Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

ElGroucho posted:

Vaping is dumb

Just get cancer you big babies

you can do both.

vaping is very efficient

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Old-school trumpers prefer old-timey black lung disease, thank you.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

CharlestheHammer posted:

imagine if your a single issue voter and it’s vaping

how sad

I've met a few. like their single civil rights concern is keeping vapes legal. it's a deeply weird phenomena.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I haven't tried it out but there's a Chrome extension that turns the word "Trump" to "Butt" for you on all sites. Figured it may be worth a look

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trump-to-butt/hmnfdkchaobhibkmhndamnoajecjllgn?hl=en-US

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i keep telling people that trump has a cult because if the chuds admitted that treprt was poo poo, they'd have to also acknowledge its their fault their families won't talk to them

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Freaking Crumbum posted:

that's the more frustrating proposition for me - even when he does finally leave (assuming he does) it's not like all these god-awful people and their racism and general insanity are going to go back to pretending to be normal. that cat is out of the bag, and i almost feel like any serious opposition candidate needs to have an actual plan for how they plan to address the massive behemoth of racism and nazism that's necessarily going to still be around after trump is gone.

even if you could snap your fingers and completely remove him and every one of his cronies from a position of power, what the hell do you do with the 100 million racist shitbirds that have become out and loud about their harmful ideology?

I'm not worried about a Trump coup. He's incompetent and a huge coward, and he's alienated the military and intelligence agencies repeatedly.

Honestly, the best way to deal with the racists would be to encourage them to be violent and crackdown on them creating a cycle of violence and repression where the FBI turns from viewing white supremacists as harmless and views them as the domestic terrorists and extremists they are. Obama had a perfect chance when they invaded the Malheur refuge. He should've had the FBI and ATF go in guns blazing. the Right wing propaganda-sphere would've gone berserk with nutjobs talking about imperial presidency and stuff - perfect they'd commit more brazen acts of violence, inviting reprisals.

We're really in a situation where the sooner these people die the better off everyone in humanity is, they are the in-power minority that is preventing action on climate change.

Unironically, terror should be the order of the day.

Facehammer
Mar 11, 2008

Malheur happened at about the time the A-10 was being retired from active service. I said at the time that I had a great idea for a send-off.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Catastrophe posted:

I haven't tried it out but there's a Chrome extension that turns the word "Trump" to "Butt" for you on all sites. Figured it may be worth a look

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trump-to-butt/hmnfdkchaobhibkmhndamnoajecjllgn?hl=en-US

Bet that will grind his gears

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

pseudanonymous posted:

Honestly, the best way to deal with the racists would be to encourage them to be violent and crackdown on them creating a cycle of violence and repression where the FBI turns from viewing white supremacists as harmless and views them as the domestic terrorists and extremists they are.

the FBI doesn't view white supremacists as harmless wtf, it views then as prime recruits

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Jenny Agutter posted:

the FBI doesn't view white supremacists as harmless wtf, it views then as prime recruits

And law enforcement will help out with violence against minorities.

See: Huey Newton, the activists who have been found dead and ruled as suicide at Ferguson.

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

pseudanonymous posted:

where the FBI turns from viewing white supremacists as harmless and views them as the domestic terrorists and extremists they are.

that's literally the problem i am talking about though. the FBI isn't a bunch of emotionless robots that just blindly follow the law regardless of what the law is, it's an organization staffed by real humans that have thoughts and opinions and biases. sure, trump might have given a clear statement "you need to start ignoring white nationalist groups because they're actually good and cool" but the people that didn't immediately leave are at the very least of suspect morality, and possibly even supporters of that initiative. trump spontaneously leaving office isn't going to convince a bunch of racists that stuck around that it's time to stop being racist, and when those racists are embedded at all levels of local and federal government, it becomes difficult for me to envision that all of these compromised agencies are just going to magically start behaving in a way that's more sane and humane.

as an example along the same lines, you can't reform ICE. anybody that's still stuck with that organization through the creation of concentration camps and the other various human rights atrocities they're actively committing isn't redeemable. if trump disappeared tomorrow, all of those people and all of their institutionalized awfulness and all of their infrastructure that allows them to perpetrate this bullshit will still exist, except now they'll basically be left to their own devices in terms of how gruesome they want things to get.

