Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Despera posted:

Well this is a comedy site not a lifestyle improvement jerkoff.

uh but I've been making all this progress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
andfey threw for 400 of them yards and more

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Despera posted:

LITERALLY AN ADMIN doesnt seem to be an actual admin.

You can't lie on something awful it is known

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Go Steelers

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

BAN 09/06/19 11:41pm Oberst "Have you considered not being sexy?" is not the appropriate response to a woman asking for advice about being sexually harassed. Do not post in this thread ever again. Beer4TheBeerGod LITERALLY AN ADMI

mama mia

Have you considered not being sexy?

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Have you considered not throwing ints?
- browns coach 19XX-20XX

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Despera posted:

Well this is a comedy site not a lifestyle improvement jerkoff.

Hooooboy if you think this forum is anything other than a circle jerk at this point.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
The Cardinals and Lions both want to be the Browns sooo bad that they went ahead and tied on opening day. Sorry pals, there’s only room enough for one team that good, the 2019-2020 Super Bowl champion Cleveland Browns!!!!

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonATH/status/1170854734279794688

I posted in the old thread that John Ross was going to be awesome and then get hurt like Week 4 and be done and I am feelin like tooting my horn a bit :) I have no idea where the post is so you will just have to trust me i guess...

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i believe I posted that

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

My wife makes fun of me for hating the Patriots. She keeps glancing in on me as I glower in the dark and chuckling quietly.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I also posted that the Jags were going to whip the poo poo out of the Steelers at Heinz in the playoffs and a bunch of Steelers posters got mad as hell and called me a bunch of cuss words but I haven't brought it up since because I am chill as hell and everyone's friend and this doesn't count for bringing it up either

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The Steelers are bad

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

I wish the Gronk had taken a spear for real.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

The Browns are going to own the Jets in prime time next week. Everyone declare the Browns back. We will then lose the next five in a row.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Smiling Mandrill posted:

The Browns are going to own the Jets in prime time next week. Everyone declare the Browns back. We will then lose the next five in a row.

Mosely will get 2 picks again and house one to win the game.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Steelers bring great shame to the AFC North

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Despera posted:

Steelers bring great shame to the AFC North

I'm a lifetime fan, always will be.
That said, JESUS loving CHRIST THEY ARE GODDAMN HORRIBLE TONIGHT

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jesus tapdancing christ!

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
have the steelers wr moved on as a team from AB and found a way to get separation from the defense

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

This wasn't a game, it was a 3 hour long commercial for the Patriots.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Browns/Titans was a home game?

hahaha, what a great day!

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Every single game in Foxborough is the same

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Ravens show up in Foxborough

Just Saiyan

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Mosely will get 2 picks again and house one

and the score will be.... 7 - 7

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Smiling Mandrill posted:

It is 6:25 A.M. Sunday September 8th 2019. Today is the day I tell my grandchildren where I was, and what I was doing when the unstoppable 100 year long Browns Dynasty started. Sorry Titans.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Ben’s washed

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
andey is my friend and he deserves an extension

steelers are frauds

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

No Irish Need Imply posted:

andey is my friend and he deserves an extension

steelers are frauds

:same:

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

hey steelers why didnt ya score any freaking touchdowns??

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
But they scored a whole touchdown in 8 quarters without AB!

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Sour Diesel posted:

hey steelers why didnt ya score any freaking touchdowns??

My theory is that they all got confused and thought they were playing golf, where you want the lower number on the scoreboard

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Oberst posted:

Faker Gayfield

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Me thinks the name police doth protest too much

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Oberst posted:

Faker Gayfield

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

this probation is unacceptable

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
I can’t believe oberst got probated for a cavauro post from the old thread

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

you're right

cavauro its time to pay the piper, you hosed up big time with this one

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Despera posted:

Ravens show up in Foxborough

Just Saiyan

From 2008-2012 we did. And still usually lost. Now we're just the same as any other team up there. I feel like we haven't played too much in Fox though since then.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
So after my ST brutally chopped my Brujah's head off for a masquerade breach I decided to reroll as a setite/Ministry member who is a tattoo artist who has a cult following/herd to feed on. My understanding is that setites basically "get off" on metaphorically walking someone through self realization and coming to terms with a truth, be it for better or worse?

So during a tattoo session/feed a member of his herd basically admitted that she was an exotic dancer to get through school and I decided that my character was going to push to see if this was merely a way to pay for school or if she actually desired that lifestyle and even further preparing to go into the field of being a sex worker full time. The NPC said fairly firmly it was for school while I pressed. It didn't go over so well.

My group has a system that I believe is vaguely described in the books to manage our groups comfort level with a scene using green for 'this is okay', yellow for 'haha slow your roll chief' and red for ' I Am Uncomfortable'. We conduct the sessions through roll20 and skype but post memes and stuff in a discord. I was in roll20 at the time and couldn't see the discord or the Webcam of my coterie faces but afterwards I tabbed over to see:

I'm embarrassed as hell that I didn't see it and mortified that I took it so far trying to RP a setite wanting to know someone's true nature. Am I doing this right? I guess it got weird but am I track for what a setite is trying to do? I'm all over the place and am super embarrassed but want to keep playing this character. I sincerely appreciate any advice.

Edit: sorry, this is V5

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Do not import forums drama into this glorious temple of Cleveland Browns worship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The offseason super bowl winners THE Cleveland Browns really got their rear end beat week 1 lmfao