Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Just time your poops to be right before showers come on people get on the efficient hygiene train.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Nothing worse than doing doggy style when you catch a whiff of poo poo

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

HOT BREAD! posted:

think about it for like a second, isn't it weird as all gently caress that boys are subjected to cosmetic surgery at birth to "correct" their dicks because some long-dead Christian rear end in a top hat wanted them to jerk off less? like, what the gently caress? you're all literally BORN like that, that's the way it looks when you come out the goddamn womb. I think that's what I don't understand the most. the SURGERY is an aberration, not the natural state of the human body

like if the girl in that story is American there is a huge chance she's never even seen an uncut dick IRL and like that other fella mentioned you can't even tell the difference when erect anyway. It's all so goddamn stupid. America is loving stupid as poo poo

yes I'll take a #5 combo with an unsweet tea, thanks

some it doesn't retract lol. i am 100% behind any shaming of white straight cis men, gonna take centuries to even out that score

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

If only we could excise the stink centers in people when they’re little babies, no one would have to suffer the stench of BO ever again. There’s a student running about my workplace that manages to leave a horrendous odor wherever she goes. And it lingers for a good while after she’s gone. I unknowingly stepped onto the elevator after she got off and was literally gagging by the time I came out. How do these people not do something to contain themselves?

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

quote:

Am I absolutely crazy to think that three years of this is enough?

Maybe, maybe not. But it isn't your call.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Dazerbeams posted:

If only we could excise the stink centers in people when they’re little babies, no one would have to suffer the stench of BO ever again. There’s a student running about my workplace that manages to leave a horrendous odor wherever she goes. And it lingers for a good while after she’s gone. I unknowingly stepped onto the elevator after she got off and was literally gagging by the time I came out. How do these people not do something to contain themselves?

Some people have medical conditions where no matter what they do, they stink. Some people have medical conditions, which they can absolutely take action to mitigate but don't because they use their condition as a get-out-of-hygiene-free card. And of course some people have nothing wrong with them but are just fuckin' gross sacks of poo poo.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

carry on then posted:

some it doesn't retract lol. i am 100% behind any shaming of white straight cis men, gonna take centuries to even out that score

ah, only straight white men have foreskins, you would think that would make the closet unnecessary bc when the kid got born pre-circumcized you'd know

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I refuse to believe that there aren’t ways to mitigate odor for even the most unfortunate medical conditions.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Dazerbeams posted:

I refuse to believe that there aren’t ways to mitigate odor for even the most unfortunate medical conditions.

There generally are but it involves a lot of work, sometimes actual lifestyle changes like losing weight or changing diet which people don't want want to do because they often have other poo poo like depression or eating disorders on top of things. You're ableist and shaming them if you say their avoidable stomach churning stench is some how disrupting the office, maybe it's society that just needs to change its arbitrary tastes on what smells good or bad why in some cultures the smell of rotting flesh and vinegar is actually considered nice, kinda makes you think!

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Look up trimethylaminuria, it’s where you stink like fish all the time

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

HOT BREAD! posted:

i really, really hope this is a troll or a shitpost because my brain won't let me comprehend someone actually considering getting circumsized as an adult because some girl he's been "talking to" thinks his type of pee pee (which she hasn't even seen) is super icky. i just ...

I've read this Bible story. It ends with her brothers killing him while he's incapacitated.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
Really we should remove all noses at birth so no one has to smell anyone elses poo

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

The classroom, professor, and other students can’t breathe. Am I the problem? No, it is society which must change! Fresh air is a privilege, not a right.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Ripping horrific farts all day so that anyone who opens my office door starts retching and getting offended when they do

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

HOT BREAD! posted:

wife [28/F] went from outgoing social butterfly to canning fruits in the basement and avoiding her friends. Only change was she married me [27/M]. Her culture? Depression?

i need to get me a Russian pickle wife

There's definitely some being ashamed of where she's from going on. She's married to an American now, so gently caress poor backward Russia. Honestly, if she wants to forget all of that, and be a new person, I don't see a problem, as long as they're both happy.

I also don't see a problem with someone being all about their homeland, wanting to teach their kids the language and culture, and all that good stuff. I think either one is a valid choice.

SpaceCommie
Oct 2, 2008

I'm escaping to the one place that hasn't been corrupted by Capitalism ...

SPACE!

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

oh my god the anxious lesbian that doesn't realise she's already dating her housemate is adorable and also ridiculous

Also taking far to loving long to update ...

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

SpaceCommie posted:

Also taking far to loving long to update ...

Too busy scissoring

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

chitoryu12 posted:

Endless Cycle of Bad Luck; Inexperienced as a Result

How far can you read after the first line?

So I had to read the first line like three times and stopped there. What fresh hell

E also lol at the woman that thinks her boyfriend's stank will be fixed by a circumcision. Run, lady.

Scathach fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Sep 10, 2019

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Was it here where someone posted a dude who had a medical condition where if he ate cheese/dairy he would stink to the point of clearing rooms, but refused to stop eating massive amounts of cheese to the point it was putting his job at risk?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Oh hey my youngest BIL is like that. Super lactose intolerant and you'll find him sneaking jugs of milk into his room. Then everyone wonders why there are poo poo stains running down the clogged toilet.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Baronjutter posted:

Was it here where someone posted a dude who had a medical condition where if he ate cheese/dairy he would stink to the point of clearing rooms, but refused to stop eating massive amounts of cheese to the point it was putting his job at risk?