the idea that the FBI or other federal agencies that are staffed by people sympathetic to the alt-right would suddenly decide "welp new president, time to start fighting the bad guys" is implausible to me. it's more likely to me that they would use their resources to help these people evade capture or otherwise enable them to keep spreading their hate

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Freaking Crumbum posted:

that's literally the problem i am talking about though. the FBI isn't a bunch of emotionless robots that just blindly follow the law regardless of what the law is, it's an organization staffed by real humans that have thoughts and opinions and biases. sure, trump might have given a clear statement "you need to start ignoring white nationalist groups because they're actually good and cool" but the people that didn't immediately leave are at the very least of suspect morality, and possibly even supporters of that initiative. trump spontaneously leaving office isn't going to convince a bunch of racists that stuck around that it's time to stop being racist, and when those racists are embedded at all levels of local and federal government, it becomes difficult for me to envision that all of these compromised agencies are just going to magically start behaving in a way that's more sane and humane.

as an example along the same lines, you can't reform ICE. anybody that's still stuck with that organization through the creation of concentration camps and the other various human rights atrocities they're actively committing isn't redeemable. if trump disappeared tomorrow, all of those people and all of their institutionalized awfulness and all of their infrastructure that allows them to perpetrate this bullshit will still exist, except now they'll basically be left to their own devices in terms of how gruesome they want things to get.

the idea that the FBI or other federal agencies that are staffed by people sympathetic to the alt-right would suddenly decide "welp new president, time to start fighting the bad guys" is implausible to me. it's more likely to me that they would use their resources to help these people evade capture or otherwise enable them to keep spreading their hate

Yeah best case scenario the feds will require a massive purge

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agean90 posted:

Yeah best case scenario the feds will require a massive purge

a politician going after the fbi? lol theyll post his furry slashfic he wrote at 13 nonstop and end his career

Tetrabor
Oct 14, 2018

Eight points of contact at all times!

Blast of Confetti posted:

a politician going after the fbi? lol theyll post his furry slashfic he wrote at 13 nonstop and end his career

Like the Clinton emails, they chose the perfect window to sway swing voters away from Hillary, but they'll be damned if they make any moves against the cheeto that repeatedly denigrates them with passive threats and lies.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
There is some component of the FBI which is good since they constantly release reports and make suggestion about maybe its time to actually focus on the white supremacists and milita organizations.

But then they get their budget slashed everytime they bring it up or just get ignored.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
yeah they'd expose them in the media and not just, y'know, shoot them

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

The federal law enforcement/intelligence community besides immigration is pretty anti Trump though very much okay with stuff like “enhanced interrogation” and a lot of lovely things. I’d say most are more like McCain types than anything.

I think Waco still casts a huge shadow that’s led to the Feds being hands off on right wing and white groups, and I think a large part of the problem is the general public and politicians- there were hardly any calls for the FBI to stop after machinegunning Panther buildings but massive outrage for the FBI and ATF using excessive force an insane pedo sex cult or literal neo Nazis.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

The federal law enforcement/intelligence community besides immigration is pretty anti Trump though very much okay with stuff like “enhanced interrogation” and a lot of lovely things. I’d say most are more like McCain types than anything.

I think Waco still casts a huge shadow that’s led to the Feds being hands off on right wing and white groups, and I think a large part of the problem is the general public and politicians- there were hardly any calls for the FBI to stop after machinegunning Panther buildings but massive outrage for the FBI and ATF using excessive force an insane pedo sex cult or literal neo Nazis.

this, but also they're not anti-Trump, lmao

do you think Comey is anti-Trump or something? dude threw the election to him and will absolutely be voting for him in 2020 as will every spook because, at the end of the day, Strong Daddy's gonna let them do whatever they want, whenever they want, and will personally destroy anybody who tries to stop them

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
waco shouldve just been the beginning :black101:

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Epic High Five posted:

do you think Comey is anti-Trump or something? dude threw the election to him and will absolutely be voting for him in 2020 as will every spook because, at the end of the day, Strong Daddy's gonna let them do whatever they want, whenever they want, and will personally destroy anybody who tries to stop them

Well, Comey DID write that whole book that made Trump out to be an unstable moron who should be nowhere near actual power.

