Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So we’re like 12 hours away from AB just straight up admitting that he raped the woman but that she deserved it for being a bitch.

Shimrra Jamaane fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Sep 22, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

Bigass Moth posted:

Off topic but I kind of forgot how good Ricky Willians was. He missed 8 games in his first two years and then 3 years in his prime, yet still had 10,000 career yards. Pretty good!

The really wild thing about Ricky Williams is that he pretty much completely changed his running style and it was just fine. The guy started off as a 250 pound power back and by the end of his career was still good at like 215 pounds getting by with superb vision.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So we’re like 12 hours away from AB just straight up admitting that he raped the woman but that she deserved it for being a butch.

I’m thinking he gets arrested for pulling a gun on a reporter or witness.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/status/1175778297793437702?s=19

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Deceptive posted:

And yet that is exactly why. Their short careers make it incredibly hard to bargain for any better.

even more reason to pay college players, maybe even high schoolers in places where it brings in money

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

I honestly support AB dying on this hill

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Would be funny if AB went scorched earth and said everything he knows about Ben.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
For as crazy as he is acting and lashing out. He's also extremely right.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Would be funny if AB went scorched earth and said everything he knows about Ben.

Why stop with Ben? Just burn all bridges and air all dirt.

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing

Deleted?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

It takes a rapist to know a rapist?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Bigass Moth posted:

Why stop with Ben? Just burn all bridges and air all dirt.

I’m not sure what other rapists he’s intimately familiar with.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

A typo, she corrected and reposted

https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/status/1175781800267931650

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
All the guy had to do was keep his mouth shut and stay out of the news and he was probably going to get a slap on the wrist too - if anything - from the NFL.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Asema posted:

For as crazy as he is acting and lashing out. He's also extremely right.

https://twitter.com/clickhole/status/960568745298223104?s=21

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

shame to see a man discriminated against based on the colors of the soles of his feet

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Deceptive posted:

To me the question isn't if the XFL wants to sign him but if Antonio Brown would sign with the XFL rather than not playing at all.

The XFL won't have the money to draw him is the problem, unless he's really feeling the heat from all these lawsuits where he just stiffed people over and over again.

Which he might be.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

AB is right

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Robert Kraft has been tugged by both trafficked humans and human traffickers and nobody gives a gently caress.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

a new study bible! posted:

Robert Kraft has been tugged by both trafficked humans and human traffickers and nobody gives a gently caress.

AB rubs people the wrong way.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/DezBryant/status/1175780844860059653

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
ab could be on film putting a baby in a dumpster and there would still be folks saying ab's right, always support the player

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
The Chargers would be welcomed back with open arms in San Diego.

As long as Spanos wasn't the owner

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Antonio Clown

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
AB invoking Robert Kraft is like OJ saying "well, what about that Manson guy!" No, you can both be assholes and another persons assholery doesn't excuse yours.

Now, if the stated reason for cutting (which it doesn't appear to be) is conduct making the team look bad, than I would absolutely be Team AB, but its not.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1175784344763473923

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Weather looks dreadful in KC right now.

If it's really bad I'd say just sit Jackson. Start McSorley. Eat a loss here I don't care.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

swickles posted:

AB invoking Robert Kraft is like OJ saying "well, what about that Manson guy!" No, you can both be assholes and another persons assholery doesn't excuse yours.

Now, if the stated reason for cutting (which it doesn't appear to be) is conduct making the team look bad, than I would absolutely be Team AB, but its not.

AB is probably done regardless. I support him flailing and spewing poo poo on Kraft and Ben, even if at the end of the day it will only inconvenience them at best.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

"Jalen and Breanna"

lmao god this was such a wonderful 48 hours in chicago

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

swickles posted:

AB invoking Robert Kraft is like OJ saying "well, what about that Manson guy!"

It's absolutely not like that in any way.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

If it's really bad I'd say just sit Jackson. Start McSorley. Eat a loss here I don't care.

the other team gets affected by the weather as well

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Sour Diesel posted:

the other team gets affected by the weather as well

Obviously they should sit Mahomes!

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can you imagine saying "sit my start player" unironically

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

Well this is new.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Kawalimus posted:

lol

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
McSorley-Moore

NOOOOOW

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

https://twitter.com/jasonsolomon27/status/1175780562868539396?s=19

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

colachute posted:

Obviously they should sit Mahomes!

Mahomes moves but he's not a runner in the same way Jackson is. They are also affected but I don't want to see my team's key player hurt. Especially when this is such a vital year to watch his development. If Jackson is hurt we are in big trouble, in more ways than one.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Not giving Kawalimus the attention he clearly begs for. Man needs as much help as AB

swickles posted:

Wasn't it literally in his Pats contract that he got guarantees voided specifically for conduct making the team look bad?

If he's talking about people making the team look bad, and reporters are saying he's not getting the guarantees, I think it's fair to say that's part of the reason

Also this is almost certainly loving over other players because now teams will double down on putting that stuff in contracts going forward

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Sep 22, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Kawalimus posted:

Mahomes moves but he's not a runner in the same way Jackson is. They are also affected but I don't want to see my team's key player hurt. Especially when this is such a vital year to watch his development. If Jackson is hurt we are in big trouble, in more ways than one.
Dude you’re so right

I never thought of it like that

Dang