Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

The most important thing about ants you have to known is that they are, in fact, ants.

Also you can keep them. Keep calm and keep ants. Wherever you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What if the ants want to be free???

Goons Are Gifts

Ants are always free!!

Goons Are Gifts

What currently active byob threads do you guys enjoy the most? Any favorites?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

What currently active byob threads do you guys enjoy the most? Any favorites?

this one!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
ants can be warriors, rangers, rogues or wizards

they get a +1 to strength and a -1 to wisdom

this is in no way a racist way to run a game world

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
you have chosen:

ant ranger

alnilam

Me, slightly drunk: hey you're a lovely woman, I'm so happy for you both... But i thought i was getting a daughter in law, not an aunt! hehehe

My son, deeply embarrassed: DAD

Future daughter in law: *clicks mandibles nervously*

ty manifisto

Goons Are Gifts

alnilam posted:

Me, slightly drunk: hey you're a lovely woman, I'm so happy for you both... But i thought i was getting a daughter in law, not an aunt! hehehe

My son, deeply embarrassed: DAD

Future daughter in law: *clicks mandibles nervously*

Goons Are Gifts

This audience is a fan of ant puns, whenever I tell them some, they start moving quickly and moving brood around as a common ant party gesture.

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Got my flu shot today.

Considering my deathly fear of needles (irrational, and I know it) this is a big deal.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

you're welcome

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
jubjub lol

alnilam

ty manifisto

alnilam

Jubkub is fantastic, he's everywhere you wanna be

ty manifisto

Goons Are Gifts

Luvcow posted:

you're welcome

:shobon:
Oh thank you, finally someone figured out their names! They were getting mad that no one could remember them properly, especially benny, but, you know.

Escape From Noise

Barking Gecko posted:

:anttony:

Also, classification systems = :can:

Worms are tiny snakes.

Edit: https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/pogo-walt-kelly-original-daily-comic-1898951318

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Oct 7, 2019

FluffieDuckie

Resting Lich Face posted:

Got my flu shot today.

Considering my deathly fear of needles (irrational, and I know it) this is a big deal.

Hf needle phobia buddy.

I add ridiculous embarrassing fainting to thr experience to entertain those around me.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

One of my bffs and i once went to do a flu shot immune response study when we were students, for booze money of course

They drew about 50 mL of blood which is basically nothing, but he went into needle shock about 3 minutes after being stuck and passed out face first onto the floor and broke two teeth

Always stay in the chair for 5 minutes folks

ty manifisto

Resting Lich Face

FluffieDuckula posted:

Hf needle phobia buddy.

I add ridiculous embarrassing fainting to thr experience to entertain those around me.

I ran and hid from a shot when I was like 14. Way too old for that poo poo.

Considering my need for blood testing on occasion, and several cases of the flu (which hella suck) I got around to getting my flu shots again but it's never easy to stave off panic with discipline.

It was administered by a pharmacist this time and she just wasn't as good as a nurse. Slow, and didnt let me get a clear view. It might sound weird but I have to watch it or I tense up way more. Maybe it's a control thing? I don't know it's useless trying to rationalize something like a phobia.

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Oct 7, 2019

Escape From Noise

I'm fine with drawing blood but I HATE getting shots.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

i never got any shots. it seems weird to ask for them now. i probably should. they are free

Escape From Noise

I had a couple of ingrown toenails a few years back when I was teaching English in rural Japan. My classes on average had around 5 kids and that was with combined grades in elementary school so all of the kids in the village knew me. I was such a baby about the shot of anesthesia I was laying back and I put my arm over my eyes, broke into a cold, clammy sweat, and screamed.

As I was leaving the examination room in the tiny local clinic I saw one of my kindergarten students in the waiting room basically right outside the door and just felt incredibly guilty. A kid that age is probably already a little anxious about the doctor without me screaming behind a closed door.

TOOT BOOT

After dealing with an ingrown toenail for like 2 years before I finally got it surgically fixed, I'm very careful not to get another

Heather Papps

hello friend

i was sharpening a dirt knife last nite and really sliced my finger. i didn't almost pass out, bt when i bailed offa longboard like 10 years ago and wore all the skin off my palm and my dad was picking rocks out of muscle fiber i got the tunnel vision but did not fully pass out.

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps posted:

i was sharpening a dirt knife last nite and really sliced my finger. i didn't almost pass out, bt when i bailed offa longboard like 10 years ago and wore all the skin off my palm and my dad was picking rocks out of muscle fiber i got the tunnel vision but did not fully pass out.

when i was 7 I got hit by a volvo doing about 50 miles an hour. i was really lucky cause it hit me in the hip so I slipped up onto the bonnet (putting a dent into it with my face) then spun off it at high speed rather than going over or under the car or through the windscreen.

basically got the worst road rash over most my body from head to toe including my face (but fortunately not the junk) but ended up with no serious injuries or broken bones - was in the midst of walking on home after picking myself up out of the gutter when adults who freaked out at seeing my covered in blood made me wait for an ambulance

was also bloody lucky that it wasn't a coal truck cause this was back in newcastle and that particular road tended to get them going down there all day

getting debrided all over was not fun but fortunately must have a high tolerance for these things cause didn't pass out or anything. don't mind needles really either which has been good cause it makes it easier to give blood - they have a place next to my nearest motor registry so gives you something to do while waiting forever to get your license renewed or whatever

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Stoner Sloth posted:

when i was 7 I got hit by a volvo doing about 50 miles an hour. i was really lucky cause it hit me in the hip so I slipped up onto the bonnet (putting a dent into it with my face) then spun off it at high speed rather than going over or under the car or through the windscreen.

JEEZ bro!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Stoner Sloth

gmungo to you too hp!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

Stay safe blood buddies!!

Goons Are Gifts

People who own blood will always be friends with each other

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

People who own blood will always be friends with each other

bring your own blood

and gmungo friend!!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Stoner Sloth posted:

bring your own blood

and gmungo friend!!

honestly after my ex almost ripped my earlobe off and the doc just fuckin' glued it with regular rear end super glu i have really upped my first aid skillz

Escape From Noise

Sand courses through my veins like sands through an hourglass.

Goons Are Gifts

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Sand courses through my veins like sands through an hourglass.

Woah

Escape From Noise

It is a very serious and spooky medical condition.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i love mornings, honestly. the world is so quiet.

Goons Are Gifts

I'll let you guys know that I used my recently obtained free time very well:

I feel like Dr Frankenstein. Creating something weird but it has feelings and is valid.

Heather Papps

hello friend

GOLD IS THE BEST PKMN GAME EVER FITE ME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

A Mungo Jerry to you all (although it is night time for me.)!

https://youtu.be/wvUQcnfwUUM