Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

hooman posted:

Qall of Q'thulu

This must be used more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Digital Solider would’ve been like a SA joke a couple years ago seeing someone seriously call themself that is :laffo:

ShuckyDucky
Jun 19, 2008

Quack Quack
dun dun DUN!

https://twitter.com/NoBiasIntended/status/1168350998479458304

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Digital Solider would’ve been like a SA joke a couple years ago seeing someone seriously call themself that is :laffo:

Eveyrthing we have posted has come to pass

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

jojoinnit posted:

A digital soldier has suffered grevious injuries on the battlefield

https://twitter.com/j0anof9rc/status/1167972005393518594?s=20
Oh no his research!! Now how will we keep in mind that "6" sort of looks like "G"??

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

InsertPotPun posted:

Oh no his research!! Now how will we keep in mind that "6" sort of looks like "G"??

I, personally, keep the only copies of my research on Twitter Dot Com.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

SpeakSlow posted:

So Q is Jim Henson?

You'd think I would have felt that one coming.

Jim Henson Jr

AnimalChin
Feb 1, 2006

stillvisions posted:

Maybe the real Q was all the friends they lost along the way.

:laugh: this is great

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

The most fascinating thing is watching conspiracy theorists reconcile two opposing conspiracy theories in real time.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

MadJackal posted:

The most fascinating thing is watching conspiracy theorists reconcile two opposing conspiracy theories in real time.

Opposing? Why, I think you'll find that Hillary Clinton is at the center of them all!

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
"Do your own research!" I said, devouring #content straight from the loving trash. I don't even live in America.

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Happytime Murders contains Q codes, pass it on...

(I am NOT Melissa McCarthy)

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

He was predicting the rise of Trump all along.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
https://twitter.com/HummAlli/status/1170754985392594946?s=20

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Would IGN's Wiki section be a good source for research? Asking for a friend.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

oh my Elvis was Q the hole time

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/WendyMDCCCLXXI/status/1171394228880121856

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/thetomzone/status/1171923198360899585?s=19

Oh no. No no no.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1171843997788233733

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

this was a thing in DIY crank autism "treatment" as well

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

GreyjoyBastard posted:

wait what? they think they can cure autism by making you vomit yourself to death.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

GreyjoyBastard posted:

its one step above the dudes who drink bleach

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

its one step above the dudes who drink bleach

It is the dudes who drink bleach.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The writers are just setting up the "Ryan Lockwood takes down the cabal" story arc.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

wait what? they think they can cure autism by making you vomit yourself to death.

Yeah it's sad, quacks convince desperate parents to feed their kids caustic chemicals that destroy their intestinal linings, telling them that the strands that come out are dead worms and this is "proof" that it's working

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/fake-science-led-mom-fee-bleach-her-autistic-sons-police-n1017256

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
Worth remembering that a ton of these parents who think they're treating "autism" don't actually have kids with autism. To them it's just the name for "the kids don't do exactly what i want and say at all times".

You know, the same reason one of those dumb celeb anti-vaxxers claimed a decade ago that she'd "cured my son's autism" - there was probably nothing actually there to begin with so of course an ineffecitve fancy diet would "cure" it.

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

fishmech posted:

Worth remembering that a ton of these parents who think they're treating "autism" don't actually have kids with autism. To them it's just the name for "the kids don't do exactly what i want and say at all times".

You know, the same reason one of those dumb celeb anti-vaxxers claimed a decade ago that she'd "cured my son's autism" - there was probably nothing actually there to begin with so of course an ineffecitve fancy diet would "cure" it.

Well, lobotomies went out of style, so they have to do something when the kids don't listen.

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Look up "black salve" if you want to be horrified. I saw a Facebook group for people using it to "treat" illnesses. One guy drank some. He died.

Be warned, the pictures are pretty rough. Even on Wikipedia.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1171870628644888576?s=20

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

New Yorp New Yorp posted:

Look up "black salve" if you want to be horrified. I saw a Facebook group for people using it to "treat" illnesses. One guy drank some. He died.

Be warned, the pictures are pretty rough. Even on Wikipedia.

Jesus loving gently caress, that's :nms: poo poo.

When I was a kid I played baseball at a picnic barefoot, and wound up stripping the skin off of one of my feet. My grandma put that black salve poo poo on it and it blistered up and hurt like hell. I guess I should be glad I still have a foot, holy poo poo.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

New Yorp New Yorp posted:

good

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

TremorX posted:

Jesus loving gently caress, that's :nms: poo poo.

When I was a kid I played baseball at a picnic barefoot, and wound up stripping the skin off of one of my feet. My grandma put that black salve poo poo on it and it blistered up and hurt like hell. I guess I should be glad I still have a foot, holy poo poo.

What the gently caress

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

I used to do dumb stuff as a kid. I still do but I used to, too.

funny song about politics
Feb 11, 2002
My Trump-loving lab technician is becoming a Q person now. She came into my office today and wanted to show me the "Q - a plan to save the world" video. It is funny how the Q mythos slots so neatly into pre-existing right wing brain poisoning. Now she has a way to unite her love of Trump, belief that America's decline began with the assassination of JFK, and hatred of Soros into one over-arching conspiracy theory. I knew it was a matter of time, it only took this long because she's not online enough to have been an early adopter.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Thank you Mr President

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Fiend posted:

Thank you Mr President

The horse is holding a tiny American flag. That’s too perfect, this has to be satire

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Ambitious Spider posted:

That’s too perfect, this has to be satire

brave words in 2019

Warthur
May 2, 2004

Fiend posted:

Thank you Mr President

Is this implying that Q did 9/11? (I wouldn't put it past Qultists to believe that everyone working in the Twin Towers was an agent of the Deep State who needed taking out, mind.)

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Warthur posted:

Is this implying that Q did 9/11? (I wouldn't put it past Qultists to believe that everyone working in the Twin Towers was an agent of the Deep State who needed taking out, mind.)

no Q died on 9/11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
... for our sins?