Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

fool_of_sound posted:

Does anyone remember back to the distant past, when Trump touched the Orb?

:orb:

https://mobile.twitter.com/EmrgencyKittens/status/1177387880953593857

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

fool_of_sound posted:

Does anyone remember back to the distant past, when Trump...

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

And he kept serving cold fast food to invited teams even when the government was back open. What a loving child.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
I wonder how many times they had to call the surrounding fast food joints to place their orders for the first Presidential Football Banquet before the managers believed them and actually took the order.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Gyges posted:

All you're going to get from the calls to Putin and Saudi Arabia are some expected crimes and genuflection. Obviously important stuff that we should know. However, considering what set off this whole cover up the transcripts plan was the call to the Australian PM, I'm actually a little more interested in his calls to the unassuming countries.

What insane poo poo did Donny throw at the Swiss PM?

"all you're gonna get from the Saudi Arabia calls is some crimes"

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

I still don't get the fast food thing.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Minenfeld! posted:

He thinks mcdonalds is fancy because he is a garbage person.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

FizFashizzle posted:

Pretty amazing how hard Lara Trump has leaned into the evil twitter thing
Where there's a will there's a way...

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Slowpoke! posted:

Imagine being hated by Mark Hamill. That would be like someone just reaching in and ripping out a piece of your childhood and destroying it forever.

Imagine having to lie to your kids until they're in their late teens whenever they ask "mommy who is Mark Hammill and why did he say this to you"

Minenfeld! posted:

He eats it and likes it so he thinks everyone eats it and likes it.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Slowpoke! posted:

Imagine being hated by Mark Hamill. That would be like someone just reaching in and ripping out a piece of your childhood and destroying it forever.

Lot of really butthurt people in the replies to that tweet, including this perennial dipshit

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1178402789585645568

Svaha
Oct 4, 2005

Dammerung posted:

It really is a phenomenally bad article. The most charitable understanding is that CNN is falsely assigning a leadership role to less visible and less active members of Congress regarding impeachment. At worst, that article is whitewashing and trying to destroy the work that POC/progressives have done getting all of this work done.

Make the actual leftists do all the real work while offering nothing but empty platitudes and dragging your feet all the way, then take credit for hopping on the bandwagon at he last minute when it becomes obvious that change is inevitable.

That's the Liberal MO right there. It never changes.

Violator
May 15, 2003

There were reports at the time that the president has to personally pay for those dinners for one reason or another. So of course Trump picks the cheapest food he could find to save money.

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

Last of the freelance hackers and
Greatest swordfighter in the world
I've also heard that he's afraid of being poisoned, so for some reason McDonald's is less likely to be poisoned? Or something?

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
A few pages back, but SNL is bad and you should feel bad for liking it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gQFvf19Jec

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Hiro Protagonist posted:

I've also heard that he's afraid of being poisoned, so for some reason McDonald's is less likely to be poisoned? Or something?

That's been reported before, yes

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-loves-mcdonalds-afraid-of-being-poisoned-2018-1

quote:

Trump's concerns about restaurant cleanliness have been well-documented. His longstanding love for fast food is tied to a fear of being poisoned, Michael Wolff writes in "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House."

Trump "had a longtime fear of being poisoned, one reason why he liked to eat at McDonald's — nobody knew he was coming and the food was safely premade," Wolff reports.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1178442759499370496
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1178442762284404736
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1178442765736333313

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Violator posted:

There were reports at the time that the president has to personally pay for those dinners for one reason or another. So of course Trump picks the cheapest food he could find to save money.

The president has to pay for all their food which kind of blew my mind the first time I heard it, because it makes the position explicitly unattainable for non-wealthy people

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

folks i'm the state, believe me.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Hiro Protagonist posted:

His rationale was that no one would know that he was coming if he just walked into a McDonald's and placed an order, the idea being that the food was already made when he arrived so it wouldn't be poisoned. But now a days places like McDonald's generally makes food on a by-order basis in order to decrease food waste and because of improved food preparation standards and techniques since the days when Trump first thought up the idea.

