Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Love how pepe started all that and then disappeared.

Watford probably should have scored when they were parked in Arsenal’s penalty area for 20 minutes straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

funkybottoms posted:

^balance for the earlier one he didn't get?

https://getearntips.com/1.html

good stream, poo poo match

its not loading for me

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

Jose posted:

its not loading for me

i'm using firefox with adblock and ghostery and it works fine. sorry.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

TheTrend posted:

Who’s supposed to be the regular full backs for arsebutt

Bellerin and Tierney

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

curried lamb of God posted:

Bellerin and Tierney

Depends on Tierney actually being good

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

UnderFreddy posted:

Depends on Tierney actually being good

so if he's good then he's not a regular Arsenal fullback, got it

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Laughing at Sandstorm

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol

17:30
Henrikh Mkhitaryan has just scored on his Roma debut, by the way.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
ahahaha Guendouzi really trying to gift a goal to Watford.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Jose posted:

lol

17:30
Henrikh Mkhitaryan has just scored on his Roma debut, by the way.

This is funny but this game is already at 4-0 and it’s like 30 minutes in. A little flattering.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Mkhitaryan had an assist hat trick on his Arsenal debut. Guy loves his debuts

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Execute this loving team.

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

fuckin lol

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Farcenal

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Arsenal are the greatest advertisement against this short goal kick nonsense.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
farcenal

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
very

cleverly

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
Lmao

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Execute this loving team.

The players are dumb as poo poo but it's obvious Emery is drilling into their brains that they need to play it out from the back no matter what, despite the fact that it constantly puts us under pressure.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

also, lol

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Big Huski Boi posted:

The players are dumb as poo poo but it's obvious Emery is drilling into their brains that they need to play it out from the back no matter what, despite the fact that it constantly puts us under pressure.

It's insane that managers have latched on to playing out from the back when this kind of thing happens at least once or twice a week since the season started

Sanskrit Scat
Aug 11, 2007

im no scholar but I like to assume that the cost/benefit ratio in regards to playing from the back isn't worth it???????????????????

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Sokrappiss Papastathopoolos

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Fire alarms are going off at Stockley Park apparently (I assume due to the garbage fire that is Premier League VAR thus far this season) and the refs are refusing to leave :stare:

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

This current Arsenal that I never know if they are going to win or lose is kind of fun in a nailbiting way

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Emery is the worst manager in the league

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Big Huski Boi posted:

A year and change into Emery ball and the team is completely incapable of maintaining possession under any amount of pressure and it's loving hilarious.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
it'd be funny if arsenal lost from 2-0 up imo

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The great irony of Emery's dogshit management style is that he cannot seem to play the same formation twice, instead constantly reinventing the wheel and trying to tailor his tactics precisely to the opposition and his available players, which only serves to rob the team of any opportunity to build a consistent understanding with each other. And yet he stubbornly persists with playing it out from the back regardless of the circumstances.

His subs are idiotic beyond belief, too.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

mila kunis posted:

it'd be funny if arsenal lost from 2-0 up imo

They are trying so very very hard.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Big Huski Boi posted:

The great irony of Emery's dogshit management style is that he cannot seem to play the same formation twice, instead constantly reinventing the wheel and trying to tailor his tactics precisely to the opposition and his available players, which only serves to rob the team of any opportunity to build a consistent understanding with each other. And yet he stubbornly persists with playing it out from the back regardless of the circumstances.

His subs are idiotic beyond belief, too.

This is some sort of 4-1-3-2 or some poo poo that is insanely narrow and has not had any measure of control on the match either through possession or defensive spacing. That Ozil was playing as some sort of false 9 with Auba/Pepe supposed to be attacking from the wings? I literally can not tell what he's trying to accomplish with this setup.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Farcenal

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

Time wasting on the 76th against Watford

Pathetic cunts (noT signed)

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

rex rabidorum vires posted:

This is some sort of 4-1-3-2 or some poo poo that is insanely narrow and has not had any measure of control on the match either through possession or defensive spacing. That Ozil was playing as some sort of false 9 with Auba/Pepe supposed to be attacking from the wings? I literally can not tell what he's trying to accomplish with this setup.

It puts the entire burden of providing width on your second choice fullbacks, neither of whom are particularly good, and relies on Guendouzi (a child) and Xhaka (proven incapable of doing the job) to control the midfield. I loving hate this manager. He overthinks every single thing.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lol. Just loving kill me.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Bit of a dive but still a pen. Lol Luiz

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

Lol

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

the most dangerous lead

the most dangerous lead

the most dangerous lead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

It's easy to blame Luiz, who is bad, BUT WHY IS THE ENTIRE MIDFIELD BYPASSED SO EASILY??