Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Funny if true but probably false

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Their agents called back and said if any other teams wanted them they would have already been traded for future picks.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Lol

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

FizFashizzle posted:

Florio also makes poo poo up.

I want to believe.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Dolphins are still going to give Pats issues next week. It is known.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

they called him randy dalton

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Dolphins are still going to give Pats issues next week. It is known.

Not this time.

We traded away “giving the Pats fits in Miami” for a second and fifth round pick.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
the bengals covered. they’re back baby!!!!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when the "3-13" Bengals get their 5th and final win this season i'm going to turn to you, stick my fingers in your mouth, and use the ash that your words turned into to write "why so seriouS" on your football forehead.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Who’s left of value in Miami that could actually be traded? Lol

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
49ers Defense did a fantastic job as a pass rush. The loving DC needs to fix his poo poo when it comes to third and long. He keeps backing up the players. Get aggressive.

Jimmy looked rusty out there, some passes were off and some the playcalls got a little too cute.

Still pretty drat happy we got our first road win since Dec 2017.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

DariusLikewise posted:

Drake I guess and maybe Parker? :shrug:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Intruder posted:

Drake I guess and maybe Parker? :shrug:

Chiefs ought to be calling about Howard.

e: I guess if they can fit him in, I forgot he got paid.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

DariusLikewise posted:

Reshad Jones, Xavien Howard

Uh...Kenyan Drake maybe.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Strip mining the entire roster is pretty dangerous this isn’t the NBA where you can turn everything around with one big tank.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Today’s Chargers game had to be about the worst case scenario for Melvin Gordon’s holdout. Ekeler looked like a loving superstar and Justin Jackson looked good in his limited role and had multiple 20+ yard runs.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Ehud posted:

Reshad Jones, Xavien Howard

Uh...Kenyan Drake maybe.

Minkah

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Dak Prescott threw the ball very well

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Fentry posted:

Today’s Chargers game had to be about the worst case scenario for Melvin Gordon’s holdout. Ekeler looked like a loving superstar and Justin Jackson looked good in his limited role and had multiple 20+ yard runs.

Ekeler is my best friend

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

regardless of how the game ends, know that the Detroit Lions are, have always been, and will always be, trash garbage.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
The future of the team (in the eyes of the GM and coaches) were specifically taken aside and assured about the path forward and how they fit into the long term plans... so you’d have to think they aren’t too upset bc they knew and like who is requesting trades otherwise? Dudes who blew assignments?

Then again tunsil was part of that too and uh well

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/Brett_McMurphy/status/1170842143017054209?s=19

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Rumor multiple dolphins players want a trade.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

"Good players on bad team want to play for good team"

Ok but what does that have to do with players on the Dolphins?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

BlindSite posted:

Rumor multiple dolphins players want a trade.

Who’s left that anybody would want?

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Amy Pole Her posted:

The future of the team (in the eyes of the GM and coaches) were specifically taken aside and assured about the path forward and how they fit into the long term plans... so you’d have to think they aren’t too upset bc they knew and like who is requesting trades otherwise? Dudes who blew assignments?

Then again tunsil was part of that too and uh well

Being told there's a plan is pretty different from being the butt of jokes league-wide though

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/JayGlazer/status/1170848941920796672

bugsbunnyflorida.gif

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Metapod posted:

Ohio 0-2

Pittsburgh is basically ohio so it's probably going to be 0-3 before the night is over.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Bip Roberts posted:

Pittsburgh is basically ohio so it's probably going to be 0-3 before the night is over.

is indianapolis also in ohio

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

PupsOfWar posted:

is indianapolis also in ohio

Indiana is worse than Ohio (although theres less of it) but maybe.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Jameis is the worst starting QB in the NFL. He looked so lost today.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

If we’re doing that then Cincy is Kentucky

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Intruder posted:

are the brissett colts good or are the chargers bad?

Both teams played pretty sloppy ball but the Colts IMO are still a solid team with a good coaching staff. Brissett has a fuckin gun for an arm and made some great throws today. They ran the Chargers over all second half. If like, one of those plays in the first half went their way, they'd be walking out of LA with a win. They're in a good position going forward.

Chargers basically feel like a similar team to last year: talented, good coaching staff, but somewhat banged up and deficient in a couple key areas. They're still a good team and it was a hard fought game between two good squads.
Ekeler and Jackson were both fantastic today, all things considered.

Durandal1707 fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Sep 9, 2019

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I have mixed feelings on how the Bengals played but I think the coaching was solid. I'm very much a Taylor skeptic but I saw a lot to like, we'll see if he's able to modify things as people get tape or if this was all of his ideas.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

sportsgenius86 posted:

If we’re doing that then Cincy is Kentucky

Most of it is in Kentucky and the Stadium is on the river.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Durandal1707 posted:

Both teams played pretty sloppy ball but the Colts IMO are still a solid team with a good coaching staff. Brissett has a fuckin gun for an arm and made some great throws today. They ran the Chargers over all second half. If like, one of those plays in the first half went their way, they'd be walking out of LA with a win. They're in a good position going forward.

Chargers basically feel like a similar team to last year: talented, good coaching staff, but somewhat banged up and deficient in a couple key areas. They're still a good team and it was a hard fought game between two good squads.

OL needs some definite work as does the run defense. I'm happy that of all the injuries we have, I don't think any of them are season ending injuries and guys like Okung and Derwin are coming back

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

the one good thing i have to say about the ring of cincinatti white-flight suburbs in kentucky is you can get a pretty cheap clean hotel up around Florence, i guess because the cincinatti airport is somewhere near there?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Detroit is a MESS
Detroit is a WASTE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
blatantly playing for the tie like that should count as a loss for both teams imo