Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

my (baseless) speculation going by a past cursory reading of the USPOL thread being full of pedophile apologia when epstein was a hot topic there

(don't hit me) :blush:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

Accretionist posted:

Seems like they just like this stuff.

I don't see a lot about (serious) frats, fraternal orders and secret societies outside of rich people crap

There's comedic irony in profaning the sacred that rich people have loved to do for centuries. It's one thing to mock religion in comic books or sketch shows, and another thing entirely to do it ritualistically with all the money to put on a real show. I'm sure it's super fun.

It also serves the same function that Laveyan Satanism does with all the "sex magic" poo poo. It's just an excuse to have sex with a hot babe that would never have sex with you under normal circumstances, but who becomes willing through the suggestion of power embodied by the ritual. That the babes in question are 13-16 year olds sourced from all over the world is a particular indulgence of the Epstein club.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
That Carthage post reminds me of the best of LF. Some of the finest effort posts snuck in there now and then

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Also, Bezos's WaPo not jiving with the MSM narrative about nothing to see here has a simple explanation: Bezos is mad about being kept out of the club, and this is his way of striking back at them. It's the same reason Trump is throwing up all his flak even though he was trying to rape kids along with Jeffrey Epstein. He was never invited to the "infamous island" and was thus kept at arm's length, no matter how much he tried ingratiating himself to Epstein. The enemies of the conspiracy are other billionaires who are mad at being denied elite cultural status. A war of the Moyenne Bourgeois against the Grande & Haute Bourgeois.

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

Caedes posted:

I accidentally wandered into this forum about six months back and have gone from complete CHUD to full communism now.

C-SPAM was the crack but this thread is my own personal Ping.

Thanks for both saving and ruining my brain y'all.

Also Twoday post the crazy poo poo you left out okthx.

i would like to know more

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Also, Bezos's WaPo not jiving with the MSM narrative about nothing to see here has a simple explanation: Bezos is mad about being kept out of the club, and this is his way of striking back at them. It's the same reason Trump is throwing up all his flak even though he was trying to rape kids along with Jeffrey Epstein. He was never invited to the "infamous island" and was thus kept at arm's length, no matter how much he tried ingratiating himself to Epstein. The enemies of the conspiracy are other billionaires who are mad at being denied elite cultural status. A war of the Moyenne Bourgeois against the Grande & Haute Bourgeois.

bezos is too rich for them imo. he embarrasses them with just how much he's worth

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jose posted:

bezos is too rich for them imo. he embarrasses them with just how much he's worth

They don't really have a reason to care about that though, because elite culture is also a vestige of aristocratic culture. They don't have to feel embarassed about Bezos's billions because he's Moyenne trash, whose adopted father was a mere engineer. That's why the St. James teen sex club has so many ties to European aristocracy. Their cultural value comes from association with the divine authority of "ancient" nobility. Bringing in secular authorities like the Clintons and Ehud Barak relegitimizes the cultural power of the haute bourgeois by tying it to actually existing power.

No matter how rich and powerful you could become as an individual capitalist, it's still peanuts compared to being a part of the old world network of aristocrats and haute bourgeois.

Caedes
Aug 30, 2002

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

i would like to know more

I wandered in to laugh at Trump memes and ended up getting blindsided by how lovely my extremely liberal centrist viewpoints were. It's difficult to justify that garbage when you realise most of your political beliefs only exist because they've been pounded into you your whole life with no actual evidence.

Now most of my friends hate me and I'm making the transition to depressed alcoholic. Life is good.

Revolution when?

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

twoday posted:

Finally I can post poo poo like this with the firm knowledge that it won't be the craziest thing in the thread...

ngl this whole post is extremely my poo poo right now, great job

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Thanks everyone, glad you appreciated the effort.

I came across some some posts on Twitter the other day accusing the epstein cabal of being crypto-phoenicians which really was just one of the craziest things I read in a week of reading really crazy things.

I just wanted to figure out where this idea came from, how having a worldview that is centered on being mistrustful of the Canaanites is still possible in 2019.

It's just mind-boggling how many people base their worldview on this stuff

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/ShorttTall/status/1162545572768862210?s=19

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

tylersayten posted:

The Devil’s Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America’s Secret Government is another must-read if you’re into this stuff.

You can pretty much write off anyone’s credibility if they still believe a loving thing American intelligence agencies say in 2019.

This book was instrumental in forming the cracks that would eventually break my brain completely. Dulles is one of the most evil men in US History and before reading this, I'd never even heard his name.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1162714635654619136?s=19

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

This book was instrumental in forming the cracks that would eventually break my brain completely. Dulles is one of the most evil men in US History and before reading this, I'd never even heard his name.

