Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Pinecone Sample posted:

AITA for allowing two teenagers to be spit on by a llama?

Definitely NTA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My [30F] brother [36M] has organised an ill-advised surprise party for my father [70M].

Our Dad [70M] is a complete introvert. When we were younger, he never brought friends round to the house or went out very often. He likes his own space and has always (to my chagrin) used excessive alcohol to handle social engagements.

Although he's not officially diagnosed (he's very oldschool and would never get psych help) my Dad shares a lot of common ground with people on the autism spectrum (I know because I am one). He likes things to be a certain way, and can get quite stressed if everything is not perfectly to his taste. He hates loud places/groups of people, and it takes him a couple of days to recover from social events.

He's the kind of guy who refused to make a speech at my sister's wedding because the idea of standing up in front of a group was too mortifying, and missed her first dance because the second-hand embarrassment of seeing other people dance was too much.

So imagine my reaction when one of my brothers, "James" [36M] reveals via text that he has organised a surprise birthday party of 70-80 people to greet my Dad at a booked-out restaurant in 2 weeks' time. Including the following extremely awkward confirmed attendees:

His estranged sister (our aunt), a religious fanatic, and her husband (whom we all loathe and don't speak to)
His ex wife (our Mom) who is hated by aforementioned estranged sister
Some randoms he worked with before retirement and hasn't spoken to in 5 years
Our neighbour and his family (whom he despises)
As you're probably gathering from this post, my Dad is far from perfect and can be pretty difficult to deal with. That said, the last thing I want is for him to feel ambushed, stressed out, and humiliated on his own birthday. This event sounds like the exact opposite of something he would enjoy, and I have absolutely no idea what possessed James to go ahead with it.

I personally feel that organising this is more about James' own ego than the enjoyment of our Dad, as James is highly extroverted and the kind of person who thinks everyone needs to be as outgoing as them. He is not a bad guy, but not exactly the most empathetic. It pains me to make him feel bad for trying to organise something nice, but I feel that I have to step in, either to stop the party from happening, covertly dis-invite a few people, or warn my Dad.

Is it reasonable to ask James to call off the party? Is it reasonable to warn my Dad if the party goes ahead?

Or do I just kick back with a glass of strong liquor and watch the drama unfold?

tl;dr: Dad hates parties/people. My brother has organised a 70-person strong surprise party, which would be hell for my Dad and a bit awkward for the rest of us. My sister and I think this is a nightmare idea. What would you do?

Thanks in advance!

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for not telling my dinner guests that I cooked our meal with my feet?

To preface, I had meningitis as a kid and now have neither of my arms. My right arm was amputated at the shoulder and my left amputated just above my elbow. Therefore, I have absolutely no use of my arms. I do everything with my feet or someone else does it for me. I have an all day caregiver that I pay to help me with most things.

I live with my fiancée and the above mentioned caregiver. My fiancée and caregiver used to do all of the cooking because I never dared to try cooking with my feet. That was until recently. I saw a video on Facebook a few months ago of a young woman cooking a meal successfully with her feet. This inspired me and I’ve gotten quite good at it. This is all 100% sanitary as I wash my feet thoroughly before and throughout the process.

I invited a couple of friends over for dinner, both of them having had meals with us before. Previously, my caregiver had cooked for us (she’s an awesome cook and loves to cook) when my friends were over. This time, we served dinner and all was well. It was delicious and everyone seemed to enjoy it. My friends turned to my caregiver and said “wow, that was delicious thanks caregiver” and my caregiver replied that this meal was all my doing. The look on my friends faces was absolutely horrified as they realized the implications of what that meant. Both of my friends gave me a funny look and left in a hurry. I was shocked and upset by their reaction.

This morning I woke up to a text telling me how uncool that was and that I shouldn’t have cooked with my feet because that’s dirty and gross. They say that they’re afraid of getting sick and feel violated.

AITA?

Edit: Thank you all! This comment thread has given me some much needed clarity surrounding this situation. I appreciate everyone’s comments. Side note: I almost want to say to them if they ever cook dinner for me “you cooked this with your HANDS how could you? You wipe your rear end with those hands, you know?”

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My [30F] brother [36M] has organised an ill-advised surprise party for my father [70M].

I would just turn around and walk back out the door.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for not telling my dinner guests that I cooked our meal with my feet?

yeah hands are way more germy than feet

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

cumshitter posted:

Utilizing my superior mathematical knowledge learned from my financial career I have developed a way of accurately predicting the actions of large groups of people. I call it this new science psychohistory.

