Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

“The gently caress do you mean I can’t pay my mortgage washing dishes anymore?!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Words
Jan 21, 2015
Does the Freep Facebook count? Because this is from their post on the El Paso mass shooting. There were, of course, people talking about how he was clearly a leftist antifa, but this takes the cake for me:

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
freep: we need to be armed and ready at all times to fight off Those People

also freep: it is literally impossible for one of us to shoot someone, FALSE FLAG

E: seems like irl false flag incidents are almost exclusively the sort of thing that freepers would buy into the official story of, ie the Reichstag fire or Tonkin Gulf. I think the soviets staged an incident to attack Finland in 1939, freepers would accept that as a false flag I guess

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Freep: I agreed with about 70% of it

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Jagged Jim posted:

Freep: I agreed with about 70% of it

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

freep: we need to be armed and ready at all times to fight off Those People

also freep: it is literally impossible for one of us to shoot someone, FALSE FLAG

E: seems like irl false flag incidents are almost exclusively the sort of thing that freepers would buy into the official story of, ie the Reichstag fire or Tonkin Gulf. I think the soviets staged an incident to attack Finland in 1939, freepers would accept that as a false flag I guess

Or Germany staging an attack on a radar station with prisoners dressed in Polish uniforms to bring WWII to Europe after months of propaganda about how the Poles were an imminent threat to the Reich and likely to attack any day now.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Was The Texas and Ohio Shootings Orchestrated by the Left?

quote:

Nancy Pelosi did say that August was going to be the month the Dems would be on message. How convienant these shootings occurred right at the start of the month. Coincidence? Hmmm.
1 posted on 8/4/2019, 7:53:34 PM by BlackFemaleArmyColonel
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: BlackFemaleArmyColonel
My guess?

Mass shootings starting as soon as democrats are in political trouble.

*cough* Epstein arrested *cough*

Q: Just how many mass shootings they are willing to provide to get Epstein and his democrat and RINO clients off the front page?

A: As many as it takes.

6 posted on 8/4/2019, 8:01:13 PM by null and void (When the only tool you have is a hammer, ALL your problems look like skulls.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

This is like Independence Day if Bill Pullman was a Freeper.

quote:

Yes it was.I believe we need to know the medications these demons were taking. The left does not care about the lost innocent lives. The left is for total population control. The only thing the democrats have left is violence because violence upsets hard working descent people. Especially women who just care about the lives and future of their children. This is what the left wants to do. Make us all sick and fearful. And vote for them and hate President Trump. We are not going to fall for their propaganda. We went through LBJ, Jimmie Carter, the Clintons, the Bushes, Muslim Obama...never again...we are awake...too many have died because of the policies of these presidents and the American people have them figured out. Good people didn’t want these people to die. Evil people killed them because they believed if they terrorize US, we will surrender. We will not surrender. We will NEVER surrender to fascism. We will Fight for our Freedom even if we have to make the ultimate sacrifice. Better to be dead than be under communist, left wing and Islamic tyrants!

31 posted on 8/4/2019, 8:45:02 PM by Chuck N

quote:

57 posted on 8/4/2019, 9:51:59 PM by Windflier (Torches and pitchforks ripen on the vine. Left too long, they become black rifles.)

quote:

Stop making Freepers look stupid.

64 posted on 8/4/2019, 10:05:57 PM by bwest

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Georgia Peach posted:

This is like Independence Day if Bill Pullman was a Freeper.
Freep Dems are so much cooler than real life Dems.

Freep Dems: Total population control, the eradication of whiteness, some form of Communist Islam.

Real life Dems: What if guns but we make them unaffordable for minorities and anyone in a low income area?
https://twitter.com/JohnDelaney/status/1158054934765539330

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Trump claims he wants ‘strong background checks’ on guns

quote:

To: Poison Pill
As the voters welcome president Biden...

2 posted on 8/5/2019, 5:02:21 AM by Beagle8U (It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you place the blame.)

quote:

Trump’s problem is he listens to that moron daughter of his,
that liberal twit should be banned from the Whitehouse.