Its cool how he's got an airport named after him

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I love this headline,

NEWSFLASH: Pedophile Billionaires Best Friend Also Pedophile

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

StashAugustine posted:

Its cool how he's got an airport named after him

it's actually named after his brother. but he was also a piece of poo poo and, since he was secretary of state, worked with Allen to align all of the executive branch's interests with those of the intelligence community. so same diff

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

its hilarious

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I wonder if there are 2 evil elite cabals. One fucks kids (clinton, epstein, trump) and one eats kids (Cheney, gwb, clinton)

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

fuckin lol

twoday
May 4, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

I wonder if there are 2 evil elite cabals. One fucks kids (clinton, epstein, trump) and one eats kids (Cheney, gwb, clinton)

Don’t forget about the third one, which is the one turning you against the other two. That’s the really bad one

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
the rich absolutely do have factions, there's probably something out there just as bad as the pedo cabal

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Bush Cheney Reagan are part of the same cabal as Clinton

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Ace of Baes posted:

Bush Cheney Reagan are part of the same cabal as Clinton

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

do mambo number 5 but with the flight log names

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/LilPinkoPrncess/status/1162575180520181760?s=19

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Real hurthling! posted:

do mambo number 5 but with the flight log names

A little bit of Monica
Age thirteen
A little bit of Rita
Age seventeen
A little bit of Gina
Age fifteen
A little bit of Jessica
Age fourteen

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

A little bit of Monica
Age thirteen
A little bit of Rita
Age seventeen
A little bit of Gina
Age fifteen
A little bit of Jessica
Age fourteen

:wow:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Bill Clinton already got slammed with a Mambo #5 parody. He can't handle a 2nd one

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3

twoday posted:

I came across some some posts on Twitter the other day accusing the epstein cabal of being crypto-phoenicians which really was just one of the craziest things I read in a week of reading really crazy things.

Have you seen Nicholas Nassim Taleb's tweets on Phoenician history and all this stuff? It's kind of wild in context, and also with his books. Also his denial of Russiagate as a talking head. His politics are not really crack ping approved, obviously, but there's a kind of judge me by the quality of my enemies effect going on.

HELLO LADIES has issued a correction as of 18:14 on Aug 17, 2019

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

don’t understand why stuff like

quote:

A trove of documents unsealed this month revealed several messages Brunel left for Epstein over the years, dutifully recorded by the financier's employees and later recovered by investigators. In one message, the notetaker reported that Brunel “just did a good one—18 years,” who reportedly told him, “‘I love Jeffrey.”

keeps happening when afaik the unredacted address book and these memo pads have been out for..maybe years? and those same news joints already reported on them maybe?? besides the understandable problem of the world being so brain breaking that everything old keeps seeming new because there’s no keeping up :psyduck:

and also giving a chance to make sure their article has an excuse to look timely

Anukis
Jan 23, 2006

I'm an empathetic, sensitive, educated, intellectually curious non-idiot. Hi.

Bulgakov posted:

don’t understand why stuff like

keeps happening when afaik the unredacted address book and these memo pads have been out for..maybe years? and those same news joints already reported on them maybe?? besides the understandable problem of the world being so brain breaking that everything old keeps seeming new because there’s no keeping up :psyduck:

and also giving a chance to make sure their article has an excuse to look timely

Bringing up relevant details once people are primed to actually know what you're talking about has its allure.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

I get the sense that journalists circulate information for ages amongst themselves while no one reports in it for reasons of it being obtained through weird means or being crazy sounding (but true eg piss tape dossier) but whatever

they need to just anonymously drop all the docs onto the internet that editors won’t let them write up about and let chaos reign instead I dunno!!

twoday
May 4, 2005

HELLO LADIES posted:

Have you seen Nicholas Nassim Taleb's tweets on Phoenician history and all this stuff? It's kind of wild in context, and also with his books. Also his denial of Russiagate as a talking head. His politics are not really crack ping approved, obviously, but there's a kind of judge me by the quality of my enemies effect going on.

I don't know him and I can't access that website lol, it just says "blocked"

Sounds interesting though, I'll check his tweets when I have time

twoday has issued a correction as of 18:20 on Aug 17, 2019

Media Bloodbath
Mar 1, 2018

PIVOT TO ETERNAL SUFFERING
:hb:

Bulgakov posted:

I get the sense that journalists circulate information for ages amongst themselves while no one reports in it for reasons of it being obtained through weird means or being crazy sounding (but true eg piss tape dossier) but whatever

they need to just anonymously drop all the docs onto the internet that editors won’t let them write up about and let chaos reign instead I dunno!!

Having worked in media I can confirm that there is a lot of "media public knowledge" / "public secrets" that are never gonna get reported on due to various reasons.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Bulgakov posted:

julien assange account spotted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anukis
Jan 23, 2006

I'm an empathetic, sensitive, educated, intellectually curious non-idiot. Hi.

Bulgakov posted:

That might make their bosses' lives messier, though. Couldn't have that.

Or worse: THE FAVES

Anukis has issued a correction as of 18:23 on Aug 17, 2019