Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Perhaps this was God's way of humbling Baker and saying "Perform bitch. Back yo poo poo up." and Baker then going on a rampage just to spite God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
No actually the browns are just going to keep doing this poo poo forever.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Gatts posted:

Perhaps this was God's way of humbling Baker and saying "Perform bitch. Back yo poo poo up." and Baker then going on a rampage just to spite God.

Yes yes losing this bad is actually a good thing

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Titan up. AFC South is good

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
No. Just no.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=401030774

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Free Oberst

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

This is a very crispy burn. This is a manas steak of a post. This is like the Ryan shaziers spine of posts. Worn out depleted and dry. Bye bitch

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

thrilla in vanilla posted:

This is a very crispy burn. This is a manas steak of a post. This is like the Ryan shaziers spine of posts. Worn out depleted and dry. Bye bitch

Titans suck my nuts

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Games before this season dont matter

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Metapod posted:

Well the Ravens dont get to poo poo on the titans this year

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The ravens have never shitted on the titans

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Metapod posted:

The ravens have never shitted on the titans

Those two playoff games?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Despera posted:

Those two playoff games?

There's only been 1 game played this season OP the playoffs are months away

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I guess to be a Titans fan you would have to pretend that no season but the current one had ever happened. Certainly not 99.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Metapod posted:

:agreed:

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

oberst in his hovel contemplating whether he can still pass off "joe flaccid" as an autocorrect mistake in 2019

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
It's weird that raven fans want to live in the time of irrelevance (the past) rather than in the time that matters (the presence)

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

The Presence is defs the name of an oberst tabletop character with a terrible smell

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Me thinks the AFC south sucks

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

THE DISRESPECT

RAIDERS BITCH

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Despera posted:

Me thinks the AFC south sucks

Counterpoint: every team there scored at least 3 TDs worth of points

We're being held back by the coward D-Link and his team that always has needed, and always will need, the hero Antonio Brown and the great Leveon Bell. If we're to ever recover from this embarrassment, the Steelers must be deported to a more deserving division, like the NFC south

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ostentatious posted:

THE DISRESPECT

RAIDERS BITCH

Sir this is an AFC North drive thru

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

The Raiders are better than the Browns

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
MUCH better

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Ostentatious posted:

The Raiders are better than the Browns

:bignews:

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

The AFCN.

The Browns
The "New" Browns
The "Cat" Browns
The Steelers

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

... so in short, Joe Flacco needs weapons

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Smiling Mandrill posted:

It is 6:25 A.M. Sunday September 8th 2019. Today is the day I tell my grandchildren where I was, and what I was doing when the unstoppable 100 year long Browns Dynasty started. Sorry Titans.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Chris James 2 posted:

Counterpoint: every team there scored at least 3 TDs worth of points

We're being held back by the coward D-Link and his team that always has needed, and always will need, the hero Antonio Brown and the great Leveon Bell. If we're to ever recover from this embarrassment, the Steelers must be deported to a more deserving division, like the NFC south

Congrats to the Ravens posters whose incredible sophomore QB punished a deliberately tanking Dolphins team that traded away all of it's good players before the season. Way to steamroll that Div II cupcake team, fellas

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
pissburgh stoolers lmao

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Congrats to the Ravens posters whose incredible sophomore QB punished a deliberately tanking Dolphins team that traded away all of it's good players before the season. Way to steamroll that Div II cupcake team, fellas

Thank u

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Meanwhile, in Foxborough, it was us who were the Div II cupcake

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Thank you kind sir

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Looking forward to Dolphins @ Steelers for a more even match-up.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Surely Lamar will continue to throw 5 touchdowns a game.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Of course not. I assume he won't be pulled in the 4th in future games so his TD average should be closer to 7.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

lamar loving owns

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Jackson wouldnt have done that in the best of circumstances last season. He couldnt even get through a series without messing up the snap at least once or twice. And we played some dumpy teams in that latter part of the season too.

I dont think we'll do that every week and even in this game there were some issues. But what we saw was encouraging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Expected completion percentage for the game was 60.2, he completed at 80% making the difference (24.8%) the largest among any quarterback in week one.

Yeah it was the dolphins but he dropped some serious dimes. Nickels too