Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

VOTE1 posted:

I haven't watched him play much, what about Gusafsson is particularly prone to regression? (His shooting % isn't that high and I assume he will still get a ton of minutes)

60 points is very good....32 5v5 and only 19 of those are 'primary' points so a ton of secondary assists. 10% shooting is high for a defenseman....60% offensive zone starts meaning he's mega sheltered and despite that -7 xG from Hockey reference and -11 xG via Corsica. Fortunately his entrance/exit and breakup stats are pretty good so he might not need to be that sheltered. That xG though with such a deployment raises questions for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
Zach Senyshyn

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
I, uh, forgot about a backup goalie sooooo Detroit grabs Malcolm Subban?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Kuule hain nussivan (12:00 PM EST)
FBS
lazerwolf
Ergo Propter Hog
fawning deference
Jordan7hm

Skipped: Zodijackylite (x1)

on track to finish monday. eat arby's

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Brassard isn't even signed yet. Amazing how far he's fallen. He was a turd on three different teams last year which was an impressive feat.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Kuule is skipped. I'll take Tucker Poolman to actually play RD when Johns turns out to still be dead.

E. Kane - Aho - Stone
Johnsson - D. Strome - Vatrano
Perreault - Carter - Barre-Boulet
Dickinson - Sundqvist - Kampf
Boqvist

Ekman-Larsson - Mayfield
Ekholm - Larsson
Beaulieu - Johns
Poolman

Saros
Bernier

If Carter turns out to be even more busted I'd move Sundqvist and Dickinson back up to the third line.

FBS fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Aug 16, 2019

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

lazerwolf (2:08 PM EST)
Ergo Propter Hog
fawning deference
Jordan7hm
EL BROMANCE

Skipped: Zodijackylite (x1), Kuule hain nussivan (x1)

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
Washington selects Logan Stanley

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

FBS posted:

Kuule is skipped. I'll take Tucker Poolman to actually play RD when Johns turns out to still be dead.

That sounds like the hockey equivalent of Ron Mexico

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Four more rounds! Four more rounds!

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
lazerwolf skipped. Ergo Propter Hog up

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

I select Tyler Motte as my 4th line LW.

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

I will take my 13th forward, Brendan Perlini, who has consecutive-double-digit goal seasons despite some injuries and is still just 23. Although still unsigned, Perlini seems like a pretty good player to have as an extra forward with some youth and some goal pop.

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black
Vegas selects Pete DeBoer

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Jordan7hm (4:25 PM EST)
EL BROMANCE
Teemu Pokemon
eXXon
Jamwad Hitler
corn on the cop

Skipped:
Kuule hain nussivan (x1)

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

I just got back from spending 8 hous at a vet, and am not in the right frame of mind to pick a player, so if the next 5 posts mention the same player I'll consider that player the consensus BPA and pick him. If not, I'll just grab a poo poo plugger when I wale up tomorrow morning.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
s'ok fam

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Only one man is able to bring the rag tag bunch of the Florida Panthers together to become a cup team, that man is Gordon Bombay.

I hear in the Discord this is not an original gimmick pick, but to me that just says there's competition for this decorated veteran.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

At least i can just reuse the old stats for gimmick coaches.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Ergo Propter Hog posted:

At least i can just reuse the old stats for gimmick coaches.

Technically last year I drafted Emilio Estevez as Gordon Bombay, not the fictional character Gordon Bombay. Two different things.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Teemu selects Gustav Olofsson. He gave me this lovely picture to go along with his pick

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Next up:
eXXon (until 7:14 PM EST)
Jamwad Hilder
corn on the cop
rex rabidorum vires
T-Bone

Skipped:
Kuule hain nussivan
Jordan7hm

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Nikolai Prokhorkin should get a good look given how lovely the Kings are. I'd say it's 50-50 whether he flops and immediately fucks off back to the KHL. Meh.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

corn on the cop posted:

Teemu selects Gustav Olofsson. He gave me this lovely picture to go along with his pick

it's brainy from hey arnold irl

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Ryan Suzuki

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Keswick's Sean Walker seems like a capable bottom-pair defenseman. It's difficult to tell given the state of the current Kings lineup but he seems like he has some offensive potential.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
I'm going to have to pick on a weekend again aren't I?

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

HootTheOwl posted:

I'm going to have to pick on a weekend again aren't I?

It is certain.

Next up:
rex rabidorum vires (until 9:17 PM EST)
T-Bone
Ginette Reno
HootTheOwl (x2)

Skipped:
Kuule hain nussivan
Jordan7hm

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
I am going to pick up a pizza from a respectable local establishment and I shall pick when I return

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Uhhh I'm gonna be one of those assholes who takes someone who won't play this year because 24 picks is bad K'Andre Miller

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Carolina would to select Andrew 'large lad' Ladd. If he's healthy we think he can put up points in some sheltered minutes. If he isn't womp womp.

rex rabidorum vires fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Aug 17, 2019

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I'll take Rasmus Kupari

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Isac Lunserstorm
And
Doninik Bokk

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Final two rounds, let's do this thing.

Next up:
Ginette Reno (until 12 PM EST)
T-Bone
rex rabidorum vires
corn on the cop
Jamwad Hilder

Skipped:
Kuule hain nussivan
Jordan7hm

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Matthew Boldy

Benn-McDavid-Garland
Fiala-Hayes-Grundstrom
Byron-Kerfoot-Blueger
Comtois-Faksa-Hawryluk

Dumoulin-Letang
Gostisbehere-Weber
Fleury-Sekera

Gibson
Talbot

Kupari
Boldy

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Uhhh Trevor Zegras

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Uuuuuh, the Colorado Avalanchettes pick Markus Hännikäinen I guess.

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Kuule hain nussivan posted:

Uuuuuh, the Colorado Avalanchettes pick Markus Hännikäinen I guess.

He was already picked in round 20 by the Oilers, you'll need to select somebody else.

e:
Next up:
rex rabidorum vires (until 12 PM EST)
corn on the cop
Jamwad Hilder
eXXon
Teemu Pokemon

Skipped:
Kuule hain nussivan
Jordan7hm

Kilza fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Aug 17, 2019

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Kilza posted:

He was already picked in round 20 by the Oilers, you'll need to select somebody else.

e:
Next up:
rex rabidorum vires (until 12 PM EST)
corn on the cop
Jamwad Hilder
eXXon
Teemu Pokemon

Skipped:
Kuule hain nussivan
Jordan7hm

I don't know who this Hannikainen guy is, but he's no Hännikäinen :colbert:

The Avs pick....Rūdolfs Balcers? That's a pretty rad name isn't it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Tristan Jarry to be our 3G.