Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 29 days!)

old beast lunatic posted:

Clearly this means the sane thing to do is vote for the obviously retarded man. The gender flipped debate thing is the loving stupidest argument and I hate it.

you always get really worked up every time somebody talks about how Hillary was a bad candidate, and it just gets funnier each new time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i do not have any idea who is trolling and who is sincere

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Imagine what a Hillary presidency would've been like with all the Epstein stuff.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Imagine what a Hillary presidency would've been like with all the Epstein stuff.

if anything was likely to make her speed up plans for a war with iran it'd be bill smack in the middle of a paedophile ring scandal.

that poll the other week showing democrats comprise the majority of people who think there's nothing to see here is a real good loving indication of how seriously lib freaks take organized systemic sex abuse by elites

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

you always get really worked up every time somebody talks about how Hillary was a bad candidate, and it just gets funnier each new time

I've never argued against hillary being poo poo. Hillary is poo poo. I get worked up because supposed human beings actually voted for a retarded game show host.

E: then i get all agitated when woke folks white knight loving retarded trump voters

old beast lunatic has issued a correction as of 19:52 on Sep 9, 2019

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gh0stpinballa posted:

if anything was likely to make her speed up plans for a war with iran it'd be bill smack in the middle of a paedophile ring scandal.

that poll the other week showing democrats comprise the majority of people who think there's nothing to see here is a real good loving indication of how seriously lib freaks take organized systemic sex abuse by elites

A Hillary administration probably would've been way more proactive in covering up the Epstein case, since Hillary wouldn't have had senility shutting down the parts of her brain that remember Bill being on the Lolita Express.

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007
lmao if you think epstein even gets arrested if hillary were president, Julie K. Brown probably would have been suicided last October

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
potus hillary would be slaying all that boypussy

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I've never argued against hillary being poo poo. Hillary is poo poo. I get worked up because supposed human beings actually voted for a retarded game show host.

E: then i get all agitated when woke folks white knight loving retarded trump voters

another lib trolled by My President Mr. Donald J. Trump! Wonderful!

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Oof... yikes... Jackie Chan? Idiot?

does a lot of tax evading iirc. sadly he will need to be purged with the rest, but good luck with that assignment.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Link the gender flipped version thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

It's not about white knighting trump voters, it's about disproving the idea that Hillary is likeable and has charisma.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Still waiting on the Hillary_dancing_with_childs_face.mp4 to drop

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Consolation prize

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI

Edit: Gaddafi was sodomized to death with a bayonet.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
oop dp accident

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

I get worked up because supposed human beings actually voted for a retarded game show host.

they didn't tho.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

MizPiz posted:

It's not about white knighting trump voters, it's about disproving the idea that Hillary is likeable and has charisma.

How is someone who won the popular vote not likable and charismatic?

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Consolation prize

I mean, the guy brought in the CIA to torture his political opponents to death. Live by the bayonet-rape, die by the bayonet-rape, I guess.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
HRW... Lol. I have to look into it to make any better statement but the article seems confused about Gaddafi's role and apparent benefit:

quote:

Some of those who were rendered and allegedly tortured in US custody now hold key leadership and political positions in the country.

“Not only did the US deliver Gaddafi his enemies on a silver platter but it seems the CIA tortured many of them first,” said Laura Pitter, counterterrorism advisor at Human Rights Watch and author of the report.

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Consolation prize

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007

power botton posted:

Yeah, I mean how is the kind of charisma that inspires poo poo like this not universally lauded as a great and benevolent thing?

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Perry Mason Jar posted:

HRW... Lol. I have to look into it to make any better statement but the article seems confused about Gaddafi's role and apparent benefit:

The article is from 2012. Gaddafi's torture victims had high station because he wasn't running the country (or alive) any more.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

power botton posted:

the same way piss isn't tasty, but if the other choice is eating a turd I'll drink it

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I learned that that Ito was the one responsible for withdrawing institutional support from Jason Swartz because copyright infringement bothered big donors.

Not much of a crack ping, but still a clear sign of how corruption ruins everything

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Doctor Jeep posted:

the same way piss isn't tasty, but if the other choice is eating a turd I'll drink it

there's nothin but turds on the menu though

you can have the steaming greasy nothing-but-mcdonalds-for-the-last-week turd

or you can have the organic "ethically" sourced adrenochrome-infused turd

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

you're all drifting disturbingly far from the epstein case, which is what the CIA infiltrators itt want. smarten up.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Everything is linked to the Epstein case at this point

David Blaine is to blame for distracting America with his magical stunts while Epstein flew hundreds of captured minors in a plane right in front of us all

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Literally everything is a distraction from the fact we're ruled by pedophiles who commit ritualistic mass-rapes-and-murders

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Is David Blaine involved in this too? Not surprising. Him and Chris Angel always creeped me out and it's not the magic.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
lmao Epstein gave this entire forum schizophrenia

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

just because the CIA is transmitting instructions to my brain does not mean that I have schizophrenia

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

capitalism gave all of civilization schizophrenia, please read Anti-Oedipus by Deleuze and Guattari (warning, reading this cover to cover will give you schizophrenia)

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Atrocious Joe posted:

so how does jared leto starting a cult fit into all this
https://twitter.com/30SECONDSTOMARS/status/1161898672080089088?s=20

fiight club was a documentary

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

How would you even know you're schizophrenic? There are rich people harvesting the blood of the young. The is a conspiracy out to control America, we call them think tanks and superpacs.

Magical thinking? There are people right now making a living getting people to eat only light or crystals or whatever, and they're all getting rich instead of being locked up.

Where is the actual boundary anymore?

Double Edit: Eh, I just realized how lovely it is getting into this sort of argument about a real mental illness.

SardonicTyrant has issued a correction as of 00:02 on Sep 10, 2019

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Al! posted:

capitalism gave all of civilization schizophrenia, please read Anti-Oedipus by Deleuze and Guattari (warning, reading this cover to cover will give you schizophrenia)

hell yeah, I’ll check it out, thanks for the rec

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKF0IYwhrjk
want a deus ex pizzagate/qanon mod

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Ograbme posted:

iiiiiiiiiinng

my god, is saudi arabia linked to this practice of slavery and rape?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Atrocious Joe posted:

my god, is saudi arabia linked to this practice of slavery and rape?

Most likely