Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

No poo poo I've heard lolitas will tear each other apart if they decide someone is showing too much skin in an outfit coordination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)

Chairman Mao posted:

"loli fashion" :barf: :barf: :barf:
When I was last at the museum, I saw a crew of about 12 girls that I sadly recognized as loli fashion.

But at least they were enjoying Sue the T-Rex.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

PetraCore posted:

It's just hyper-modest pseudo victorian frilly dresses that take up a lot of space. Super unfortunate name, not exactly sure why someone decided lolita was the name to go with.

Because the word means something different to a Japanese person than an English speaker. It means cute/elegant.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

PetraCore posted:

No poo poo I've heard lolitas will tear each other apart if they decide someone is showing too much skin in an outfit coordination.

oh yeah, the loli/j-fashion livejournal drama used to get loving vicious. like, "i'd rather be swatted" vicious.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

gvibes posted:

When I was last at the museum, I saw a crew of about 12 girls that I sadly recognized as loli fashion.

But at least they were enjoying Sue the T-Rex.

I went to the Mutter museum a few month back and there was a gaggle of Loli fashion girls. They were all huddled around the jars of preserved fetuses doodling them in their sketchbooks.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

PetraCore posted:

It's just hyper-modest pseudo victorian frilly dresses that take up a lot of space. Super unfortunate name, not exactly sure why someone decided lolita was the name to go with.

Its a case of Seinfeld Isn't Funny in that pedos cooped the terminology.

The OG stuff was basically grown rear end Victorian era women dressing in like, the platonic, over the top ideal of what a little girl would want to wear as a sort of protestation against the idea that they should marry and be responsible. Just over the top ribbons and massive amounts of dress. (but no skin or sexualisation) Turns out the dour Victorian aristocrats marrying off their daughters were right though and it turns out arrested adolescence is like, way loving bad.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Pope Corky the IX posted:

You can't possibly tell me you've never heard of good crying during sex.

But then again, look where we are.

Ahaha... yeah.
Sure thing guy!

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Anyone else doing perfectly fine?

quote:

M34 F28 We're together for over a year, and have been kinda dating for 6 months prior. Living together for about 9 months now. So we started things off pretty quickly (we've both not lived with a partner before this)

Our question is rather silly, but we've never had a real fight. Or actually any fight. The closest thing we had to a fight was when i insisted not wearing shoes o go shopping, and he was really annoyed for about half an hour. That's about it.

Before you ask: yes we communicate a lot.basically everything we do is a common decision, even when the decision is that she lets me decide or vice-versa. We don't necessarily like the same things, but we somehow always find a good middle ground or compromise. We have a lot of alone time, and don't feel like being in each others way, while enjoying a great friendship (and an amazing sex life btw)

I know that having a healthy relationship is great and all, but it also involves being able to fight. How can we learn how to fight though, if we never ever fight? I've tried provoking a fight, but she always cought me, and pointed out that fights are not to be fake. Pretty silly of my part. We keep hearing about sometimes horrible fight of friends, and of course also some terrible stuff here on reddit, but on the other hand i'm kinda glad that we're this good. So are there actually couples that really don't fight, or are we just till in a honeymoon phase, and when it's over we'll be supprized by resl life. How can we find out if we're just good together or just super naive?

TL/DR: We never fight, but shouldn't we? Are we naive?

Edit: So first things first: when i said i was trying to pick a fight, i didn't mean that very seriously. I mean i did that, but it was clear to both of us that i'm only joking about the fact that i'm the one who's somehow worried about the fact that we're not fighting and that i think we maybe should.

But the fact that so many of you are experiencing the same peacefull kind of relationship actually sounds kinda good to me. You know, you hear so many bad stories even from friends, it makes me think a bit that maybe i'm taking things too lightely sometimes. It's good to hear some words from non drama people. Thx.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

How do I get my (26F) boyfriend (27M) to realize this isn't a big deal? (Accidental nip slip)

I just got a new tattoo on my sternum. My friend is about to get a new tattoo as we speak, and she sent me a picture of her stencil. I remember I told her I'd send her pictures of my tattoo, so I went into the bathroom and snapped a quick picture on my little flip phone. It goes up in between my chest, so I had to pull my shirt up so she could see the whole thing. I didn't realize my nipple got in the picture, waaaay up in the corner. My phone screen is small and the picture quality isn't great, so I just didn't notice. I sent it to her.

