Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dammerung posted:

I think the fear is more that he will inspire somebody who would be more willing to do poo poo, or reach a point wherein he figured that he absolutely had to do poo poo. It's lovely.

poo poo.

Yea, Chet Gunt can't get his AR-15 and try to declare one man war on Korea so who cares about Trump's threats there, but we literally have multiple people who have taken trump's words and used them as an excuse to murder people already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Willo567 posted:

Have people forgotten about all of those threats he made to Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan and Syria?

This isn't shocking. Especially with how deep in poo poo he's in.

Dipshit won't do poo poo

He was screaming "WHY HASN'T SOMEONE ARRESTED SCHIFF?" when he has to be the one to directly call for it, but he won't do it. He's trying to goad others into something so yeah, he won't do poo poo but piss and moan really loudly, it's just we have to start worrying when someone who actually listens to him starts going, "I have to be the one to do something."

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Dick Trauma posted:

I feel like we're inches away from Trump tweeting for his supporters to kill his political enemies.

That is what he's been saying, I don't know how you missed this.

CHEF!!!
Feb 22, 2001

Strange Poon posted:

He was screaming "WHY HASN'T SOMEONE ARRESTED SCHIFF?" when he has to be the one to directly call for it, but he won't do it. He's trying to goad others into something so yeah, he won't do poo poo but piss and moan really loudly, it's just we have to start worrying when someone who actually listens to him starts going, "I have to be the one to do something."

At least most people are just as cowardly and "...you first" as he is. Obviously the problem is that there are > 300 million people in the USA and it's braindead simple to get a gun in huge parts of the US. I always am amused at the reactions upon telling people here in NYC when it comes up how easy it was for me back in Texas to purchase guns.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
what loser mod keeps choosing dead flag blues lyrics?

blaise bailey finnegan III is right loving there!

god's pee posted:

Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: Yes, absolutely, I wouldn't mind telling you the story. Erm... I went to court today for a speeding ticket, and I told the judge, erm... "Let me tell you something, and you listen and you listen good, I'm only gonna say this one time and one time only, I don't repeat myself for nobody," I said. I says... "I'm here to pay a speeding ticket, not to listen to your lectures and hear you run your mouth for an hour." I says "I'm here to pay off my speeding ticket ...and I'm here to get my fines out of the way and get the f*ck to work." The judge says "You can't talk like that in my courtroom, you're in contempt of court." then I said... I told the judge, "If that's the best you can do, I feel sorry for you." I said "Why don't you just shut your loving mouth for once and listen." I said "I'm not gonna take any poo poo." I said "I'm gonna pay my speeding ticket like I said." I walked up to the god drat judge and I hand him my 25 dollars and I says "Here's my money, now I am leaving."
And I left it at that

(At this point the interview fades whilst the music grows in intensity)

Then, before I left, I turned around and told the judge "I'm here to state who I am and be honest with you." I said "If they thought I was dangerous on the road like you're trying to accuse me of, wouldn't they have taken my license when I first got it? Yes they would." And the judge says "Yeah, you have a point," He goes "You don't need to get loud," I said "Don't get loud?" I says "I've got every right to get loud." I says "You can't do a god drat thing about it, because I'm expressing myself in your court, and there is nothing you can do about it. You think you're god because you have a robe and you can put people up the goddamn river for 20 years? Well you're not."
And I left it at that

Interviewer: Did you walk away?

Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: Yes I did... I don't like the judicial system, I don't like the government system, I don't like the police, I don't like anything to do with this country's government. I just don't like it, because... they're sneaky, like I said - they're deceitful, they're lying, they're cheats, they rip the people off. That's the American government for you. America is a third world country, and people don't recognise it... and I think that that's pretty god drat sad, that they don't recognise their own country as a third world, third rate, third class slum

Interviewer: Well... Do you have any weapons?

Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: Yes, I do. I own a high-powered assault rifle, I own a 12-gauge double barrel shotgun, I own a regular shotgun, I own a regular hunting rifle, I own a 9mm, a 357, a 45 handgun, a 38 special, and, erm... I own an m-16 fully automatic ground assault rifle...

Interviewer: Do you think things are gonna get better before they get worse?

Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: No way. Things are just gonna get worse and keep on getting worse. Like I said, America's a third world country as it is and... and we're just basically in a hopeless situation as it stands

Interviewer: What do you think this country's gonna look like in the year 2003?

Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: Y'know, I'll tell you the truth - nothing against you guys, but I don't wanna answer that question because... I haven't even got a mind that's that...that inhumane

Interviewer: are you ready for what's coming?

Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: Ready as I'll ever be

Interviewer: Most people aren't

Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: There's a little saying... Dates back for generations...

Interviewer: Go on...

Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: Be prepared for anything at any time from anybody, don't take no poo poo, always stand your ground. People wanna come up to me and run their mouth - guess what? I'll throw them through the loving window... I won't think a thing of it

Interviewer: Would you mind reciting your poem for us?

Blaise Bailey Finnegan III: Not at all, I don't see why... I don't see why I couldn't

There's an evil virus that's threatening mankind
It's not state of the art, it's a serious state of the mind
The muggers, the backstabbers, the two faced elite
A menace to society, a social disease
To brainwash the mind is a social disorder
The cynics, the apathy one-upmanship order
Watching beginnings of social decay
Gloating and sneering at life's disarray
Eating away at your own self esteem
Pouncing on every word that you might be saying
To attack someone's mind is a social disorder
The constitution, the government, martial law order
Superficially smiling a shake of the hand
As soon as your back is turned treason is planned
When every good thing's laid to rest
By the governments hate, by the constitution and their lies
And every time you think you're safe
And when you go to turn away
You know they're sharpening all their knives
All in your mind
All in your head
Try to relate it
All in your mind
All in your head
Try to escape it
Without a conscience they destroy
And that's a thing that they enjoy
They're a sickness that's in all of our minds
They want to sink the ship and leave
The way they laugh at you and me
You know it happens all the time
But it only happens in your mind
The rats in the cellar you know who you are...
Or do you?
Watching beginnings of social decay...

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

We're not even a week from an official impeachment inquiry and Trump has already slid into "this is a coup, gamers rise up" land.

If Trump strokes out before the end of October I will propose to my S/O on the spot.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit
Well we're going to find out just how much violence he can incite. Fullblown civil war? Doubtful. But he can definitely whip up a whole bunch of Terror attacks that'll be going on for the next few years. We may even get some more standoffs and occupations ala the Bundy Ranch and Malheur.

And he is just going to keep escalating the red or I could be keep getting more explicit in his calls to violence until he either succeeds or an external Force forcefully muzzles him. There's no going back from here for a narcissist, there's nothing but doubling down from here on out. This is a full-blown narcissistic meltdown, this thing here could go on for weeks (if not months) of steadily escalating rage and whitefaced fury.

It's going to be interesting seeing how the Senate Republicans try to justify not impeaching him, because we're literally about to see the equivalent of a 5 year old with a potty mouth having a profanity-laden temper tantrum. Trump's about to show us all just how irrational and vicious and dangerous he really is.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Dick Trauma posted:

I feel like we're inches away from Trump tweeting for his supporters to kill his political enemies.

We're probably not that far off.

At which point he is immediately removed from power because nobody else in power has any reason to put up with that poo poo aside from a few other deluded sad sacks.

Still, him taking a page out of Erdogan's playbook is worrying.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Zophar posted:

We're not even a week from an official impeachment inquiry and Trump has already slid into "this is a coup, gamers rise up" land.

If Trump strokes out before the end of October I will propose to my S/O on the spot.

i mean i could see him trying to push further but i honestly i don't think people will follow his orders. i mean people like pompeo want too but look what happend when he tried.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

SpaceDrake posted:

At which point he is immediately removed from power

What? Who is going to remove him from power?

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

SpaceDrake posted:

At which point he is immediately removed from power because nobody else in power has any reason to put up with that poo poo aside from a few other deluded sad sacks.

Friend, that's one roll of the dice (that we are all collectively about to take) that I am not feeling very good about...

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.

Willo567 posted:

Have people forgotten about all of those threats he made to Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan and Syria?

This isn't shocking. Especially with how deep in poo poo he's in.

Dipshit won't do poo poo

The concern isn't that he's gonna tell the army "go do a civil war" himself. He's a coward.

The concern is that there have already been multiple domestic terrorism incidents, including murders, where Trump was cited as a reason for action.

He was inspiring domestic terrorism before these outbursts. This escalation of language and fear can only make the risks worse.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

The Glumslinger posted:

Promising pardons in advance for illegal activity is obstruction of justice

Well clearly Donny Boy can't get away with obstruction of Justice!