So these days he could walk into a McDonald's, order a Big Mac, and the counter guy could go "ONE BIG MAC COMING RIGHT UP MR. TRUMP" very loudly so that the kitchen staff could "accidentally" drop the raw patty on the ground about 10 or 12 times before and after they grill it, dress it and wrap it up to be delivered directly to the tray of Donald John Trump, Large American Toddler President.

What I'm saying is, he's a loving idiot who doesn't think stuff through completely.

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

fool_of_sound posted:

Does anyone remember back to the distant past, when Trump touched the Orb?

This is the orb now. Feel old yet?

TGLT fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Sep 30, 2019

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Soonmot posted:

A few pages back, but SNL is bad and you should feel bad for liking it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gQFvf19Jec

Lol I just quick cut to the middle and he's apparently play-by-playing the episode where Trump was the guest. This must be old-rear end content, when was it posted?

Sep 28, 2019. Oh. Yikes

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

this is a new level of insane meltdown

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Lol even "fraud and treason" are projections

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I love this picture because it has the same proportions of a Renaissance painting

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Lol literally saying he wants to punish the whistleblower.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

So he obviously never actually ate anything from the Trump Cafes.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1178446179320942593

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Paraphrasing the President is treason, it says it right there in the Constitution

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I want to meet the Whistleblower, so I can ki-talk to them face to face! :byodood:

Calling for actual espionage and treason charges

Meltdown continues :allears:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

TulliusCicero posted:

I love this picture because it has the same proportions of a Renaissance painting

It looks exactly what you would picture if you were a person living in 1986 and someone came up to you and said "Donald Trump becomes President 30 years from now."

Svaha
Oct 4, 2005

Ate My Balls Redux posted:

Lol I just quick cut to the middle and he's apparently play-by-playing the episode where Trump was the guest. This must be old-rear end content, when was it posted?

Sep 28, 2019. Oh. Yikes
Seriously?
If you're determined to just skim the video, then draw a conclusion from an incomplete understanding of what its point even is, then at least have the decency to leave the critique to people who have actually bothered to watch it.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

This photo can be found in Silent Hill.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

bird cooch posted:

Lol even "fraud and treason" are projections

I stand by my earlier guess that we'll get some literal 'light treason' out of trump before this is over

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

nine-gear crow posted:

It looks exactly what you would picture if you were a person living in 1986 and someone came up to you and said "Donald Trump becomes President 30 years from now."

I do believe you're right.

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret

I loathe this language that implies there will be violence if you even look into this stuff, Rudy did it this morning and here it is again.

Tuff Scrote
Apr 23, 2004
Already discrediting the outcome of 2020

bigperm
Jul 10, 2001
some obscure reference

Minenfeld! posted:

It probably has something to do with this... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristeta_Comerford

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Svaha posted:

Seriously?
If you're determined to just skim the video, then draw a conclusion from an incomplete understanding of what its point even is, then at least have the decency to leave the critique to people who have actually bothered to watch it.

Correct, I am not going to watch a 30 minute video whining about a network comedy sketch show

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Svaha posted:

Seriously?

yeah it was a very good analysis, and it continues up to the present :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

nine-gear crow posted:

Haha you know what it reminds me of in an insane way that nobody else will relate to.

When I was a kid I had a book about Orcas. It was written for kids, obviously, but with a scientific bent and full of facts and photos dressed up for maximum kid appeal. There was one page where it talked about how much an orca ate per day; it said some big number of pounds of fish, and "This would be like if you ate 300 hamburgers per day!!!" Or some number like that. And there was a full-page photo of a wall of stacked-up cheeseburgers, with a gap in the middle with a girl standing behind the burgers and making a face like :buddy:

So yeah. In concept and execution it looks exactly like the kind of imagery you'd use to capture the brain of a ten-year-old kid who has just learned about the existence of the lottery.