Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Can't wait to hear Kamala defend that cop who panicked for no reason and shot a lady through her bedroom window this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

As a Seahawks fan I was watching the game yesterday and really really hoping to see this guy in the stands. No such luck but this version of the gif gives me life so I'll take it.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
https://twitter.com/markos/status/1183825709774462976?s=20

The top three candidates are at least 70 so expect more than a few questions and comments about their fitness to be President, especially in light of one of them having a heart attack and requiring stents to be implanted.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Markos taking time away from planting more Roses for Pelosi to shittalk bernie

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
I kinda hope China and Xinjinag come up in the debate (it probably wont) .

Big money donor stuff probably will though.

Also Yang's gonna somehow have the least amount of time/words spoken in a debate again despite polling higher than at least a few other candidates.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
https://twitter.com/mlcalderone/status/1184074690303844353

Edit: Mods rename this thread to "The angry left blue-check-mark mob"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Xelkelvos posted:

https://twitter.com/mlcalderone/status/1184074690303844353

Edit: Mods rename this thread to "The angry left blue-check-mark mob"

they're probably right but don't grasp why

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Brainworm-infested Bernie or bust guy checking in

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

they're probably right but don't grasp why

These people also characterize any reaction other than :geno: or any statement of opinion like "I think it was wrong for oil companies to bury their own internal research stating their profits were causing global climate change that would kill a lot of people." as anger because tone-policing in a way that can't be disproven is all they have.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

galenanorth posted:

These people also characterize any reaction other than :geno: or any statement of opinion like "I think it was wrong for oil companies to bury their own internal research stating their profits were causing global climate change that would kill a lot of people." as anger because tone-policing in a way that can't be disproven is all they have.

we should get mad tho

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
looking forward to the surprise appearance of someone whose turn it still is . . .

https://twitter.com/GhostofJoeHill/status/1183923398717648896

hootin and hollerin for hillary v trump round 2 lets fuckin go burn this demon cracker nation to the ground

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

photo in Biden's yearbook, captioned "we go play hoop"

hoop n stick is fun

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
this poo poo is 3 hours long again lmao just let me die

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

drat kids spending all day playing hoop and stick instead of listening to the record player

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

im just going to go ahead and say it - field hockey is just watered down hoop n stick

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

It's gonna be even more dire than the last one because there's two more people on stage. One who basically media blitzed his way into relevance in polls and one who almost decided to take her ball and go home (if only). Most of these people on stage have already qualified for the next debate.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

The Pussy Boss posted:

Brainworm-infested Bernie or bust guy checking in

same, yes, hello

I'm going to have to miss part of this because of work stuff but I cannot wait, I am beyond excited, to hear what nonsensical gibberish leaks out of Joe Biden tonight

and here's hoping Tulsi sticks a knife in both Biden and Warren, but preferably Warren if I have to pick one

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

Biden is going to be a complete mess by the end lmao

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:
I think we should have a tiered structure where every hour the four lowest polling of those remaining on stage are pulled off with a cane

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Hoshi posted:

I think we should have a tiered structure where every hour the four lowest polling of those remaining on stage are pulled off with a cane

Nate: But why would you exclude the most electable people

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Xelkelvos posted:

Also Yang's gonna somehow have the least amount of time/words spoken in a debate again despite polling higher than at least a few other candidates.

i love technocrats

can't wait for him to drop that epic "not left, not right, but forward" line once again that obliterates the media and the libs and cons

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
oh good this bullshit is tonight, as if I didn't have enough reasons already to fall off the wagon

Xelkelvos posted:

who cares

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Code Jockey posted:

Biden is going to be a complete mess by the end lmao

That's how he's gonna start 0_0

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Senator Biden can you tell us a little bit about your son and how much he means to you in the face of these republican smears

thank you. Mr. Bernie is it true you're actually dead

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

senator sanders, can you please talk about how you are too old

senator warren, many have described you as a new fresh face. can you please respond to this

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Shear Modulus posted:

senator sanders, can you please talk about how you are too old

senator warren, many have described you as a new fresh face. can you please respond to this

"thank you mr. moderator. as many of you know, I gently caress marines into oblivion on the reg"

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Addamere posted:

looking forward to the surprise appearance of someone whose turn it still is . . .

https://twitter.com/GhostofJoeHill/status/1183923398717648896

hootin and hollerin for hillary v trump round 2 lets fuckin go burn this demon cracker nation to the ground

that would kill warren's momentum overnight lmao

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
senator sanders, when did you stop supporting stalin

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Flavius Aetass posted:

"never :commissar:"

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Flavius Aetass posted:

"When he died. And then only by necessity."

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
someone do a Stalin/Bernie photoshop with Stalin removed afterwards I'm still at work and/or too lazy

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Flavius Aetass posted:

"Individuals are irrelevant compared with the immortal perfection of Marxism-Leninism. All power to the Soviets!"

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ive only paid cursory attention to politics for the last couple weeks so i cant wait to see what manufactured scandals the moderators will go after bernie with

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I hope yang announces giving away more money

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mastershakeman posted:

I hope yang announces giving away more money

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
TONIGHTS ROSTER:

ARE YOU RRRREEEAAADYYY

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

So can you stream this poo poo for free, or is CNN trying to get its cut?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
nope

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fitzy Fitz posted:

https://www.cnn.com/

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I've got cable now for college football but I streamed the prior CNN debate on Roku without any kind of cable subscription.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

the only thing i'm getting drunk on tonight is my pure hate