Using it, I have determined that within the next 1,000 year the heterosexuals who run our society will doom the empire of man, leading to a 10,000 year age of chaos. Which is why I am establishing a colony of people who will seclude themselves from the world, with clear instructions to only act when their options are reduced to one singular path. Utilizing my mathematically derived predictions they will form the foundation of a new galactic government which will establish an everlasting age of peace.

I have named this project The Power Bottom. For the age of peace will be built upon this indestructible altar.

I just wanted to say that I have enough of a Foundation to appreciate this joke.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

My (25F) bf (37M) gets jealous of the attention I give my cat

quote:

I currently live with my sister and we have a cat. My bf lives on the other side of town. There have been a few times when I am with him and I realize my sister is not available to feed our cat. I will tell him I really have to go home to make sure he gets fed. He will get annoyed and say “you care more about that cat than me” or “you don’t make sure I get fed.”

It’s not like I’m constantly leaving him to go spend time with my cat... but if my sister and I don’t feed him, he’s not going to feed himself. It’s my responsibility to make sure he’s cared for. I try to communicate with my sister and plan ahead but sometimes things fall through.

It frustrates me that he says this because often times he will go all day without eating and then when we meet up he will be very low energy and even in a bad mood and complain he hasn’t eaten all day. It makes me feel as though it is somehow my fault, even though I’ve been busy with other responsibilities and haven’t even been with him all day.

We go out to eat together and I cook for him on a regular basis.

Why does he say this??? I feel like he’s making me crazy. He acts jealous of the attention I give my cat!! And trust me I am not one of those crazy cat ladies that is obsessed with my cat. If anything I should probably give my cat more attention than I do.

Tl;dr my boyfriend gets jealous of the attention I give my cat (I.e. making sure my cat eats). He implies that it is my responsibility to feed him (my bf). He makes me feel bad when he hasn’t eaten enough (even when I have no control over this b/c I’m not with him).

Edit: we have been together for 4 years

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

LadyPictureShow posted:

Feed him the cat

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

tactlessbastard posted:

Feed him the cat Feed him to the cat

FTFY

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

LadyPictureShow posted:

Maybe she uses a Licki, in which case I would have some reservations too.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

I don’t get that. I probably give my girlfriend’s cat almost as much attention as I give her

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I read this post to my psychotherapist partner, who was silent for a while and then said "I would bet Dad's relationship with well-meaning brother is more complicated than she realizes," grimly, which seems like a safe bet.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Scathach posted:

Captured llama? My dude, llamas were domesticated before horses and generally enjoy hanging out with people. Also lol at anyone making one of those spit, they're generally so even-tempered that you have to be a real dick to get the green goop. Glad the kids got spit on.

Some years ago I worked at a zoo, and during those years the man Jack Hannah himself showed up for some anniversary or something. I remember being so excited to see him...but he barely spoke to any of the staff other than the owner himself, was rude the few times he did a Q&A with us, and when he did book signings for the staff, he barely looked at you, took the book, scribbled a well practiced signature (guess I should be happy it wasn't a stamp?) and almost hit you with it to get it gone.

And then comes a live TV broadcast, and he was in the llama yard. Now these llamas were fairly old and set in their ways, and did not appreciate having to stand near this guy, who talked all happy and fake to the camera while he patted the llama on the side of the face. Llama took it for a few moments, then gave no warning; he swung his head around to try and smack Jack, and then as the man stumbled and rolled away, SPIT that green solid spit at the dude. Sadly he missed.

Everyone on staff loved that llama in that instant. He had to finish the broadcast outside the exhibit.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

spite house posted:

I read this post to my psychotherapist partner, who was silent for a while and then said "I would bet Dad's relationship with well-meaning brother is more complicated than she realizes," grimly, which seems like a safe bet.

At bare minimum, I'm betting the brother is hoping for a big happy-family reconciliation between Dad and the estranged aunt and has decided it's best to stage this in public so they have to play along. So gross.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Is it still murder or has heart disease become the leading cause now?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Llamas 🦙 are good and chill. My dad has some and they love to just hang out.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
Update: My sister (F22) ripped up my(F19) Stan Lee autograph and I haven't forgiven her even tough our mother (F46) is pressuring me to

quote:

Thanks for the great advice. So a lot has happened after mom and sister left and we took the money that was menat for my sister's car down payment for the restoration.

My grandma called me and asked what was happening.