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Nail Rat posted:

Seems like a wierd time for a :matters: flex.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Nail Rat posted:

Yeah I am sure the senate will get right on convicting Donald Trump of obstruction.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

This is definitely the kind of poo poo drunk despondent Nixon would have been putting out if he had a social media platform.

god I loving wish Nixon had Twitter

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i mean i could see him trying to push further but i honestly i don't think people will follow his orders. i mean people like pompeo want too but look what happend when he tried.

I really wonder how much support from party he can count on at this point. There are a few public bootlickers like Graham and Nunes, but the leadership has been eerily quiet. Even Chuck "DQ" Grassley came out in (somewhat timid) support of the whistleblower.

I know they can't just remove Trump for fear that their chud base won't mobilize to vote. But it's hard for me to imagine a scenario where I'm a Senate Republican looking at this going on and not thinking "I don't want to hitch my wagon to this craziness any longer". Put it this way: what's worse heading into an election year: dumping an unpopular, criminal president, or continuing to support him as he makes deranged calls for jailing opponents and foaming at the mouth about "coups"?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

GreyjoyBastard posted:

I wish LBJ had Twitter

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Dick Trauma posted:

"Rise up and kill Democrats now" would be a little more direct than "The Democrats have launched a COUP to KILL YOUR DEMOCRACY" but only a little. This stuff is easily promoting another mass shooting.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

SpaceDrake posted:

Still, him taking a page out of Erdogan's playbook is worrying.

i mean who knows. i guess we will see. i will say if he starts straight out call for execution, i feel like the senate will openly panic.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

"Any effort by Sec. Pompeo to intimidate or prevent witnesses from testifying will add to evidence that the Trump Admin is obstructing Congress."

If Pompeo personally obstructs justice, that can theoretically be added to Trump's impeachment articles as an obstruction charge against Trump by the House: Trump is in charge of Pompeo/Pompeo is obstructing/Trump is obstructing.

Given that it's all political between the House and the Senate, digging up Pompeo dirt and/or getting Pompeo to yak would be way more beneficial to Trump's ouster than yet another obstruction charge added onto the Trump pile.

"Given Pompeo's own potential role in the affair, it will also create the inference that he is trying to cover up illicit activity."

Though an aggressive dig into Pompeo's own personal poo poo and that apparently Pompeo's underlings coming out of the woodwork is heartwarming.

I wonder how Norman Rockwell would paint it? Anyone heard from Garrison lately?

Edit: Wrong quote.

Earthorn
Jul 18, 2012

So

Just checked in on facebook then twitter feeds.

Is anybody else suddenly seeing nothing about trump or from news sites?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I wish LBJ had Twitter

We're gonna need a bigger 🍆

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

sean10mm posted:

Seems like a wierd time for a :matters: flex.

well the President is openly discussing civil war and is somehow going to be left in power so

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I wish LBJ had Twitter

Dick pics all the way down

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I wish LBJ had Twitter

Fresca sales would go up immensely.

Tuff Scrote
Apr 23, 2004
No source and is likely BS, but I wouldn’t be surprised.

https://twitter.com/donwinslow/status/1179138038464540674?s=21

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Unoriginal Name posted:

well the President is openly discussing civil war and is somehow going to be left in power so

Discussing things is how we learn and grow as a nation.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Fallom posted:

"Rise up and kill Democrats now" would be a little more direct than "The Democrats have launched a COUP to KILL YOUR DEMOCRACY" but only a little. This stuff is easily promoting another mass shooting.

there's already been a whole bunch who directly attribute their actions to trump and his wishes :shrug:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

The Glumslinger posted:

Promising pardons in advance for illegal activity is obstruction of justice

Not that I think he'd do that but just LOL at obstruction of justice mattering at this point.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Tuff Scrote posted:

I want to believe

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Tuff Scrote posted:

The gay rumor?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Tuff Scrote posted:

i mean i sorta believe trump has poo poo on graham but graham is also an opportunistic fucker so whatever.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
n/m, that's what the Ignore button is for! :toot:

Dick Trauma fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Oct 2, 2019

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
https://twitter.com/louiseroug/status/1179143343927939073

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

And Pissbaby will use up every red cent defending himself.

Honestly, who cares if stupid people wanna open their wallets for this fat orange turd?

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

The part where all the hillbillies pawn their guns to donate the proceeds to the RNC is going exactly as planned!

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Trump has the twit. How well is that working for us?

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

sexpig by night posted:

*ralph voice* we're in danger

Relevant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Tuff Scrote posted:

what are the chances Graham is starting this rumor so he has an out