Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

oliwan posted:

Too bad that "soziale Marktwirtschaft" doesn't exist

A.... friend? of mine told me this week why he's still in the SPD (he joined in late 2005 or early 2006, btw): "weil ich immer noch an die Grundidee der SPD glaube..." (at this point I start lolling) "nämlich die Vereinbarkeit von Sozialismus und sozialer Marktwirtschaft" (at this point I start lmaoing)

He also defended the core of Agenda 2020 (just nitpicking implementation and communication) because of, you guessed it, "Deutschland musste wettbewerbsfähig bleiben"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I'm not sure if joining the SPD in 2005/2006 calls for a harsher guillotine or for mercy because that person is obviously extremely gullible and stupid.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Smirr posted:

A.... friend? of mine told me this week why he's still in the SPD (he joined in late 2005 or early 2006, btw): "weil ich immer noch an die Grundidee der SPD glaube..." (at this point I start lolling) "nämlich die Vereinbarkeit von Sozialismus und sozialer Marktwirtschaft" (at this point I start lmaoing)

He also defended the core of Agenda 2020 (just nitpicking implementation and communication) because of, you guessed it, "Deutschland musste wettbewerbsfähig bleiben"

lol I'm sorry to hear that, time to :sever:

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Just keep laughing at this friend whenever you see him at any given point and never explain why.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Randler posted:

I'm not sure if joining the SPD in 2005/2006 calls for a harsher guillotine or for mercy because that person is obviously extremely gullible and stupid.

Hm dont know op, all I know is that working as a corporate goon for a big tax consultant calls for the harshest guillotine we can find

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

oliwan posted:

Hm dont know op, all I know is that working as a corporate goon for a big tax consultant calls for the harshest guillotine we can find

I don't work for a tax consultancy firm, I work for an auditing firm. It's this level of sloppy preparations, just like being unable to tell the difference between coops and corporate landlords/property speculators, that make me rest easy at night, because y'all not gonna take me or the system down as long as you're unable to understand how it actually works.

Well, at least rest easy until Deluge 2.0: Ain't no rainbow this time, Noah.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

oliwan posted:

btw I have just bought weed from a new service in Berlin where you contact them via private message and then they come by your house lol

These have been around for at least a few years, I've used at least two that ran for a few months then shut down. I'm not sure if it's a strategy and they start up again with a new number, if there is semi-effective enforcement in place, or what. I imagine there's a high risk of getting robbed a lot

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Goons Are Ghouls posted:

Just keep laughing at this friend whenever you see him at any given point and never explain why.

Oh believe me, that's exactly what I've started doing a while ago. Not much else I can do really

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sulla Faex posted:

These have been around for at least a few years, I've used at least two that ran for a few months then shut down. I'm not sure if it's a strategy and they start up again with a new number, if there is semi-effective enforcement in place, or what. I imagine there's a high risk of getting robbed a lot

Ye

oliwan fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Oct 12, 2019

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

genericnick posted:

Donations to the FDP: 30000€
Instandhaltung 50€
Advertising against rent control:200000€
Lawyers: 300000€

Somebody who is good at the economy help me budget this. My Mietzinshaus is dying.

@op spend less on Instandhaltung

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

oliwan posted:

Don't you work at a corporate private school, op, where you help rich bougie kids fail upwards and cement social inequality?

htbh but everyone itt who isn't in academia is a corporate hoor

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

I don’t work for a corporation! :cool:

...I actually work for the Church :yikes:

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

GABA ghoul posted:

Don't you work at a corporate private school, op, where you help rich bougie kids fail upwards and cement social inequality?

...no?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

System Metternich posted:

I don’t work for a corporation! :cool:

...I actually work for the Church :yikes:

The Church is a corporate entity as are various sub-organizations. :smuggo:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

oliwan posted:

Mods please rename me Rich Sexpat

Soooo, you do accept that you're an expat, yes?

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

GABA ghoul posted:

htbh but everyone itt who isn't in academia is a corporate hoor

I've been circling around this particular drain for a while now, in the sense that being in academia loving sucks rear end, but at the same time every non-academia alternative is a billion times worse. It's almost as if the world is fundamentally bad

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Working at the Supermarkt is okay tbh

Think another ten years of this and I'll have bad enough back that I'll be fine with them replacing me with a robot so I can Hartz it up

And then another decade or two of smooth sailing looking at the Glotze

Life ain't so bad you dorks

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Wait if you work for the government, does that count as corporation or did the Reichsbürgers spoil that one?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Goons Are Ghouls posted:

Wait if you work for the government, does that count as corporation or did the Reichsbürgers spoil that one?