I explained to my grandma what happened and tried explaining who Stan Lee was. Surprisingly she understood just perfectly. I was relieved. For a moment I thought that my dad and I would get poo poo from everyone. My sister started giving me poo poo about telling our grandma and being a "snitch". I told her that she asked me and I just told the truth.

But what took the cake was that my sister apparently ranted in her friend group chat about me and how she couldn't understand my behavior. She again ridiculed my hobby and so on. One of the dudes was really pissed and they had a big argument in the gc. The dude was so mad that he posted the screenshots in his insta story and they spread like wildfire. She is now being ostracized by our community with a few exceptions.

My mom and sister came back in the morning. They didn't talk much to us . My mom came in my room and asked if we found somone that restored the picture. We had a short dry conversation till she asked me why I was making such a big deal about it. And I shut her up like you guys told me to. I started by explain who Stan Lee was, how long the painting took me, how much it meant to me, equated it to the monetary value and ended it with "it is not only about the autograph. It's about the disrespect you both showed me and how little you seemed to care about me. You said that it was not worth it to destroy family over materialistic things but your daughter destroyed my most valuable possention because I didn't lend her my jacket "

Ya'll my mom cried. She apologized profusely. She said she just didn't know how to deal with it and just wanted the tension to be over and as I was more cool headed than my sister she selfishly expected me to be the bigger person.

My mom and dad are now talking to my sister very seriously because she has yet to apologize for everything.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Pinecone Sample posted:

Update: My sister (F22) ripped up my(F19) Stan Lee autograph and I haven't forgiven her even tough our mother (F46) is pressuring me to

well that's something. i don't get what the gently caress's wrong with the sister, i've met 8-year-olds more mature than her

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
She literally thinks it's a juvenile hobby and has no respect for it and in typical dumb teen fashion thinks everyone agrees / has no empathy for it

I enjoy that she ranted to her friends bout it and it turned into the "Baby Ruth/THE GREAT BAMBINO?!" scene from the Sandlot

HazCat
May 4, 2009

goethe.cx posted:

well that's something. i don't get what the gently caress's wrong with the sister, i've met 8-year-olds more mature than her

The mum explains right there what's wrong with the sister. The mum has found it easier to make the OP suck it up and be 'cool headed' every time the sister is a brat, and in doing so has taught the sister that being a brat is a totally consequence-free way to act.

Mum has trained her daughter to be a huge rear end in a top hat because that was easier than actually parenting her.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug
She's 22 years old, she's a full adult.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

FilthyImp posted:

She literally thinks it's a juvenile hobby and has no respect for it and in typical dumb teen fashion thinks everyone agrees / has no empathy for it

I enjoy that she ranted to her friends bout it and it turned into the "Baby Ruth/THE GREAT BAMBINO?!" scene from the Sandlot

It's safe to say 95% of the world knows who Stan Lee is and his role in creating some of the most famous superheros of all time thanks to 12 years of blockbuster movies alongside his countless cameos in said movies. My parents know who he is despite never having read comic books in their lives but going to see the big movies.

This girl going to her social group expecting to be applauded for her actions is hilarious because anyone remotely normal would see what she did as horrifically hosed up and just light her up for it.

Even after all that, still blaming the younger sister...that is some ice cold NPD that can't ever be overlooked.

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Patrick Spens posted:

Adults are built on the foundations that were laid when they were children, and there's zero chance that this is the first time OP has been expected to just take her sister's abuse so that their mum can avoid parenting.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Patrick Spens posted:

A womanchild

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Patrick Spens posted:

Only in the most technical sense

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

HazCat posted:

The mum explains right there what's wrong with the sister. The mum has found it easier to make the OP suck it up and be 'cool headed' every time the sister is a brat, and in doing so has taught the sister that being a brat is a totally consequence-free way to act.

Mum has trained her daughter to be a huge rear end in a top hat because that was easier than actually parenting her.

That story really hit home for my wife, this was her relationship with her sister growing up.

(Apparently she had a very similar incident happen, except without the signature of a dead famous guy she idolized. It was one of the few times her sister actually got in trouble for wrecking her poo poo though because their mom is an artist and took destruction of art seriously.)

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Communist Walrus posted:

Only in the most technical sense

Perfect. It's like the hundreds of manchild posts we see in this thread. It's more like a brute force approach to growing up, like technically yes she spent time as that consciousness to meet what society considers adulthood, but practically is a child by any reasonable emotional standard.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

My (29F) husband (32M) and his health (7yr relationship)

quote:

So my (29F) husband (32M) are at an impasse with his health. Hes constantly complaining about how he feels like something is "wrong" with him but every single time I've gotten him to go to the doctor he refuses the follow up appts for blood draws etc, because (direct quote) "it's not all at one doctors office and I dont want to go to multiple places".

