC. About a decade later, the Black Lives Matter movement resulted in a slew of controversial cases, as activists began questioning official narratives about the deaths of black men at the hands of police. Baden was hired to conduct independent autopsies in the 2014 deaths of Eric Garner, who died after being placed in a chokehold by a New York City police officer, and Michael Brown, who was fatally shot by an officer in Ferguson, Mo. In both cases, his findings were largely consistent with those of local authorities, and neither of the police officers was criminally charged.

Its going to be a circus! Woo!

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Tollymain posted:

surely there is a thread to discuss the epstein stuff in where bootlickers wont poo poo themselves

well, apparently 8chan is down but I think voat might still be around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
This thread is a tire fire and will be temporarily closed today. If it continues to be a tire fire when reopened, I will gas it.