This was an E/N post years ago -- probably too funny to be true, but the OP did post a picture of a massive cheese stash. Dude got diagnosed with lactose intolerance and planned to bring the doctor's note to work to protect himself from being fired for his farts, as if "I'm lactose intolerant but refuse to stop eating cheese" somehow made him a protected class.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Frog Act posted:

My (31F) boyfriend (32M) proposed to me last week, I feel like it was done randomly to appease me during a conversation at a bar

She's close. He didn't propose so they would get engaged and she'd shut up. He proposed to embarrass her enough that she shut up. He deliberately made it as cringey as possible as a "gently caress you."

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

goethe.cx posted:

Too busy scissoring

I just checked and actually she deleted the post so I'm fearing maybe it didn't go super well

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Antivehicular posted:

This was an E/N post years ago -- probably too funny to be true, but the OP did post a picture of a massive cheese stash. Dude got diagnosed with lactose intolerance and planned to bring the doctor's note to work to protect himself from being fired for his farts, as if "I'm lactose intolerant but refuse to stop eating cheese" somehow made him a protected class.

For context, it wasn't like a cheese sandwich or slices of brie, that guy was pouring entire jars of cheese sauce over broccoli as a office lunch meal. Like he was gorging himself on cheese at work, ripping disgusting farts, and trying to say that everyone had to put up with it.

new boot goofin
Jul 23, 2007

like school in july

Hellblazer187 posted:

I just checked and actually she deleted the post so I'm fearing maybe it didn't go super well

fuuuuck that sucks, ooof

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003

Baronjutter posted:

This dude owns.

sadus
Apr 5, 2004

chitoryu12 posted:

Boyfriend has a scat fetish and I don’t

Get a dog

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

AITA for not paying for the extra meal I accidentally ordered at a wedding?

quote:

My sixteen year old son and I went to a wedding. When we got the invitation, we both chose to order chicken for the main course. There was an option to select a kid's meal version of each dish, but I never considered ordering one for my son because he is too old for kid's meals. I sent in the RSVP card with our meal selections and never heard anything about it.

At the wedding, my son and I got our food, but the table was one chicken meal short. The waiter had a small plate of chicken fingers and fries, but everyone at the table told him it must be a mistake because we didn't have any kids sitting with us. The waiters were able to put together an extra chicken plate for the person who didn't get one, and it seemed all was well.

I later got a call from the bride's parents, who told me that the chicken fingers had been for my son, and that I had caused the caterer to charge them for the extra adult chicken meal. I told them my son had asked for the adult meal, but they said he should have had the kid's meal because he's under eighteen. They said I should have known he was meant to have a kid's meal and that I should have asked for clarification if I wasn't sure. But I wasn't unsure, I never thought for a second that my son would have a kid's meal. Ten and under I would think would have kid's meals and eleven to thirteen is questionable, but fourteen and up I would never think would have a kid's meal. The bride's parents told me it's normal for anyone under eighteen to get a kid's meal, but I've never heard of eighteen being the cutoff. I think it's rude to feed a sixteen year old a meal meant for a six year old.

WIBTA if I refused to pay for the extra meal and told them it was their mistake for changing my son's order? I know wedding meals are expensive, but I think this was their mistake.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Sierra Nevadan posted:

Lol wtf calling someone out over $10 worth of chicken fingers??

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

Sierra Nevadan posted:

NTA. The kid is 16; why the gently caress would you change him to be listed on the kid’s menu? Hell, at most restaurants they wouldn’t even let you order from the kid’s menu if you’re older than like 12.

100% chance this couple wildly overspent on the wedding and is trying to bullshit their way into money any way possible to defray costs.

MagusofStars fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Sep 11, 2019

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Sierra Nevadan posted:

Hell no, gently caress those cheap asses

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Sierra Nevadan posted:

What a bunch of pricks, they changed the order without asking so they can pound sand. The kid's menu is for 6 year olds, not a teenager.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

The_Franz posted:

What a bunch of pricks, they changed the order without asking so they can pound sand. The kid's menu is for 6 year olds, not a teenager.

Yeah, if the original order was for the adult meal then they would have had that in the original cost, they absolutely got sticker shock after the fact and snapped.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Ask the venue what the cutoff is for children’s menus

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Good news on the lesbian roommate front

quote:

They removed my original because it was cross posted a ton I’ll post a longer update later !! But long story short i have a girlfriend and it won’t let me say that

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Fantastic Flyer posted:

:toot:

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Awwwwwwww.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Fantastic Flyer posted:

It's really dumb that a ton of people reposting the cute story got it deleted, but hooray for happy endings!

new boot goofin
Jul 23, 2007

like school in july

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Best poo poo I've read all day, bar none

(Also Reddit moderation is dogshit, but we all knew that)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Fantastic Flyer posted:

I think she means she always had a girlfriend, but also thats great