I'm literally at my wits end with this. My MIL (64F) is a hypochondriac and is constantly telling him hes probably dying of whatever random disease shes recently read about. Hes convinced he has probably got lung/throat cancer, he probably has hep C from using his dads razor from 7 years before his dad was diagnosed with hep C, and tonight hes convinced hes having a heart attack but IMO what hes describing is him having heartburn (I offered to take him to the ER or call for paramedics to no avail).

I have been trying to be supportive but literally after this going on for 2 yrs it's on my last nerve. I try convincing him to make doc appts, but its fruitless. I'm at the point I want to tell him either go to the doctor or STFU but I dont wanna seem heartless to him. We have 2 young kids and all it does is give me anxiety that he thinks hes dying but he literally shows no symptoms of really anything wrong.

Is there a way to get through to him about how he needs to go get checked out, what should I do or say, aside from holding his hand and making him an appt then driving him there??

TL;DR- my husband refuses to get help or do follow up for his perceived health issues.

Sucks that you married the reincarnation of Stonewall Jackson.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Straight White Shark posted:

That story really hit home for my wife, this was her relationship with her sister growing up.

(Apparently she had a very similar incident happen, except without the signature of a dead famous guy she idolized. It was one of the few times her sister actually got in trouble for wrecking her poo poo though because their mom is an artist and took destruction of art seriously.)

Have there ever been any examples of someone pulling the "you cant abandon your family no matter what" for anything other then horrific abuse, mistreatment, really gross behavior, serious criminal acts etc?

Because every time I see it mentioned its "Just because your mother stole your identity and racked up $40k in CC debt in your name there's no reason to ignore her on mothers day"

welcome to hell
Jun 9, 2006
My husband [31M] very much wants to be a sperm donor and it makes me [28F] uncomfortable

quote:

The title's pretty straightforward. We've been married for a while, with no kids. They were totally on the table as a 'soon' thing up until life got in the way. Now I'm on long-term birth control so it's safe to say kids aren't on the menu for at least another two or three years.

Lately he's been very into sperm donation. This is something he told me he'd always wanted since we started dating. It didn't bother me at first since I think sperm donation is a wonderful thing. Lately, however, his enthusiasm has me feeling strange over it. I've expressed my discomfort to him, and he said he understands but is really passionate about helping contribute to family planning. He even reminisced about the time in his youth when a pair of his lesbian friends scouted him as their donor of choice.

I don't know how I feel about this. Before getting to know him I would've thought nothing of it, but now that I do know him more I'm quite... perturbed. TMI but he has a massive breeding/pregnancy fetish, and in the back of my mind this feels like a safer option to satisfy it. Though he loves talking about how attractive I'll be when I'm pregnant, insisting how much he's looking forward to kids, etc... He doesn't seem to be proactively making that happen. I let him know pretty often that I'm down to get my b.c. removed and start a family, but he's dragging his feet. We're married and stable, so I feel this is as best a time as any. Sometimes it feels like he prefers the idea of parenthood to the reality of it. Also, he's -not- okay with me donating eggs.

Am I being weird? Are his feelings at all unusual or am I overreacting?

TLDR: Husband is really into donating sperm and plans to do it sometime soon. I feel strange about it.

Edit: Talked it over with my husband after he got home from work. He admitted that he hadn't given any thought to the idea of future biological offspring contacting him but described the scenario as 'fun and interesting'. He also likened it to giving blood or plasma. When I asked why he couldn't just give either of those he didn't have an answer. I feel even stranger now.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Your husband wants kids really badly and you dont and hes trying to avoid hating you which has resulted in him attempting to roleplay a salmon right down to a drop in intelligence.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Am I crazy for getting mad over my husband trying to take a stripper home? Relationships
submitted 6 hours ago by psychoPRN

quote:

Husband [28] went to a bachelor party over the weekend out of state, went to a strip club, general bachelor party stuff. Backstory: I’m[29F] not uptight or conservative in any way and I really don’t care that he goes to a strip club or watched porn or even grabs some titties at the strip club (with permission from the woman of course). The next day, I was searching for my dad on hubby’s Facebook as I don’t have my own and my dad said he posted some pictures of my two year old, up comes a females name. I check it out and he had friend requested her. I called and asked why he was trying to make friends with a girl that happens to live in the same area he’s partying in, he denies it.

