Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
The thread is now reopened. Behave children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faithless
Dec 1, 2006
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...af08_story.html

Turns out his neck was broken in 2 places and also somebody gnawed his cock off

Fates End
Oct 17, 2009

Faithless posted:

No. Bad. Back to boomer conspiracy theorists.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

So from reading the back of cereal packets and also looking at the wrappers of tampons found in public restrooms, I’ve managed to piece together the hidden conclusion that the deep state is hiding from us: epstien killed himself but by accident, he was trying to do a danger wank and accidentally choked himself to death rather than to orgasm.

THe next question is trying to figure out why the government is trying to hide this from us. Is it to maybe prevent comparisons to famous, true blue American hero David Carradine? After all, his legacy in film is very important culturally and having that tainted by “dying the same way epstien did” would likely be a huge blow to the us psyche.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
Some brand new Butter Emails. Chuck Grassley continues to desperately try to cost Hillary the 2016 election.

https://twitter.com/GregRubini/status/1162032906652585984

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Oh my GOD! Hillary's a man!

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
The anons are having a normal one, just calling the Supreme Court to demand proof that a justice is alive, https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1162000465967505409?s=19

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Faithless posted:

Posting about this in the thread dedicated to QAnon seems like a really terrible idea. This is a real and serious criminal issue with a lot of implications for politics and it deserves to be treated as such.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

im on the net me boys posted:

The anons are having a normal one, just calling the Supreme Court to demand proof that a justice is alive, https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1162000465967505409?s=19

This is that Eco thing, isn't it, where the Deep State is simultaneously so comically inept that even the people on the ground can tell RBG is really dead, and yet so immensely powerful that despite RBG's well-known death, Trump hasn't been allowed to even suggest that he should be allowed to nominate a replacement?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Besesoth posted:

This is that Eco thing, isn't it, where the Deep State is simultaneously so comically inept that even the people on the ground can tell RBG is really dead, and yet so immensely powerful that despite RBG's well-known death, Trump hasn't been allowed to even suggest that he should be allowed to nominate a replacement?
I like the "just call them" idea. After months of hiding her death, faking interviews, silencing her fellow SC judges, politicians on both sides, and even the president, the entire plan fell apart when the lady who answers the phones forgot she wasn't supposed to mention it.

I'd be loving with these people so hard. Congrats phone staffers for being better people than me.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
It's interesting. I mentioned it in here before, but a lot of it flows from the same logic that sovereign citizens use. To them, there's a literally magic quality to the world and especially the law. There used to be a bigger belief that the Illuminati didn't just like leaving all these clues around, but that they also got stronger and basically willed their plan into existence. Some went with literal magic and others basically believed in The Matrix theory, where every day we wake up to see all these obvious clues and 99% of the population subconsciously consents to the plan. Hence the focus on "wake up Sheeple." It hit its peak with all the conspiracies around the Denver airport murals and then started to fade as conspiracy theories changed after 9/11 and it turned to assuming that they could just use the media to lie to us and that was it.

Despite the actual theory fading away, there's still this assumption that if enough people just point out the plan it will all fall apart and they'll just accept that they've been foiled.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Besesoth posted:

Some brand new Butter Emails. Chuck Grassley continues to desperately try to cost Hillary the 2016 election.

https://twitter.com/GregRubini/status/1162032906652585984

That looks like a poorly-fit bulletproof vest

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

It's interesting. I mentioned it in here before, but a lot of it flows from the same logic that sovereign citizens use. To them, there's a literally magic quality to the world and especially the law. There used to be a bigger belief that the Illuminati didn't just like leaving all these clues around, but that they also got stronger and basically willed their plan into existence. Some went with literal magic and others basically believed in The Matrix theory, where every day we wake up to see all these obvious clues and 99% of the population subconsciously consents to the plan. Hence the focus on "wake up Sheeple." It hit its peak with all the conspiracies around the Denver airport murals and then started to fade as conspiracy theories changed after 9/11 and it turned to assuming that they could just use the media to lie to us and that was it.

Despite the actual theory fading away, there's still this assumption that if enough people just point out the plan it will all fall apart and they'll just accept that they've been foiled.

Not all that germane, but I really like that x-files episode where the agents are under the influence of a giant mushroom that causes hallucinations and death so it can eat the corpses, and they realize it, and try to get out, and then Scully is like wait do you know of any drugs that change their effect just because you realize you are on the drug?

