Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

what’s Randy Quaid mad about now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
is he fuckibg his wife while she wears a richard nixon mask again?

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

pisssstrmp

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Get ready, NH!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1161662410882789376?s=19

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

what is the basis of the recession ? I understood last decades but this one ? too much debt drowning out demand ?

number go up, but wrong number

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

im the journalist reporting on comment sections

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

a real red yarn board tier mystery
lmao

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:smugdon:

https://twitter.com/ryanlcooper/status/1161662340237942784

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

euphronius posted:

how did Frum get to Marxist ??? wtf???

Marxism cannot fail; it can only be failed

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

this is one of the all time most dnd posts ive ever seen

its dnd on multiple lvls because this is like the sorta chart youd see in the adnd1e dungeon masters guide

Nocturtle
Mar 17, 2007

euphronius posted:

what is the basis of the recession ? I understood last decades but this one ? too much debt drowning out demand ?

The details change each time but the answer is always that capitalism is unsustainable and self-immolates every 5-10 years.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

ride the lightning

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Al! posted:

There was a banger last night apparently, fella was all "I'm a white nationalist who believes that one culture needs to be dominant for social stability and that diversity will destroy us, and all of you are so obsessed with labels like 'nazi' and 'fascist' and 'what the gently caress are you saying you goddamned monster' that you'll never win a rational debate against me, the most rational of the ubermensch" but like not in a way where I'm exaggerating for comedic effect but actually literally these were his talking points

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Al! posted:

there's no way I'm going to read that many words unless someone can convert those tiers it to an alignment chart or hogwarts houses for me

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hey, they found her

https://twitter.com/BrandyLJensen/status/1161658779030753280

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

@KarlMarx "Pls don't foment revolution. If you do and win, the rest of the world would be screwed!" So true (Except workers)!

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

thousands? some estimates go as high as half a million or more

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

well that's better but I'm still thinking she's been concreted

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

giant deep state thumb incoming

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Lotta markets that are rolling around like the 2007 housing market. There's trillions tied up in college loans and like car loans that are never going to be paid back, and the housing market is sprinting as fast as it can to catch up to 2007 levels. Combine that with the new federal dogma that corruption is legal and good and things are gonna get fun

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Squizzle posted:

its dnd on multiple lvls because this is like the sorta chart youd see in the adnd1e dungeon masters guide

when you think about it white people just don't have a worthwhile place in any party - every other ethnicity can do what they do just as well if not better

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Al! posted:

you see video games are like life because you can place everything into "tiers" much like my favorite fighting game soul caliber 3 and furthermore...

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ghisping crackswell

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Squizzle posted:

Gary Gygax thinking harder than he's ever thought before: "women characters should get less experience because they don't ACTUALLY fight the dragon"

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

it will be Obummers fault, and then we will LOCK HER UP

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/pissbongos/status/1161308656115150855

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Schnorkles posted:

Gary Gygax thinking harder than he's ever thought before: "women characters should get less experience because they don't ACTUALLY fight the dragon"

i didnt play much 2nd ed but i was delighted that its players handbook had a forward stating an argument in defense of using male pronouns throughout the book and that the authors were being assailed by those goddamn feminists

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

whats everyone’s crack ping level today

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

come with me
and you'll see
a woooorrrllldd of sugary menstruation

(this assumes the correct pronunciation of sugary as three syllables and not the coalmine cripplespeak pronunciation as 'shoogree')

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

kaleedity posted:

Lotta markets that are rolling around like the 2007 housing market. There's trillions tied up in college loans and like car loans that are never going to be paid back, and the housing market is sprinting as fast as it can to catch up to 2007 levels. Combine that with the new federal dogma that corruption is legal and good and things are gonna get fun

isn't housing about to stall out because a bunch of people bought up land/houses thinking they could flip them, and now are asking way too much for them in return

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

kaleedity posted:

i didnt play much 2nd ed but i was delighted that its players handbook had a forward stating an argument in defense of using male pronouns throughout the book and that the authors were being assailed by those goddamn feminists

lmao

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

whats everyone’s crack ping level today

High Ping, middling crack

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1161661842974040064?s=20
hosed up maybe you should actually open a formal impeachment inquiry

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Shocked to hear of her impending death in a car accident/burglary/house-fire :(

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1161478865279209472

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

The Alpha Centauri posted:

isn't housing about to stall out because a bunch of people bought up land/houses thinking they could flip them, and now are asking way too much for them in return

a lot of housing is still really hot, but the big problem right now is all the high dollar boomer poo poo that's probably toxic because they're all on 30 year mortgages that the boomers have no hope of paying back before they die and it turns out when you build your dream home no one else actually wants it

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Mackers posted:

Shocked to hear of her impending death in a car accident/burglary/house-fire :(

i cant believe a boeing 737 max had an altimeter malfunction and crashed into the ambulance that was carrying her to the hospital

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

I got a text from an 800 number about this and responded with "gently caress off" and then reported it as spam to verizon

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

finally, my flat affect that doctors seem to always point out will serve me when the AI overlords find me entirely unreadable and then its they who will fear me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

The Alpha Centauri posted:

been saving up waitin to swoop in after the crash