I text him screenshots of what I accidentally discovered and he said “that’s the dumb stripper everyone was trying to get to come back to the house”. Everyone he was with has Facebook and most are single, childless men. If everyone else wanted to have her back to the house why didn’t they ask? And if that’s what he was trying to do, why didn’t he message her instead of friend requesting? He’s a generally trustworthy person. Just acting off. Such as washing his clothing upon his return; normally he would just leave it all in the laundry basket. O

He couldn’t answer my basic questions and just responded that I was “crazy” and that I was mad over nothing. Am I actually crazy for thinking there was more to this?!

I have been known to get a little crazy in the past, is that what I’m doing this time or am I justified in how I’m feeling?

TLDR; husband tried to get a stripper to go back to the house he was staying at out of state for a bachelor party. Am I wrong for getting mad?

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

My [41 M] girlfriend [36F] may not be working when we are married? How do I deal with this?
[quote]
Does anyone have any advice for relationships where one partner does not work? My gf [36F] has a master's degree but has very little motivation to work. She completed her undergraduate degree late in life and recently finished an MBA. She has not worked in six years because of undergrad and then grad school and I have struggled for the full length of our relationship [9 months] to get her to be more serious about finding a job. My fear is that she will not be working during our marriage and this will put an additional burden on me to support us financially. She already seems to treat me like an ATM and while everything else in our relationship is great, the financial side does not look good since I may be the only breadwinner. This is something that would probably create a lot of resentment and many friends and even family members advised me not to marry her in part because they know that I would be very resentful if I had to support someone who could work but is lackadaisical about finding a job. When I bring it up with her, she says that her ex-boyfriends always paid for everything.

I love her more than anyone I have ever dated in my life but never thought that I might be married to someone who may not be employed. Everyone I dated before this were not good matches and some of them had some serious problems so I feel lucky to be with my girlfriend because we have the same ideas on family relationships, having kids, raising kids, where to live, politics, general lifestyle issues- just not work/finances. She is great except that she is lazy and has a sense of entitlement that I have not encountered before and I do not think that it is something I could ever accept.

tldr; My girlfriend does not want to work and we are talking about getting married. Is there a way to avoid resentment?
[/b]

This woman is perfect! This relationship is great!
(Please don't tell me otherwise :ohdear:)

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Pinecone Sample posted:

AITA for allowing two teenagers to be spit on by a llama?

"LLea'me,llamalone"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

You are 41, at this point whats holding out for one more relationship after this one?

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

My (45M) ex-wife (45F)'s (almost ex) husband (65M) is desperately trying to get in touch with me

quote:

Thank you for reading, I am using a throwaway.

When I was 25 I got married to a girl I met in college, let's call her Ann. I thought Ann was the love of my life and she seemed to think the same so after 2 years of dating, we got married and a month later she was pregnant. Our twin boys were born 9 months later. A life full of bliss, right?

Wrong. 1 month after giving birth, a new manager was hired at the company she worked at and she immediately started an affair with him, despite him being married. 6 months later I was divorced, poor and I had to fight for custody of my twins. My ex's new bf, let's name him John, also wanted our kids to call him dad. So for the next few years life was not fun to try to co-parent with these two.

They got married 2 years later and never had children. Everytime I would see John, he would pretend to be better than me, cause he was richer, 'smarter', etc. Ann ofcourse loved it.

When my boys were 12, and legally allowed to choose who they wanted to live with, they chose me and my wife. Soon afterward, John and Ann broke up a first time but got back together.

Cue to now, Ann has filed for divorce 12 months ago cause she was cheating on John with a co-worker. She has moved in with said co-worker.

Ever since, John, has tried to reach out to me. First through the kids, by asking them my number, which they did not give. And now by social media. He feels that we are 'in the same boat', and wants to talk about it. I have tried blocking him, but he continues to create new accounts, this morning, I received a mail from him.

How do I get rid of him, or is it wise to speak to him?

Tl;dr: My (45M) ex-wife (45F)'s (almost ex) husband (65M) is desperately trying to get in touch with me, what to do?

:owned:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I want to get a Masters in Not Doing Business now. That sounds pretty sweet.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

DemoneeHo posted:

My (45M) ex-wife (45F)'s (almost ex) husband (65M) is desperately trying to get in touch with me

Well based on how this thread usually escalates please dont try to get back at him by banging his first wife

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

DemoneeHo posted:

:owned:
What he want to do? start an ex husband club like some stupid romcom or some poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Xik posted:

What he want to do? start an ex husband club like some stupid romcom or some poo poo?

Divine Secrets of the TaTa Brotherhood