Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames
Hey I'm behind the times a bit what's the crack ping thing m8s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

ross perot in hell posted:

What is crack ping?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

what is man but a miserable pile of crackping

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

ross perot in hell posted:

no one can be told what crack! ping! is, they have to experience it for themselves

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
im 12 what is trupm

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

crack ping

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

I have my clemeosis shirt, its white cotton bright with virtue, its runes encompassing all fast food

In thanks, I give this: Pepsi wanted to redesign their logo about a decade ago and it resulted in this, a document that starts with the golden ratio and runs to the Pepsi logo being the seed of Yggdrasil

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
My trumplajd towel arrived today and is waiting for me to get home :stoked:

twoday
May 4, 2005

To the person who made the massive order recently with a bunch of things, I wanted to

A) Thank you for supporting my artwork
B) Point out that I made almost nothing from that transaction

I have arranged things in a way that I do not generate much income from them, and as per my experience so far, the more things that you order from me at once, the less profit I make. And I'm not mad about that, that's cool actually. Whatever. When someone orders a single t-shirt I make like $5 and that's pretty cool too, and appreciated.

I am not going to get rich from this, nor am I trying to. I mostly just want to manifest these c-spam memes into reality, and let you all wear this stuff. I received many requests for shirts and that is why I have done this.

I will keep the store open as long as I can generate the $30 per month needed to pay for the costs of the store itself. In the meantime I will keep it running and use it as a machine which can manifest all of your dreams into t-shirts. So if you have something you want on a shirt, let me know and I will make it available. It doesn't matter if there is one buyer or 100; I have access to an internet store right now and can manifest whatever you request (within reason).

twoday
May 4, 2005

Mayor Dave posted:

My trumplajd towel arrived today and is waiting for me to get home :stoked:

Please post a pic, I am very curious

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

twoday posted:

To the person who made the massive order recently with a bunch of things, I wanted to

I have arranged things in a way that I do not generate much income from them, and as per my experience so far, the more things that you order from me at once, the less profit I make. And I'm not mad about that, that's cool actually. Whatever. When someone orders a single t-shirt I make like $5 and that's pretty cool too, and appreciated.

I am not going to get rich from this, nor am I trying to. I mostly just want to manifest these c-spam memes into reality, and let you all wear this stuff. I received many requests for shirts and that is why I have done this.

I will keep the store open as long as I can generate the $30 per month needed to pay for the costs of the store itself. In the meantime I will keep it running and use it as a machine which can manifest all of your dreams into t-shirts. So if you have something you want on a shirt, let me know and I will make it available. It doesn't matter if there is one buyer or 100; I have access to an internet store right now and can manifest whatever you request (within reason).

lmao that's bullshit that they scale your profits like that

I wore my sailor shirt out and about and someone incredulously asked me if I had family in the navy or something

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Buck Wildman posted:

lmao that's bullshit that they scale your profits like that

I wore my sailor shirt out and about and someone incredulously asked me if I had family in the navy or something

lol i wore the posting underwear tank top thing to a show the other day and people kept complimenting it but also asking wtf it was and there was really no way the explanations were going to go well so i just said its weird internet stuff

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I think my favorite shirt wearing experience was when I wore my Umbrella International Biological Solutions shirt to a Habitat build and a very sweet older woman asked me what it was like to work there

it's a really low key shirt and definitely looks like something they'd dole out during a team building exercise or something, I didn't blame her

Buck Wildman has issued a correction as of 22:39 on Aug 14, 2019

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

twoday posted:

Hey man I'd be happy to kick in a few more dollars for these orders, can't speak for others but you should definitely get paid imo

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
all my stuff arrived the day after I left to go back north for work so i havent been able to see my stuff in person yet :(

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

Poster is rad, hiqh quality print and nice thick paper. Arrived in a tube, not squished like some of the stuff I've bought on ebay.

Stickers are good too, people ask me if the truml one is some kind of Obey thing (to which I respond TRUPPJ!!! and they go "Ok that... that does look like him..." as they back away slowly).

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
LMAO

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
It's not the greatest towel fabric I've ever felt but lmao it looks amazing

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
lmao it’s beautiful

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

YOURE A TOWEL

twoday
May 4, 2005

gently caress YEAH
hahahahahahaha

twoday
May 4, 2005

Mayor Dave posted:

Hey man I'd be happy to kick in a few more dollars for these orders, can't speak for others but you should definitely get paid imo

nah it's cool

I make some money with this, the profit margins aren't always so terrible, just in this case where the shipping eclipsed the profit

it's not really about that though, and you spent a lot already

if you want to support me buy something else in the future. I am about to put up my brexit artwork for sale, and there will be more and more opportunities after that, I plan to keep going. And with everything I make your early works of mine become more valuable. That's the Dali-grifter approach to art distribution.

I gave the sailor prints away for free, it's really not about making money as much as proliferating artwork, injecting art into people's lives

How could I get rich from c-spam and live with myself?

twoday has issued a correction as of 00:52 on Aug 15, 2019

twoday
May 4, 2005

closest thing to a c-spam flag in existence

twoday
May 4, 2005

this makes me so happy, that it exists

thank you

twoday
May 4, 2005

Someone PMd me with a picture of the mug in cold state

twoday
May 4, 2005

Mayor Dave posted:

just wait until you use it, it will feel great

(I don't actually know how well these things are made, thanks for the feedback)

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

twoday posted:

just wait until you use it, it will feel great

(I don't actually know how well these things are made, thanks for the feedback)

drying your balls with trumps face

twoday
May 4, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

drying your balls with trumps face

this was literally one of the selling points

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

this would make a really good white elephant gift

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

twoday posted:

this was literally one of the selling points

helplessly lmaoing at the pic

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
world is a gently caress grab a towel

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

the coarse but cleansing sensation of tremp betwixt your legs as you dry off after a dip

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
alright I bought a Leopard shirt, I'm not brave enough to buy the more esoteric stuff

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

twoday
May 4, 2005

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

I love you

twoday
May 4, 2005

twoday posted:

nah it's cool

I make some money with this, the profit margins aren't always so terrible, just in this case where the shipping eclipsed the profit

it's not really about that though, and you spent a lot already

if you want to support me buy something else in the future. I am about to put up my brexit artwork for sale, and there will be more and more opportunities after that, I plan to keep going. And with everything I make your early works of mine become more valuable. That's the Dali-grifter approach to art distribution.

I gave the sailor prints away for free, it's really not about making money as much as proliferating artwork, injecting art into people's lives

How could I get rich from c-spam and live with myself?

but hell feel free to throw money at me if you want

twoday
May 4, 2005

Peanut President posted:

alright I bought a Leopard shirt, I'm not brave enough to buy the more esoteric stuff

nice, send a photo when you get it, I didn't see how most of them turned out

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

trompyborea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

you sir have outdone yourself