I then sent it to my boyfriend, because I thought he'd like to see it. He started joking about how he loves my boobs and thanks for including that in the picture (winky face) etc. I said oh poo poo, I didn't realize my nipple was in there. And he said, "Seriously?" and he asked if I had sent it to anyone else. I explained that I had sent it to my female friend. He got angry and told me that he told me to be careful about this kind of thing (I never send pictures, and I was really careful when getting the tattoo to stay covered, and even used a female artist) and anyway he's pissed. He told me I'm lucky it wasn't a dude or he would be really, really angry.

I've texted her about it and she has deleted the photo.

It was an honest mistake, but he has texted me like ten times and is mad and says I don't respect him. How do I get him to realize this isn't a big deal? If he sent a photo of his dick to his male friend on purpose I wouldn't care at all. And this was an accident.

TL;DR I accidentally sent a photo with my nipple in it to a female friend. Now he's pissed. What do I do?

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Wife (29) expects me(M31) to be ok with attending inlaws insane Vegas party.

This is hard call for me. I could well be way out of line.

TLDR, Wife's family organised a Vegas blowout for he brothers 27th birthday. We are expected to attend and pay a third when there are five grown, fully employed family members (plus partners) who will almost certainly attend. The place we are paying for coincidently has five bedrooms.

Last year I turned 30. My wife organised a party at a local bar. It was a blast and about half my wife's immediate family turned up. I didn't expect or need any of them to come, but they did. I appreciated the effort, but honestly it's not like it cost them anything. They got free food and drink, no hotel needed and only one even brought a card.

So when my wife asked if I'd be ok going to her younger brothers' 28th birthday, I said yes. Of course I'd go.

Yesterday, I got the details of what I'd agreed to. My wife's parents decided to turn the birthday into a big family vacation. They've booked a huge Penthouse Villa just off the strip. All we've been told is the price and shown a photo of the room picked for us.

We now owe them over $1000 for pretty much the smallest room in the penthouse for three nights. I told my wife that I thought the room seemed overpriced and she got pretty defensive. At that point, I knew something was up. s I felt I had to ask questions because I can see what's coming.

I asked these two questions, what was the total cost of the penthouse villa and how many rooms total. This might sound odd to you, but trust me, I've seen variations of this before. My wife said she didn't know how many rooms but the total cost was $3300. At this point, I'm thinking, well that means a three bedroom penthouse.

I tell my wife that I wish we'd been involved in picking the place as we could have got one way cheaper. Now we've got to pay over $1000 for an OTT place to stay , airfare, get my parents to babysit the kids. All for a 27th birthday for a guy who came to my 30th, had some free beer and left after an hour. Don't get me wrong, he's a decent enough guy. It's the room thing that gets me mad.

I find the penthouse on AirBnb. It's not a three bedroom place. It's a five bedroom place.

So why are we paying a third I ask my wife? She replies it was the only one her parents could find. I mean seriously, in Vegas. Also, the price I'm looking at on AirBnB is close to half what her parents are asking. Apparently the weekend we are going is a special weekend (don't remember why), so the price is doubled!

My wife is getting pretty annoyed with my questions right now, I can see it on her face.

I ask her how come we aren't moving the weekend one week back or forwards to get the regular price of the place at around $1500? Or why don't we get a three bed condo instead of a five bedroom penthouse to save money? Or just book into a hotel. At this point it's all academic. I can't check AirBnB for that precise weekend for that place as they've already booked it. I'm seriously tempted to contact the owner.

I don't really get an answer on this one, so I ask the main thing that's bothering me. Who is going, if we are paying a third of the cost of five bedroom 'penthouse villa' but we are only using three rooms. I ask, is it your younger brother (birthday boy), and your parents and us?