The Bund and its constituent Länder are Gebietskörperschaften, i.e. corporate entities defined by territory.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

There is no escape.

bronin
Oct 15, 2009

use it or throw it away
What about working for a Kommune :confuoot:

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Gebietskörperschaft too, I’d say? Unless you’re working for Rainer Langhans, I guess :haw:

In other news: check out the replies here:

https://twitter.com/extinctionr_de/status/1182923981021765633?s=21

I can’t tell if that’s just a pathetic smear attempt against XR or if people have really gotten so woke that the very existence of octopi is now antisemitic

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

bronin posted:

What about working for a Kommune :confuoot:

*points at Gemeinde* Corporate.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

I can’t tell if that’s just a pathetic smear attempt against XR or if people have really gotten so woke that the very existence of octopi is now antisemitic

Cephalopods must be destroyed.

Nuke the sea.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Gebietskörperschaft too, I’d say? Unless you’re working for Rainer Langhans, I guess :haw:

In other news: check out the replies here:

https://twitter.com/extinctionr_de/status/1182923981021765633?s=21

When you've gotten so woke that you haven't slept in 10 days and developed paranoid delusions

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

oliwan posted:

btw I have just bought weed from a new service in Berlin where you contact them via private message and then they come by your house lol

I can't help but shake the feeling this is a really good way to get a cop to knock on your front door.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Türkische Hochzeit right outside my door, lots of :honk:ing cars, loud drumbeats, and Tulumgedüdel, so I went down to take a peek. Congratulated what I thought was the Brautpaar, then congratulated the actual Brautpaar when walking to my Garage. Got a Werther's Echte from the dude in the S63 because they managed to box their Autokorso in while driving down the sidewalk and my Garagenausfahrt was blocked.

Bit much with the whole maximum impact on traffic, but happy for the Brautpaar :)

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

Drone posted:

I can't help but shake the feeling this is a really good way to get a cop to knock on your front door.

If cops have to moonlight as weed dealers just to make ends meet, we should either pay them more or rethink the whole industry

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Sulla Faex posted:

If cops have to moonlight as weed dealers just to make ends meet, we should either pay them more or rethink the whole industry

Agreed, abolish all cops

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

Venomous posted:

Agreed, abolish all cops

That's a pretty radical solution, can't we just fire all the bad apples and redistribute their salaries to the three that remain

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Oh man I'm at my parents and there was a verkaufsoffener Sonntag at the Kreisstadt and there was some echt Odenwälder linedance on the Marktplatz, assorted Trecker, middleaged ladies with multicolored hairdos, old farts in Leder-Bikerkluft with Fransen, all the good stuff. To my surprise there is now a Fairtradeklamottenladen and a verpackungsfreier Supermarkt where you can get Regionalmüsli here in the Neckar-Odenwald-Megacity One?? Seriously curious to see if those become permanent.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Randler posted:

And as we're now back in the good old days of the early 2000s, may I recommend shorting the US housing market in 2008?

https://twitter.com/ARD_BaB/status/1183018347182612485

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

lol ofc

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Twitch plays Verfassungsschutz

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz, Abteilung 7: Elektronische Unterhaltungsmedien und Massive Mehrspieleronlinerollenspiele

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Gonna be honest here. Full disclosure. If Fassischutz tries to recruit me as a V-Mann on SA, I'm probably gonna do it.

AstroWhale
Mar 28, 2009

aphid_licker posted:

Oh man I'm at my parents and there was a verkaufsoffener Sonntag at the Kreisstadt and there was some echt Odenwälder linedance on the Marktplatz, assorted Trecker, middleaged ladies with multicolored hairdos, old farts in Leder-Bikerkluft with Fransen, all the good stuff. To my surprise there is now a Fairtradeklamottenladen and a verpackungsfreier Supermarkt where you can get Regionalmüsli here in the Neckar-Odenwald-Megacity One?? Seriously curious to see if those become permanent.

Did we create a new language?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

GABA ghoul posted:

Gonna be honest here. Full disclosure. If Fassischutz tries to recruit me as a V-Mann on SA, I'm probably gonna do it.

joke's on you, they'll just ask you to tattle on the perfidious linksfaschisten

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.

AstroWhale posted:

As an American living in Germany I think I might actually prefer this to reading either straight English or German

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

AstroWhale posted:

It's called a pidgin.