10 posted on 8/5/2019, 5:08:59 AM by Beagle8U (It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you place the blame.)

quote:

Trump in other words is speaking of tyranny?

Obama was better for the second amendment than Trump.

13 posted on 8/5/2019, 5:10:40 AM by AmericanCheeseFood (Fox Shadowbans People On Comments)

quote:

To: Beagle8U
Trump’s problem is he listens to that moron daughter of his...
I doubt that. I have two liberal daughters. I figure they will grow out of it, but they are in their mid-30’s.
Politically, I consider them children. Toddlers, actually.

23 posted on 8/5/2019, 5:15:32 AM by cuban leaf (We're living in Dr. Zhivago but without the love triangle)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

quote:

Obama was better for the second amendment than Trump.
I want this Freeper to be sent back in time to October 2016 to go around shouting like an angry male Cassandra on blood pressure meds and get zotted within seconds.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Good to know Freep still thinks the conductors of a worldwide conspiracy are as dumb as they are and would reuse the same guy more than once as a shooter without changing his appearance even slightly.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Random Words posted:

Does the Freep Facebook count? Because this is from their post on the El Paso mass shooting. There were, of course, people talking about how he was clearly a leftist antifa, but this takes the cake for me:

Every right-wing mass shooter thread on freep is half " false flag, true conservatives are nonviolent, the left are the real racists" and half "well actually the shooter has a good point about the Jews and gays, conservatives would never do this but they should, the left accuses us of being violent anyway so the victims got what they asked for"

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

chitoryu12 posted:

Good to know Freep still thinks the conductors of a worldwide conspiracy are as dumb as they are and would reuse the same guy more than once as a shooter without changing his appearance even slightly.

Also that they're face blind, because while they do look similar they're very clearly not the same person.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
"BlackFemaleArmyColonel"

Lol, sure

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
WhiteMaleNavyReservist was already taken.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

She used to be a captain, for the longest time 🤔

I didn’t think Freep did name changes, so someone got a new name to match their promotion (lol).

Guavanaut posted:

WhiteMaleNavyReservist was already taken.

But this is more likely.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

pookel posted:

"BlackFemaleArmyColonel"

Lol, sure

Right up there with "Former Democrat Party Member"

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
The well known 'Democrat' Party.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Captain Monkey posted:

The well known 'Democrat' Party.

They've tried to use this so many times in the faked Facebook profiles of the El Paso shooter and the MAGABomber to "prove" they're liberal plants. What they forget is that real Democrats probably would refer to the party by its proper name.

It's hilarious. They've huffed their own farts about Democrats for so long that they've literally forgotten that their caricatures are just caricatures.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

They've tried to use this so many times in the faked Facebook profiles of the El Paso shooter and the MAGABomber to "prove" they're liberal plants. What they forget is that real Democrats probably would refer to the party by its proper name.

It's hilarious. They've huffed their own farts about Democrats for so long that they've literally forgotten that their caricatures are just caricatures.

I don't think they actually give a poo poo about "real" democrats. It's not like they have a good line on reality in any cases. It should be a non-shocker that the Democrats and liberals they are railing against are equally as fictitious as most of the things they are nominally for.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

Their brains are so melted they don't have any idea that that *isn't* the real name. They just use it habitually.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Thought it was maybe posted here but I can’t find it and my google skills are failing me: anyone got a link to the CYOA someone is running offsite set in the patriot fiction dystopia of Victoria?

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Checking in with Freeper WashingtonFire.

quote:

To: MAGA_patriot
The fact that man learned holy men have said the spirit of the Lord is stronger with Trump than any other should give pause for thought, as should the fact his victory was nothing short of a miracle.

Trump is quite possible an angel, a divine being of The Lord

35 posted on 8/21/2019, 10:29:08 AM by WashingtonFire (We stand for God, For Country and for Trump)

quote:

To: SeekAndFind
Whilst the Dummyrats are battling each other to get their latest fart on that hours News, Trump is thinking in epochs, looking at the world 200-300 years from now.