My wife replies no, it's actually her brother (and wife) whose birthday it is, her parents and her older sister. So wait, I ask, why isn't she staying in the fourth room? Apparently she's just going to stay in her parents room on the pullout couch.

Which means two things. One, my wife's parents have got the biggest room by far. Two, no way is the sister going to actually stay in on a day bed when there is an empty room. but she gets out of paying. She's not broke, makes a decent amount as a CPA.

Then I ask the question that I've been waiting to ask. Is your brother Jimmy and his wife coming? The answer is no. A definite no. In fact, my wife said, she would have preferred if her alcoholic youngest brother came, as we could have split the costs!

From past experience of paying for this freeloader to go on family vacations, I can see exactly the same thing is happening again. My wife's family seem to take great pleasure in getting us to pay for most everything we do together and my wife will say nothing.

At this point I'm angry at my inlaws and my wife. Every single time Jimmy and his wife wasn't supposed to be coming on a trip they turned up. Every time her family come to see us, we end up paying for restaurant bills and gas money for them.

We aren't talking about broke people here. We are talking about well paid professionals who have bad money management and like to live like they are Kardashians!

My wife tells me I should just be happy to spend time with her family, and to quit worrying. Jimmy isn't coming (gets said every time) and her older sister will sleep in her parents room. She tells me to quit being an rear end in a top hat and she would do the same for my parents.

Except she doesn't. We see her parents for a full weekend. I find it hard, but it's important so I do it. My wife won't visit my parents for more than a few hours. I get different reasons why - but right now its because they smoke. My parents majorly cut back when I told them this and had the place professionally cleaned. Even she admits it's better. She's happy for me to drop our kids off with my parents when we need some time, or a babysitter. She doesn't even come with me most times to pick out kids up!

She's seen my parents for a couple of hours a time four times this year. I'm looking at close to two full weeks with my inlaws.

I feel like we are getting off topic, but when she claims she would happily go on vacation with my parents that just doesn't feel true to me. We've been on vacation with them once, for five days in 2013. She acts like things are fair and equal but they just aren't. She's made it difficult as hell to organise another vacation with my family.

The conversation ends with my wife saying she's sick of me being paranoid. That I don't have a right to know how many rooms the place is or how much it was, just what we have to pay. That they got an incredible deal on amazing place in Vegas and I should be happy.

I feel, privately that:

- My brothers 27th birthday is way OTT but that's his business. I should have been informed of the scale of this birthday before being asked to agree to it so we could make an informed decision.

- Like four other vacations with my wife family, Jimmy isn't coming. Until he is.

- Getting a penthouse that is twice the price when we could halve it by moving it one weekend is insane

- Getting a five bedroomed place when we only need three is just manipulation. My wife's sister is going to take one room , and Jimmy will take the other for sure.

I've suggested we stay at a hotel on the strip to sort this issue out. My wife says no, we go and we pay a third, or she goes without me.

My wife has told me if I have an issue to take it up with her mother, and if Jimmy shows up, make it clear there and then that it's not fair. There's no way I want to do that, it was cause a major argument. I figure my wife knows this as well, and that's why she wants to portray this as "shut up and deal with it, or tell my mother". She's betting I'll just fall into line.

Or, I can stop attending family events and pull her family apart, as she puts it.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

LadyPictureShow posted:

Anyone else doing perfectly fine?

oh sick good job on the sex and having one year of a relationship with no problems you loving dipshit imbecile.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

DemoneeHo posted:

I [20M] accidentally said another guys name during sex. Girlfriend [20F] is now super upset
What the hell do I do to make this better?

to make it better? Actually be gay, dump her, get w/ dudes

to salvage the relationship? Eh...

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for cutting my 15 year old son off?

My son and I were very close. My ex and I divorced when he was 7. I was very much involved with him like coaching his sport teams.