But I think they banter about a less magical theory, which is that when the whole truth is revealed there will be shock and fear amongst the general populace. Having the Q-anon who know the truth will help that transition as hundreds or thousands are marched into prisons and the deep state is riven. They essentially see themselves as like museum guides to shepherd people into a new reality. Not coincidentally, their role as "truth knowers" who saw all this coming will allow them to say snarky poo poo to their relatives who dismissed them as "bat-poo poo insane".

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Deathy McDeath posted:

That looks like a poorly-fit bulletproof vest

Avatar does NOT fit post - ten points from Gryffindor

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Overstock dot com CEO says Deep State is blah blah blah...

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1162100641340239876?s=19

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I unironically like Anders as a character.

im on the net me boys posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/travis_view/status/1162080017041412097

Heh well I bet the heh body double will be there

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

The Denver airport is my absolute favorite conspiracy theory :allears:

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

So going back to Epstein and the very viable danger wank hypothesis. I've looked into it and apparently it's actually a pretty common way for celebrities and politicians to die. Is it possible that this "danger wank" death is actually some kind of illuminati/deep state/freemasons murder method? The idea being to murder them but to stage it as a danger wank accidental suicide, with the family and friends being so repulsed by the revalation their dear old departed was into the ole' choke n' stroke that they won't look into it any further and get them in the ground ASAP without doing a detailed autopsy which would obviously reveal the nanobots or ice bullets used to kill them?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Drone_Fragger posted:

So going back to Epstein and the very viable danger wank hypothesis. I've looked into it and apparently it's actually a pretty common way for celebrities and politicians to die. Is it possible that this "danger wank" death is actually some kind of illuminati/deep state/freemasons murder method? The idea being to murder them but to stage it as a danger wank accidental suicide, with the family and friends being so repulsed by the revalation their dear old departed was into the ole' choke n' stroke that they won't look into it any further and get them in the ground ASAP without doing a detailed autopsy which would obviously reveal the nanobots or ice bullets used to kill them?

No.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

So they managed to cover up RBG's death and replace her with a body double but the court website was just beyond their reach? Maybe Deep State just couldn't get through that JavaScript book and the IT guy was uncorruptible

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Opferwurst posted:

So they managed to cover up RBG's death and replace her with a body double but the court website was just beyond their reach? Maybe Deep State just couldn't get through that JavaScript book and the IT guy was uncorruptible

Like many conspiracy theorists antagonists, the enemy is simultaneously omnipotent and incompetent.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Omniincompotent

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

What is proof of life.

Does she go to a hospital and get a Life Certificate?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Bobby Digital posted:

The Denver airport is my absolute favorite conspiracy theory :allears:

the horse demon statue certainly does not help

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

VitalSigns posted:

What is proof of life.

I mean, for a Q-anon supporter convinced RBG is dead, literally nothing will be good enough. Even if they met her in person, 5 minutes later they'd start to notice "discrepancies".

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Leave Bluecifer alone :mad:

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

GreyjoyBastard posted:

There's a lot of weird stuff with DIA, how it was designed, the statue death, how over budget it was, etc.. I can see how people fixate on it.

I was living in Boulder at the time, and there was this hilarious series of lawsuits by people who bought houses that would normally be like 500k in the area, and they were only like 100k, because they were in the planned and zoned out flight path for DIA. Then they started suing to try to stop the airport being built or change the flight path because they didn't want the noise or it would lower their property values.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

VitalSigns posted:

What is proof of life.

By telling all the secrets she knows about the deep state.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

VitalSigns posted:

What is proof of life.

It's fun, although rarely productive, to just directly ask "what specific proof would convince you that your position is wrong?".

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

VitalSigns posted:

What is proof of life.

I'm sure they will accept proof in the form of her resigning from the Supreme Court under Trump's Presidency.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
Look, that's clearly another tiny, active octogenarian filling in her place.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

VitalSigns posted:

What is proof of life.

Livestreamed breakdance competition against the rest of the Supreme Court. Anything short of that means she's actually dead.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1162123912173350912

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

The Secret Service has nothing against Q, but they have plenty against T-shirts that look like you took a bloody poo poo on them in the parking lot.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Don Gato posted:

Livestreamed breakdance competition against the rest of the Supreme Court. Anything short of that means she's actually dead.

Only if she's also holding a printout of today's Breitbart front page, otherwise who knows when it was recorded

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

#Notalarp

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/rothschildmd/status/1162393105053573122

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

It's about family. That's what's so powerful about it.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Grevling posted:

It's about family. That's what's so powerful about it.

The Fast and the Qurious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Q will never log off, you cowards.