Trump is the greatest strategic genius the world has known in 2 millennia

6 posted on 8/21/2019, 11:47:12 AM by WashingtonFire (We stand for God, For Country and for Trump)

On the Prime Minister of Denmark:

quote:

To: 4Runner
She mostly likely wants the Trump to bang her !

Trump bedding her and then taking Greenland would be the biggest Win ever !

21 posted on 8/21/2019, 10:54:11 AM by WashingtonFire (We stand for God, For Country and for Trump)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
If this was anywhere but freep I would be 100% convinced those are troll posts.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Remember when we used to have to come into this thread to see crazy political and social opinions?

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

jojoinnit posted:

Remember when we used to have to come into this thread to see crazy political and social opinions?

ikr, the thread's kind of redundant now isn't it.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Cactus posted:

Dangit I've been with this thread through 3 presidents I will not stop now.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
I need one last hit of "freep election night loss posts"

Just

One more. And one for the road

And a little something for my bedstand in the morning.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

RagnarokAngel posted:

Dangit I've been with this thread through 3 2 presidents I will not stop now.

edited for me

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
god I've been ignoring Freep since trump won and I kinda naively assumed they'd die out in their nevertrump/whooo trump yea he can gently caress my wife war but I guess like the GOP itself they solved that by just kicking out the three dudes who were nevertrump and tripling down.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Georgia Peach posted:

Checking in with Freeper WashingtonFire.

Checking in with a specific user prompted me to open freep for the first time in like a year and see what savagesusie has been up to.

She hasn't posted since June of 2018. There have been no threads mentioning her by name.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

McGlockenshire posted:

Checking in with a specific user prompted me to open freep for the first time in like a year and see what savagesusie has been up to.

She hasn't posted since June of 2018. There have been no threads mentioning her by name.

savagesusie dead maybe

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Did other Freepers ever respond to her ramblings?

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

Cactus posted:

I think we can close this thread after election night 2020 and a Trump loss. If Trump wins again, however, it should remain open.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
I think the inverse.

I've been considering adding AR-15 and another couple sites like that that seem to be the new age freep.

could 100% revitalize this thread but I don't know that I am mentally strong enough to dig through that place day after day.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

McGlockenshire posted:

I think she disappeared once before and came back, but not this long. Death is equally likely as a mental institution imo, if her posts were earnest she's legitimately crazy not just a lovely person.

Ubiquitous_ posted:

I think we can close this thread after election night 2020 and a Trump loss. If Trump wins again, however, it should remain open.

Um, no. FReep is way more fun when it's full of impotent rage, if anything we needed to lock it during Trump's term because this poo poo is depressing for the most part. The day he moves out of the white house will certainly be a high point though.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Seriously, Obama winning in 08 and Obgerfell vs. Hodges were peak times for this thread. Trump losing will be the shot in the arm this thread needs. Make the freep thread great again.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

bird cooch posted:

I think the inverse.

I've been considering adding AR-15 and another couple sites like that that seem to be the new age freep.

could 100% revitalize this thread but I don't know that I am mentally strong enough to dig through that place day after day.

I don't know if that's a good idea. Part of what makes this cathartic kinda is that it's a forum full of users who have aged as poorly as the site they cling to. It's impotent yelling by old people but the same thing written by somebody in their 30-40s would probably feel much more visceral and soul-tearing.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

RagnarokAngel posted:

Seriously, Obama winning in 08 and Obgerfell vs. Hodges were peak times for this thread. Trump losing will be the shot in the arm this thread needs. Make the freep thread great again.

You're forgetting "I should have voted for Hillary." Trump has been a fascinating time for freep because he keeps doing poo poo that pisses them off, and they can't handle it any way except declaring him to be the Antichrist, then memory holing everything so we can start all over again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

RagnarokAngel posted:

Yeah this. I want to see them terrified and freaking out again.

Even more than usual I mean.