Two years ago, I was hit by a drunk driver and ended up paralyzed from the waist down. Life as I knew it was over. I got through it because of that boy. I started going to his sport gamed and he asked me not to.

Why?

Because I am paralyzed, I have no bowl or bladder control. I don't even know if I have to go. Since I am hooked up to a catheter and wear diapers. I have a urine and colonstomy bag on the side of my chair. If I try hiding it, but sometimes it leaks. Plus, if not attached correctly then I can get an infection.

My son is embarrassed about this when I show up at his games not only in a chair but with bags. Last week, my bag was leaking and I didn't know until some told me. My son asked me to come to his games anymore because of it all.

It hurt me so much that I cut him off. Like I'm an rear end in a top hat for being paralyzed. I lost my job and live off social security. Still, I pay for all his sports. I go without eating some days. Since he doesn't want me at the games then I'm not paying for it.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

That's extremely extremely depressing :(

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Ebola Roulette posted:

Guess what one of the most common foods for food poisoning is :ssh:

Ah, true, but the problems went away when I started eating like... Well, an adult

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

OP should really meet with his doctor/medical team. Having a bag leak urine or feces shouldn't be a reoccurring problem.

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
I'm warning you thread, do not besmirch the reputation of cauliflower, it is the greatest of vegetables and I will not stand for any contradictory opinions.

How do I get my (26F) boyfriend (27M) to realize this isn't a big deal? (Accidental nip slip)

quote:

I just got a new tattoo on my sternum. My friend is about to get a new tattoo as we speak, and she sent me a picture of her stencil. I remember I told her I'd send her pictures of my tattoo, so I went into the bathroom and snapped a quick picture on my little flip phone. It goes up in between my chest, so I had to pull my shirt up so she could see the whole thing. I didn't realize my nipple got in the picture, waaaay up in the corner. My phone screen is small and the picture quality isn't great, so I just didn't notice. I sent it to her.

I then sent it to my boyfriend, because I thought he'd like to see it. He started joking about how he loves my boobs and thanks for including that in the picture (winky face) etc. I said oh poo poo, I didn't realize my nipple was in there. And he said, "Seriously?" and he asked if I had sent it to anyone else. I explained that I had sent it to my female friend. He got angry and told me that he told me to be careful about this kind of thing (I never send pictures, and I was really careful when getting the tattoo to stay covered, and even used a female artist) and anyway he's pissed. He told me I'm lucky it wasn't a dude or he would be really, really angry.

I've texted her about it and she has deleted the photo.

It was an honest mistake, but he has texted me like ten times and is mad and says I don't respect him. How do I get him to realize this isn't a big deal? If he sent a photo of his dick to his male friend on purpose I wouldn't care at all. And this was an accident.

TL;DR I accidentally sent a photo with my nipple in it to a female friend. Now he's pissed. What do I do?

My nipple, no!

e: poo poo, this was just posted, I'm too slow.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for cutting my 15 year old son off?

My son and I were very close. My ex and I divorced when he was 7. I was very much involved with him like coaching his sport teams.

Two years ago, I was hit by a drunk driver and ended up paralyzed from the waist down. Life as I knew it was over. I got through it because of that boy. I started going to his sport gamed and he asked me not to.

Why?

Because I am paralyzed, I have no bowl or bladder control. I don't even know if I have to go. Since I am hooked up to a catheter and wear diapers. I have a urine and colonstomy bag on the side of my chair. If I try hiding it, but sometimes it leaks. Plus, if not attached correctly then I can get an infection.

My son is embarrassed about this when I show up at his games not only in a chair but with bags. Last week, my bag was leaking and I didn't know until some told me. My son asked me to come to his games anymore because of it all.

It hurt me so much that I cut him off. Like I'm an rear end in a top hat for being paralyzed. I lost my job and live off social security. Still, I pay for all his sports. I go without eating some days. Since he doesn't want me at the games then I'm not paying for it.

Probably murder that drunk driver

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hawowanlawow posted:

Probably murder that drunk driver

What in the gently caress is funny about this?

