Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Coughlin doing gods work by making all the good young jags players wanting to leave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

This is also the dude that called Dwayne Haskins a mobile QB. I'll trust his NBA sources but he's got nothing anywhere else.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe
I'd really like to see Ramsey come to the Philadelphia Triage Ward, but at the rate we're getting injured he'd probably have 6 broken bones the second he stepped off the plane.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

This is also the dude that called Dwayne Haskins a mobile QB. I'll trust his NBA sources but he's got nothing anywhere else.

He's a content machine that spends like 8 hours per day commenting on sports. At some point he's going to give an uninformed opinion. Doesn't mean you can't trust his NFL sources.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I don’t think his NBA sources work out most of the time.

He’s basically just a loud hot take machine and it’s best to just accept him as that

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Smith and skip bayless are different shades of the same person

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

No way, Stephen A is an artist.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
He’s worthless and what he does for a living is embarrassing kabuki theater but it’s fun to laugh at the jags

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Kalli posted:

No way, Stephen A is an artist.

So is Skip.

It's people like Cowherd who earnestly believe themselves that are the tools

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1174775682032918528

fitzmagic ended a lot sooner than usual

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hm going to the draft when my team has like 7 day 1+2 picks might be fun

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

poor fella

what a lovely start to his career

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
They should either have the draft in Miami or Tuscaloosa

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

This is real good

https://twitter.com/Danny_Heifetz/status/1174764770378956800

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Kirk Cousins and Aaron Rodgers

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I cheated and read the thread and lol

Edit also lolol

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1174778812074221568?s=19

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1174778812074221568

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
How much are we expecting Jalen to command in a trade, given his contract status and stuff?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

How much are we expecting Jalen to command in a trade, given his contract status and stuff?

I feel like there's enough interest at this point that he's going to be worth at least a first round pick

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Kirk Cousins and Aaron Rodgers

This is close, but one of the QBs is ELITE

Flacco and Rodgers

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

No, Rosen will get injured and Fitz will come in and ball out. It is written.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

is it any surprise the magic is gone? that's the world we live in, left with a fitz and nothing more

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Yeah the Dolphins just went off script. You're supposed to begin the year with Fitz on the bench to get the true Fitzmagic experience.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
That's not how it worked in Tampa Bay last year. Far as I'm concerned Bucs Fitzpatrick was peak Fitzmagic.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Jalen for Eli straight up

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/codybtapp/status/1174791667196596224

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

That's not how it worked in Tampa Bay last year. Far as I'm concerned Bucs Fitzpatrick was peak Fitzmagic.

fitzcrazyeyes.jpg

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Can't wait for the Jets to hire Coughlin next year

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

It pretty conveniently leaves off attempts and interceptions.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
This is wild

https://twitter.com/ScottKacsmar/status/1174814126125789185?s=19

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
I wouldn't entirely poo poo on them, they did make a strong play for RG3, which briefly paid dividends before they ran him into the ground. It's not like they tank on purpose, they just are terrible decision makers (Haynesworth deal comes to mind). Their highest draft picks over the last few years have been linemen, who have been decent, they've just whiffed at getting any talent past the first round.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

ˇHola SEA!

They’re cursed because they have a slur for a name and are from the center of the empire that murdered them no less and they deserve what they get

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Abugadu posted:

I wouldn't entirely poo poo on them, they did make a strong play for RG3, which briefly paid dividends before they ran him into the ground. It's not like they tank on purpose, they just are terrible decision makers (Haynesworth deal comes to mind). Their highest draft picks over the last few years have been linemen, who have been decent, they've just whiffed at getting any talent past the first round.

Your argument FOR Washington is that they murdered RG3?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Sono posted:

Your argument FOR Washington is that they murdered RG3?

it's not their fault really, it's a Lenny situation

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

in a surprising turn of events, RG3 will break Blanda's record and play garbage time for the Ravens when he's 50

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
I really want to see Jason on The Good Place become a huge Minshew fan but I'm pretty sure they've already finished filming the final season

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/TomBrady/status/1174852537368948736

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Antonio Brown may have sent threatening text messages to a woman who was interviewed in that SI article earlier this week.

quote:

On Wednesday night, the woman says, she received a group text message that appeared to come from the same phone number Brown provided to her in 2017. The text chain, with four other phone numbers on it, included photos of her and her children, with the person she believes is Brown encouraging others in the group to investigate the woman. The texter accused the artist of fabricating her account of the 2017 incident for cash. (In her letter to the league, the woman’s attorney repeated that the artist is not seeking remuneration from Brown in connection with the alleged incident.)

The texter described the artist as a “super broke girl” and asked someone he refers to as “Eric B” to “look up her background history.” He then sent a screenshot of an Instagram photo she had posted showing the faces of her young children, adding “those her kids... she’s awful broke clearly.”

This is not the woman who is suing him to be clear, this is someone else who claims he creeped on her.

Or whatever the right way to say he came up behind her buck naked except for a towel over his dick while she was working in his home, creepy doesn't cover it. Not like a towel around his waist, like a little towel just over his dick.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Sep 20, 2019

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/RobertKlemko/status/1174895770752839681

Uh

e: I should read before posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I’m glad he’s too stupid to realize he was going to play all season if he could just stop being a dick.

But he can’t, and he’s going to force the leagues hand (3 incidents too late).