So let's call his 2020 vote a toss-up.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Powered Descent posted:

Well, Comey DID write that whole book that made Trump out to be an unstable moron who should be nowhere near actual power.

So let's call his 2020 vote a toss-up.

he knew all this before he threw it to him lmao, it's all kayfabe. He wants either a Trump who talks nicer or, failing that, the current Trump, and nobody else

we all know what role the three letters would be playing if Bernie gets the nod and it ain't #NeverTrumpin'

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

If he would just stop saying the quiet parts loud, not a single one of these purported anti trump regressives would have any problem with anything he does. They're scum all the way down.

Overnight Blaze
Mar 7, 2017

Remember that teacher who got fired for tweeting at trump about her students being here illegally?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Nevertrump Republicans would like more decorum with their brutal slide into oligarchy, Trump makes them wince.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

They’re more concerned about Trump being in favor of bad trade policies and not hawkish on Russia than anything else.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

he knew all this before he threw it to him lmao, it's all kayfabe. He wants either a Trump who talks nicer or, failing that, the current Trump, and nobody else

we all know what role the three letters would be playing if Bernie gets the nod and it ain't #NeverTrumpin'

seriously

and who do you think spends more on books? dude knew what audience he was writing to

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Wizzanthos posted:

Remember that teacher who got fired for tweeting at trump about her students being here illegally?

She's gunna be running ICE within a week.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

got any sevens posted:

waco shouldve just been the beginning :black101:

they didn't do enough during waco

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

i remember during the occupation of that wildlife sanctuary the cops did gently caress all and people were saying "just be patient they have a plan they're waiting until the time is right and collecting evidence to build their case"

no actually they weren't doing anything, they were so scared of people accusing them of maybe being a little like waco* that they didn't even shoot tarpman until he hosed up quickdrawing on them like four times

*and/or sympathizing with them

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BattleMaster posted:

i remember during the occupation of that wildlife sanctuary the cops did gently caress all and people were saying "just be patient they have a plan they're waiting until the time is right and collecting evidence to build their case"

no actually they weren't doing anything, they were so scared of people accusing them of maybe being a little like waco* that they didn't even shoot tarpman until he hosed up quickdrawing on them like four times

*and/or sympathizing with them

Nazi milita takes over federal property and destroy it and wreck a bunch of protected nature: perfectly fine
First nations on their own land protesting: loving murder them all

Wutang-Yutani CORP
Sep 25, 2005

CORPORATIONS
RULE
EVERYTHING
AROUND
ME

Telsa Cola posted:

There is some component of the FBI which is good since they constantly release reports and make suggestion about maybe its time to actually focus on the white supremacists and milita organizations.

But then they get their budget slashed everytime they bring it up or just get ignored.

If i'm not mistaken all through the 90's this was their main focus and publicly acknowledged white supremacists groups and those militias were the biggest threat to security.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860188&perpage=40

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Lactose Is Wack posted:

If i'm not mistaken all through the 90's this was their main focus and publicly acknowledged white supremacists groups and those militias were the biggest threat to security.

yeah because of the OKC bombing
after 9/11 investigating white terrorism was de-incentivized in favor of brown terrorism and digital piracy

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Saw a Trump bumper sticker last night that said "Finally, a President With BALLS"

So I guess we want a 1980's action hero calling the shots in the the white house.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
president beef supreme

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Demon Of The Fall posted:

president beef supreme

Good god what a username that would make

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

BiggerBoat posted:

Saw a Trump bumper sticker last night that said "Finally, a President With BALLS"

So I guess we want a 1980's action hero calling the shots in the the white house.

Arnie?

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Arnie isn't natural born

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Peanut President posted:

Arnie isn't natural born

That won't matter after we ratify the 61st amendment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

The important question is what will his one liner be after he defeats Trump jr