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

welcome to hell posted:

I’m having trouble hanging out with my girlfriend’s friends, and I have suspicions it may be the age difference. I’m 38, she just turned 21.

Sick of being judged for dating a younger woman!

I would just be called a Cougar, not a loving Predator.

I'm not a predator! I'm a large carnivorous cat that hunts animals!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Xik posted:

My nipple, no!

e: poo poo, this was just posted, I'm too slow.

Something similar happened to my cousin recently, sundress came undone and she flashed some middle aged liquor store cashier.

She just laughed, dude was mortified (of embarrassment, she's quite a pretty lady)

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

MasBrillante posted:

did you paralyze someone driving drunk, or what?

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

MasBrillante posted:

You... Wouldn't? They kinda ruined a family...

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
I can only hope that Brilliante was responding to the story and not that particular response.

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Girlfriend won't go to sleep until she is satisfied with our "cuddle time"

quote:

So before your read, I need to say I have nothing against cuddling to sleep. I actually love it.

The problem I have here is that my girlfriend won't go to sleep, or will cry, unless we have a "cuddle time" before turning off the light.

And honestly I wouldn't even mind if it lasted like 5min, and that we would just drift to sleep while cuddling.

But no, she doesn't want it like that. She absolutely needs the light to be on, otherwise she will be upset.

If I just start to get sleepy (wich I am because I want to sleep), she will get upset.

She absolutely wants to look me in the eyes, so cuddling to sleep is out of the question because I have to keep my eyes open too.

She also needs sweet talk, wich I like but not when it's forced like that. She literally asks me to say cute thing to her, and not just "I love you more than anything", she wants to ear what I think about her, how much my life is wonderful with her, etc... And honestly I have no problem with that, but only when it's spontaneous, not when it's forced. And we say cute thing to each other all day long so it's not like I never say it.

But the worst thing for me is that she will not want to turn off the light and cuddle to sleep until she is satisfied of our cuddles and my talks. And that can take some time. Sometimes 15min, sometimes 1 hour.

I know it is normal to just chill and sweet talk with SO, but it's always a necessity for here to do it right when I tell her I'm tired and I want to sleep.

If I say I'm just too tired, or that it's been some times already and that please could we turn off the light, she will just say "No ! Don't say that !" and will make her "sad puppy face", so I have no say in it.

Seriously, I think she's just being too clingy and childish. Is it unreasonable to just say "good night I love you", and then cuddle to sleep with the light off ? I don't even know anymore if she asks too much or if I don't do enough.

I feel like I have no control over when I can finally drift off to sleep, she has to decide when or else she'll cry for SEVERAL HOURS.

Honestly I wish I could just happily do all that, so that both of us would go to sleep without a problem, but I can't. It's so forced for me, it's too much to comply when I'm tired.

Could I have some insight ? What do you think ? Am I being unreasonable ?

Thanks for reading.

EDIT: Thank you very much to all of you guys, your comments and insights have been really helpful, I will continue to read your replies and answer some of your question. I feel a lot better about the whole thing, and now I'm confident about moving forward and putting a stop to all this. I will talk to her and make her understand that she needs therapy if she wants to make it work.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

“Let her cry, till the tears fall down like rain”

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
how old are these people?

ITS SLEEPYTIME LADY

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Xik posted:

that guy is so much nicer than me

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Midnight Voyager posted:

Because the word means something different to a Japanese person than an English speaker. It means cute/elegant.

Oh, the term didn't come from the book? I was always super confused by that bc Lolita has nothing to do with the fashion, it's not even like using a victorian setting, I figured someone liked the sound of the name without knowing what the book was about.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

PetraCore posted:

Oh, the term didn't come from the book? I was always super confused by that bc Lolita has nothing to do with the fashion, it's not even like using a victorian setting, I figured someone liked the sound of the name without knowing what the book was about.

It did. Or rather it got filtered through the idea of the Lolita Complex (which is just a fancy name for pedophile) which got popularized in Japan in the 90's to talk about schoolgirl outfits and changed in meaning to mean cute/elegant when mainstream people started using it to talk about the burgeoning fashion.

Depending on who you're talking to they could mean it literally either way.

Basically standard poo poo that happens with loan words that got adopted first by creeps and then spread to broader society.

Zore fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Aug 22, 2019

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
My Brother(18) has been poisoning my girlfriend(24) for the past 3 years

quote:

She has always been alergic to lactose very severely to the point where if she had any traces in her food she would basically poo poo herseld on the spot ever since she was a kid. My brother and I have always been on good termes and always hanged out together until 3 years ago when I met my girlfriend. He started getting more distant and mean towards me , talking about how she's ruining our "broship" and taking me away from our family and him . I told him he was crazy and didn't think too much of it until recently.

Going back to 3 years ago when I introduced Katie to my parents he was livid. I moved out about 6 months later because I was tired of his constant bitching about her coming over to sleep and hang out. Ever since then we would have family diners at my parents every month on Sundays. My family is Italian so we eat a lot of pasta and sauce(relevant). My parents make always made 2 separate meals ever since they met her, 1 with no milk/lactose-free milk for Katie and 1 for the rest of us. She never had issues unless there was an accidental cross contamination, which happened every so often.

The problem was, every month , at thoes dinners she was getting sick to the point of rushing to the bathroom and having excutiating diarhea for an hour with severe cramps. Every. Single. Time. At one point I started refusing to go , and my parents kept insisting so I gave it another try. It was fine for a few months and then it started yet again.

This goes on/off for 2 and a half years. I got really mad last week and got up in the middle of dinner and said to my parents: " Something is up and someone is messing with Katie's food!" My parents go quiet and ask me why I would say that. My brother turns rather pale and stopped smiling, I knew it was him. I confronted him and he started crying saying he felt like he had to get payback at her for stealing away his big brother, that it wasn't fair. He said he was adding milk to the batch made for her and he had no regrets.

I was absolutely livid, Katie was aswell. She excused herself and asked me to drive her back to our place. It's been 3 months and she cut contact with my parents. Katie refuses to talk to them anymore because they should of had my brother in check and given him a worst punishment( he litteraly got a "talk", a smalk behind the head and that was it) and said she can't believe I didn't stop talking to them aswell.

My parents, on the other hand, are mad that we let this "little" incident break our relationships. My girlfriend says if I keep contacting them and insisting she forgives my brother she's going to leave me. I love this girl to death, we've got plans to buy a house eventually and have kids, on the other hand, I love my parents too but I can't have both anymore. What should I do?

TLDR; My brother was adding milk to the pasta dishes when my girlfriend who is lactose intolerent came over to get her sick as revenge for "ruining" my relationship with him

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

sneakyfrog posted:

how old are these people?

ITS SLEEPYTIME LADY

LIGHTS OUT
*cries for hours*

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Wife (29) expects me(M31) to be ok with attending inlaws insane Vegas party.

gently caress that! This is just ridiculous. I’d back out as well.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Panfilo posted:

LIGHTS OUT
*cries for hours*

I've had to sleep train my little girl. It took about a week but she can be put to sleep without being rocked there pretty easily now. We used the Ferber method. He should try it.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Xik posted:

Secretly poisoning someone is a major "end the relationship" gently caress up.

That is a straight psychopath move and far more indicative of dangerous behavior in general then "waaah she's stealing you from me"

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Xik posted:

This is when you turn "cuddle time" into "huge fart time"

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Flannelette posted:

This is when you turn "cuddle time" into "huge fart time"

having diarrhea in my bed to own my gf

Barudak
May 7, 2007

pentyne posted:

Secretly poisoning someone is a major "end the relationship" gently caress up.

That is a straight psychopath move and far more indicative of dangerous behavior in general then "waaah she's stealing you from me"

Its also an obviously untrue motive because his parents knew

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Xik posted:

Ok expecting him to cut contact with the family is extreme, but lmbo at insisting she forgive psycho bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Also that cuddle time one deeply disturbs me, she's gonna end up wearing that guy's skin.